Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

I meant seven flavors typo.

Cafarelli was a role that translates. Parker was not really. Don't remember Ballard. Backup my play?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:01 am

Post by House »

In post 2400, Titus wrote:I meant seven flavors typo.

Cafarelli was a role that translates. Parker was not really. Don't remember Ballard. Backup my play?

Titus, are you town?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2401, House wrote:

Titus, are you town?

Yes. I am engaging in selective crumbing. If ika rolls with me, so OP.

Harder to do with you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:58 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Yeh, PM is town, get off her.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2392, House wrote:
In post 2377, pirate mollie wrote:
I bet house will never respond with why he thinks garmr is making the most sense

Not as long as you continue to misrep me.

I'd rather be mislynched than put up with stupidity.

:neutral:

I don't think that word means what you think it means. thats okay cos you think garmr makes the most sense so that right there tells me that you have no clue what you are doing regardless of alignment (altho 1 could argue buddying the VI is . I am pretty sure you are scum here.

I am asking you to clarify your statement that "garmr is making the most sense" and what and why you think he saying that is making the most sense. like you said that and I am asking you to clarify.

your refusal by saying that "you are misrepping me" is just another brick laid in the foundation that you are scum.

the other is that I am trying to work out if "player x makes the most sense" when they really aren't is a scumtell or not.

most recent example:

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/vie[post]wtopic.php?p=6316568#p6316568]post 219[/url], droog wrote:Going to say I like mollie
Her posts make the most sense of anyone"a
[/post]

from this game:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=59528

awsum fucking game, town kicked ass. etl and kagami basically won the game for town by leaving the dance with their scum dance partners but reck and I did our fair share by managing to
not
kill each other cos we are always trying to which is pretty funny cos we are good friends IRL.

as second droog posted that I went to reck's mine's pt and was like "god droog is scum isn't he" cos I don't I think i am a player that is easily understood. in post game he said that I really DID make the most sense cos to him cos I was the only 1 offering reasons for my vote in comparison to reck who was naked voting and kagami who hadn't voted anybody all game. but I have this tell in 4 other games, all newbs, all replacements and I am adding it to my objective tell list.

the scum motivation behind it is cos it is a form of of soft buddying and when newbs replace into a scumrole they are already at a disadvantage cos of lack of familiarity with the playerlist. so they grab onto the first thing that makes sense
to them
but remember they are coming from a scum POV and it seems like that intention is harder to hide for them. I know this is something that is hard to understand I found objective tell pattern matching to be pretty reliable.

that isn't the only reason I am scumreading house tho. I am taking onboard tso's case too.

the game is stalling. there are 50 million alts, there are players who are MIA.

@ hostile intent
(warning this is ogg content that I am too lazy to put in spoiler tags)

lets chat now that I have figured out who you are. I feel like I have explained this to you before but I am going to go into more in depth about it. I am thinking you are offended by the word "retard" and I disagree. retarded means stunted growth and when I use it is I mean stunted thinking. calling some1 retarded is not an insult it is literally saying "your thinking in this game is stunted" calling some1 a retard might be borderline cos it means I think they are incapable of recovery from this.

and this is why: I have an autistic son who for years had a 69 IQ when he was getting around parental controls on the computer since the age of 7. he has expressive language disorder so yeah his tests will show retardation. very early on I tried to teach him that "retarded" in and of itself is not an insult, it is the intent behind it cos I was worried he would be called that and feel bad about himself which I did not want him to do. so i did it by, "hey buddy these are the areas that are hard for you!" and by owning my own moments of retardation. in other words I made fun of myself. I think it has worked he was recently tested again and he was placed at 106 but the school psychologist said that once his language skills fully develope he will probably test much much higher cos in the areas he tested well in he was demonstrating genius like skills.

I feel like treating the word "retard" as an insult to people who are retarded and unable to fully progress is an insult to them. its like saying they have no value as human beings when I have found these kids to be exceptional in other areas that I wish more human beings had.

so now that we have had this little chat will you stop getting upset with me using that word? you may still maintain a different view and that is okay just know it is not from malicious intent.
whew!
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

Idk who you think you're talking to but it ain't me, Jack.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Pine »

Okay, I'm caught up everywhere else. Been putting this off because I have hundreds of posts to sift through. This is my next priority
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Josh_B »

Ok. I'm sorry. This has taken me three days, and I barely got to page 54. I really should be taking on going notes like I did last game.

