Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Garmr »

Anyway can we get back to lynching real scum titus and mollie.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:22 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Also did you crumb your result or no?

I'm not seeing it.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2307, Garmr wrote:

re: my justification to Vote you early D2, I stand behind it. There was a lack of a case {thank you for so aptly pointing it out}, because there wasn't meant to be a case. It was pure PoE. I stand behind that Vote 100% as a good starting point for the Day.

Yeh If I wasn't so town I would be a good starting point. People have strong opinions about me my lynch would be a mislynch but informational.

josh thinks it's multiball in a reaction to me trying to hunt for connections between people when i qt hunted
The interesting thing about this is Josh's original posts about multiball have seemingly nothing to do with you. Specifically, he's talking about his meta experience with jT's previous large games and TD's reaction to his stance on the original TSO/FF speculation. Why do you think it has anything to do with you?
The fact it was brought up around the time I mentioned searching for another qt I got the assumption he assumed I was scum in a qt searching for quick topics and it would explain his vote on me

In post 711, Josh_B wrote:
In post 666, Garmr wrote:
In post 665, Lucky2u wrote:im still super behind here... Page 15 and wondering how Garmr didnt get lynched. I don't agree with the way that wagon ended. Also not liking the FFs, which is not a statement about wether I think they are scum or not, I just don't like them and I blame my having to catch up on so many pages on them.

Because this game is full of people who know and can see it's my town game.

Partly because I misunderstood the whole qt slipping thing. I thought that you slipped about being in a qt.
But why QT and not PT.
Has jason still not switched over yet?

Lucky2you is probably scum. It seems like he thinks Garmer is scum, but he's more focused on the wagon ending.

Also him saying the bolded section means he slipped with the fact isn't in a qt or pt which I assume makes him town

Tried to point out he town slipped here and I was looking for reasons to town read him since I had a null-scum read on him yesterday. But god damn it's hard to make bs up for josh.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2549, TheWayItEnds wrote:....

Just so you know garmr.

If you had died last night, and flipped hider.

It is unlikely that josh would be lynched off that crumb.

^ this.

and a hider is a VERY easy claim to fake as scum.
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2553, pirate mollie wrote:

Just so you know garmr.

^ this.

Whats your scum fake claim mollie?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Garmr »

You know what if you lynch me it confirms josh is town so maybe my lynch is best for today also you can lynch titus or mollie tommorow.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ika Why is Garmr scum?

In post 2440, Titus wrote:Welcome Ank. You have a town PM.

nope.

In post 2481, pirate mollie wrote:I am thinking about nero saying that I was nearly trust telling even tho I called agar an indie 1 time cos he smelled like it (turns out he was our traitor!) when I was in a game that I was in with him is kind of strange.
while I would expect nero to be townreading me at this point it is a pretty strong conclusive statement that he has me as undeniably town.

Do you know what a trust tell is? I was thinking of that game where you called me an indie (I was town). I mean, saying that "I never sk hunt as town" is getting real close to trust tell.

@bold-ummmm...what?

In post 2489, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2464, I have no creativity wrote:house is town
tos is derp town
SC is still scum
garer is scum
HI is scum
titus can be town for now but she needs to not be like this

so who we lynching first?

You if you keep pulling names out of a hat without actually making cases. You're virtually a nonfactor.

this happens all the time bro.
In post 2508, d3x wrote:@Josh- p2498 is terribad. The logic is pretty appalling. If Titus is Scum, then HI has to be SK, because she'd make an honest case against the SK, so Vote:HI? dafuq? That's not really what you're saying... is it?

That makes p sense man. Titus scum would have just has much motivation to lynch the sk as town would.
In post 2512, d3x wrote:There is no current evidence that there's an SK

just 'cause we don't have evidence doesn't mean that they don't.
d3x-Do you believe HI's claim?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2554, Garmr wrote:
In post 2553, pirate mollie wrote:

Just so you know garmr.

^ this.

Whats your scum fake claim mollie?

