GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Idk how the setup gets randomized but all the roles were in possible role section.
While double kill is possible, it's very unlikely.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by MonkeyMan »

So you are just spouting non-sense theories without doing any research.

I roleblocked you, this is probably the most obvious thing in the game right now. If you were actually town or did your research you wouldn't automatically assume I was town because there is a scum roleblock that is possible. The only way you could safely assume I was town is if you already knew: 1. there is no scum role block in play or 2. You are the scum roleblock.

I am now confirmed town.

Also, my N1 target was Wrgeurts for anyone who is wondering.

Now, Death Stare needs rope and they need it fast.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Not really?
I mean, because I am town, the kill mustve been stopped by some other way. The only possibility is a doctor.
Because I am town and can not perform a nightkill, doctor exists and he saved town from dying. Both are confirmed town.
Because there was no second kill and a mafia died n2, it is safe to assume a vig in play. Vig is a town role. confirmed town.

Also I didnt automatically assumed that you were town as you can see from my post re: coaching.
So by your own word, I am town!
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:09 am

Post by MTD »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MonkeyMan, it is incredible how much nonsense you talk.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:13 am

Post by MTD »

Still, I am not
entirely
sold yet.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:14 am

Post by MTD »

MONKEY, how do
you
explain the missing kill
s
?
still the same old MTD
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:06 am

Post by massive »

Nero
: Why do you think 50 Shades having "no read" on someone is more important than, say, who they were town-reading? Or why? And why are you quoting a reads list from before N1? (It still has TSO in it which is how I know.)

MonkeyMan
: How did you pick Death Stare as the person to roleblock? Most of the day yesterday you were on Davesaz and were disappointed that none of us were following your case. Why pick Death Stare?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:31 am

Post by davesaz »

Quick side trip into setup analysis. Not a push for anyone more to claim, just pointing out some things that PRs might find useful in interpreting results.

From the setup in the wiki, it's about even chances we have a vig or a SK. From the presence of a godfather, town has either 2 or 5-7 power roles. There is a decent chance that mafia has a roleblocker, a certainty if town has more than 2 power roles (since 3 and 4 roles are ruled out given a godfather).

If town has any role other than roleblocker, then town has more than 2 power roles and MonkeyMan's claim does not prove he's town because there are both town and scum roleblockers in play.

And now for the more important matter of re-reading and updating analysis. This will take a while...
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Death Stare »

So I looked at the setup page finally.

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker
Godfather Flip

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
Godfather Flip

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
More than 2 townies

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
Flipped Townies

0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
[s/]
Flipped Townies

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather
TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

Yeah so we have confirmed one mafia left and that vig was probably a serial killer. High chance of mafia crosskilling SK N2. But then where did the N1 kill go?

If MonkeyMan's roleblocker claim is true (it probably is and gets rid of the chance of scum RB claiming RB) that has more than 1 shot, that means there are at least 2 Rs in play, right?

So RRTTTTT (9 VT + Roleblocker vs Goon + Godfather vs Serial Killer) is the only possibility we have if MonkeyMan is a full roleblocker.

MonkeyMan claimed that he blocked wugerts N1, who was a VT. Therefore yeah, crosskill happened both night.

That means the remaining mafia knows who the Serial Killer is. Hue.
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Death Stare »

P-Edit: well I got ninja'd.
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Death Stare »

Wait, but then where did D2 kill go?

Hmm.

I'm willing to be flipped for the sake of people puzzlesolving, but does my townflip condemns MonkeyMan?
SK has only 1 bulletproof and since wugerts was roleblocked N1, that means SK didn't kill or mafia hit a bulletproof SK.
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Death Stare »

In post 1383, Death Stare wrote:So I looked at the setup page finally.

Godfather Flip

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
Godfather Flip

More than 2 townies

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
Flipped Townies

[s/]
Flipped Townies

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

Yeah so we have confirmed one mafia left and that vig was probably a serial killer. High chance of mafia crosskilling SK N2. But then where did the N1 kill go?

If MonkeyMan's roleblocker claim is true (it probably is and gets rid of the chance of scum RB claiming RB) that has more than 1 shot, that means there are at least 2 Rs in play, right?

So RRTTTTT (9 VT + Roleblocker vs Goon + Godfather vs Serial Killer) is the only possibility we have if MonkeyMan is a full roleblocker.

MonkeyMan claimed that he blocked wugerts N1, who was a VT. Therefore yeah, crosskill happened both night.

Well actually
scrap this lol
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Death Stare »

This is why I don't setup spec
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:35 am

Post by sthar8 »

THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING IT FFS

IT IS NOT TIME FOR CLAIMS YET

THIS IS ALL HORRIFICALLY ANTI-TOWN
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1328, Nero Cain wrote:I also have a p strong desire to kill Dave today.