Spoiler: Particularly scummy things that Mollie has done this game
Let's start with Stangercoug A weak vote with empty reasoning. This a pg2 vote. So probably an RVS, just not in her first post. It comes with a FoS on IaI and Vezok both for trying too hard. IaI wasn't being accused by anyone else of trying to hard with his two posts.
this is probably a scum thread slip
He was barely talked about for not caring about a PirateMollie refusal to participate in RVS by Titus. And certainly no one said anything about Vezok who she claimed to not be sad about his vote on her.
It's a serious one post later read flip.

include the beginning of my Titus suspicion here because..

Post 48. Accusal of an OMGUS on Strange. Strange has one RVS vote against PerV. What sort of OMGUS is she talking about? TWIE gets town points for . Titus clearly misreps the intentions of Vezok and IaI in but not the fact that Mollie has indeed given FoS's on the two people that have attempted to engage her at this point.
This is seriously starting to look like unaligned scum v. scum

Post there it is tunneling Strange. Good town reads here: Garmr, Vezo, Titus- Wait?! Vezok? Titus?
Titus interupts that nonsense again TSO's also gets town points.
Mollie sprinkles a little ad hom on character towards Titus
Surprise Bitches! Caught D3X is Caught! Strange is safe
AuntJ is town D3X is town
VOTE TD. IaI is sitting back now. I guess he wasn't as try hardy as someone imaginarily mentioned before. See and this is that nonsense everyone sees.
Is he try hardy or is he sitting back? Is it your way of saying hi? or does he clang? WTF?

Here's the moment I started getting suspicious
Her first thoughts on Kthx is that he is bussing Wake. Tiphaine isn't really scum, but Mollie is voting him to help the FF's pressure him, so that's nice.
Fluff reads again. D3X, FFE-FED, Titus, Garmr, Mom, Vezo, Kthx
are town.People who are no longer Town are AuntJ, and IaI, and StrangeCoug. No scum reads here, just persons of interest are Tipahaine
who she is voting but has not interacted with
. IaI, RachMarie, Josh B, TSO, Nero, Wake.
actually she barely interacts with any of these people directly

Kthnx is bussing wake, WTF? Titus counters again

Stranger is leaning town now.
{there is really no interaction with him whatsoever}
Titus goes into the unsure pile
{not to be confused with persons of interest}
PerV and Majiffy are prob town .

repeat Stranger is town, TSO not in the town pile.
Rach is scum with TSO. IaI, Nero, and Josh still stand out.

Town points for TSO. I hate it when you try to engage a player and they just keep ignoring you. is the worst. Did she miss the part where TSO asked her to explain a scum read? I hope not because is a reminder of a reminder

FFE-FED are still town. Titus is now unsure.
Of IaI, Josh, TD, Nero, and Wake, it's possible that one of them are scum.
{this is another nonsensical post.
1. These are those persons of interest she mentioned earlier, and they aren't even the people that she's been FoSing.
2. Has she interacted with any of these people? I mean she's talked about them, but has she engaged? -No I'm ISOing her and I don't see it}

tells Majiffy he's wasting his vote.
I suppose that's fine here, but later, she tell others that they're wasting thier votes by not voting
FFE-FED.

Nero is confscum?
{wait for it she waffles the crap out of
this read}

Is mollie avoiding answering questions from everyone? uggh

more Titus discredits. Also Why would Mom be Nacho or Tammy? Mollie said that the FFE-FED hydra is Nacho/tammy. I hate this logic- "Mom might not be town because Titus is town reading her" TSO gets a "bit of space" for nagging at her to explain her read on him
{I don't think she ever gave a reason either}
Add NotTheMafia and Inte to the list of Mollie FoS's
A NottheMafia vote. Well actually it's a Not_Mafia vote, but Not_Mafia isn't in this game. Mollie is seriously butting heads with Titus in this post, I don't understand the marginal sidestep towards a lurker vote.
I like that Mollie suggests that she isn't ignoring Garmr.
She's pretty much ignoring everyone else. I don't see how he's any different.
poof townread on TWIE gone, all because he doesn't have a read for a site flaker.

Kthx is scum. again.
References old site meta as a reason for scum reading Kthx/Wake.
Reads list.Very much disconnected. Lots of associatives, very little individual player assesments.

Summary: Mollie is completely waffleing on all of her reads this game. It first caught my attention when she accused Kthx of bussing Wake, but my read really flipped scum for me when she called Nero conf scum and then turned around and called Mom scum, and her reasoning was "Titus is calling Mom town, so Mom might be scum."
She has hardly been interacting with anyone in this game, which includes several people asking her over and over again to Respond.
She's using a lot of non game relevant information to justify reads and the is more full of associative reads than any actual player evaluations.
Mollies life stories are great! But completely not alignment indicative, or relevent to the game. Several people have called her scum, but mostly she attacks the player's integrity as opposed to attempting to explain herself.

