Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Okay that replace out was scummy as fuck.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

YEP.
green shirt thursdays
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Oman »

I don't really think I should be giving two adults a fucking time out in a mafia game, but Reck and farside need to start treating each other with the respect you deserve. You're people, alive on the other side of the internet, and I like you both. You shouldn't be treating each other like you're monsters.

I'm talking to farside about an alternative to replacing, but my alternative is that you both chill your fucking heels.

Take a step back, take a day off, and really think about how your words affect another person. I don't care if this is a strategy, or this is how you find scum, or this is how you look town, or this is how you don't get targeted by others. I don't care. I care about how people feel, and how much I hurt others. And neither of you care about that right now. You're both just fighting, and the fight begets more fight inside you. Because the other person is wrong or the worst or whatever. Think about the impact you're making on another person's game, and on their life, and think about how much you want that to be how people remember you.

There's no excuse for treating another person the way you have been, both of you. So stop acting like you're right and the other is wrong. Because you're not.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Legitimately don't think me saying her posts are unintelligible deserves this level of response but alright

This seems like scum overreaction still. She couldn't shake me so she blew up and replaced over something minor
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2103, xRECKONERx wrote:Legitimately don't think me saying her posts are unintelligible deserves this level of response but alright

This seems like scum overreaction still. She couldn't shake me so she blew up and replaced over something minor

You have done it to the point i would self vote to end this game.
All you focus on is how I write my post and make shitty comments about it.
You barely read what I write at all.
You have made that very clear since day 1.

So if you think I'm scum then vote me.

Anatole is scum and I'd bet money the only fucking reason you have ignored anatole is because I think he is scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2053, xRECKONERx wrote:
FARSIDE/FLUBBER AS SCUMPALS, ABRIDGED FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO:

• Post 666: Farside pushed me (Reck) for "fake" fluff posting, but when Flubber posts fluff, she sits down and has a conversation with him to draw out explanations for his reads.
  • Post 951: Flubber tells Farside that his post isn't fluff. Farside ignores this and never responds, despite calling his posting 'fluff' earlier.
  • Post 1057: Flubber passively defends Farside from me (Reck) by calling it WIFOM (it's not).
  • Post 1221: Flubber gives no read on farside but just calls her post stupid. Content is about her style, not her play or any alignment stuff. Farside did the same thing against SSK.
  • Posts 1839 & 1856: Earlier in the game, farside had a cow and went after me (Reck) for misinterpreting myko's case on TSO for a case on Matt... then, when Flubber mistakes farside's case on myko for a case on me... she says fucking NOTHING ABOUT IT. NOT A FUCKING
    PEEEEEP
    !

1. Don't recall why I treated you two differently. I know reck's post early on where catching my attention because I thought the questions asked read as fluff and pointless. I felt reck was sliding through the game and made a point. Just as I did with Flubber. One was just more louder and a bigger scum read.

2. Pretty sure I was tunneling. I forget about post when I start tunneling on a player. Sort of like how I've asked reck to explain why anatole is not scum and I never get an explaination.

3. Myko has defended me, Matt defended me. I'm not sure why this is a scum tell.

4. Is a lie. I called out SSK for lurking to hard. Reck was the person asking about meta related to his lurking.

5. This is pretty much just me tunneling on a player. If you are going to sit there and say you never once tunneled a player to the point you didn't notice something I'd call you (reck) a liar.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Now the mod can replace me.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Oman »

Working on it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by mykonian »

She's right about anatole though. Not to mention that he's the obvious buddy for SSK, lets not forget that. Today I've been trying to bait him into talking about anyone else and there's just nothing coming. He's waiting... "biding his time" is the correct way of saying? I could make arguments for both flubber and reck to be his buddy from today, both make sense in a way. Both have had no real relations through the game with anatole. Flubber is the lurker, reck is always fighting someone else, mostly farside this game. And today, those two have decided farside is scum here. This would be the moment for anatole-scum to wake up and say "I agree!!!", but sadly he's American and I'm 6-7 hours before him.

vote anatole
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

VOTE: Myko

No way you just drop such a shitty vote in lylo if you're town. There's no evidence for me as scum and you know it.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:52 am

But who is your partner?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2104, farside22 wrote:You have done it to the point i would self vote to end this game.
All you focus on is how I write my post and make shitty comments about it.
You barely read what I write at all.
You have made that very clear since day 1.

So if you think I'm scum then vote me.

Anatole is scum and I'd bet money the only fucking reason you have ignored anatole is because I think he is scum.

