Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:17 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I don't think mass claim in a closed setup is ever a good idea.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:19 am

Post by beeboy »

Even with 5 outed prs
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:19 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2749, beeboy wrote:I am a death miller mason who flips neighbor with action dan

His idea but I still think he is town

Is this a serious claim?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:19 am

Post by pieguyn »

thx

we're lynching Dan today
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:21 am

Post by beeboy »

F u we ain't lynching my best friend.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:21 am

Post by beeboy »

If we lynch him can we do it later I don't want to get lonely
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:24 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2752, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2749, beeboy wrote:I am a death miller mason who flips neighbor with action dan

His idea but I still think he is town

Is this a serious claim?

Yes
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:26 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

VOTE: Beeboy

That's a horrible claim. I'm trusting that the mod was telling the truth about the game not being bastard, so a death miller wouldn't be in the game.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:28 am

Post by Curiosity »

We're not lynching Dan or beeboy. Especially the latter.

Also stop fucking claiming

~Wis
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:30 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2757, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Beeboy

That's a horrible claim. I'm trusting that the mod was telling the truth about the game not being bastard, so a death miller wouldn't be in the game.

You know I was joking T_T i am neighbour with dan
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:31 am

Post by beeboy »

I'd explain the joke but I am way too lazy I'd rather type out a much longer post on how I won't explain the joke instead
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:31 am

Post by Curiosity »

Which you shouldnt have claimed. As much obvious as it was.

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:33 am

Post by Curiosity »

When did he have that idea? Was it at the beginning of the game?

~Wis
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:37 am

Post by beeboy »

Ya I tried to make it obvious by hardcore breadcrumbing but I ended up mason claiming because everyone was wasting there time with dan which is a waste of time and votes and wanting to claim masons as neighbor is a town thing from my experience unless gif was messing with me and claiming mason with him that one game was a bad idea

Pedit - sometime after the start of the day
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Curiosity »

It's not really a town thing. A neighbor should be trying to figure out your alignment, not act buddy buddy with you. Believe me, I've been neighbor a couple times.

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:40 am

Post by Curiosity »

And the fact it didn't happen at the very beginning makes it worse. He could have seen that you were getting townreads so he could have proposed this in order to coast using the townreads you were getting. Which to some degree worked; I called for people to leave him alone solely because I saw the connection between you two.

~Wis
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:43 am

Post by pieguyn »

no, we are fucking going to lynch Dan

him getting beeboy to claim masons with him is explicitly scum motivated. Wis is right that if he had this as a legit idea for a gambit, it would make more sense to decide it at the start of the game. he probably wasn't expecting a set of actual masons in this game. it makes more sense that he invented it as a half-assed gambit to get through and coast the entire game (which, incidentally, is consistent with his play being coasting scum 101. SEE A PATTERN?)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:45 am

Post by pieguyn »

townreads based on neighborhoods should ALWAYS be reevaluated, by the way

scum who play neighborhoods will explicitly target them in order to avoid suspicion from their neighbors

believe me, it's happened before. you think you can resist being manipulated, and then you find out your entire neighborhood was scum and go "what the fuck"
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Curiosity »

VOTE: AD

im sold

~Wis
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:48 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 2742, pieguyn wrote:in this position you can either follow along with the wagono or say "THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, ABORT"

most of the players in the game did that - they took a stance on the wagon

however, you can also take a third option and choose not to commit either way. if the scum team was trying to get me quicklynched, at least one scum would necessarily fall into this group, since they'd have to wait till the hammer vote to vote me.

I'm aware MS does fake guilties, but he confirmed later it was a legit guilty. I don't specifically have a problem with that reasoning, I'm just saying

so what players did NOT take a stance? I am just assuming that you have a nest of suspects that did not take a stance and that you think are scum. who are these people? I know you have danny as 1 but who else? cos it sounds a lot like you are just coughing up generalizations (all the people who are not taking stances are SCUM!) rather than authentically scumhunting off of the reactions to metal's (probable) gambit? I mean you voted danny out of thin air at metal's suggestion what makes you think that metal is correct?

your "third option" looks a lot like the second option that you are purporting; that scum did not take a stance. and if the scumteam were trying to get you quicklynched wouldn't they being voting you as a group? cos that is what you were implying.

oh wait it is at least 1 scum who is voting you not that the entire scumteam is trying to get lynched. my bad.