FFE was one of her strong town reads which she later garnered votes for.
And, I think she slipped by referring to something that was said, but wasn't said in this thread. I.E. IaI is being accused of trying to too hard.

FakePedit. I know that Mollie was scum in a game with Okapoka recently who Fakeclaimed FBI agent. The fact that she isn't fast wagoning that claim here, is hugely suspect.

VOTE: Pirate Mollie
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:58 am

Post by T S O »

Josh is quite probably town.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:59 am

Post by T S O »

And this is coming from a person with experience of Josh-scum.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by T S O »

The Mollie wagon is stupid.
Even if you think she is scum she's not viable whatsoever today.
stop wasting your time.

I have still not seen anyone with ANY reasons for House-town. No-one.

If you post and do not either vote him or take a hardline stance on not doing so, complete with reasoning, I will fucking hound you.

Vote him.
-Marquis
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by House »

Lulz.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2410, T S O wrote:she's not viable whatsoever today

:facepalm:

At this point I just want a fucking Uzi.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by House »

In post 2402, Titus wrote:

Titus, are you town?

Yes.

Kthx.

Point me somewhere.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2407, Josh_B wrote:Ok. I'm sorry. This has taken me three days, and I barely got to page 54. I really should be taking on going notes like I did last game.

Spoiler: Particularly scummy things that Mollie has done this game
Let's start with Stangercoug A weak vote with empty reasoning. This a pg2 vote. So probably an RVS, just not in her first post. It comes with a FoS on IaI and Vezok both for trying too hard. IaI wasn't being accused by anyone else of trying to hard with his two posts.
this is probably a scum thread slip
He was barely talked about for not caring about a PirateMollie refusal to participate in RVS by Titus. And certainly no one said anything about Vezok who she claimed to not be sad about his vote on her.
It's a serious one post later read flip.

include the beginning of my Titus suspicion here because..

Post 48. Accusal of an OMGUS on Strange. Strange has one RVS vote against PerV. What sort of OMGUS is she talking about? TWIE gets town points for . Titus clearly misreps the intentions of Vezok and IaI in but not the fact that Mollie has indeed given FoS's on the two people that have attempted to engage her at this point.
This is seriously starting to look like unaligned scum v. scum

Post there it is tunneling Strange. Good town reads here: Garmr, Vezo, Titus- Wait?! Vezok? Titus?
Titus interupts that nonsense again TSO's also gets town points.
Mollie sprinkles a little ad hom on character towards Titus
Surprise Bitches! Caught D3X is Caught! Strange is safe
AuntJ is town D3X is town
VOTE TD. IaI is sitting back now. I guess he wasn't as try hardy as someone imaginarily mentioned before. See and this is that nonsense everyone sees.
Is he try hardy or is he sitting back? Is it your way of saying hi? or does he clang? WTF?

Here's the moment I started getting suspicious
Her first thoughts on Kthx is that he is bussing Wake. Tiphaine isn't really scum, but Mollie is voting him to help the FF's pressure him, so that's nice.
Fluff reads again. D3X, FFE-FED, Titus, Garmr, Mom, Vezo, Kthx
are town.People who are no longer Town are AuntJ, and IaI, and StrangeCoug. No scum reads here, just persons of interest are Tipahaine
who she is voting but has not interacted with
. IaI, RachMarie, Josh B, TSO, Nero, Wake.
actually she barely interacts with any of these people directly

Kthnx is bussing wake, WTF? Titus counters again

Stranger is leaning town now.
{there is really no interaction with him whatsoever}
Titus goes into the unsure pile
{not to be confused with persons of interest}
PerV and Majiffy are prob town .

repeat Stranger is town, TSO not in the town pile.
Rach is scum with TSO. IaI, Nero, and Josh still stand out.

Town points for TSO. I hate it when you try to engage a player and they just keep ignoring you. is the worst. Did she miss the part where TSO asked her to explain a scum read? I hope not because is a reminder of a reminder

FFE-FED are still town. Titus is now unsure.
Of IaI, Josh, TD, Nero, and Wake, it's possible that one of them are scum.
{this is another nonsensical post.
1. These are those persons of interest she mentioned earlier, and they aren't even the people that she's been FoSing.
2. Has she interacted with any of these people? I mean she's talked about them, but has she engaged? -No I'm ISOing her and I don't see it}

tells Majiffy he's wasting his vote.
I suppose that's fine here, but later, she tell others that they're wasting thier votes by not voting
FFE-FED.

