Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't understand how people can get a read on rachmarie. In Iso she seems pretty null not really doing much at all being busy. So when aunt J town reads her and pirate mollie scum reads (early game she's gone null now and refer to rach as lynchbait) her I get confused. Dr cirno rach is town was wierd and a bit unsettling. I also noticed Josh B also read her as town.

so yeh ;/
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2375, Hostile Intent wrote:Solid comeback, ma'am.

and your "fuck offs" are so much better?

don't act like your shit doesn't stink cos it does.

at least I have the wit to look at the current stances and make a reasonable assessment of who is being opportunistic scum who is buddying up to dumb town.

I bet house will never respond with why he thinks garmr is making the most sense
whew!
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

My shit definitely stinks, ma'am. I dared to claim my role under little pressure.

That's solid scum game 101, ma'am. I thought you knew.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Garmr »

@Mollie

my primary case was that you acted different when searching for multiscum(more hyped getting in there) and for sk(more laid off approach). You bringing multiscum up which was wrong was only a point in my case not the whole case itself like your making it out to be. Also I'm not throwing misrep after misrep.

1-You accused me of many things

2-being stupid for not looking back(you didn't realize house unvoted you, and you said i missed the unvotes when I actually listed them all and went out your way to try and be insulting about it.)

3-being hypocritical(above points show that)

4-misrepping(you said i was saying that you were trying to coach titus to vote the sk, I said you were trying to get titus to get off the sk)

5-ate(...)

6-not reading back and missing out on things becuase i'm ate(you missed house unvote)

So can you explain what made you feel you need to hunt for multi scum earlier but not a sk when that was brought up?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

House
(5): T S O, TiphaineDeath, Aunt Jemina, Josh_B, pirate mollie
pirate mollie
(3): Garmr, Hostile Intent, Jackal711
Hostile Intent
(3): RachMarie, Titus, House
Josh_B
(3): d3x, I Am Innocent, Kthxbye
StrangerCoug
(2): I have no creativity, Nero Cain
T S O
(1): StrangerCoug
I have no creativity
(1): Pine

Not Voting
(5): TheWayItEnds, Majiffy, PeregrineV, Mom, DrCirno
Prods sent out
: Pine
Seeking replacement for
: Majiffy

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-11-10 16:08:46)

till Day 2 Deadline

Mom, DrCirno have until midnight to respond or they shall be replaced. Sorry for lack of VC yesterday. I fell asleep at my computer :/
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Kthxbye »

PM.....darling.....you're scaring the children.

Take a step back, breath, and realize most of us see you being a counter wagon. You're at 3 votes darling, relax.

Scum PM doesn't get nearly as passionate. I don't think she's faking this either. She's likely town.

@d3x: Thoughts on those on (or previously on) the PM wagon and PM herself? Do you read her as genuine or....?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2379, Garmr wrote:@Mollie

my primary case was that you acted different when searching for multiscum(more hyped getting in there) and for sk(more laid off approach). You bringing multiscum up which was wrong was only a point in my case not the whole case itself like your making it out to be. Also I'm not throwing misrep after misrep.

2-being stupid for not looking back(you didn't realize house unvoted you, and you said i missed the unvotes when I actually listed them all and went out your way to try and be insulting about it.)

4-misrepping(you said i was saying that you were trying to coach titus to vote the sk, I said you were trying to get titus to get off the sk)

5-ate(...)

6-not reading back and missing out on things becuase i'm ate(you missed house unvote)

So can you explain what made you feel you need to hunt for multi scum earlier but not a sk when that was brought up?

I wasn't hunting for multiscum. <----- misrep number 1001.

I
always
question whether or not larges are multi-ball. josh brought it up and what majiffy said interested me
since he is the 1 who I got to start approaching larges like this in the first place
even tho he pointed out to me that larges were a fond fad of mod's these days.

some people don't like multiball or indies discussion but I do. for
me
to understand the gamestate globally and not pick up on false positives. idrc if I said anything about there being multiscum factions in this day round since there was only 1 nk. I think it is
reasonable
to assume that there is an sk but do you think they are a threat at this point? I don't think so cos either they skipped their nk or they got blocked OR a town blocker/doc protect interfered with scum's nk and vezo was the sk target. I doubt the latter cos vezo smelled like a special with his exchanges with aj lol, he flipped vt I bet scum didn't see that coming.

