Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:26 am

Post by wgeurts »

God, we really need to make a desicion instead of endless squabbles.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:32 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 750, wgeurts wrote:God, we really need to make a desicion instead of endless squabbles.

Who do you think is scum? The way you ask others to solve the case very strongly implies that you just want a bandwagon to ride. That's a scum behavior and is going to get you lynched if you don't change quickly.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:00 am

Post by massive »

In post 610, massive wrote:
I think honestly it's the progression of your read on wguerts that is worrying to me. Unlike Monkey who immediately jumped on, your read has progressed from "hey, maybe they do it differently on someothersite.com" (122) to "I don't like being called bloodthirsty" (201) to "having a guy scum reaction" (334). AND on top of that, you try and tie your earlier wguerts opinion retroactively back into thinking he's scummy (see 525), when none of your earlier interaction with him reads as you thinking he's scummy at all.

In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:
Why are you pretending like I wasn't voting him in 83?

In post 617, massive wrote:
It's a throwaway vote and you spend the whole post talking about how Death Stare is scummy and not wguerts. Are you saying you want us to believe you found wguerts legitimately scummy at this point?

In post 618, Nero Cain wrote:Are you kidding me right now? The first sentence of 83 is me saying why I disliked wegurts post. The only part about DS was the last sentence. I don't think town would misrep me like that. You are also implying that I'm scum but not using your words. None of that comes from town.

In post 83, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 75, wgeurts wrote:I'm saying first we should pressure them to see how they react and base our judgement off that.

but we WERE pressuring Death Stare so you're saying pressure someone besides Death Stare?

What did you think of his reaction to getting wagoned?

meh, Death Stare is still prob scum though but sure

vote:wgerts
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:19 am

Post by wgeurts »

Because I've completely lost the argument from off page 20 something, I'm new and I'm honestly confused. I'll try and post something usefull tommorow as today I have little time.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so you have no scum reads right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:29 am

Post by davesaz »

Cough.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

says the man who ignored why I was voting Mollie...TWICE!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:43 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 754, Nero Cain wrote:so you have no scum reads right?

Yeah, I do:
Monkey
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:44 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 754, Nero Cain wrote:so you have no scum reads right?

Yeah, I do:
Monkey And 50 Shades
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can you remind me why you think 50 is scum?

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Heartless »

Spoiler:
In post 752, massive wrote:
In post 610, massive wrote:
I think honestly it's the progression of your read on wguerts that is worrying to me. Unlike Monkey who immediately jumped on, your read has progressed from "hey, maybe they do it differently on someothersite.com" (122) to "I don't like being called bloodthirsty" (201) to "having a guy scum reaction" (334). AND on top of that, you try and tie your earlier wguerts opinion retroactively back into thinking he's scummy (see 525), when none of your earlier interaction with him reads as you thinking he's scummy at all.

In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:
Why are you pretending like I wasn't voting him in 83?

In post 617, massive wrote:
It's a throwaway vote and you spend the whole post talking about how Death Stare is scummy and not wguerts. Are you saying you want us to believe you found wguerts legitimately scummy at this point?

In post 618, Nero Cain wrote:Are you kidding me right now? The first sentence of 83 is me saying why I disliked wegurts post. The only part about DS was the last sentence. I don't think town would misrep me like that. You are also implying that I'm scum but not using your words. None of that comes from town.

In post 75, wgeurts wrote:I'm saying first we should pressure them to see how they react and base our judgement off that.

but we WERE pressuring Death Stare so you're saying pressure someone besides Death Stare?

ok, yes

you're proving my point for me...
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:11 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 756, Nero Cain wrote:says the man who ignored why I was voting Mollie...TWICE!

And is now saying that reason is bullshit. Try another reason, or hang.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 743, Aneninen wrote:Misinterpretation =/= misrepresentation. Does everyone think that Massive's case was a (1) blatant misinterpretation or an (2) intentional misrepresentation?

oh hey anen

sooooo TTH tells me she thinks you're town and when i talk to her tonight i'm going to ask her why and
JUST REVEL IN THE ENSUING SILENCE

IT'LL BE SO

MUCH

FUN
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Heartless »

massive

walk me through your case like i'm an
amoeba

because with thing you're pointing to right now saying "there's no scum-read on wgeurts" it looks EXACTLY like a scumread on wgeurts to me. plus, scum motivation and context would help because that looks lacking.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Jingle »

I am replacing Stavrogin for failing to pick up his prod.

