50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 773, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 770, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:What do you think of Death Stare? What do you think of Grey Foxxxxx?

nullscum and null

What do you think of Massive, wegurts and shatr?

I would probably kill all of these people.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 pm

I thought wg was town but his recent posting couldn't be more lacking. Sthar I feel more unsure about because he really just hasn't done shit, and massive readwill probably get sorted out better once he clarifies.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Dave pushing me for my naked vote on you but ignoring ya'lls naked vote on DS and wegurts naked vote on ya'll?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:19 pm

In post 777, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Dave pushing me for my naked vote on you but ignoring ya'lls naked vote on DS and wegurts naked vote on ya'll?

I don't mind him ignoring our naked vote because we naked voted on page 2. I'd rather not answer what I think of him ignoring wg's naked vote until he answers himself.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Heartless »

hey nacho while i gotcha' here

why are you townreading anen?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 743, Aneninen wrote:I don't follow Massive blindly. He posted a case which was based upon your read progerssion. Well, that's one possible interpretation which, in my opinion, may or may not be true. His case is significant because it made me read your posts again

well ok.

but like....Massive was saying that my reads progression made no sense.

I told him that I voted him in post 83.

And now he's basically trying to use jedi mind tricks and claim that I really wasn't scumreading wegurts.

I don't think its a different interpretation at all and I think you should feel bad for buying said case.

In post 743, Aneninen wrote:I still don't understand what was scummy in his newbie-ness. (Though, his naked vote was a WTF. It's strange that you haven't posted about that.)
Can you link where Sthar8 suggested freepassing him?

It wasn't sthar. Monkey was arguing with DS about Wegurts and said something along the lines of "yeah, lets give him a pass for being new." His post was obviously sarcasm though. I guess I attributed it to Sthar 'cause he was all like "nope, these are not the scumtells you are looking for."

votes for nl
defends perceived pl of DS
"HE COULD BE A SPECIAL!"=fear mongering
I also very much dislike his 75. Ignoring the gamestate.
then 180s on DS and is all the sudden ok with DS getting lynched

Could these things come from scum? yes could the come from new town? yes Should we never lynch this player 'cause he's obviously new and there's apparently zero scum motivation in this? no

I'm also sad that no one found this funny.
In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 71, wgeurts wrote:Nero is very hungry for blood, I suggest we question him why he wants blood.

I'M A VAMPIRE!!!

:(

In post 743, Aneninen wrote:Does everyone think that Massive's case was a (1) blatant misinterpretation or an (2) intentional misrepresentation?

So you agree that it was a misrepersentation/interpretation?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:25 pm

In post 779, Heartless wrote:hey nacho while i gotcha' here

why are you townreading anen?

I will case this when I'm back from work maybe
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 777, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Dave pushing me for my naked vote on you but ignoring ya'lls naked vote on DS and wegurts naked vote on ya'll?

This wasn't addressed to me and I'm actually interested in the answer, so the player it was aimed at should not take my reply as a cue to ignore the question.

Do you want the actual truth? Or better said, will you accept it? I've been reading the thread on phone, tablet, and computer using the "new posts" button on the bookmarks page. When you do that, it advances the read point to the top of the next page. and if you change devices before completing the page you miss the posts. I did not realize that was happening until you mentioned the naked vote. I would have jumped on it all the same, though it might not have caused a vote to move since I prefer to tree the present fox vs. chasing another.

You will notice that I have recently started pushing wgeurts for content, as I'm not very happy with the way he evaporated on us. This naked vote would just become part of the push.

Getting pissed off at one head of a hydra isn't going to help the game state. I appreciate the way you're engaging with the other head. I do stand by what I said about the tell you were ostensibly using. "She only reads me town when she's scum" is just
awful
as a scum read. Scum can just bypass it by giving you a mild scum, and you set up that player to never be able to honestly townread you as town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 746, davesaz wrote:When I ask a question, I usually expect my name to be used when the answer is posted

I have a few problems with this. #1 I know you saw my 736 'cause you quoted it. My reply to you was in 733. So it seems hard to believe that you saw my 736 but missed my post 3 posts away? #2 I quoted you TWICE in my 733 so your excuse that you missed my post 'cause your name isn't in it despite quoting you is :shifty:

