T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:38 am

Post by T S O »

why do you keep telling the thread about the differences in opinion between you and Nacho like it's actually relevant or something?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:38 am

Post by T S O »

What have either of you done this entire game which merits anything?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:40 am

Post by T S O »

Why is your push on MTD mid-game so stupidly lethargic and "we believe in this 100%" and then no fucking concerted push?
-Marquis
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:54 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 849, T S O wrote:I was kinda expecting my entrance to spark, well, something.

A lot of you are active on-site - mollie, looking at you - so why aren't you posting here?

Your entrance wasn't anything interesting.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:56 am

In post 850, T S O wrote:why do you keep telling the thread about the differences in opinion between you and Nacho like it's actually relevant or something?

I am pointing out that we have a difference in opinion when I state one position and Mollie states a contradicting position so if people are following our individual thought progressions, they understand that I didn't drop that town read out of nowhere. I guess that might be expecting too much from people.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:59 am

In post 851, T S O wrote:What have either of you done this entire game which merits anything?

I've formed a group of town reads that I have 90% confidence in, and I've narrowed down the group of people I want to lynch to 3 or 4 candidates and have pressured or am pressuring all of them. This is literally the most I could hope to accomplish in a game day except for lynching scum and I'm in the process of doing that now.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:00 am

In post 852, T S O wrote:Why is your push on MTD mid-game so stupidly lethargic and "we believe in this 100%" and then no fucking concerted push?

He isn't here. There's nothing I can do to advance the case on him.
I haven't said I 100% believe in any case, you literally pulled that out of your ass
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:02 am

Sorry for the overly harsh tone, you don't deserve it. I don't know why I'm feeling cranky, just am
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:05 am

Actually it's probably because I need to get laid
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 am

Post by T S O »

In post 853, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 849, T S O wrote:I was kinda expecting my entrance to spark, well, something.

A lot of you are active on-site - mollie, looking at you - so why aren't you posting here?

Your entrance wasn't anything interesting.

I agree. At the same time, it's a replacement. There was a stunning lack of shits given at all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:13 am

Post by T S O »

In post 506, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
Unvote

OH MAN I GUESS WE WON'T VOTE MTD BECAUSE HE'S SO FUCKING TOWN
I'M SURE ALL OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL POSTS HE MADE MADE HIM THE TOWNIEST MOTHERFUCKER WHO LIVED EVER AND I'M SURE THAT BULLSHIT PUSH ON ANEN IS ACTUALLY CORRECT AND ABSURDLY BEAUTIFUL

no, you're right, Nacho - you didn't specifically say that. you said this, though.

either I'm heavily misjudging your confidence in weak scumreads or you felt very strongly about MTD.
-Marquis
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:16 am

That was me showing what monkey man was trying to do with his post. That wasn't a reflection of my scumread on MTD or a reflection of my opinions at all.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:19 am

Post by T S O »

so why didn't you immediately revote in #507?
-Marquis
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:20 am

I don't think it is fair to say that we haven't done anything this game when no one else has had as significant of an effect on the gamestate as we had. I started MTD hate, I diffused monkey hate. I started Death Stare hate, etc. The only thing I don't think we've had our hand in is wg push by Nero and Monkey and Grey Foxxx push, which both really didn't go anywhere. If we haven't done anything, who has done something this game?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:22 am

In post 862, T S O wrote:so why didn't you immediately revote in #507?

I revoted at the end of my posting spree?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:22 am

it looks like some1 is needing attention

I am going to now call you blueskyboris in the hopes that he will google search his name and he will show up.

that is all.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 am

I mean yeah, maybe I could have revoted immediately after but I don't know how that would show a different intent.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:25 am

actually it isn't. I lied.

tso are you for realz reading us as scum yes or no

cos I can't tell.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:27 am

nacho hush I am trying to determine if tso is srsly trying to figure us out or if he is hopping on the only wagon that has legs cos that make his posts alignment indicative
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:28 am

also don't shut up cos I love it when you sweet talk me.

why are we reading monkey man as town
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:29 am

Post by T S O »

No-one else doing anything most definitely doesn't excuse you from doing nothing. I don't expect some people to do anything. I do expect you two to.
-Marquis
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:30 am

In post 850, T S O wrote:why do you keep telling the thread about the differences in opinion between you and Nacho like it's actually relevant or something?

This point I mostly don't understand. Are you criticizing us for not putting forth a united enough front? Because if so that's good and well but I handle my hydrae differently and this is a well documented stance across many games so.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:31 am

In post 870, T S O wrote:No-one else doing anything most definitely doesn't excuse you from doing nothing. I don't expect some people to do anything. I do expect you two to.

We have done things this game. We have been the life blood of this game and there's not really a valid argument that days we haven't.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:32 am

I, again, don't think you have a valid point when the only people doing anything this game is 1) us and 2) heartless.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:35 am

In post 870, T S O wrote:No-one else doing anything most definitely doesn't excuse you from doing nothing. I don't expect some people to do anything. I do expect you two to.

I am voting star. why are you staying away from him?

Return to “Completed Open Games”