I looked back on your post where you tried to posit that I nked vezo cos...I couldn't push a lynch on him. while I was town reading him. oftentimes when some1 tries to point a nk in the direction of another player it is cos they themselves made the nk or their team.

if you are scum then you shouldn't be proud of your sledging. if you are town then I am chalking it up you being in stupid this game and learn from it. I will explain
why
I think you are capable of this level of stupidity from the dead qt cos I hope to god I am not alive for much longer.

@ tso - sorry I did not help you earlier with house. I simply wasn't seeing what you were seeing and there shld be some level of understanding here since how often do you see what I see? I feel like josh is scum for being super sticky with his most adamant scumread. I think titus
might
be scum for the same reason especially since there was only 1 nk. except that I know that titus can get very very stubborn sometimes so it is hard to tell. <--- that is the only reason I am giving her room.

@ d3x and kthnx - I tried. I really really did. I feel pretty strongly that you both are town. I am thinking aj is. pretty sure majiffy slot is and I am leaning nero is too mebbe.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2381, Kthxbye wrote:PM.....darling.....you're scaring the children.

Take a step back, breath, and realize most of us see you being a counter wagon. You're at 3 votes darling, relax.

Scum PM doesn't get nearly as passionate. I don't think she's faking this either. She's likely town.

@d3x: Thoughts on those on (or previously on) the PM wagon and PM herself? Do you read her as genuine or....?

ffs I just said you were town ktnx and then you do this.

d3x made a whole case defending me (he isn't wrong) so why are you asking him for his read?

you can't just blindly sheep him all game and then pop up a town read read only to question as to whether or not he thinks he has me as town when he has made it apparent that he thinks so.
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2382, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2379, Garmr wrote:@Mollie

5-ate(...)

I wasn't hunting for multiscum. <----- misrep number 1001.

I
always
question whether or not larges are multi-ball. josh brought it up and what majiffy said interested me
since he is the 1 who I got to start approaching larges like this in the first place
even tho he pointed out to me that larges were a fond fad of mod's these days.

Yes but you mentioned it multiple times through day 1 begging to end.

I looked back on your post where you tried to posit that I nked vezo cos...I couldn't push a lynch on him. while I was town reading him. oftentimes when some1 tries to point a nk in the direction of another player it is cos they themselves made the nk or their team.

Misrep here I was implying you couldn't vote vezo cos he was to town to push and it would look wrong since there was nothing you could of said. I was saying that it was your choice to kill him to piss him off.

if you are scum then you shouldn't be proud of your sledging. if you are town then I am chalking it up you being in stupid this game and learn from it. I will explain
why
I think you are capable of this level of stupidity from the dead qt cos I hope to god I am not alive for much longer.

ok i still think I'm right and not stupid.

some people don't like multiball or indies discussion but I do. for
me
to understand the gamestate globally and not pick up on false positives. idrc if I said anything about there being multiscum factions in this day round since there was only 1 nk. I think it is
reasonable
to assume that there is an sk but do you think they are a threat at this point? I don't think so cos either they skipped their nk or they got blocked OR a town blocker/doc protect interfered with scum's nk and vezo was the sk target. I doubt the latter
cos vezo smelled like a special with his exchanges with aj lol, he flipped vt I bet scum didn't see that coming.

I think we should treat sk as another member of a scum team exactly the same. I don't like multiball but I do like indies (like sk and survivor god i love survivor.) But what intrigues me about this post is

You thought vezo was special and likely a role in your mind day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2384, Garmr wrote:I looked back on your post where you tried to posit that I nked vezo cos...I couldn't push a lynch on him. while I was town reading him. oftentimes when some1 tries to point a nk in the direction of another player it is cos they themselves made the nk or their team.

Misrep here I was implying you couldn't vote vezo cos he was to town to push and it would look wrong since there was nothing you could of said. I was saying that it was your choice to kill him to piss him off.

