50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 897, MonkeyMan wrote:You say I am not lynchable because Nacho thinks I am town. If you were scum you could scum read me and thus make me lynchable.
See where I am coming from?

Why are you argueing with me about why I am townreading you?

tbh I really don't and I am probs 1 of the players who is best able to stretch their imagination on town behaviour. like I get lateral thinking and all of that.

we are working from a town pool of

heartless
nero
you

and we are discussing the other reads cos we disagree.

geometry is not that hard and right now I wanna sort star.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 896, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:

help on star would be huge.

If this V/LA would ever end so there is material to analyze.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of his material pre v/la?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by davesaz »

Tbh i dont remember. Could look later.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:15 pm

why don't you look now?

(hint: I may have played with star mebbe once I dunno math is hard)
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by davesaz »

Because my 903 was on phone at a restaurant.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by davesaz »

Survey say...

Gold-plated, scum coated BS. I'd vote it right now, if I didn't hate to vote inactives this early in the game.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:08 pm

vote him and I bet he will get active.

what I am trying to figure out is why tso is ignoring him and going after us when tso was on a scumteam with star where he pulled this shit before.

it makes me think tso picked up a scum role pm cos no way would he be that dumb to try lynch us on d1.

scum are going to sort us out. no ifs ands what about it. <----- we will get nked early, in 1 of our games scum tried to nk us twice before freaking out and then fakeclaiming a guilty on us. oh hey they were lynched. then we were finally nked.

don't worry about us we will NOT be endgamed can we pretty plz with sugar on top have your help on star now?

ty <3
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by MonkeyMan »

What about when you are scum? Your situation assumes you are town.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Catching up later. While I'm away,
@TSO: can you link a game you were replaced in (if there are any), please?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:22 am

Post by T S O »

In post 907, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:vote him and I bet he will get active.

what I am trying to figure out is why tso is ignoring him and going after us when tso was on a scumteam with star where he pulled this shit before.

it makes me think tso picked up a scum role pm cos no way would he be that dumb to try lynch us on d1.

scum are going to sort us out. no ifs ands what about it. <----- we will get nked early, in 1 of our games scum tried to nk us twice before freaking out and then fakeclaiming a guilty on us. oh hey they were lynched. then we were finally nked.

don't worry about us we will NOT be endgamed can we pretty plz with sugar on top have your help on star now?

ty <3

if you're going to completely misrep Faith Plus One, cool beans, but I'll stop that shit right now.

you got lynched on d5 when me and Sthar had completely turned town on you. It wasn't a TSO-push, it wasn't a Sthar push, it wasn't a TSO-Sthar push - it was pushed by, iirc, people like shos, who was Town.

And it was d5.

That was the most ridiculous equation of games I've seen in a while.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:24 am

Post by T S O »

Like, what did you actually expect? Me to hardpush a case against someone who's lurking? What?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:42 am

Post by T S O »

In post 909, Aneninen wrote:Catching up later. While I'm away,
@TSO: can you link a game you were replaced in (if there are any), please?

town: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=51535
replaced in, called both scum correctly straight away, was forced to compromise, got nk'd, town listened me on one but there was an inexperienced/VI in LyLo and he threw the game.
town: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49438
replaced in, didn't call any scum correctly, got in a massive fight with desp, got lynched
scum: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37476
replaced in, made slot pretty town, got to d3, had planned to bus Nacho but town got there first, won in LyLo
scum: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29865
replaced in, backed scumpartner mara in a 1v1, mara lost, got lynched, was the de facto lynch d2. worst ever scumgame by a long, long shot. I'm somewhat competent as scum - more so than town, anyway.
-Marquis
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:17 am

Post by MTD »

Well shit.
I completely forgot about this.
I will try to catch up -.-
still the same old MTD
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote count tonight.

Massive would be prodded, but he is V/LA. :shifty:
This is a Parachute.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:05 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 913, MTD wrote:Well shit.
I completely forgot about this.
I will try to catch up -.-

Have fun, I've completely lost it after doing the same.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me of your dave and sthar reads plox.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:10 am

Post by massive »

My liver needs another day of recovery but I'm caught up.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:11 am

In post 910, T S O wrote:
In post 907, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:vote him and I bet he will get active.

ty <3

if you're going to completely misrep Faith Plus One, cool beans, but I'll stop that shit right now.

you got lynched on d5 when me and Sthar had completely turned town on you. It wasn't a TSO-push, it wasn't a Sthar push, it wasn't a TSO-Sthar push - it was pushed by, iirc, people like shos, who was Town.

And it was d5.

