Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2771, pirate mollie wrote:I don't usually go after indies I think it is a waste of time

I could buy that you are the sk.

I'd also be ok with a pl of Titus.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2771, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2770, Garmr wrote:
In post 2769, pirate mollie wrote:^ kise is still scum guys

also I am not the sk. garmr is that is why he is banging on about me being the sk but wants to vote titus.

did you believe me about IaI? NO! do I expect you to believe me from here on out? NO!

am i town trying to help town? YES!

That's why I don't want to vote you your obviously helping town for the moment and mafia is a higher priory. Plus if I bang on the mark scum are going to end up shooting for the sk aka you. It's inevitable and it's a win win for town so I can't help but be happy about the situation.

^ sk

I don't usually go after indies I think it is a waste of time normally but look where his d1 open posts pointed to; indie hunting but not voting me.

SCUMZORZ ARE IN THE FUCKING LURKERS D3X YOU BETTER READ MY LAST FEW POSTS WHEN I FLIP TOWN.

Mollie I expected you to say that. I have just shown mafia that sk is gunning for them and now the biggest threat.

Now I know I'm town but mafia don't and your trying to counter push me as a sk.If I was the sk I have put both of us in a situation to be in mafia spotlight so we are the most likely ones to be gunned down now. If they shoot me first I will flip town as I don't have sort of protection, my theory on you gains credibility once that happens who do you think they will shoot next?

This is not a optimal sk play at all Mollie on my part. Yet if you were sk your actions for example. Voting titus when she claimed to track hi to vekoz (Shows you knew hi didn't do it.), killing your scum read to thin the number of scum,trying to counter push me as the sk, bagging me for not voting you. These are all optimal sk plays.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

Titus
(5): d3x, TheWayItEnds, Garmr, Kise, Kthxbye
Garmr
(1): pirate mollie

Not Voting
(14): I have no creativity, Josh_B, RachMarie, Titus, Pine, House, StrangerCoug, Aunt Jemina, PeregrineV, T S O, Jackal711, Ankamius, TiphaineDeath, Nero Cain

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-11-27 15:00:12)

till Day 1 Deadline
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2773, T S O wrote:Mm.

Still getting the heebie jeebies from this guy.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

New scumreads: pirate mollie and Nero Cain.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2779, Ankamius wrote:New scumreads:
pirate mollie and
Nero Cain.

*waves hand*

This is not the scum you are looking for.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm, you are in the mom slot, no wonder you are trying to mislynch me.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Pine »

Ohhhhhkay

At this point, I should probably just replace out, as I've been fucking useless. I'm having an incredibly hard time getting into this game, in part because of how busy I am (I work 50-80 hours a week on an ambulance, plus a part time gig for Barnes and Noble) and in part because there's a huge "don't give a shit yet" curve to overcome, and in part because I like other games here a lot more than this one.

That said, I hate replacing out, and don't want to

From what I've read of D2, Titus seems like a really obvious lynch. I'd like her to explain herself though, as I'm not sure I buy scum making such a big blunder

The HI lynch was just really, really bad. At worst, you leash a suspected Investigator fakeclaimer and force them to spit out and commit to reads. SK is almost definitely on that lynch, and I'd be willing to bet there's several scum there, too. Probably not in the first few or last few, but in the body of the wagon

Ummm, not much to say. I'm going to start over again, and try to keep up from day start here, while skimming D1 and D2.

Don't trust myself to vote right now
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2782, Pine wrote:Ohhhhhkay

At this point, I should probably just replace out, as I've been fucking useless. I'm having an incredibly hard time getting into this game, in part because of how busy I am (I work 50-80 hours a week on an ambulance, plus a part time gig for Barnes and Noble) and in part because there's a huge "don't give a shit yet" curve to overcome, and in part because I like other games here a lot more than this one.

That said, I hate replacing out, and don't want to

From what I've read of D2, Titus seems like a really obvious lynch. I'd like her to explain herself though, as I'm not sure I buy scum making such a big blunder

The HI lynch was just really, really bad. At worst, you leash a suspected Investigator fakeclaimer and force them to spit out and commit to reads. SK is almost definitely on that lynch, and I'd be willing to bet there's several scum there, too. Probably not in the first few or last few, but in the body of the wagon

Ummm, not much to say. I'm going to start over again, and try to keep up from day start here, while skimming D1 and D2.

Don't trust myself to vote right now

Like you said you're not reading this game are you. Titus brought up that a night kill was stopped and you can see she 100% believed that he was a sk. If she was right she would of earned her some town cred and protection from the protection role/avoiding a role blocker. It's pretty obvious titus is scum that took a gamble when you look at her other slips and the content she's actually provided.

