Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

get well soon :(
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Curiosity »

Yeah. And after this it will be "it's shit play not to PL haj for lying guys".

~Wis
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3399, Feirei wrote:just go ahead. i have had a high fever since monday and have literally no energy for this. just lynch haj tomorrow when we flip town

get better soon /hug
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Wisdom, the sheer fact that this is even a consideration is everything that is wrong with the current site meta. faking guilties should not even be possible. the idea that there is any tolerance at all for faking guilties, which you are providing by arguing against policy lynching him if he's lying about it, encourages this behavior

moreover, what you are doing also has the obvious side effect of discrediting what could potentially be a legitimate guilty

moreover, if haj DOESN'T have a guilty, where is the investigative role then? there is bound to be at least one in this game that is not MS bc I know what role he has and it's not very good. this will be resolved once haj actually gets the fuck in here and claims his exact role

I can list off a whole bunch of reasons why you should, you know, actually listen when someone gets a guilty, but tl;dr is please shut up this one time and not insist on something that is theoretically wrong. tia
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Curiosity »

I agree there shouldn't be fake guilties and that they're wrong. That doesn't change the fact we're about to lynch two townies in a row.

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Curiosity »

And who cares where the investigative role is? It's perfect we have no clue who it is because scum don't know either. That's how PRs play, not how people like MS want them to play

~Wis
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

and as I said, wait until haj fullclaims

we won't fucking get anywhere by sitting around attempting to discredit his claim before he actually claims

moreover, that statement is implicitly based on the assumption jakuzure is town, and thus I don't give a shit about it
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by beeboy »

Dodge prodge I feel bad I will be a good townie soon <3~
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3403, pieguyn wrote:Wisdom, the sheer fact that this is even a consideration is everything that is wrong with the current site meta. faking guilties should not even be possible. the idea that there is any tolerance at all for faking guilties, which you are providing by arguing against policy lynching him if he's lying about it, encourages this behavior

moreover, what you are doing also has the obvious side effect of discrediting what could potentially be a legitimate guilty

moreover, if haj DOESN'T have a guilty, where is the investigative role then? there is bound to be at least one in this game that is not MS bc I know what role he has and it's not very good. this will be resolved once haj actually gets the fuck in here and claims his exact role

I can list off a whole bunch of reasons why you should, you know, actually listen when someone gets a guilty, but tl;dr is please shut up this one time and not insist on something that is theoretically wrong. tia

I like this mason more. Wisdom, sheep pie for today.
This is a Parachute.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Curiosity »

ofc you like him more. He agrees with handing you the win.

~Wis
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Curiosity »

In post 3403, pieguyn wrote:the idea that there is any tolerance at all for faking guilties, which you are providing by arguing against policy lynching him if he's lying about it, encourages this behavior

Yeah because if we PL haj, he will stop doing it. It's not like he's playing on an alt exactly because he wants to be able to do stuff like this without caring

~Wis
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3410, Curiosity wrote:
In post 3403, pieguyn wrote:the idea that there is any tolerance at all for faking guilties, which you are providing by arguing against policy lynching him if he's lying about it, encourages this behavior

Yeah because if we PL haj, he will stop doing it. It's not like he's playing on an alt exactly because he wants to be able to do stuff like this without caring

~Wis

scum can hide behind pl's tho
whew!
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Curiosity »

Sarcasm, mollie.

~Wis
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Jingle »

Hey wis, I have a thought for you. I don't need you to do this in thread, but I want you to argue why jakuzure is town, without once mentioning Haj. Then I want you to argue why haj is town without taking into account the 'guilty.

You are arguing that Jaku townflip will mean haj lynch (and probable haj townflip.) If this is the case, how is it protown at all to leave that sequence of events till later? Are you suggesting we leave the hornet's nest undisturbed now only to piss on it closer to LYLO? How is putting your fingers in your ears and going "LALALALALA" going to help this situation at all?
This is a Parachute.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Curiosity »

Jakuzure is probtown to me because of caled's posts.
Haj is probtown because I don't see his behavior coming from scum.

I don't see an instant solution to our situation. However blindly lynching two people who are probably town is not it.

Maybe a haj claim. But I still dislike it because we've given tons of claims to scum already and I hate it.

~Wis
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

So what you're saying is that you don't have a solution, and we're basically sitting on our thumbs until haj claims. Cool.

Assume for the moment that I'm town. Talk to me about my thoughts re: mollie and alchemist.
This is a Parachute.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Curiosity »

Don't agree with anything you're townreading alchemist for

mollie is town

~Wis
Dreams of an Absolution
Dreams of an Absolution
Goon
Dreams of an Absolution
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Post by Dreams of an Absolution »

In post 3409, Curiosity wrote:ofc you like him more. He agrees with handing you the win.

~Wis

should i make a snarky comment

better not
Dreams of an Absolution
Dreams of an Absolution
Goon
Dreams of an Absolution
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by Dreams of an Absolution »

oh. ankamius got a nice avatar now. he can be town,
Time
Time
Townie
Time
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Time »

In post 3414, Curiosity wrote:Jakuzure is probtown to me because of caled's posts.
Haj is probtown because I don't see his behavior coming from scum.

I don't see an instant solution to our situation. However blindly lynching two people who are probably town is not it.

Maybe a haj claim. But I still dislike it because we've given tons of claims to scum already and I hate it.

~Wis

Lynch haj then. His play has been terrible so far. First things first, if I had that guilty I would announce it right away considering the situation. Plus up until recently, he was very active. But suddenly disappeared with hopes of avoiding shedding any more light on the troubling situation. Jakuzure has been alot more helpful then him. And while haj could flip town, I doubt we'll miss him. In the event he does flip some sort of Cop, then lynch Jakuzure tomorrow. I'd rather get rid of him and potentially his PR that we have no idea about, instead of losing a good townie and then him.

If you're really so worried about excessive claiming, mass claim. It has alot more benefits then half of us claiming and the downsides aren't really that big of a deal.
Curiosity
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Curiosity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Curiosity »

I'd prefer lynching scum, Time. And no, mass claim sucks.

~Wis
purple hero
purple hero
Goon
purple hero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:49 am

Post by purple hero »

alright, time for jingle posts i guess
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:55 am

Post by pieguyn »

pieguy (8): Mononoke, Dreams of an Absolution, purple hero, beastcharizard, Time, beeboy, nopointinactingup, Om of the Nom

Jakuzure Nonon (4): haj, pieguyn, ActionDan, Alchemist21

it's really interesting how these 2 wagons have quite literally nothing in common. also interesting is that the Jakuzure wagon is going literally nowhere. the fact that Wisdom is in this game does not matter, since he is actively fighting both wagons.

~if~ my wagon was opportunistic, I think it would imply Jakuzure is scum and the people on the Jakuzure wagon are more likely town. sidenote, Sakura's vote came before the guilty actually happened, so this does not apply to her. I'm not entirely convinced this was the case, but it's something to note.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

don't like Time's latest post, either, it looks like scum who want to see if they can capitalize on the opportunity to get somebody lynched now who will otherwise never get lynched. if Jakuzure is scum (he is), I'm footnoting the hell out of this
Feirei
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Feirei »

dont care anymore. if you all want to listen to scumhaj for the rest of the game, be my fucking guest.
I apologize if certain words are misspelled. My sister got too liberal with liquid drinks near the laptop.

~Current number of pre-ins for Fire vs Ice Mafia: 0/6~

You never know what you've got until it's gone.
You can call me Fei, Feirei, or Kari.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”