Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2512, d3x wrote:
I feel like I've said this before... multiple times. I have HI as Town because I can't see him as Scum.

So, D3x needs glasses.

I refuse to believe that Fake Claiming FBI D1 makes any sense as GroupScum b/c I cannot fathom GroupScum calling in a hit on themselves by a potential SK out there. It's a terrible Fake Claim for GroupScum, especially D1 under no real pressure with no information leading to the lack of an SK.[/quote]

Yeah, It just seems so stupid. The only precedent for FBI agent, that I know of, are fake scum claims from scum. I say we lynch him and then if turns up FBI Agent we can be like "Oh shit! Jason ACTUALLY gave an FBI agent role." and we can say to Jason "Hey Jason, I can't believe you actually used FBI Agent in this game. What made you decide to do that? It's very uncommon and fucked us up with a mislynch."

Here's what I don't get though. You seem like you totally believe his claim. but let's say he is the SK. What's your opinion of keeping SKs alive?
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2512, d3x wrote:
In post 2511, House wrote:Could someone please explain HI-town?

I don't see why he's still alive.

I feel like I've said this before... multiple times. I have HI as Town because I can't see him as Scum.

I refuse to believe that Fake Claiming FBI D1 makes any sense as GroupScum b/c I cannot fathom GroupScum calling in a hit on themselves by a potential SK out there. It's a terrible Fake Claim for GroupScum, especially D1 under no real pressure with no information leading to the lack of an SK.

There is no current evidence that there's an SK, so I find it unlikely {although not impossible} that he's an SK, either. I will reevaluate this if there ever turns up evidence that we have an SK. The mere existence of an FBI Agent doesn't even mean that there's an SK in play {per the wiki}.

Thus if for no other reason, PoE thus tells me that he's Town. I've asked for someone to refute this line of thinking, but I don't remember anyone putting up a logical argument more compelling than "derp, he's SK".

I have seen far stupider SK play. It's not very likely, but it's definitely possible that he's SK regardless of this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2498, Josh_B wrote:
In post 2497, TheWayItEnds wrote:HI is still not scum.

Titus, still scum.

People still lurking.

That seems like a pretty good recap.

If Titus is scum, then HI is definitely the SK. Her recent mention of the blocked NK could indicate that HI is bullet proof- a common feature of SK's. I'm not sure how you can have Titus as scum without believing that she would give an honest assessment of who the SK is.

I"m willing to vote HI. again.

VOTE: HOstile Intent

People saying Josh is right
There's two scenarios here that come from joshes
Titus is the sk and didn't shoot last night and that's why she's so intent on lynching the fbi agent HI and she willing to do anything to do that.

scenario 2

Scum shot Hi and he didn't die and titus know this Titus is scum and Hi is sk

scenario three titus is mafia/sk and shot at HI and a doctor saved him and she really does think he is scum while he is town.

The Titus lynch is the more logical lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Garmr »

I mean three scenarios. 9+10=21
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:07 am

Post by d3x »

@Josh- I wear glasses. That didn't keep me from noticing that you once again skipped the harder questions leveled at you, this time so that you could engage in a theory debate over whether FBI Agent is an actual Role given to Town players. And my opinion on keeping SKs alive is that I have to believe they exist before making that assessment. There. Is. No. Evidence. That. There's. An. SK. Here.

In post 2526, Ankamius wrote:I have seen far stupider SK play. It's not very likely, but it's definitely possible that he's SK regardless of this.
That's fine, but can we save the SK hunt for when we have any evidence of an SK?

@Kthx- I have her as Town. Why on God's green earth would I be defending her and arguing against her Lynch if I didn't think she was Town? I hear you saying that you're busy, but it's been almost 3 weeks since the Day opened. My patience for your D1 antics is wearing pretty thin.

@SC- What part of p makes sense to you in a way that SK-HI would be a higher priority than GroupScum-Titus?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:14 am

Post by d3x »

Almost forgot.

@House- HI cleared Majiffy/Kise. What scenario predicates that either GroupScum or SK HI would need to give RB'ed results? I would assume that any potential RB'er would have far higher priorities than Blocking SK-HI.

GTKAS - d3x
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:19 am

Post by House »

In post 2530, d3x wrote:Almost forgot.

@House- HI cleared Majiffy/Kise. What scenario predicates that either GroupScum or SK HI would need to give RB'ed results? I would assume that any potential RB'er would have far higher priorities than Blocking SK-HI.

Perhaps the scenario where the "FBI Agent" is the only outed/known PR?

Although the fact he cleared someone N1 lowers that likelihood, granted.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:21 am

Post by d3x »

Well, it's also a PR that doesn't threaten GroupScum in any way and that they actually would
want
to succeed. Mind you, SK is no friend of GS.