There are very strong things against Davesaz.
I'll post about that later if needed, but there is something more important right now. (See below!)

In post 1336, sthar8 wrote:oh also no roleclaims please.

Agreed, with one exception.
If anyone's a Vigilante, please claim it!
By doing so we could rule out the possibility of an SK, plus that would solve a plenty of things detailed below.

In post 1338, sthar8 wrote:Also everybody on the yoggreuts wagon now has NO proficiency cred. That was fucking awful and you should feel bad.

Thanks four pointing that out, Captain Obvious! ^_^
You should have explained how awful that wagon was during Day2.
Before you do so, I'm telling this: you needn't explain who started that wagon, guess what, I can remember that too well.

@Mod or anyone who knows: can a Town Roleblocker block a Nightkill? If not, ignore the spoiler below becuase in that part I assumed that the answer for the previous question is 'yes'.

(Mostly because if the answer is 'no', this role is pretty much bastard, I think.)

Spoiler:
In post 1358, Death Stare wrote:Or just simply you roleblocked us amirite
Then this game just got easier.

Wait-oh.
MonkeyMan
had not
posted anything about being a Roleblocker before you posted this. How do you know what happened at Night?!

In post 1365, Death Stare wrote:
In post 1362, MonkeyMan wrote:No, you are scum hence why I am asking why only a scum got killed.
But I will take your post as a scum claim.

Then I dont see why you ask me of all people to ask for a missing kill?
If you roleblocked us, say truthfully. because that means we have at least 3 conftown.

3 conftowns? How?

In post 1369, Death Stare wrote:I am town and if you roleblocked us, that means there are at least 3 clears (confirmed doctor, his save, and a vig who shot nacho).

Are you ignoring the possibility of an SK?

In post 1376, MonkeyMan wrote:
I roleblocked you
(He meant DeathStare)
, this is probably the most obvious thing in the game right now. If you were actually town or did your research you wouldn't automatically assume I was town because there is a scum roleblock that is possible. The only way you could safely assume I was town is if you already knew: 1. there is no scum role block in play or 2. You are the scum roleblock.
I am now confirmed town.
Also, my N1 target was Wrgeurts for anyone who is wondering.
Now, Death Stare needs rope and they need it fast.

Though I'd like to hear your explanation why DeathStare was an obvious target for Roleblocking, I must agree with this post. However, I don't see why do you think DeathStare is a Mafia
Roleblocker

MonkeyMan must be town. After his claim it's almost sure that he'll get Nightkilled. If there's an SK, MonkeyMan can't avoid getting killed by him/her by being a Mafia. If there's no SK, there must be a Vig plus a Doctor who protects MonkeyMan. This would mean a setup with TT or 0T. (TTT and TTTT are impossible because of the Godfather flip.) In a setup like that I don't think he would live too long as a scum (even if he gets protected at Night) if DeathStare flips town. I think he knows the things I posted in this paragraph well.

In post 1377, GuyInFreezer wrote:Not really?
I mean, because I am town, the kill mustve been stopped by some other way. The only possibility is a doctor.
Because I am town and can not perform a nightkill, doctor exists and he saved town from dying. Both are confirmed town.
Because there was no second kill and a mafia died n2, it is safe to assume a vig in play. Vig is a town role. confirmed town.

(1) Unless there's an SK.
(2) As far as I can see, you're town because you say so. Need I believe that?

In post 1378, MTD wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MonkeyMan, it is incredible how much nonsense you talk.

Why?
For me it makes perfectly sense.

In post 1383, Death Stare wrote:So I looked at the setup page finally.
Godfather Flip

Godfather Flip

More than 2 townies

Flipped Townies

[s/]
Flipped Townies

There are more problems with this specualtion.
(1) You ruled out 0T, T and 2T because of "flipped townies". There are two flipped VTs so, your logic makes no sense here.
(2) Where is the missing kill of Night1? What if there's a 1-shot Vig? What if there's a Vig who didn't kill? What if there's a Doc? What if the SK and the Mafia both targetted TSO?
(3) Why do you think that we have more than 1 Town Roleblocker? If we have one Roleblocker that one is NOT 1-shot and it must be MonkeyMan.
(4) Crosskill both Nights? How do you know that? TSO was VT, how on Gods' Green Earth could it have been a Crosskill?! Had the SK targetted a Mafia at Night1, a Mafia would have died. Had the Mafia targetted the SK at Night1, there should have been 2 kills at Night2. (Regardless of their target.)
(5) Why does the Mafia know who the SK is?

