Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Kthxbye »

@d3x and PM: You 2 are cute.

VOTE: Yiley

Flash wagon into ground initiated.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1169, I have no creativity wrote:Mollie, whats your favorite color and why?

my favourite colour is green. I am not entirely sure why mebbe it makes me think of growing things. when I was growing up and my parents were fighting I would stare at my aloe plant and think about how aloe is a sticky cooling substance and that is why it is used to treat burns. it creates a soft yielding shield around a burn. we didn't have internet when I was growing up.

in massage therapy school we were asked "where do you find your replenishment for when you feel worn out?"

1. husband was number 1
2. kids were number2
3. nature

husband is dead, 1 kid is grown and is going though a stage but I find playing uno with my other kid to sometimes be the highlight of my day. he is also drawn to nature we go on long walks around the lake near our apartment and we feed ducks and talk about deep stuff. he is so awsum in how he reasons things out like I have hope for humanity and all that.

green is also his favourite colour. I am not sure if this means anything and it reminds of high school where my fave english teacher had us take this test where "colours" were assigned to personalities. I actually tested green but my classmates were like omg "you are so blue! you are freaking emo!" and yet the test was how you categorise things and I am probs a lot more rational then most people think I am.

mebbe I am just aqua. or turquoise.

colour me crazy but I still think that not mafia/hostile intent might be scum. <---- plz, for the love of zeus can town players look at who was defending him.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1175, Kthxbye wrote:@d3x and PM: You 2 are cute.

Flash wagon into ground initiated.

:(

that isn't even a slap or tickle you are still keeping us at arms-length. which I think town!kthnx wouldn't do.

VOTE: kthnx
whew!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:18 am

Post by T S O »

mollie #1176 - <3
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1177, pirate mollie wrote:that isn't even a slap or tickle you are still keeping us at arms-length. which I think town!kthnx wouldn't do.

Apparently town!kthxn would indeed do this. Especially today. Especially in this large of a game.

It's all good though, I still <3 you.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:07 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 1179, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1177, pirate mollie wrote:that isn't even a slap or tickle you are still keeping us at arms-length. which I think town!kthnx wouldn't do.

Apparently town!kthxn would indeed do this. Especially today. Especially in this large of a game.

why did you have to go and do that

UNVOTE: kthnx

okay we are flashlynching yiley

VOTE: yiley
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1180, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1179, Kthxbye wrote:

why did you have to go and do that

UNVOTE: kthnx

okay we are flashlynching yiley

whoops

Last edited by jasonT1981 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
whew!
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:39 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1146, pirate mollie wrote:

Apparently we cant agree on that.

You tried to lynch him based on someone else's meta... like if you dont think thats a bad push then i dont know what is.
... You're also still voting him I think. Which strikes me as odd.

^^^ do you think scum are more likely to make mistakes like this or do you think town are? srs question.

My favorite role by a large amount is VT.

what do you like about playing vt?

I think you genuinely thought NtM was N_M. I don't know if thats something much more likely to come from town or scum. Probably town but like... I could see it from scum too. I'm mostly null reading it.
What I don't like is you coming around after and saying that everyone who disagreed with you is suspicious and that the people calling your demonstrably bad push bad must be scum.
That seems like a weird thing to do after admitting you were mistaken about who you were pushing.
To clarify: I was town reading you while you were pushing NtM based on being N_M, and I still am, but like... kinda less so now. I'm trying to figure out where you are going with the above.

I like being a VT because I get to just show up and find scum during the day phase and thats it. I like how little pressure there is on a vt slot. Like i've seen bad vigs mess a town up really hard. Cops and other investigatives have to worry about crumbing and claiming and shit. I dont have to worry about living to or through night. I just get to come out and be aggressive and get into fights and figure people out. Then even if I do get night killed I get to feel like maybe I saved a PR or something.

Also its kinda fun having the least amount of information possible and having to try and figure the game out.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:44 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1166, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1132, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1028, Majiffy wrote:
In post 962, TheWayItEnds wrote:And am therefore not going to do your busy work.

Not busywork but ok if you want to not lynch scum that's cool I guess.

... Has this ever worked?

Sometimes!

...Really?

Thats actually kind of sad.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:48 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1176, pirate mollie wrote:colour me crazy but I still think that not mafia/hostile intent might be scum. <---- plz, for the love of zeus can town players look at who was defending him.

:igmeou:
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:56 am

Post by T S O »

why the fuck is this starting
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Josh_B »

So.. it appears as though the Nero case has been abandoned...

Is it normal town behavior for PirateMollie to abandon her reads in favor of a random flash wagon started by someone she is scum reading?

If any one else wants to help me lynch Mollie as the superior scum in this game, that would be great.
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by T S O »

how bout td
-Marquis
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1172, pirate mollie wrote:@ majiffy

how do I post my smilie from mr on here? I can do tr, ratz and ratskep gifs but the mr 1s never seem to translate.

Rehost to imgur.com
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1187, Josh_B wrote:So.. it appears as though the Nero case has been abandoned...

Is it normal town behavior for PirateMollie to abandon her reads in favor of a random flash wagon started by someone she is scum reading?

if you are asking if she is illogical then yes. If you are asking if Her switching wagons without a transition is scum ten I don't think it is.

What did you think of the Nero case?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

In post 1186, T S O wrote:why the fuck is this starting

Why the fuck hadn't it started earlier?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why the fuck did you vote him without being caught up?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

Bitch I said out the gate and I'll say it again.

I'm absolutely not reading 45 pages. Nopenopenopenopenope.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, so what makes you think Yiley is scum?

Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

Even when he posted, it was filler bullshit. He never actually tried to do anything. He coasted into oblivion.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1171, StrangerCoug wrote:I was asking you to explain why you asked Hostile Intent to claim or die.

I was mostly fucking around though the first time I did want to see if he'd panic.

what do you think of his slot?

So in that Marvel game someguy that was scum and sitebannedYates got ran up. Whoever the scum guy refused to vote Yates. Its very similar to how TD isn't voting FF. If you are town TD then this is very very bad play.

Yiley wagon suxs though (yes, I know I had him as scum.) but the fact he's a CW to FF makes me a lil' uneasy.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1196, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1171, StrangerCoug wrote:I was asking you to explain why you asked Hostile Intent to claim or die.

I was mostly fucking around though the first time I did want to see if he'd panic.

what do you think of his slot?

So in that Marvel game someguy that was scum and sitebannedYates got ran up. Whoever the scum guy refused to vote Yates. Its very similar to how TD isn't voting FF. If you are town TD then this is very very bad play.

Yiley wagon suxs though (yes, I know I had him as scum.) but the fact he's a CW to FF makes me a lil' uneasy.

He is not a counterwagon to Numbers - he is a counterwagon to TD. No-one gives a shit about the Numbers wagon. Sorry to burst your bubble.
-Marquis
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I am townreading FF in much the same way I am scumreading SC. I believe vezok to be scum, and given vezok scum FF is likely town. Without vezok scum he falls back in to my null pile, but he's not a lynch I want today, that's for sure.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Though given the post directly above mine, I may need to re-evaluate that read.....
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”