I don't have 1. I don't need 1 cos I am town.

caught scum is caught scum and you are it my friend.

so you can carry on all over the place and still ignore that you attempted to discredit and mirep at a time when it was convenient to do so. cos it kind of looked like you were moving me into a townread (sort of, "I may be wrong about molliie!") and you were being forced into that you sure as hell wouldn't want town to listen to what I had to say. so that wld be an easy time to try to discredit me and comes from pure scum motivation in order to steer the game. there isn't a town 1 to be found. I doubt you have even looked at my wiki prior to this and bet you didn't it would be so easy to look up. you also probably didn't know I had that many hydras or that I had 6 or 7 completed games with. or that some are frequently requested.

so the sole motivation of that untrue easily verifiable statement (but might not realise is so easily verifiable) is a scum 1.

scum role pm >>> scum motivation >>> scum posts

like town wld be all "my bad" when confronted with facts cos they know that they provided other town with misinformation and would want to help correct that. but your reaction is not to refute the facts...probably cos you can't, or ackowledge that you are wrong but to meltdown all over the place and then scream that titus and I are scum. <--- not town.

your MO with your cases are not from a perspective of trying to sort but rather trying to construct a narrative that fits what you are pushing. this is piecemeal, selective scumhunting the authenticity in scumhunting is examination of body of work and working from there and you are not doing that.

also the correct play for a town positive on a hider claim is to
strongly resist any1 lynching your target
and you did not do this you let josh get strung up led by your top town read which is d3x. like since you were 1 shot you should have outed your role immediately since you are now basically vt and it wld have given town a clrd townie to work with! you might have gotten me lynched!, but instead you let him get strung up by your strongest townread in which YOU CLD HAVE CLAIMED! but no, you still didn't.

this looks like you made up a claim on the fly.
whew!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:39 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2529, d3x wrote:@SC- What part of p makes sense to you in a way that SK-HI would be a higher priority than GroupScum-Titus?

What the post really did was put Titus on the table for me. However, despite the way the post is phrased, I think lynching Hostile Intent tells me more about Titus than the other way around. I do not think lynching Titus first tells me anything about Hostile Intent unless we're in multiball, in which case the number of kills should pin down HI's alignment. On the other hand, HI being BP SK condemns Titus, as that means she knows for a fact that at least one kill did not go through, something town would not know.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Garmr »

You know I done my Job. I have lost all respect for mollie as a mafia scum player (not as a person) this game is now the lowest on my priorities because of her. I will offer a thought here or there but don't expect anything much from me anymore.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2558, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2529, d3x wrote:@SC- What part of p makes sense to you in a way that SK-HI would be a higher priority than GroupScum-Titus?

What the post really did was put Titus on the table for me. However, despite the way the post is phrased, I think lynching Hostile Intent tells me more about Titus than the other way around. I do not think lynching Titus first tells me anything about Hostile Intent unless we're in multiball, in which case the number of kills should pin down HI's alignment. On the other hand, HI being BP SK condemns Titus, as that means she knows for a fact that at least one kill did not go through, something town would not know.

this has already been covered by "do you know who likes to lynch indies it is scum that is who" and why this may not apply to titus. and yet you voted
with her
. so what you are saying here is that scum!titus "might" know if HI was bp, yeah? so why are you voting WITH her instead of trying to find scum? cos you haven't done that.
whew!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:51 am

Post by T S O »

garmr is still town
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:59 am

Post by House »

I have the sudden urge to lynch Garmr.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:06 am

Post by d3x »

Short of some kind of Cop damnation, I'm not going to Vote mollie. She is not the Lynch for Today.

It pains me to do this, but...

UnVote:Josh

Good clear, Garmr.

@SC- That makes a surprising amount of sense, although I'm still pretty against the idea that HI is an SK. I feel that this situation will probably sort itself out well before we're in dire need of it to sort itself out. I also think GroupScum Hunting>SK Hunting. We at least know that they're in the game.

@Nero- I believe HI's Claim in as much as I disbelieve that it's a FakeClaim. And I strongly disbelieve that it's a FakeClaim. It may be a difference of semantics, but it's how I feel.

