House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by House »

T S O, keeping your vote on me is a scum claim.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by House »

In post 2940, I have no creativity wrote:
In post 2939, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2935, Titus wrote:A framer who framed HI to a tracker would give my result according to the wiki.

lolno.

if she flips town your basicly prime suspect number 1 just an fyi

your arguing with the wiki now

let me requote it for you:

In games without Cops, Framer/Tailor variants can exist that alter results given to other investigative roles (such as Tracker).

(such as Tracker).

so explain to me like im 5 how it does not confirm a framer existance and that it was tampered with (and no saying it only affect mafia kill is not vaild)

Ika, I'll accept your logic if you can explain to me in clear, unambiguous terms how the mafia would know who the sk was targeting as well as who the sk is.

Unless, of course, you are suggesting the sk is also a framer.

Otherwise yes, a mafia framer would frame someone for killing mafia victims.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by House »

Serial killer/Framer would be a beautiful combo, come to think of it.

Titus, consider this a suggestion for the invitational.

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by d3x »

I'm having doubts about Titus and I need to take a step back and reorganize my thoughts. L-1 in just over 24hrs makes sense from the bogus result on HI, but something isn't sitting right.

Assuming that there is credence to the Framer/Redirector argument, IHNC is high on my list of suspects. He understood Titus's Claim D1 and he outted her D2. Assuming he knew the result was bogus, he knew that the shitstorm that would follow over the next few Days.

The only thing I'm having a hard time with is Titus's assertion that she's been set up, but hasn't taken this into account in the least.

In other news...

Vote:Jackal

9 posts between 2 players in that slot. The most recent was the shitshow Vote on mollie {who, I can assure you, is not GroupScum}.

Finally-

@Everyone, but especially {Town?}Titus- Stop fucking SoftClaiming and SoftOutting.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Post by House »

In post 2978, d3x wrote:
The only thing I'm having a hard time with is Titus's assertion that she's been set up, but hasn't taken this into account in the least.

I'm thinking Titus may have a bit of a blind spot irt ika.

Valid point, though.

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by d3x »

Based on what, exactly?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by House »

In post 2980, d3x wrote:Based on what, exactly?

This isn't the first game I've been in with both of them, and she tends to include him in her gambits frequently.

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Here's the problem with a redirect or framer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a scum framer would have to know that Titus was a PR D1 in order to redirect correct? Are we assuming scum caught a crumb and assumed Titus was investigative? That's a fucking stretch.

Not hanging Titus today makes zero sense, thus the quick wagon.

IF she were to flip town, and that's a huge IF, only then will we know that scum can redirect/frame. Lynching anyone else today makes no sense as apparently, if Titus really is town, she'll be blocked till dead.

If I were scum and pulled a gambit like this, scum-Titus's play today is EXACTLY how I'd try and get out of it. Why gambit like that so early was asked, and I'll answer. If scum-Titus gets away with it today, with all these other soft claimed PR's, she can come in later (and probably when it's a much tighter game) and say she got a result thus damning yet another town in a moment where it might insta win the game for scum.

Yes, I see scum-Titus and her scum mates pulling a gambit like this and I'm not moving my vote till Titus hangs.

That is all.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Post by House »

In post 2982, Kthxbye wrote:Here's the problem with a redirect or framer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a scum framer would have to know that Titus was a PR D1 in order to redirect correct? Are we assuming scum caught a crumb and assumed Titus was investigative? That's a fucking stretch.

It's not at all a stretch if IHNC is scum, considering Titus crumbed to him D1.

It makes perfect sense that way, actually.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by House »

Would anyone else be able to make heads or tails of the crumb Titus dropped for ika D1?

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

Another huge problem is the fact sk killed vekoz not the mafia. Because if you read the kill flavor the sk has executed. That means it has to be a sk framer for titus's claim to make sense and not a mafia one unless mafia predicted the sk's moves which I doubt highly is the case.

In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:

Dead Players
FFAE00 FFED00 was John Cena, Vanilla Town lynched day 1

vezokpiraka was Robbie Williams, Vanilla Town executed Night 1

Hostile Intent was Andy Murray, FBI Agent lynched day 2

DrCirno was Charlie Sheen, Vanilla Town killed night 2

I am Innocent was Tom Cruise, Mafia goon executed night 2

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by House »

If not, that sure narrows the list of suspects down when she flips town since people are so invested in their misconceptions that they are unwilling to consider how they could have been duped.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by House »

In post 2985, Garmr wrote:Another huge problem is the fact sk killed vekoz not the mafia. Because if you read the kill flavor the sk has executed. That means it has to be a sk framer for titus's claim to make sense and not a mafia one unless mafia predicted the sk's moves which I doubt highly is the case.

Dead Players

Post 2976 makes the same point.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2987, House wrote:
In post 2985, Garmr wrote:Another huge problem is the fact sk killed vekoz not the mafia. Because if you read the kill flavor the sk has executed. That means it has to be a sk framer for titus's claim to make sense and not a mafia one unless mafia predicted the sk's moves which I doubt highly is the case.