In post 746, davesaz wrote:"Player1 is always scum when she reads me as alignment2" is not sufficient for my purposes. This is one of the worst kinds of reads

What are your feelings on meta. This is obviously what I'm getting at here.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 783, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 746, davesaz wrote:When I ask a question, I usually expect my name to be used when the answer is posted

I have a few problems with this. #1 I know you saw my 736 'cause you quoted it. My reply to you was in 733. So it seems hard to believe that you saw my 736 but missed my post 3 posts away? #2 I quoted you TWICE in my 733 so your excuse that you missed my post 'cause your name isn't in it despite quoting you is :shifty:

In post 746, davesaz wrote:"Player1 is always scum when she reads me as alignment2" is not sufficient for my purposes. This is one of the worst kinds of reads

My was a response to Aneninen, in response to , which itself referred to . On the first read I did not catch that 567 had anything to do with me, and had no reason to re-read it until I had to do research to post 746.

Not being from these parts, I have no ability to use meta to do my own reads. And I question when others use it, especially when they say it is meta but don't explain further. Regardless, that's still not a good tell no matter how much meta you have, because the moment scum know that's the tell they can avoid it trivially.
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Death Stare »

Prod dodge for awsum reason
Will be here tomorrow
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by massive »

Will be VLA through the weekend for GABF. I wouldn't have thought it was Just Me that that looked sketchy to, so maybe I should ask: what is it about 83 that makes it clear he is scum reading wguerts? Is his attempt to clarify wguerts' home site practices consistent with finding him scummy?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Ok, finally got time on my hands.
Spoiler: Why I voted 50 shades
To start with:
In post 77, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 75, wgeurts wrote:Also I'm not saying we shouldn't lynch someone, I'm saying first we should pressure them to see how they react and base our judgement off that.

I think we should just lynch someone and hope they flip scum. Scumhunting is anti-town.

That's the *worst* way to start in my eyes. If 50 shades is scum this would be perfectly logical only like 2-3 out of 14 chance it would hit him right?

Then there is a gap from post to where nothing useful is posted. Actually, nope, is useless however the first content is posted in basically agreeing or disagreeing with reads.
Now I know I haven't been active but that has been because of school reasons. Also if not posting content is making me look scummy, why not 50 shades?

50 shades only actually becomes useful after .
In post 77, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 75, wgeurts wrote:Also I'm not saying we shouldn't lynch someone, I'm saying first we should pressure them to see how they react and base our judgement off that.

I think we should just lynch someone and hope they flip scum. Scumhunting is anti-town.

In post 427, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 425, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 107, MTD wrote:In general I have the impression he is trying to make a good impression without risking anything. I don't like that.

MTD?

The vote here is because you think fluffing is "trying to make a good impression without risking anything". I think that there isn't a player in the entire planet who thinks that they can "make a good impression" by blatantly and obviously not doing shit. There are some players who maybe think they can get by with not doing shit, but literally no one goes "i'm gonna do nothing but fluff and everyone is going to find me sooo town".

Your read on Death Stare is also weird and I don't like it.

Ironically most of his posts up till now have been just that; fluff.
50 shades just seems to have no urge to scum hunt and is sitting back lazily commenting on the occasional post. Almost lurking without not posting. Which to me looks worse than just lurking.

I'll post more later.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 489, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 318, Aneninen wrote:So, I've got home. First of all, as I promised, I would explain why I scumread "early lurkers".

don't care, there's nothing alignment indicative about being a lazy fuck
it's also better to scumread people for actual reasons once people start posting

In post 500, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:TOWN:
Heartless
Anen
wg
MonkeyMan
Nero Cain

in other news, i'm pretty fucking close to solving the game

Why I voted 50 Shades part 2:
Spoiler: 50 Shades
In post 318, Aneninen wrote:So, I've got home. First of all, as I promised, I would explain why I scumread "early lurkers".

it's also better to scumread people for actual reasons once people start posting

Double standard here; apparently what I'm doing isn't a good read.