I meant piss you off
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Pine »

My limited access turned into no access unexpectedly, then went much longer than anticipated. I'm back online and will be trying to get current over the next 24 hours. Please be patient, I have several fast-moving games to catch up to.

Note to self: 2185
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DrCirno
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:57 am

Post by DrCirno »

I am still here.
I had emergency call-in so I had virtually no access until today.
Vote: DrCirno
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Garmr »

@Titus

Just noticed something you keep referring H.I
as the sk
not scum.

The first thing that crossed my mind when considering the claim was "is he mafia fake claiming or sk" Town would be unsure of this. But you seem pretty god damn certain his a SK. Not one little post saying he could be 2nd party scum. Just a third party SK.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

She's been saying that since it was clear I claimed fbi agent. Literally the whole time.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:12 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2388, Garmr wrote:@Titus

as the sk
not scum.

The first thing that crossed my mind when considering the claim was "is he mafia fake claiming or sk" Town would be unsure of this. But you seem pretty god damn certain his a SK. Not one little post saying he could be 2nd party scum. Just a third party SK.

Why does this strike you as unusual? HI is my SK read as well and I have little to no reason to believe he's Mafia.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2390, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2388, Garmr wrote:@Titus

as the sk
not scum.

Why does this strike you as unusual? HI is my SK read as well and I have little to no reason to believe he's Mafia.

there's 3 things that could happen here

If Hi is town then a shot got blocked or sks not killing to frame him plus he claimed day 1 that would make him suspect if there's no sk kills by day 3 (I put a personal timer on it ever since the fitz incident in mafia in space). Plus he had no reason to claim d1 at all.

If Hi is sk then he would want to shoot to prove there's a sk in the game and it was blocked by a doctor.

If hi mafia and there's one night kill could mean a shot was blocked by a dr role or role blocker, He may bullet proof in some way and the real sk shot him last night and that's how he figured there would be another killer faction or sk or the sks not shooting because his afraid of showing evidence that there's a real sk in the game.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:53 am

Post by House »

In post 2377, pirate mollie wrote:
I bet house will never respond with why he thinks garmr is making the most sense

Not as long as you continue to misrep me.

I'd rather be mislynched than put up with stupidity.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Last game catchup, but out of time for now.

hmmmmmmm
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
I have no creativity
I have no creativity
Goon
I have no creativity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:50 am

Post by I have no creativity »

In post 2329, Titus wrote:Ika, can you screencap the coffee flavors? There's about eight on special today but our shop always rejects the ones that are unpopular or rejected by health inspectors.

titus your making no sense.

also titus, your slowly dissapointing me with you effort, im starting to think your being scum agian
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm on an iPod, no time for eloquence.

I have a lot to say. Mollie, completely approve of the vote, but I'd still like to talk to you once I get the chance.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by T S O »

Titus I have huge problems with a lot of stuff you're saying.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Ika, trying to crumb. Remember the Cafarelli...Bad Mayor... the coffee shop is Cafarelli. *smack*

I have had shitty effort everywhere. Urgent deadlines with prepping for scum invasion.

TSO, when did these problems start and what are they?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2367, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2329, Titus wrote:

TWIE/GARMR, I haven't seen an FBI agent in eons. You both are hard defending him. Seems like his claim worked well.

Yeah, the claim worked well because hes town claiming his own role.

Because him claiming FBI as any type of scum in that situation day 1 is unlikely because of how terrible that claim would be.

In post 2334, Titus wrote:TWIE, Garmr, TSO.

Wow.

You think that HI is the SK without a doubt.

And that the people defending the SK are group scum.

Thats really well thought out and doesnt seem like a scum read of convenience at all.

Yeah that's pretty much it. Flips refine. Blather about convience but I have many more townreads but go ahead argue selective.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
I have no creativity
I have no creativity
Goon
I have no creativity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by I have no creativity »

titus card is number 9, not number 8.

also cardfella does not translate into a ms role that i am aware of. its porbally somethign balitently obvious that im missing

is it possible you are ballard also? cus thats what i am (the former not the later)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”