Also Mollie is the sk and she got off the HI lynch once she realized the vote would even go through with out her being on it and voted titus.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

If you've posted and not voted Titus, I want you to straight up explain, in detail, why you aren't voting Titus.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Vote: Nero Cain
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 2784, Kthxbye wrote:If you've posted and not voted Titus, I want you to straight up explain, in detail, why you aren't voting Titus.

Nope nope nope

Don't care about Titus right now

Vote bullying and implied blackmail is a HUGE scumtell for me

Vote: kthxbye

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by House »

Neither is a scum tell, Pine.

I've seen town campaign using those tactics several times.

I don't really care for it, but it doesn't make them scum.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Know what makes scum? Saying you have night info that points to someone being scum and then that person doesn't flip scum.

I'm not even going to entertain any 'what if redirect, role block, etc' crap. Titus dies today. It's literally the only play that makes any sense at all.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by Pine »

You know what else you're doin that I don't like?

Rushing

If it's such a lock, what's the hurry? At worst you get nothing. At best, associative tells on her buddies while she's flailing

I'm thinking a Titus scumflip leads back to kthxbye. This could very easily be bandaid-ripping powerbussing

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2789, Pine wrote:You know what else you're doin that I don't like?

Rushing

If it's such a lock, what's the hurry? At worst you get nothing. At best, associative tells on her buddies while she's flailing

I'm thinking a Titus scumflip leads back to kthxbye. This could very easily be bandaid-ripping powerbussing

Titus is still scum through.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:23 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2789, Pine wrote:You know what else you're doin that I don't like?

Rushing

We should lynch me first then amiright? :shifty:
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Josh_B »

alright I'm back.
VOTE: Titus

seems too obvious.

and "wOW! Jason actually used the FBI agent role in this game, I don't believe it!"
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2792, Josh_B wrote:alright I'm back.

seems too obvious.

and "wOW! Jason actually used the FBI agent role in this game, I don't believe it!"

So what do you think about my case on mollie being the sk.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2793, Garmr wrote:

seems too obvious.

Mollie's probably scum, but if no one else cares, I'm not going to either. You and I can't lynch her by ourselves and I'm not going to tunnel on it all game. I've presented my case, you've presented your case. Whatev's

How did you decide that she was the SK? I thought the last case that you made on her was that she was SK hunting.
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2794, Josh_B wrote:
In post 2793, Garmr wrote:

seems too obvious.

Mollie's probably scum, but if no one else cares, I'm not going to either. You and I can't lynch her by ourselves and I'm not going to tunnel on it all game. I've presented my case, you've presented your case. Whatev's

How did you decide that she was the SK? I thought the last case that you made on her was that she was SK hunting.

Reread my posts for today it explains how i came to conclusion why she's sk I'm to lazy to say it again after I spent a couple of posts explaining.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Kise »

I await her answer but I fear I will have to lynch her with yall boys.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2796, Kise wrote:I await her answer but I fear I will have to lynch her with yall boys.

I am not the sk.

the reason I wanna lynch garmr is cos tbh I am unsure if garmr is grpscum OR the sk. what I find interesting is that you chose to ask me this and NOT garmr who voted me out the gate cos he saying I am the sk.

I have only been mislynched 3 times on this site in what is probably by now close to being a 100 games and I remember each and every 1 of them snd have taken notes. my play does not even begin to make sense from either an sk or a grpscum POV and any1 with half a brain shld be able to see that.
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2797, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2796, Kise wrote:I await her answer but I fear I will have to lynch her with yall boys.

I am not the sk.

the reason I wanna lynch garmr is cos tbh I am unsure if garmr is grpscum OR the sk. what I find interesting is that you chose to ask me this and NOT garmr who voted me out the gate cos he saying I am the sk.

I have only been mislynched 3 times on this site in what is probably by now close to being a 100 games and I remember each and every 1 of them snd have taken notes. my play does not even begin to make sense from either an sk or a grpscum POV and any1 with half a brain shld be able to see that.

Because it's obvious your the sk and I'm town. I have also pointed out why your play does make sense from a sk point of view you didn't comment on how the reasoning could be wrong. Anyone with half a brain can see you are a sk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2771, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2770, Garmr wrote:

In post 2769, pirate mollie wrote:^ kise is still scum guys

also I am not the sk. garmr is that is why he is banging on about me being the sk but wants to vote titus.

did you believe me about IaI? NO! do I expect you to believe me from here on out? NO!

am i town trying to help town? YES!

That's why I don't want to vote you your obviously helping town for the moment and mafia is a higher priory. Plus if I bang on the mark scum are going to end up shooting for the sk aka you. It's inevitable and it's a win win for town so I can't help but be happy about the situation.

^ sk

I don't usually go after indies I think it is a waste of time normally but look where his d1 open posts pointed to; indie hunting but not voting me.

In post 2797, pirate mollie wrote:

I am not the sk.

the reason I wanna lynch garmr is cos
tbh I am unsure if garmr is grpscum OR the sk.

Would like to throw this out there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”