- When you keep making it difficult to read your posts I'm going to keep commenting on it.
- A threat to self-vote, seriously? :roll:
- "All" I focus on is your syntax? No, not even remotely. I make comments about it but it's about 5% of my posts towards you.
- I barely read what you write? No, I parse what I can, and I make it clear that I cannot comment on the rest because it's poorly constructed. Plus, for someone who is so hardcore about people reading what they write, you're the pot calling the kettle black since you clearly don't read my posts if you think they're ALL ONLY ABOUT MY FOCUSING ON YOUR GRAMMAR.
- I haven't voted you because it is fucking LYLO.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wow, that myko vote is really, really fucking bad.
green shirt thursdays
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:31 am

Post by mykonian »

Hardly. Also, anatole brings nothing but is the quickest there to respond with a vote. Not to mention that he has had nothing against me all game. I'd say reck for buddy. Which is fun, because that means I get to talk with two scum, since flubber doesn't want to talk and farside is being replaced.

Because, reck, explain to me: why did anatole vote SSK so quickly after TSO softclaimed, but then unvoted as soon as Csareo seemed to get some traction. In all his defenses he leaves out the first vote, only to explain how his second was very legitimate, hadn't he set it up very gradually?

Though lets see if you actually want to read it or if you just want to throw some mud at me.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:37 am

Myko you've got shit and you know it. Horrible scum play dropping a vote so soon in LyLo. There's absolutely no town motivation for it.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@myko: I don't know why he did that... probably because
he openly admitted he didn't understand TSO's role
. But it's not like that's NEW or EXCITING to hear about... so why vote NOW? That's what I'm not getting, here. It was the Reck & Farside Show and then suddenly WHAM you vote Anatole for actually pretty weak reasons. EVERYONE's interaction around that wagon was weird as fuck but you're stuck on Anatole's reactions which were nowhere NEAR as bad as farside's reactions to that wagon.

@Anatole: There is town motivation to vote first in LYLO, and I hate the reasoning that voting first in LYLO makes someone scum, just for the record. He can be scum because his reasoning is bad.

One thing I'm trying to figure out, here, is why myko decided to vote NOW. I can't figure out a town reason for it. I can CERTAINLY figure out a scum reason for it... farside is in the middle of a battle with me, we see even Flubbernugget change his mind and start thinking she's scum, she fights back with a shitty rebuttal to my case, then myko panics and tries to force a lynch to save his buddy? I don't even know. That seems too perfect to be true.
green shirt thursdays
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:07 am

That's what I'm saying reck. I'm not saying voting is scummy, but voting with
very weak evidence
and at this juncture with plenty of time left is not town motivated.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2113, mykonian wrote:Hardly. Also, anatole brings nothing but is the quickest there to respond with a vote. Not to mention that he has had nothing against me all game. I'd say reck for buddy. Which is fun, because that means I get to talk with two scum, since flubber doesn't want to talk and farside is being replaced.

Bro. I'm struggling because I wasn't following the game till the Csaero/AK wagons.* But I've read through the whole game, and I think your scum for your push on TSO. What would you like to discuss?

*Does anyone have a vca suggesting an AK counterwagon? Because I suck at vca.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:55 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2115, xRECKONERx wrote:@myko: I don't know why he did that... probably because he openly admitted he didn't understand TSO's role. But it's not like that's NEW or EXCITING to hear about... so why vote NOW? That's what I'm not getting, here. It was the Reck & Farside Show and then suddenly WHAM you vote Anatole for actually pretty weak reasons. EVERYONE's interaction around that wagon was weird as fuck but you're stuck on Anatole's reactions which were nowhere NEAR as bad as farside's reactions to that wagon.

Because despite room given he's sitting back and waiting for something to happen.

The reck and farside show is stupid.

Direct cause were farsides "last words" calling anatole scum last night.

And it really doesn't get worse than anatole's wishy washyness around TSO's SSK push. Don't pretend otherwise :) Derailing it by throwing a shitload of mud on farside really doesn't matter.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:03 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2117, Flubbernugget wrote:What would you like to discuss?

Nothing. I can't play the game for you and you don't want to play it yourself. That's where it ends, basically.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Oman »

GreyIce replaces farside22

D5 - 5A - 3L

Anatole Kurigan (1): Mykonian
Mykonian (1): Anatole Kurigan

Yup yuuuup
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

lol, now you're trying to paint me as throwing mud on farside to distract or something?

Fuck this

VOTE: mykonian
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

Flubber is confirmed town. Get better folks.

In post 323, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 320, MattP wrote:
In post 319, MafiaSSK wrote:VOTE: flubbernugget

Can you please give more than that

I've never even played with SSK and I know the answer to that.

Reck is confirmed scum unless this is some shit LyLo gambit.

Leaning Anatole over Myk for scum.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:23 am

Post by GreyICE »

Flubber, please don't vote here.

I'd like to take some time to look over the game, something that the scum posting above me doesn't want.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:23 am

Post by mykonian »

hi GI.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”