In post 1385, Death Stare wrote:Wait, but then where did D2 kill go?
Hmm.
I'm willing to be flipped for the sake of people puzzlesolving, but does my townflip condemns MonkeyMan?
SK has only 1 bulletproof and since wugerts was roleblocked N1, that means SK didn't kill or mafia hit a bulletproof SK.

If the SK hadn't killed, there should be a Vig too. In that case we would have plenty of missing kills.
What do you mean by "willing to be flipped"?

DeathStare, these things need to be explained.
Unless
(1) someone claims Vig
(2) the answer for the question above this spoiler is 'No'
(3) someone explains me why my logic is wrong (this can be you too)
I'm scumreading you.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1389, Aneninen wrote:@Mod or anyone who knows: can a Town Roleblocker block a Nightkill? If not, ignore the spoiler below becuase in that part I assumed that the answer for the previous question is 'yes'.

Yes. A Nightkill is one of the Night Actions a Roleblocker can block.

GIF spends the weekends singing Christmas Carols. Year Round.
This is a Parachute.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:19 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 1389, Aneninen wrote:
By doing so we could rule out the possibility of an SK, plus that would solve a plenty of things detailed below.
I'll think about it but I don't think it's helpful right now.

Before you do so, I'm telling this: you needn't explain who started that wagon, guess what, I can remember that too well.

I was busy with actual caught scum and listening to everyone tell me how stupid and bad at this game I am. Besides, I already told everybody how stupid that was on day1.
[/quote]
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:22 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

In post 1381, massive wrote:MonkeyMan: How did you pick Death Stare as the person to roleblock? Most of the day yesterday you were on Davesaz and were disappointed that none of us were following your case. Why pick Death Stare?

If you notice I thought Death Stare slipped about knowing I was town D1. I thought my best bet for getting info on them would be to roleblock them.
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:23 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

In post 1380, MTD wrote:MONKEY, how do
you
explain the missing kill
s
?

N1 I think probably cross kill. Last night I block the mafia kill.

The end.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 3.1
There was an Old Man of Nantucket
Who kept all his cash in a bucket.
His daughter, called Nan,
Ran away with a man,
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.

MonkeyMan (1):Death Stare
Death Stare (1): MonkeyMan
massive (0):
Nero Cain (0):
sthar8 (0):
davesaz (0):
Heartless (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Aneninen (0):
MTD (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (8): massive, Nero Cain, sthar8, davesaz, Heartless, Brian Skies, Aneninen, MTD

With 10 alive, it is 6 to Lynch or No Lynch.

It is now Day 3. Deadline for Day 3 is in (expired on 2014-11-05 17:00:00) at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, November 5th Pacific Time.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Hi. I'm still alive, but I got sidetracked with other obligations. Will catch-up/post tomorrow.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1391, sthar8 wrote:
In post 1389, Aneninen wrote:
I'll think about it but I don't think it's helpful right now.

One more thing.
We assumed on Day2 that TSO had been killed by the Mafia. As far as I know, noone gave a possible explanation
why
he had been killed. (Or at least, I was unable to do so and as far as I can remember noone posted anything useful about this topic.) What if that was an SK Nightkill and the Mafia kill was stopped somehow? Knowing that we have a Vig would make easier for us to read the game. You might be right, Sthar, claiming being an "unlimited Vig" may be disastreous, but if the Vig is 1-Shot, we get a confirmed townie who has no additional power anymore.
Let's discuss!

(I'm speculating on this question because if I were a Vig, I would have shot 50Shades for sure! So, that shot might have come from a Vig too. I'll give an explanation for this if needed.)

In post 1391, sthar8 wrote:

I was busy with actual caught scum and listening to everyone tell me how stupid and bad at this game I am. Besides, I already told everybody how stupid that was on day1.

Your wagon was lead by a scum and I pointed out that the whole "he's lurking/V-LA-ing intentionally" thing is pigeon poop. I was ignored and right now I strongly think it happened because Mollie had kept explaining how idiotic my gameplay had been.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:51 am

Post by MTD »

Hm so I don't know right now...
both explanations given so far don't make
that
much sense IMO.
I think the most probable thing is that either N1 or N2 an SK's bulletproof was popped.
still the same old MTD
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:00 am

Post by davesaz »

Taking speculation one step further, I'd be willing to bet that N1 the SK's bulletproof was popped, and N2 the SK killed while the mafia was blocked.
This might just finger the SK by the pattern alone. It certainly gives me an idea of where to check.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:19 am

Post by massive »

In post 1398, davesaz wrote:Taking speculation one step further, I'd be willing to bet that N1 the SK's bulletproof was popped, and N2 the SK killed while the mafia was blocked.
This might just finger the SK by the pattern alone. It certainly gives me an idea of where to check.

So ... why aren't you voting for Death Stare then?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

Return to “Completed Open Games”