Heartless
Anen
wg
MonkeyMan
Nero Cain

By post 500 I was still on her town list.
I'll end here but a scan of here posts make it clear that he just wants someone lynched and will attack anyone he can with weak short pushes to see if it will work.
Such a big lack of scum-hunting.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by wgeurts »

I hate ipod formatting, it always screws up my quotes...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 784, davesaz wrote:

My was a response to Aneninen, in response to , which itself referred to . On the first read I did not catch that 567 had anything to do with me, and had no reason to re-read it until I had to do research to post 746.

Not being from these parts, I have no ability to use meta to do my own reads. And I question when others use it, especially when they say it is meta but don't explain further. Regardless, that's still not a good tell no matter how much meta you have, because the moment scum know that's the tell they can avoid it trivially.

ummmmm....

In 714 you ask about why I voted the mollie hydra.

In 733I tell you why I voted Mollie.

In 739 you quote my 736 and more or less claim that I had yet to answer your question and am instead OMGUSing you.

So in 741 I state how I dislike that you ignored my post.

At the bottom of 743 (quote below) Anen kinda parrots me.

In post 743, Aneninen wrote:I strongly think that you're ignoring topics and posts – especially Nero-posts

THIS.

In post 746, davesaz wrote:When I ask a question, I usually expect my name to be used when the answer is posted.

Is your reply to him which basically says that you didn't see your name in it.

Though TBF you do later say you DID see my 733.

In post 746, davesaz wrote:which didn't seem to relate to the question I had asked and didn't refer to me in any way, so I did not see it as a reply to the question.

Wich I think is all kinds of bullshit 'cause ts addressing your question in 714 and talking about why I think Mollie is scummy.

In post 733, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 714, davesaz wrote:And now, I'd still like to know the why behind post 523. What was scummy about that post?

In post 613, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 525, Nero Cain wrote:I think Mollie is very likely scum 'cause townMollie doesn't town read townNero thus means is very likely to be scumMollie.

In post 599, Nero Cain wrote:As for Mollie, I DO think she is more likely to scum read me as town. Even the game that Mollie said she town read me in she was acting like I wasn't a town read for part of d1. Also Nacho is lurking and I think that's also likely to happen as scum

^^^
like here and here, I'm talking about 50 and her sole interaction has been "nope, that's a misrep, moving you out of the town pile." So I don't know what you think me and I need to discuss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and another thing. Heartless had asked me about my read on sthar. He also started accusing me of bussing wegurts which I felt was really strange. He's calling me scum for attacking wegurts but its like "oh, if he does flip scum then you are bussing him." That comes from town?

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 745, massive wrote:
It's not a progression. A progression would be like "oh yeah, I was curious on his answer to a couple of things and then had more questions on the answers and then I eventually got to him being scum." Which -- you could possibly get to reading Nero's posts. But him saying "nope I always thought wguerts was scum, go look at my vote" doesn't match up with the actual posts to him.

Are you saying that Nero is playing the "Regardless Of Card" on Wgurets?
("Regardless Of Card" = calling another player scum regardless of their posts.
Eg. A: You haven't answered my questions. You're lurking. You're scum. B: I was away for 2 days, but I've already caught up. A: I see. So, you're thinking XXXX is town? You're just soft-defending her. You're scum. B: I've never thought that. XXXX is scummy, check out my post xxx. A: Aha! You're going for the low hanging fruit! You're scum! etc.)

_____

In post 746, davesaz wrote:
When I ask a question, I usually expect my name to be used when the answer is posted.

...and you think you needn't read the anything else? Oh, WTF!

I already said I did not even know what a chainsaw was.

That may or may not be true, but you could have asked what a Chainsaw was right after Nero had used that concept.

@Nero
"Player1 is always scum when she reads me as alignment2" is not sufficient for my purposes. This is one of the worst kinds of reads. It ought to have a name. (General question, does this have a name?) I'm not buying this for a reason for your vote.
Try again.

Poor reasoning IS reasoning too. You kept saying that Nero hadn't answered your question but he did. That's the problem. You might say that you can't read everything and you can't remember everything. But, we're talking about Nero! You're voting for Nero! Ignoring the player's post whom you are voting for is a scumtell, in my opinion. A townie should examine everything about the scumread player and should be ready to change their reads according to the new pieces of information.