Nero is confscum?
{wait for it she waffles the crap out of
this read}

Is mollie avoiding answering questions from everyone? uggh

more Titus discredits. Also Why would Mom be Nacho or Tammy? Mollie said that the FFE-FED hydra is Nacho/tammy. I hate this logic- "Mom might not be town because Titus is town reading her" TSO gets a "bit of space" for nagging at her to explain her read on him
{I don't think she ever gave a reason either}
Add NotTheMafia and Inte to the list of Mollie FoS's
A NottheMafia vote. Well actually it's a Not_Mafia vote, but Not_Mafia isn't in this game. Mollie is seriously butting heads with Titus in this post, I don't understand the marginal sidestep towards a lurker vote.
I like that Mollie suggests that she isn't ignoring Garmr.
She's pretty much ignoring everyone else. I don't see how he's any different.
poof townread on TWIE gone, all because he doesn't have a read for a site flaker.

Kthx is scum. again.
References old site meta as a reason for scum reading Kthx/Wake.
Reads list.Very much disconnected. Lots of associatives, very little individual player assesments.

Summary: Mollie is completely waffleing on all of her reads this game. It first caught my attention when she accused Kthx of bussing Wake, but my read really flipped scum for me when she called Nero conf scum and then turned around and called Mom scum, and her reasoning was "Titus is calling Mom town, so Mom might be scum."
She has hardly been interacting with anyone in this game, which includes several people asking her over and over again to Respond.
She's using a lot of non game relevant information to justify reads and the is more full of associative reads than any actual player evaluations.
Mollies life stories are great! But completely not alignment indicative, or relevent to the game. Several people have called her scum, but mostly she attacks the player's integrity as opposed to attempting to explain herself.

FFE was one of her strong town reads which she later garnered votes for.
And, I think she slipped by referring to something that was said, but wasn't said in this thread. I.E. IaI is being accused of trying to too hard.

FakePedit. I know that Mollie was scum in a game with Okapoka recently who Fakeclaimed FBI agent.
The fact that she isn't fast wagoning that claim here, is hugely suspect.

VOTE: Pirate Mollie

mebbe that is why I dithered on whether or not he was scum FOR the claim!

and said that I had only seen scum fakeclaim this role even!

also I HAVE explained myself it isn't my fault you are so fucking stuck in trolleytrack that you are incapable of seeing it.

I also SAID I was posting OOG stuff so that point is pretty non sequitur.

at this point I just want euthanasia.
whew!
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Ok, maybe I'm not focusing on the specific part that "clanged" (do you mind if I use your word here?)

As far as I can tell, Titus is a town read, or a slight town read for you, and at minimum, she is certainly not scummy enough for you to vote her.
So, the logic behind a Mom Scum that you used is "Titus calls her town, so Mom might not be town"

That's a purely associative suggestion on why Mom is scum. It has nothing to do with Mom AT ALL. From what I've read, you don't even have Titus as scummy enough for this suggestion to hold water in the slightest.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by House »

In post 2415, Josh_B wrote:
So, the logic behind a Mom Scum that you used is "Titus calls her town, so Mom might not be town"

Sounds legit.

Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Josh_B »

That's a blatant scum fail.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Mod note - Mom will be replaced after failing to pick up prod unless she responds before a replacement is found. Vote count in the morning when the room is not spinning as much
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by House »

In post 2417, Josh_B wrote:That's a blatant scum fail.

Are you not familiar with the phrase?

It's typically used sarcastically.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2415, Josh_B wrote:Ok, maybe I'm not focusing on the specific part that "clanged" (do you mind if I use your word here?)

As far as I can tell, Titus is a town read, or a slight town read for you, and at minimum, she is certainly not scummy enough for you to vote her.

That's a purely associative suggestion on why Mom is scum. It has nothing to do with Mom AT ALL. From what I've read, you don't even have Titus as scummy enough for this suggestion to hold water in the slightest.

titus is NOT scummy enough for me to vote her. I have met her IRL and she can be pretty stubborn.

she, like me, has weird angles to her scumhunting. the mom scumread was an allusion to a previous game (I more than likely mentioned this) where she had like 3 scum in her town bloc.

a lot of mafia gaming on this site will be player x can read player y and you learn to just go with it for it a bit despite what you might think.

there will be subtle references to previous games and it will take a while to adjust.

fluid reads are not scummy.

making associative tells is not scummy either, altho this is more player specific.

look at motivation.

town role pm >>>> town motivation >>>> town posts.

every single point you have brought against me is a playstyle issue.
whew!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Liking pirate mollie.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you like about her?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I'm getting a town read from her defense. Although it's really more gut than anything I don't recall having a scum read on her all game.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2413, House wrote:
In post 2402, Titus wrote:

Titus, are you town?

Yes.

Kthx.

Point me somewhere.

Hostile intent needs to be followed by votes to his insane grave.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”