Dead Players

Post 2976 makes the same point.

Didn't see that there but yes it does.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

My theory is scum assumed there was some sort of protection day 2 because there kill didn't go through. The person they probably were shooting was mollie. But since mollie is sk she has some sort of bullet proof protection and we probably have a normal cop or role that can't pick her up as scum thus justifying the actual use of a fbi agent. Since titus thought hi was the sk and a doctor that may or may not exist was protecting mollie, She jumped on my mollies defense yesterday because she assumed mollie was being protected. When HI flipped Fbi agent that when titus probably realized mollie was sk and jumped onto voting her today.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:29 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 2916, Titus wrote:There is no twist. Me claiming a track result makes zero sense as a fake claim.

Are you illiterate? I accused House of twisting my words in order to save you. I do not buy that anyone's results were twisted in any way.

In post 2925, I have no creativity wrote:
In games without Cops, Framer/Tailor variants can exist that alter results given to other investigative roles (such as Tracker).
[/size]

OK. Still not buying that that's what happened.

In post 2974, House wrote:The fact the Titus wagon skyrocketed to L-1 should speak to her alignment, for those of you who actually think past your emotions.

I think, given the circumstances, it's understandable.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:36 am

Post by House »

In post 2990, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2916, Titus wrote:There is no twist. Me claiming a track result makes zero sense as a fake claim.

Are you illiterate? I accused House of twisting my words in order to save you. I do not buy that anyone's results were twisted in any way.

[/size]

In post 2974, House wrote:The fact the Titus wagon skyrocketed to L-1 should speak to her alignment, for those of you who actually think past your emotions.

No. I think L-3, maybe L-2 would be understandable, but we still need to take our time and not jump to hammer zone prematurely regardless of how certain a player's alignment may appear to be.

There is still much to be gained by utilizing our day wisely instead of forfeiting 2 weeks and rushing the night phase.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2991, House wrote:

[/size]

No. I think L-3, maybe L-2 would be understandable, but we still need to take our time and not jump to hammer zone prematurely regardless of how certain a player's alignment may appear to be.

There is still much to be gained by utilizing our day wisely instead of forfeiting 2 weeks and rushing the night phase.

I think that's why dex unvoted so it would be L-2 and we have time. Titus still deserves death through.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:55 am

Post by House »

In post 2992, Garmr wrote:

[/size]

I think that's why dex unvoted so it would be L-2 and we have time. Titus still deserves death through.

Right, but that doesn't change the fact the wheels were greased to get there in the first place.

Damning evidence notwithstanding, it is scummy to push a player to L-1 so early into the day.

That wagon is scum-powered.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2993, House wrote:

[/size]

Right, but that doesn't change the fact the wheels were greased to get there in the first place.

Damning evidence notwithstanding, it is scummy to push a player to L-1 so early into the day.

to be fair the vote count was on 5 and then jumped to 10 with 11 to lynch between 7 pages it would be easy to lose track of votes. Also you may have scum on the wagon as they could be busing titus, with the feeling people harbor to titus included none of this actual points away from titus being scum.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:33 am

Post by House »

In post 2994, Garmr wrote:
In post 2993, House wrote:

[/size]

to be fair the vote count was on 5 and then jumped to 10 with 11 to lynch between 7 pages it would be easy to lose track of votes. Also you may have scum on the wagon as they could be busing titus, with the feeling people harbor to titus included none of this actual points away from titus being scum.

My reasons for saying Titus is town have absolutely nothing to do with her wagon, I just pointed out that jacking it up to L-1 was scummy.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

Dead Players

A mafia framer picks someone and makes them look guilty. The only way HI could look guilty is if the mod told me he visited Vezok.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2982, Kthxbye wrote:Here's the problem with a redirect or framer.

Not hanging Titus today makes zero sense, thus the quick wagon.

IF she were to flip town, and that's a huge IF, only then will we know that scum can redirect/frame. Lynching anyone else today makes no sense as apparently, if Titus really is town, she'll be blocked till dead.

If I were scum and pulled a gambit like this, scum-Titus's play today is EXACTLY how I'd try and get out of it. Why gambit like that so early was asked, and I'll answer. If scum-Titus gets away with it today, with all these other soft claimed PR's, she can come in later (and probably when it's a much tighter game) and say she got a result thus damning yet another town in a moment where it might insta win the game for scum.

Yes, I see scum-Titus and her scum mates pulling a gambit like this and I'm not moving my vote till Titus hangs.

That is all.

No. A framer picks someone at night. That player looks guilty to all who investigate the target.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

That's fine if I am blocked till dead. It allows the other PRs reign. Plus I won't get fake guilties.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2979, House wrote:
In post 2978, d3x wrote:

I'm thinking Titus may have a bit of a blind spot irt ika.

Valid point, though.

Ika is the biggest idiot in the world when town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”