Back @Aneninen:
See what I did there? I replied to another person and addressed it to them. Perhaps this will serve to illustrate why your vote on me is incorrect. Kindly look for scum now.

In post 761, davesaz wrote:
In post 756, Nero Cain wrote:says the man who ignored why I was voting Mollie...TWICE!

And is now saying that reason is bullshit.
Try another reason, or hang.

And f-ck, the underlined parts are so "MissMarple positive" for a scum I saw somewhere else.

_____

In post 762, Heartless wrote:
oh hey anen
sooooo TTH tells me she thinks you're town and when i talk to her tonight i'm going to ask her why and
JUST REVEL IN THE ENSUING SILENCE

IT'LL BE SO
MUCH
FUN

Must I care about this post? Should I care about this post? Need I care about this post? ^_^

In post 772, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I didn't read the Amen wall but that vote was bad, please don't vote like that

You should read that. You f-cking should.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Also, @50Shades, I don't understand some of your reads.

In post 775, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 773, Nero Cain wrote:
What do you think of Massive, wegurts and shatr?

I would probably kill all of these people.

Would probably kill = you'd hammer them if they were at L–1?
Also, what's your read on Davesaz?

In post 780, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 743, Aneninen wrote:Does everyone think that Massive's case was a (1) blatant misinterpretation or an (2) intentional misrepresentation?

So you agree that it was a misrepersentation/interpretation?

I've never said that.
I want to know how other players interpret his case. Because, I think Massive's case is definitely not the strongest case I've ever met but it's still a case. There is a chance that I'm the one who's misreading him.

In post 782, davesaz wrote:Do you want the actual truth? Or better said, will you accept it? I've been reading the thread on phone, tablet, and computer using the "new posts" button on the bookmarks page.
When you do that, it advances the read point to the top of the next page. and if you change devices before completing the page you miss the posts.
I did not realize that was happening until you mentioned the naked vote. I would have jumped on it all the same, though it might not have caused a vote to move since I prefer to tree the present fox vs. chasing another.

Erm... everyone, fell free to call me an idiot but, Davesaz's was the last post on Page 21 and Nero's was the very first post on Page 22... (Shyt, Nero, I think your would the Most Linked Post In A Game award if there were a thing like that ^_^)

Oops...

In post 784, davesaz wrote:
My 746 was a response to Aneninen, in response to 743, which itself referred to 567. On the first read I did not catch that 567 had anything to do with me, and had no reason to re-read it until I had to do research to post 746. [/i]

I believe that you missed that had had anything to do with you. But, the concept of Chainsaw appeared in Nero's post for the first time, in – guess what post will be linked nooooow...! –

In post 786, massive wrote:Will be VLA through the weekend for GABF. I wouldn't have thought it was Just Me that that looked sketchy to, so maybe I should ask: what is it about 83 that makes it clear he is scum reading wguerts? Is his attempt to clarify wguerts' home site practices consistent with finding him scummy?

Hmmm... Having checked that post again I noticed something else. Where did pressure Wguerts DeathStare before?

@Wgeruts, or more precisely, his case against 50Shades.
I totally agree that the MTD case was bad: 50Shades produced much more fluff than MTD. On the other hand, the "lurking without not posting" part is not true, there's content there – though, I too want to read some reasons for their town and scumreads (regardless of the posting head). In conclusion. As for its strength, it's a bit like Massive's one on Nero. I've seen better cases, but it's still a viable case. By the way, what's your read on Davesaz? I'm asking this because you haven't mentioned the possibility of the Davesaz->Nero->50Shades Chainsaw at all.

Also, Wgeurts, what's your case against Monkeyman? I'd like to read that too.

In post 790, Nero Cain wrote:
So in 741 I state how I dislike that you ignored my post.
At the bottom of 743 (quote below) Anen kinda parrots me.
In post 743, Aneninen wrote:I strongly think that you're ignoring topics and posts – especially Nero-posts

THIS.

I've noticed that fact independently during my catch-up. But, since you posted the same before me, yes, you can call it a Parrot. I don't really mind.
You should join me and vote for Davesaz. The more I read his posts the surer my scumread is. You can check my latests posts for additional thing if you need.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:29 am

Post by davesaz »

Look, everything I'm posting is the literal truth. Fuck off if you don't believe me. When I say I didn't see something, I didn't see it. It's a goddamn game, and I have a job, wife, and 2 kids. I'm reading 3 games, and hundreds of pages of softcopy of various kinds on a daily basis. Skimming is an essential skill to my lifestyle, and unfortunately it means that I see the beginning of something unimportant and skip it until something important comes along.