Vote:Jackal

This needs to go away sooner rather than later. I'd also be fine with Lynching P5 as his last actual contribution was over a month ago. I'm more than comfortable with the thought that Scum is easily hiding behind all this apathy and I'd like to shine some light on the mass of shadows over there. Maybe it'll motivate some of the uberLurkers into doing something. Maybe even... *gasp* ...playing Mafia!

I'd be ok with a Titus Lynch, but at this juncture, I'm feeling more bad Town than Scum. I seem to remember her Scum game as considerably tighter than this.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Kind of far back on here. What's the latest day2 happenings as I catch up?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:10 am

Post by d3x »

I just said I wanted you dead for not contributing in over a month.

GTKAS - d3x
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2565, d3x wrote:I just said I wanted you dead for not contributing in over a month.

At least you don't want me dead for
actually
contributing.

Anything else?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ d3x

we are gonna fight. :(

garmr's play does not support a 1 shot hider claim.

like no way no how in any way.
whew!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:24 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2560, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2558, StrangerCoug wrote:

this has already been covered by "do you know who likes to lynch indies it is scum that is who" and why this may not apply to titus. and yet you voted
with her
. so what you are saying here is that scum!titus "might" know if HI was bp, yeah? so why are you voting WITH her instead of trying to find scum? cos you haven't done that.

I have established my scum reads with some pretty reasonable certainty, pirate mollie. The only change to them since is that I now consider Titus-scum a real possibility. Do not simply say that I haven't been trying to find scum.

As for why I am voting with my scumread, getting rid of a third party serves both town interests and groupscum interests as it takes a kill with it. It's pretty universal to want to lose as few people as possible on your own side. If you can find a legitimate reason to accuse Titus and me of being scumbuddies based on my voting Hostile Intent, then I'd like to hear it.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2567, pirate mollie wrote:@ d3x

See, that's something to look at.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2568, StrangerCoug wrote:I have established my scum reads with some pretty reasonable certainty, pirate mollie. The only change to them since is that I now consider Titus-scum a real possibility. Do not simply say that I haven't been trying to find scum.

why exactly are you now considering titus!scum a real possibility?

I mean you are sheeping her HI!sk read I mean that could on some level mean that you are srsly looking for scum.

As for why I am voting with my scumread, getting rid of a third party serves both town interests and groupscum interests as it takes a kill with it. It's pretty universal to want to lose as few people as possible on your own side. If you can find a legitimate reason to accuse Titus and me of being scumbuddies based on my voting Hostile Intent, then I'd like to hear it.

in none of this have you answered as to why you are just now thinking that scum!titus is a real possibility. <---- this is the question.

you are dodging my question strangerkitty.
whew!
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by d3x »

@mollie- I'll look back over his D2 play tonight.

GTKAS - d3x
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by House »

In post 2569, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2567, pirate mollie wrote:@ d3x

See, that's something to look at.

I read up on the role, and I don't buy the claim at all, given the way it was outed and supposedly used.

VOTE: Vote: Garmr
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2529, d3x wrote:
In post 2526, Ankamius wrote:I have seen far stupider SK play. It's not very likely, but it's definitely possible that he's SK regardless of this.
That's fine, but can we save the SK hunt for when we have any evidence of an SK?

I wasn't advocating an SK hunt at all. I was pointing out that logic isn't always correct in cases like this.

It's kind of obvious that there's some really important information I'm lacking right now. Can someone give me the rundown of whatever important shit happened this game so far?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

Hostile Intent
(4): RachMarie, Titus, Josh_B, StrangerCoug
House
(3): T S O, TiphaineDeath, Aunt Jemina
Garmr
(2): pirate mollie, House
StrangerCoug
(2): I have no creativity, Nero Cain
Josh_B
(2): I Am Innocent, Kthxbye
pirate mollie
(1): Jackal711
I have no creativity
(1): Pine
Titus
(1): Garmr
Jackal711
(1): d3x

Not Voting
(6): Kise, TheWayItEnds, Hostile Intent, Ankamius, PeregrineV, DrCirno
V/LA
: Titus (5th/10th) RachMarie (date not known)
Prods sent out
: DrCirno, Aunt Jemina

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-11-10 16:08:46)

till Day 2 Deadline

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”