I guess it is danny who is the "1 scum at least will be waiting to hammer me" which sort of countermands your original argument.

metal confirmed it as a pseudo-guilty. when you say "guilty" what exactly do you mean? what do you think metal means? that you have a wb and that metal's role confirms this?

so is wis your mason buddy? cos you highlighted him in green.

I am not pointing out anything that decent scum would not have already picked up ergo if you guyz were masons then they would know that you were not on their team.

I am less than thrilled with the situ and much less with yours and wis's whole reaction to it. like did it ever cross your mind that metal is on a scumteam with a mafia rolecop and they viewed you n1 cos you looked pretty scummy and if you were not on their team then you *might* be a special and therefore worth considering?

I need to go back reread some stuff but this whole thing stinks also metal fakes day vig kills in order to fish out reactions as town or scum can you link me a game where metal fakeclaimed a cop guilty that you were in/modded/spectated?
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2769, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 2742, pieguyn wrote:in this position you can either follow along with the wagono or say "THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, ABORT"

most of the players in the game did that - they took a stance on the wagon

however, you can also take a third option and choose not to commit either way. if the scum team was trying to get me quicklynched, at least one scum would necessarily fall into this group, since they'd have to wait till the hammer vote to vote me.

I'm aware MS does fake guilties, but he confirmed later it was a legit guilty. I don't specifically have a problem with that reasoning, I'm just saying

so what players did NOT take a stance? I am just assuming that you have a nest of suspects that did not take a stance and that you think are scum. who are these people? I know you have danny as 1 but who else? cos it sounds a lot like you are just coughing up generalizations (all the people who are not taking stances are SCUM!) rather than authentically scumhunting off of the reactions to metal's (probable) gambit? I mean you voted danny out of thin air at metal's suggestion what makes you think that metal is correct?

your "third option" looks a lot like the second option that you are purporting; that scum did not take a stance. and if the scumteam were trying to get you quicklynched wouldn't they being voting you as a group? cos that is what you were implying.

oh wait it is at least 1 scum who is voting you not that the entire scumteam is trying to get lynched. my bad.

I guess it is danny who is the "1 scum at least will be waiting to hammer me" which sort of countermands your original argument.

metal confirmed it as a pseudo-guilty. when you say "guilty" what exactly do you mean? what do you think metal means? that you have a wb and that metal's role confirms this?

so is wis your mason buddy? cos you highlighted him in green.

I am not pointing out anything that decent scum would not have already picked up ergo if you guyz were masons then they would know that you were not on their team.

I am less than thrilled with the situ and much less with yours and wis's whole reaction to it. like did it ever cross your mind that metal is on a scumteam with a mafia rolecop and they viewed you n1 cos you looked pretty scummy and if you were not on their team then you *might* be a special and therefore worth considering?

I need to go back reread some stuff but this whole thing stinks also metal fakes day vig kills in order to fish out reactions as town or scum can you link me a game where metal fakeclaimed a cop guilty that you were in/modded/spectated?

pick up
whew!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:56 am

Post by pieguyn »

I haven't yet looked into who explicitly avoided taking a stance, and yes, Curiosity is my partner

I honestly don't give a shit about the possibility of MS being scum. his play looks town and I think I figured out what role he has where he'd get a positive result on me. I don't remember him faking a guilty firsthand but anti and some other ppl were referencing suburban warfare where he supposedly faked a guilty. what is the scum motivation in deliberately rushing a lynch on me to get me to publicly out my role, when they could instead just sit back and watch as everyone continues to be suspicious of me?

(and when I say guilty, I mean a positive/implicating result)
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Curiosity »

mollie youre not making any sense.

In post 2769, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:like did it ever cross your mind that metal is on a scumteam with a mafia rolecop and they viewed you n1 cos you looked pretty scummy and if you were not on their team then you *might* be a special and therefore worth considering?

If MS rolecopped pie and found he's mason why make him claim it inthread? It was already pretty obvious who his partner is too.

~Wis
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

btw, early massclaims are really not as bad as you all seem to think

in several cases, the info gained by putting everyone's role on the table, as well as forcing scum into certain fakeclaims early on, is worth it. a lot of the time it's not and you won't know until you try it though
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Curiosity »

I hate any kind of claims. Scum already are more informed, they don't need to get even more informed.

~Wis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”