UNVOTE:

You're having trouble reading too. I just got through saying that I'm looking at other people instead of Nero. But I keep having to respond to this shit because you keep bringing it up.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:34 am

Post by davesaz »

Actually, no, I never got around to saying it. Probably because I stopped and replied to Nero's question first, and then never got back to it.

I was going to jump on wgeurts, but he posted stuff that was valid to look at. Now reviewing 50 Shades in light of wgeurts. Maybe I won't get interrupted by work.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:48 am

Post by davesaz »

See
and understand

Wgeurts is cherry picking, and I really don't like it. Could just be because he's only up to 500, but when catching up I think it would be best to thread forward to newer material on the target player.

@Aneninen: Is what you're doing a chainsaw? Was Nero's post a cue to do this? Because you're going to a lot of trouble to read alignment into honest posting. I found something I thought was scummy, and the things that were posted in response to it didn't really change the fact that the original vote was for a totally bogus reason. Your attack makes zero sense in that light. I see nothing that exonerates the use of "She only town reads me when she's scum".
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:55 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 782, davesaz wrote:
In post 777, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Dave pushing me for my naked vote on you but ignoring ya'lls naked vote on DS
and wegurts naked vote on ya'll?

This wasn't addressed to me and I'm actually interested in the answer, so the player it was aimed at should not take my reply as a cue to ignore the question.

Do you want the actual truth? Or better said, will you accept it? I've been reading the thread on phone, tablet, and computer using the "new posts" button on the bookmarks page. When you do that, it advances the read point to the top of the next page. and if you change devices before completing the page you miss the posts. I did not realize that was happening
until you mentioned the naked vote
I would have jumped on it all the same
, though it might not have caused a vote to move since I prefer to tree the present fox vs. chasing another.

You will notice that I have recently started pushing wgeurts for content, as I'm not very happy with the way he evaporated on us. This naked vote would just become part of the push.

Getting pissed off at one head of a hydra isn't going to help the game state. I appreciate the way you're engaging with the other head. I do stand by what I said about the tell you were ostensibly using. "She only reads me town when she's scum" is just
awful
as a scum read. Scum can just bypass it by giving you a mild scum, and you set up that player to never be able to honestly townread you as town.

Sorry, I write at too high a level. I know this is a problem for me but do not always catch it in time.

Here is how to read the bolded part.

I did not notice wgeurts naked vote, because my "next unread" post marker jumped past it when I switched devices. If I had noticed it at the time, I would have jumped on it. [because I hate naked votes with a passion, in case you didn't already get this] I have started pushing other people like wgeurts, and this would be part of that push had I noticed it.

So, I did say I was pushing other people. That makes me feel a little better.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:00 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 788, wgeurts wrote:

Heartless
Anen
wg
MonkeyMan
Nero Cain

Why I voted 50 Shades part 2:
Spoiler: 50 Shades

Double standard here; apparently what I'm doing isn't a good read.

Heartless
Anen
wg
MonkeyMan
Nero Cain

By post 500 I was still on her town list.
I'll end here but a scan of here posts make it clear that he just wants someone lynched and will attack anyone he can with weak short pushes to see if it will work.
Such a big lack of scum-hunting.

This is unbelievably old news, and a lot has happened since then. It may have made sense if it had been posted around the same time you voted. Posting it later, and in particular picking this old stuff as a reason, makes you look just as scummy as the original vote, if not more so. In contrast, Nero actually did post a reason immediately after being asked about it, and just did a really poor job of making it clear that what he posted actually was the reason. It was a thin reason too, but his efforts since then are a lot more genuine.

How about you catch up all the way and give us something based on a more recent game state.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:07 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 785, Death Stare wrote:Prod dodge for awsum reason
Will be here tomorrow

When you get back, have you looked anywhere but MonkeyMan? I'm not really comfortable with your lack of real scum hunting.

Return to “Completed Open Games”