Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1272, Hostile Intent wrote:God, you guys are boring as fuck.

They really are.

Wanna go catch a coffee or something?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1273, StrangerCoug wrote:I'm getting a feeling of "I'm right and you're wrong" from some of the recent posters that is really exasperating me. Majiffy is right; this game feels dead in the water.

This is the stalling I usually get multiball vibes from.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

Let's rustle some feathers, guys. Obv Yileyslot is nothing. T S O seems town enough.

UNVOTE: T S O

Let's lynch something worthwhile that'll give us information. That's what I'm about.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

All of these wagons are too easily lubed.

||
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:21 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

HI could very well be scum, and despite loving the few votes I have on TSO I am not feeling I'm going to be able to push this through today.

I'm down nero VOTE: hostile intent
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

Lol'd "the wagon I want is hard and even this guy was just on said wagon *vote* loleasypeasy"

You're garbage and you should feel garbage, son.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

...and even though this guy*...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Garmr »

fuck it I'm down to lynch td even if there's a chance he may be town. Just cause he doesn't seem useful.

UNVOTE: TheWayItEnds (

VOTE: TiphaneDeath
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:25 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

No see, you being on TSO, as he was generating momentum and getting off when momentum stalled is a classic scumtell if TSO is town, I've been wrong before, and I might be wrong this time, you scumflipping would be beautiful because it would mean I was wrong on TSO this whole time without me having to get townies killed to figure it out.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1282, Garmr wrote:fuck it I'm down to lynch td even if there's a chance he may be town. Just cause he doesn't seem useful.

*cries*

as a birthday gift may I please have a few bullets, Jason?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:56 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1282, Garmr wrote:fuck it I'm down to lynch td even if there's a chance he may be town. Just cause he doesn't seem useful.

I gotta side with nero on this one. Did everyone forget how to play town? In my last games I've seen scum try to lynch scum more often than town.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(7): T S O, TheWayItEnds, StrangerCoug, FFAE00 FFED00, Mom, Josh_B, Garmr,
FFAE00 FFED00
(5): Majiffy, I Am Innocent, Nero Cain, vezokpiraka, Aunt Jemina
Hostile Intent
(2) RachMarie,TiphaineDeath
Yiley
(2): d3x,Kthxbye,
TSO
(2): pirate mollie,Titus,
Garmr
(1): I have no creativity
StrangerCoug
(1): PeregrineV

Not Voting
(5): inte, , Wake88, Lucky2u, Yiley,Hostile Intent,

Prods sent Out
: FFAE00 FFED00, Lucky2u

Seeking replacements for
(2): Yiley, Inte

V/LA
: Wake88, RachMarie (Tuesday) PereV (weekend)

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-10-15 12:23:08)

till Day 1 Deadline

Note - Inte failed to pick up prod, so will be replaced unless he posts here first
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

VOTE: Tiphaine Death

Your explanation is worse. My only townread is voting you. Chugga chugga choo chooooo.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

In post 1278, Majiffy wrote:All of these wagons are too easily lubed.

Y u no vote TD.

I'm certain you've said why so just quote it or post number link me.

Also if they're lubed y u no unvote ff?

Same as above re: quote/link etc.
Mom
Mom
Goon
Mom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Mom »

Fido/Feo stop trying to lurk out from under your wagon and come back to us so I can start townreading you again.

Also, could someone explain the TSO speedwagon to me? I like TSO, he's a good kid.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

happy birthday nero

VOTE: FFAE00 FFED00

okay so I am less than thrilled with td for egging tso and I on but not getting his hands dirty and suddenly having a "tso might be town moment" when tso has yet to respond to my posts or vote. I know beast has been around so I am not happy with the ika hydra. ff creatures have been around too, hence the vote.

@ nero - I was thinking that ff creatures wouldn't blow their cover to me unless town when it would better serve them to keep anonymous but honestly I am not sure now. I would have expected them to be helpful and they aren't.

@ IaI - I know that is not nacho and tammy lol, I was being facetious.

@ majiffy - we are so in tune this game it is unreal. I was thinking the exact same thing that this stalling might mean that it IS multi-ball cos that is how it is starting to feel. also you need a smilie at mr cos you are now considered family I think. :)

@ vezo - I am officially out of mafia love with you cos if you would have been reading my posts then you would have seen that I have been saying since forever sometimes the only way to get scum lynched on here is to force them to bus. this has made me have to skew my reads a bit, I have had to give some1 whom I think is scum a townread (plants and zombies is a good example of this or asofai) in order to get scum lynched but after plants and zombies I don't I am going to do that anymore since some peeps are actually paying attention to my dead reads.

also in the recent mr game that majiffy and I finished I didn't know who else was scum until d3 and on d1 I honestly for the first part of the game I thought aden pulled a nightson and gave us pms where we all thought mebbe we were traitors (every1 was sooo scummy) when really we were town and played from that perspective. it worked to my advantage until the IC outed and then I was like oh I really am scum in this game. I still can't believe we won that game I even asked spruce point blank in the game thread "are you expecting something to happen on d3?" cos he stood out cos he looked the most town, lol. majiffy really was like a town god in that game but jerome. now he understands why I play with him on ignore. so I can empathize but at least you have me!

hostile intent, how much mafia experience do you have? this will help assess you.

which reminds me:

@ rach - why hostile intent?
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:35 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1289, Mom wrote:Fido/Feo stop trying to lurk out from under your wagon and come back to us so I can start townreading you again.

