Micro 397 - A Very Serious Mafia Game (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanshed
Vanshed
Goon
Vanshed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Vanshed »

PokerFace's descrpton of gameplay's neghbourhood makes sense for why he wants the mason clam lynched so badly.

'll vst one of the masons should flubber flip town, f we are correct n havng flubber and hm flppng scum, 'm not sure where 'd go, 'll try to leave a hdden message f stll can once 've decded.
VOTE: Flubber
They've stolen my eyes! Less, worry not for the removal of the assorted surrounds. How else would one cope amongst such darkness?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Flubbernugget wrote:Who is in the neighborhood with PokerFace? Can they vouch for gameplay's words?

sorry its just me and gameplay

vanshed should go to guyett if he is weak doctor. guyett living means sonic lives assuming their claims be true

wgerts can check whoever he wants. Directing him sounds like a bad idea
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by Guyett »

Excellent plan :D
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by PokerFace »

You want to claim what you are flubber?

Out of curiosity guyett and sonic, did either of you consider asking bulge if you are confirmed town or if one of you could be scum?
guyett asking bulge that before shooting sonic would have been a good idea. Heck you could probably still ask bulge now just to be overly safe if you wanted. Wouldn't hurt after all

I will wait til monday before I join the wagon in order to secure everyone has had their say
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Town miller
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Guyett »

I did and all he said was confirmed not mafia aa per role pm.
Just thought about a problem... what if scum shoot vanshed?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Did you or sonic ever ask bulge questions about werewolves at all? Or if masons could be werewolves? I still don't think there are any especially since flubber just went miller. But I don't see how you asking bulge would hurt anything

Assuming vanshed is not scum, given the power of vanshed's role, scum kinda has to kill vanshed. I hate having to say that but, look at it like this.

Let's say vanshed is town and lives to tomorrow. That further confirms you and sonic as it will prove you are 'town' vig and not just a guy with a gun. You and sonic have the same alignment given the masonry.

Lets say he dies and is only kill as you killed no one. Town gets no new info other than vanshed is dead and not scum. Technically no one vouches for vanshed so this is slightly good info though not as good as finding 2 townies in you and sonic

Let's say their are 2 deaths at night, vanshed and someone else. This means vanshed went to scum guyett and scum killed someone else. This is why I'm asking you not to kill tonight as us seeing 2 deaths means you could be scum while us seeing 1 only or seeing vanshed live will give us much more solid info.

Do you disagree?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by PokerFace »

wgerts, you should ask bulge if your role would find a gun on a 1 shot cop. The meta I'm used to, would have you not find a gun on a cop, but bulge may be going by another meta so you should ask to be sure

If going to a cop would result in finding a gun, then its best you check someone other than gameplay in order to guarantee us better results

Look at it like this, let say you find a gun on gameplay and bulge says cops would have guns. Have you determined gameplay is a town cop or scum? No you haven't gained anything. Meanwhile finding no gun or a gun on sonic, fuzzy, or myself would be something that would actually help the town
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by wgeurts »

@
Mod
Would if lets say, there is a Gun smith this game. Would he be able to find guns on cops?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Wow, I totally forgot the 2nd [/b]
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Votecount 2.6

Flubbernugget (3) -
wgeurts, fuzzybutternut, Vanshed
fuzzybutternut (1) -
gameplay506
gameplay506 (2) -
Guyett, Metal Sonic
Guyett (0) -

Metal Sonic (0) -

PokerFace (0) -

Vanshed (0) -

wgeurts (0) -

Not Voting -
Flubbernugget, PokerFace

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2014-10-25 13:33:00) (October 25).

Prodding gameplay506.
Last edited by The Bulge on Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 433, wgeurts wrote:@
Mod
Would if lets say, there is a Gun smith this game. Would he be able to find guns on cops?

Answering this because it's a mod-meta thing (ie, it would become public info following a game of mine that contains a gunsmith). I would consider a Cop to have a gun, yes.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Well then, let's all kill flubber.
Who was I visiting again?
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 432, PokerFace wrote:Meanwhile finding no gun or a gun on sonic, fuzzy, or myself would be something that would actually help the town
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Yea ok

VOTE: flubber
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Somebody please hammer, we've done nothing this day.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Guyett »

Dont hammer just yet. Metal sonic is avoiding answering a question in our PT
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 441, Guyett wrote:Dont hammer just yet. Metal sonic is avoiding answering a question in our PT

Care to say which one?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Welp sonic and guyet are scum. Look how they sheep. Pls
I am not moving my vote anywhere
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by Guyett »

Who's sheeping?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Post by Guyett »

I want answers from sonic before anything happens. Any hammer is a scum claim. My gun might get used tonight, i made a promise about shooting gameplay and i intend on keeping it as he's almost conf scum in my books, you can try convince me to not shoot.

Werewolves are prob in the game, even though it is bastard game there has been enough mention to think they're prob in here. We need to realise that gameplays 1shot cop doesnt clear pokerface as he could be ww.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Until you or sonic explain your additional knowledge, or we see a flip that X was killed by werewolves or shredded by werewolves or whatever, I see no reason to believe in werewolves.

I myself ran a bastard game where I lied to the players.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=11067
I gave them reason to believe there was a cult in the game and there was no cult
Charter's role was "Killer Cult Cop" but since there was no cult and he was insane, he was an overhyped vig

You killing gameplay could confuse any results vanshed could give us so i still advice you do not do it

Vanshed lives, we get info on 2 people you and sonic
Vanshed is only death, we get info that vanshed was town
Vanshed and other die, we get info that vanshed was town and found a scum. And if you say you killed someone thats going to confuse things

Do you disagree? If you do not disagree and that last one occurs I will want you lynched

Either explain how this math is wrong, explain your werewolf info, or do not kill
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by Guyett »

I would like to hear back from the mod first before anything happens
Vanshed
Vanshed
Goon
Vanshed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:04 am

Post by Vanshed »

In post 445, Guyett wrote:
Werewolves are prob in the game, even though it is bastard game there has been enough mention to think they're prob in here. We need to realise that gameplays 1shot cop doesnt clear pokerface as he could be ww.

Not even clear on cop stature f we're aganst mafa ether, wth 3 knd of nvestgatve roles clamed today and fake-gulty clams already for two of them, wouldn't be surprsed to see a godfather. There's also a posblty of my weakness workng wth how they appear, as that s an opton on the wk page, but don't thnk that would be the case.
They've stolen my eyes! Less, worry not for the removal of the assorted surrounds. How else would one cope amongst such darkness?
Vanshed
Vanshed
Goon
Vanshed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am

Post by Vanshed »

In post 443, gameplay506 wrote:Welp sonic and guyet are scum. Look how they sheep. Pls
I am not moving my vote anywhere

But what s wron wth my weak modfer clam, lynchng someone's elses nnocent s qute rude you know, other than me suggestng wanted to lynch yours, can you have a clear reason for wantng fuzzy lynched? Knowng you you've probably forgotten you moved you vote from the mason clams, ether way you're stll votng on a vanty wagon when the lynch s practcally already decded to me flubber, do you have a reason for hm not to be lynched wthout referng to whatever makes you thnk guyett s stll scum?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”