GTKAS - d3x
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:24 am

Post by House »

In post 2532, d3x wrote:Well, it's also a PR that doesn't threaten GroupScum in any way and that they actually would
want
to succeed. Mind you, SK is no friend of GS.

No, but they can benefit by the thread drama by role blocking, and the SK would play that up. Which isn't happening, I know. Just saying there is more than one way to play the game.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:28 am

Post by House »

This discussion had devolved to generic theory. My point is that I didn't know a player was cleared, and was hypothesized on how a SK could avoid suspicion without clearing... Which is now irrelevant.

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:36 am

Post by d3x »

@House- Please answer the same question I asked SC ^^.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:37 am

Post by d3x »

I'd like your answer before SC's, if that's at all possible, please.

GTKAS - d3x
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2501, Garmr wrote:
In post 2491, pirate mollie wrote:
on my wagon:

garmr - he didn't use the word search correctly and just used "multi" and mine were the only posts that came up, even tho "multiball" probs would probs have worked out better since it would have enlightened him on all of the discussion around it. it was pointed out that he missed a few posts where other players talked about multiball but he doesn't seem to care. we had a slapfight over it. now he is focusing on titus with equally bizarre points. I can't decide if he is being a VI or scum.
/quote]

Fudge off I MADE ONE MISTAKE WITH THE SEARCH ENGINE ONCE YOU COULDN'T EVEN USE IT TWICE AND I DON'T GO ON ABOUT IT. Mollie you hate hypocrites yet your the biggest fucking hypocrite here. Don't know if scum or vi.

erm...I did use it twice that is how I knew you were using it incorrectly the first time you said that I was the only name that came up when you searched for multiball. it came up cos I spelled it multi-ball a couple of times. <------ you are still voting me for this very flawed reasoning.

also I am looking into some things. 2 things I noticed in the similarities of mine a titus's pushes is that there is a distinct lack of organic progression to your reads. you are not exactly trying to sort things out it is more that you are trying to fit what you wld find and make it fit into a scum narrative rather reveal the scum narrative through motivation where the posts would scum motivation. it looks like you are just trying to see what will stick.

I know in space madness you did have an organic progression in at least 1 read but I remember your read on syndrome in our hydra game didn't and it also showed a lack of understanding body of work but I didn't realise this until we lynched town!syndrome. I went with your read w/o looking into it simply cos I was not plugged into the game.

there is always at least 1 noisy overconfident scum in a game. usually.
whew!
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

In post 2517, House wrote:Who did HI clear D2?

Majiffy.

UNVOTE: pirate mollie
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2505, Garmr wrote:
Also I understand why mollie isn't hydra compatible with anyone except ns. Anything she doesn't understand is either vi or scummy.
But with that said

UNVOTE: mollie
VOTE: Titus

Titus has become clear the most scummiest player in this game.

where is this coming from considering I haven't had a hydra in this game and ours was only half-finished cos you got banned. so how is this relevant to this game?

@ every1

this is a blatant misrep and discredit. I have 30 hydras on this site to date. 5 of those did I ask other people; mostly people ask or suggest it to me. I find it strange that he would reference notty when I have zero completed games with him (like garmr) yet ignore my successful 1s with players like nacho, majiffy, borky, mastina, muffina, kuribo, dgb and desperado amongst others. oh and nero and anti. my hydras with desp, nacho, anti and bert get a lot of invites to games.

this is also weird coming from garmr since he was in a game with mine and desp's where we nailed the entire scumteam on d1 in 1 post. that was space madness mini.

I think I am done buying the too dumb to be scum routine. I am starting to think it is fake.

VOTE: garmr
whew!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:27 am

Post by House »

In post 2529, d3x wrote:
@SC- What part of p makes sense to you in a way that SK-HI would be a higher priority than GroupScum-Titus?

I don't see the point of asking me this since I've already unvoted HI and am still pondering the arguments for scum!Titus

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2537, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2501, Garmr wrote:
In post 2491, pirate mollie wrote:
on my wagon:

garmr - he didn't use the word search correctly and just used "multi" and mine were the only posts that came up, even tho "multiball" probs would probs have worked out better since it would have enlightened him on all of the discussion around it. it was pointed out that he missed a few posts where other players talked about multiball but he doesn't seem to care. we had a slapfight over it. now he is focusing on titus with equally bizarre points. I can't decide if he is being a VI or scum.
/quote]

Fudge off I MADE ONE MISTAKE WITH THE SEARCH ENGINE ONCE YOU COULDN'T EVEN USE IT TWICE AND I DON'T GO ON ABOUT IT. Mollie you hate hypocrites yet your the biggest fucking hypocrite here. Don't know if scum or vi.

erm...I did use it twice that is how I knew you were using it incorrectly the first time you said that I was the only name that came up when you searched for multiball. it came up cos I spelled it multi-ball a couple of times. <------
you are still voting me for this very flawed reasoning.

also I am looking into some things. 2 things I noticed in the similarities of mine a titus's pushes is that there is a distinct lack of organic progression to your reads. you are not exactly trying to sort things out it is more that you are trying to fit what you wld find and make it fit into a scum narrative rather reveal the scum narrative through motivation where the posts would scum motivation. it looks like you are just trying to see what will stick.