Also, could someone explain the TSO speedwagon to me? I like TSO, he's a good kid.

I like tso. basically for me, he called the hostile intent/not the mafia wagon scum driven when it was only d3x, and kthanx on it. I forgot nero was on it too but if he thinks it was scumdriven then who would be the scum on it? it is the type of generalized blanket statement that scum make to wk another player cos he never clarified who the scum on it were and I am waiting for him to answer cos I called him out on it. plus he is posturing a lot which I don't remember him doing as town but I defo remember him doing as scum.
whew!
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

Not much. My wiki is up to date with my on-site experience: two replaced-in town games and one newbie scum game.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1292, Hostile Intent wrote:Not much. My wiki is up to date with my on-site experience: two replaced-in town games and one newbie scum game.

could you plz unpack the progression of your read on tso? you voted him then unvoted him and then had him as town when he had not posted during that time. could you walk me through this?

going to look at your wiki now.

mine isn't up to date. I kinda wanna ditch it and see if thorella could help me come up with a nice sarcastic 1. his is really funny.
whew!
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:56 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

That on and off by hostile was a fucking scum claim and you know it moll, if we're in multiball TSO might still be scum so I'm still down for his lynch, but there is no way in hell HI isn't scum.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

In post 1293, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1292, Hostile Intent wrote:Not much. My wiki is up to date with my on-site experience: two replaced-in town games and one newbie scum game.

could you plz unpack the progression of your read on tso? you voted him then unvoted him and then had him as town when he had not posted during that time. could you walk me through this?

going to look at your wiki now.

mine isn't up to date. I kinda wanna ditch it and see if thorella could help me come up with a nice sarcastic 1. his is really funny.

I, uh, didn't say T S O was a townread. I was talking about J_B.

I don't have a read on T S O. I was hoping the quickwagon would tell me something but I gott bored with it.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:09 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1283, TiphaineDeath wrote:No see, you being on TSO, as he was generating momentum and getting off when momentum stalled is a classic scumtell if TSO is town, I've been wrong before, and I might be wrong this time, you scumflipping would be beautiful because it would mean I was wrong on TSO this whole time without me having to get townies killed to figure it out.

.... I actually like this post a lot.

... Almost as much as I dislike this post.

In post 1270, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, why are you townreading FF?

hi wagon is yummy and if you guys rather kill that instead of FF then kool beans. Would vote TSO but ONLY to prevent a nl or TD lynch.

Also its my burfday and as a gift you guys should sheep me.

Still not feeling colors but I could actually do HI now. This last page by him is awful.

Whats your read on Garmr?

In post 1289, Mom wrote:Fido/Feo stop trying to lurk out from under your wagon and come back to us so I can start townreading you again.

Also this.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:18 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1294, TiphaineDeath wrote:That on and off by hostile was a fucking scum claim and you know it moll, if we're in multiball TSO might still be scum so I'm still down for his lynch, but there is no way in hell HI isn't scum.

... TD why?

This post like cancels out almost everything I liked about your earlier post.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:20 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1277, Hostile Intent wrote:Let's rustle some feathers, guys. Obv Yileyslot is nothing. T S O seems town enough.

UNVOTE: T S O

Let's lynch something worthwhile that'll give us information. That's what I'm about.

In post 1295, Hostile Intent wrote:
I, uh, didn't say T S O was a townread. I was talking about J_B.

I don't have a read on T S O. I was hoping the quickwagon would tell me something but I gott bored with it.

...wut?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1291, pirate mollie wrote:

I like tso. basically for me, he called the hostile intent/not the mafia wagon scum driven when it was only d3x, and kthanx on it. I forgot nero was on it too but if he thinks it was scumdriven then who would be the scum on it? it is the type of generalized blanket statement that scum make to wk another player cos he never clarified who the scum on it were and I am waiting for him to answer cos I called him out on it. plus he is posturing a lot which I don't remember him doing as town but I defo remember him doing as scum.

so to clarify:

I didn't explain something when I wasn't online to explain it and this makes me scum?

I have 20 seconds left here, but that's awful logic.

temp vla.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”