Prodding GrayFoxxxx.
This is a Parachute.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:53 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 695, Death Stare wrote:So that one summarizes to

Because we are an easy mislynch, monkey is more town for not pushing for our lynch immediately.
what the hell?

It doesn't make sense to call monkey town for pushing an easy mislynch.
It doesn't make sense to call monkey scum for not pushing an easy mislynch.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:54 am

In post 696, Death Stare wrote:Like idgi
Maybe I'm just being sleep deprived but where did you even get the idea of us being an easy mislynch and monkey had that as a possibility when expressed his scumread on us?

You had more votes than anyone else.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:57 am

In post 698, Heartless wrote:ok

so i'm slogging thought death stare and the monkeyman push is meh
but it didn't bring me any closer to getting on the same page with nacho

where's the center of gravity of nacho's hate?

At what point were you slogging through that ISO and you came to something where you were like "you know what? I like this post. That is a good point/genuine push and gosh darn it, I think you are town for it"??? I never came to that point. I never came to that point and every post of Death Stare's is like waiting for my father to take me on the fishing trip he promised.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:01 pm

In post 701, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 625, Heartless wrote:You don't know, as in you're not suspicious of Death Stare anymore or... what? This recent post makes me think you still think Death Stare is scum, that's why I even asked about it in the first place.

idk as in I'm doubting myself. All of Massive, sthar, dave look really scummy and Mollie hydra and wegurts are still p suspicious to me. Stav is a totes unknown. That's already six and I'm more confident that scum is in the first 5 so GIF gets a pass today.

In post 628, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Going "x player always calls me scum so player calling me town means they are scum" is bad reasoning unless you can back it up, which you can't,

True story, I once lynched scumMuffin for the same thing. There is an ongoing element so I don't want to talk to much about this but it is a good idea to go through my games. What happens if I go through my games and find that Mollie calls me town as scum and scum as town?

In post 644, Aneninen wrote:Wait-oh. Have I misread Nero so far?
I've checked those posts and his votes. It seems that while he's voting for a player he keeps posting why another player is scum instead of giving arguments why the voted one is scum. Am I making out things of nothing again?

I really hate this post though. You are blindly agreeing with Massive's really bad push. I mean there's more than 1 scum in this game and I'm going to answer questions directed at me so I don't see how you can think that me answering a question about why I had voted player X but my vote is on player Y. Singular and or limited scumhunting is the hallmark of scum.

True story: you once lynched scum muffin based on this tell and also Mollie is scum for ongoing games. Do you realize why this interaction frustrates me or am I being completely obnoxious and ridiculous here?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 768, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I'm being completely obnoxious and ridiculous here

^^^^^

50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:04 pm

In post 716, Heartless wrote:
In post 701, Nero Cain wrote:idk as in I'm doubting myself. All of Massive, sthar, dave look really scummy and Mollie hydra and wegurts are still p suspicious to me. Stav is a totes unknown. That's already six and I'm more confident that scum is in the first 5 so GIF gets a pass today.

sthar? Why is sthar scummy?

In post 641, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I'd also be happy if tth talked to me and not just Mollie but I guess I don't matter to anyone :'(

But I do want to talk to you! You're an enigma to me, nacho. I'm just not very good at this game and I don't know what to ask. :(
What's so striking to me is how you and Anti seem to be on two different wavelengths, though. I need to touch base with him again to ask him what he thinks of your posting from today.

-TTH

What do you think of Death Stare? What do you think of Grey Foxxxxx?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:05 pm

In post 52, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Death Stare

<---is voting scum and you should help me kill it

Nero, in post game, I am going to quote the shit out of this post as an example of Nero playing well before everything went downhill
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:08 pm

I didn't read the Amen wall but that vote was bad, please don't vote like that
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 770, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:What do you think of Death Stare? What do you think of Grey Foxxxxx?

nullscum and null

What do you think of Massive, wegurts and shatr?

50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Massive, this is more than enough evidence for me that Nero started with a scumread on wg so I am quite confused what point you're trying to make.

Return to “Completed Open Games”