I know in space madness you did have an organic progression in at least 1 read but I remember your read on syndrome in our hydra game didn't and it also showed a lack of understanding body of work but I didn't realise this until we lynched town!syndrome. I went with your read w/o looking into it simply cos I was not plugged into the game.

there is always at least 1 noisy overconfident scum in a game. usually.

This is the third time mollie you done that. I'm voting titus not you

I'm not voting you I'm voting titus.
You said there were more votes on me than i said day 1. I listed all of them that's what I was referring to. Mollie I have a strong very strong scum read on titus. It's killing me you can't see this.

Also in space madness I had a strong scumread on
regfan
(who was scum) and no one listened. I was told to shut up by fferylt about my scum read on regefan. I don't like the way your trying to portray me mollie. I remember in our hydra game the fact that
both us didn't nail one scum
or
have scum in our scum reads.
i will admit I am spontaneous I don't plan I say whats on my mind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2539, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2505, Garmr wrote:
Also I understand why mollie isn't hydra compatible with anyone except ns. Anything she doesn't understand is either vi or scummy.
But with that said

UNVOTE: mollie
VOTE: Titus

Titus has become clear the most scummiest player in this game.

where is this coming from considering I haven't had a hydra in this game and ours was only half-finished cos you got banned. so how is this relevant to this game?

@ every1

this is a blatant misrep and discredit. I have 30 hydras on this site to date. 5 of those did I ask other people; mostly people ask or suggest it to me. I find it strange that he would reference notty when I have zero completed games with him (like garmr) yet ignore my successful 1s with players like nacho, majiffy, borky, mastina, muffina, kuribo, dgb and desperado amongst others. oh and nero and anti. my hydras with desp, nacho, anti and bert get a lot of invites to games.

this is also weird coming from garmr since he was in a game with mine and desp's where we nailed the entire scumteam on d1 in 1 post. that was space madness mini.

I think I am done buying the too dumb to be scum routine. I am starting to think it is fake.

VOTE: garmr

Fuck off i'm not the dumb one here you are. Your misrepping left right and center and not even reading the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Mollie the biggest fucking hypocrite in mafia scum
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2525, Josh_B wrote:
In post 2512, d3x wrote:

So, D3x needs glasses.

I refuse to believe that Fake Claiming FBI D1 makes any sense as GroupScum b/c I cannot fathom GroupScum calling in a hit on themselves by a potential SK out there. It's a terrible Fake Claim for GroupScum, especially D1 under no real pressure with no information leading to the lack of an SK.

Yeah, It just seems so stupid. The only precedent for FBI agent, that I know of, are fake scum claims from scum. I say we lynch him and then if turns up FBI Agent we can be like "Oh shit! Jason ACTUALLY gave an FBI agent role." and we can say to Jason "Hey Jason, I can't believe you actually used FBI Agent in this game. What made you decide to do that? It's very uncommon and fucked us up with a mislynch."

Here's what I don't get though. You seem like you totally believe his claim. but let's say he is the SK. What's your opinion of keeping SKs alive?[/quote]

I have literally been saying that it is a stupid claim from grpscum but I have seen it 3 times come from...grpscum. like since d1 and that is why I dithered HI.

if I had any doubt as to whether or not josh was only selectively reading my posts I have none now. unsure if this is alignment indicative or not.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2542, Garmr wrote:Fuck off i'm not the dumb one here you are. Your misrepping left right and center and not even reading the game.

so I take it you cannot refute this and cannot backup your statement that I am not compatible any1 but notty? I mean all any1 needs to do is look at my wiki to see that you are lying.
whew!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:40 am

Post by T S O »

It's not. Please. Don't talk to Garmr or Josh and help me push this shit through.

Same applies for you, Garmr, and Josh also.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:41 am

Post by Garmr »

I can't be screwed dealing with pirate mollie.

I'm one shot hider and I hid behind josh

In post 982, Garmr wrote:
In post 978, pirate mollie wrote:or you can help mom sort josh.

I am not picky.

I'm up for sorting josh.

This was my crumb.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Garmr »

now sit the fuck down mollie like a good girl
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:11 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Just so you know garmr.

If you had died last night, and flipped hider.

It is unlikely that josh would be lynched off that crumb.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”