That was the most ridiculous equation of games I've seen in a while.

how am I misrepping the faith game when I say that star is doing the same thing here he did there? he is holding back and I would fucking love to know why you think he is town cos you aren't voting him and you shld be aware of his meta and yet somehow are pretending like you don't.

like idgi

this will be me if we get mislynched in this game

can we freaking lynch star already
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

@TSO. I've checked those links. Your catch-up was pretty much similar as those you had posted in your town games. In contract, the catchup of your third game was very scummy (...though, it's easy for me to announce it now because you told me that you'd been scum there. ^_^) So, I strongly think that you're town.
As for your 50Shades-read. They've been posting a lot – but the content/fluff ratio is bad.
"No-one else doing anything most definitely doesn't excuse you from doing nothing. I don't expect some people to do anything. I do expect you two to."
– Why do you expect more of them? Because of Mollie? Or because they're a hydra? And yes, some players ain't doing shyt and/or lurk out for long days, which I strongly dislike. Someone who's not called Aneninen should bring up the "lurking scums theory" again. ^_^
In my opinion, two things are very scummy in 50Shades. (1) Their votes are terrible. All the time. Especially the Shar8-vote, see below! (2) The Davesaz-Nero-50Shades Chainsaw (it it has been a Chainsaw – but I think it's possible). TSO, you'll find that topic starting in and in plenty of posts later. (Though, the Chainsaw is not the only thing I find in Davesaz's gameplay scummy.)

@50Shades.
"I've also reserved responding to wg's case because I finally read it and its gonna be a fun response to type up"
– will it come?
Your "case" about Sthar8 is pigeon poop squared! I have my own information and he HAS been pretty much inactive. Why are you voting him AND agitating others to do the same? This is anti-town. Besides, I simply don't believe that he's your strongest scumread.
Plus. Why Sthar8? As if there were no other inactive players here.

@MonkeyMan, .
"Death is scum and wrguerts is scum. They both slipped but no one believes me."
– Could you recapitulate those slips, please?
"Because what scum in their right mind would want to call me town? I am very easily lynchable."
– That proves nothing. I saw a scum townreading me when I was easily lynchable.

@Davesaz. Whom has you been talking about in your latest posts? In some cases I can't figure out whom has you been talking to.

@Wguerts
"Have fun, I've completely lost it after doing the same."
(You meant: trying to catch up.) – How about asking questions from others?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:32 am

In post 919, Aneninen wrote:@50Shades.
"I've also reserved responding to wg's case because I finally read it and its gonna be a fun response to type up"
– will it come?
Your "case" about Sthar8 is pigeon poop squared! I have my own information and he HAS been pretty much inactive. Why are you voting him AND agitating others to do the same? This is anti-town. Besides, I simply don't believe that he's your strongest scumread.
Plus. Why Sthar8? As if there were no other inactive players here.

do you even know what anti-town means?

you did this shit in lingo you toss these words around and I am not sure you even know what they mean.

star is scum, would freaking bet money on it and tso being so cagey with his obfuscation makes me think they are scum together.

no how no way would town!tso let lurker!star hide. star is actively lurking like nero pointed this out already!

LYNCH HIM.

the wg thing is nacho's deal, he is an IC in newbs so I trust him to read the newbs but I am not happy with the monkey read but he and I will talk.

AND HE BETTER NOT FALL ASLEEP THIS TIME.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:44 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 919, Aneninen wrote:
@Davesaz. Whom has you been talking about in your latest posts? In some cases I can't figure out whom has you been talking to.

The post welcoming TSO is obviously directed to him.

The posts questioning 50's statement that they're the only ones actually playing were clearly directed at them.

903 and later are answering the question posed by 50 and Nero about sthar8. I was not happy about sthar8's posting and believe I've said that before. I would like to see more material, because lynching sthar8 right now would be more about policy on inactives than on continuing scummy posting. If it became necessary to vote sthar8, I would probably quote some stuff to illustrate why I thought it was scummy.

Long story short, I'm a little surprised you're not able to understand what has been happening, but it would be hypocritical of me to castigate you for it. :roll:

Further news, my current read on MonkeyMan has not changed. I think too little reasoning has been posted, when there was plenty of opportunity to do so. I don't see a lot of genuine scum hunting. I'm a lot more comfortable with Nero than I was before. Multiple people have fallen off the radar and need to be re-examined. The extension will help with that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've been unsure about your posts because it seemed that the posting order had been mixed up. (Ninjas maybe.) I
had
an idea about them but I wanted to be sure that I hadn't misinterpreting and misrepresenting your posts. (Explanation: I hate when someone calls me scum regardless of my posts and I'd hate doing the same. And for everyone else, an unintentional and an intentional misrepresenting looks like the same.)

50Shades' statement that they were the only one actually doing something was a palpable bullshyt. To tell the truth, even our trio (with Nero) have done at least that amount of "something". ^_^ On the other hand, some players have been producing very little useful content and scumhunting until now. That's true.
You could make those quotes about Sthar8 now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Aneninen »

50Shades-Mollie. (sigh) there we go again. For your information: I
do
know what anti-town means. A gameplay which helps the scums or help the scums more than the town, regardles off the alignment of the player who performs it. How on Gods' Green Earth would be helpful for the town to lynch a player who's not here and inactive on the site in general? And why is TSO scum? Because he doesn't want to vote for Sthar8 instead of ...you?
Yeah, anyone, feel free to call me an idiot if I'm the only one who thinks this Sthar8-case is bullshyt.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Antihero »

oh dear, it looks like i didn't get to this today...

sthar and whosiewhatsit didn't either and tso didn't either.

/sigh
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Return to “Completed Open Games”