Micro 412: 9P Rebels In The Palace (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Wake why are you ignoring my post?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 473, Boonskiies wrote:I wouldn't say this is necessarily town Wake, but I'd say this is pretty obviously town Boon. As scum, my reads are incredibly consistent. I don't care about anything when I'm town. If you guys end up lynching me today, lynch Wisdom tomorrow, 'cuz I'm town.

Please link to you using self-meta as town
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 462, Klingoncelt wrote:
Edosurist - needs to post soon or be replaced

Umm... I replaced him...

my bad. vote counts fixed
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count:

Wisdom (2) - Boonskiies, Wake88

Boonskiies (2) - Wisdom, Anatole Kuragin
JasonWazza (1) - Flubbernugget
ika (1) - Klingoncelt

Not voting (2) - JasonWazza, ika

With 8 alive its 5 to lynch

Deadline 11/23/14

(expired on 2014-11-23 15:45:00)
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Wake1 »

Honestly, here's where I'm standing at right now.

I want to play this game, but when I'm personally insulted and otherwise abused—in spite of the fact that I'm being very respectful to everyone else—it destroys my morale and makes me not want to care or play. My time is pretty darn precious to me, so it wouldn't make sense to stick around and be lashed at for asking questions when this should be a fun game you derive enjoyment from. The condescension and snappiness from Anatole, Wisdom, and Flubber aren't called for, and if it continues I will definitely replace out, because I don't see why I should put time towards being treated like a bad person. For now I'm going to take a V/LA from this game. If, when I return to the game, I continue experiencing bad behavior then I'll just replace out, because it's not worth it. Pokerface invited me to play this game, and I want to, but when I'm getting treated like crap simply because I'm interrogating and pressuring players—while being respectful at that—I don't want to be pulled through the mud. I think if I'm treating players with respect, regardless of how I go about asking questions, I should be treated with the same sort of common human decency and general respect. If that's not going to happen, and I'm going to get vomited on every time I probe and prod for answers, then I'll just take my time elsewhere.

If you want a strong Town player who can give very thorough reads and be active, don't treat me like crap. It's not fun. That's all I have to say for now.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

In other words

"I'll push Wisdom for a pointless thing over and over and over and over, and when he actually replies, I'll go V/LA"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

Like, you wanted me so much to tell you why Fuduzn was scummy, and when I do, you completely ignore my reply and give us this crap.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Wake1 »

You're over-simplifying it.

I didn't think it was pointless to ask you exactly why you found him scummy. That wasn't pointless. I wanted answers, instead of constant avoidance. The real crap, which is what I'm taking issue with, is the way you and some other players treated me while I while prodding you for answers. As was said in 479, I'm not going to waste my time if I'm going to be treated that way. That's not crap. Expecting sportsmanship isn't crap at all. The reason I didn't respond earlier to you was because I didn't want to say mean things to you in my anger, which wouldn't help the game at all. Basically, a break to cool down. If you're Town Wisdom, the way you treat fellow players does matter, especially if they're Town as well.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:37 am

Post by ika »

wake thats your outlook on any game, you cant expect everyone to just fess up to you about their thoughts. this is what everyone hates your for and why people dont want to play with you.

you ask for everything and when we ask you say nothing its not a one way street you need to do both and you cant always be the first to have the answer
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

I don't buy any of this shit, sorry.

I have zero reason not to think that you're not scum who has nothing else to say so you're faking this to coast.

You wanted me to give you reasons regarding Fuduzn so bad. I did. Why are you not commenting on it?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@Wake88 - Don't do this. Being overly sensitive can get you blacklisted. I can't talk about ongoing games.

I can talk about the Flame Zone. Read through that while you're away. These kids here got nothing when it comes to insults.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Wake is town. I am sure of that.
Wake
Wake
Goon
Wake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Wake »

In post 485, Klingoncelt wrote:@Wake88 - Don't do this. Being overly sensitive can get you blacklisted. I can't talk about ongoing games.

I can talk about the Flame Zone. Read through that while you're away. These kids here got nothing when it comes to insults.

It's not that I'm overly-sensitive.

It's that MS isn't permissive like the Flame Zone, meaning Staff won't like it if I burn a lippy upstart.

It would not be good if I took the same liberty Wisdom has to be brutish. Not. At. All. :lol: :P
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Right. So let's continue lynching boon now
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by ika »

In post 487, Wake wrote:
In post 485, Klingoncelt wrote:@Wake88 - Don't do this. Being overly sensitive can get you blacklisted. I can't talk about ongoing games.

It's not that I'm overly-sensitive.

It's that MS isn't permissive like the Flame Zone, meaning Staff won't like it if I burn a lippy upstart.

It would not be good if I took the same liberty Wisdom has to be brutish. Not. At. All. :lol: :P

yes you are and the fact your trying to make an excuse for it by pointing it towards mods is really makes the argument that your are all the stronger
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 489, ika wrote:
yes you are and the fact your trying to make an excuse for it by pointing it towards mods is really makes the argument that your are all the stronger

I do not understand. Please clarify.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by ika »

In post 490, Wake1 wrote:
In post 489, ika wrote:

I do not understand. Please clarify.

gran says your oversensative, you say your not and point towards the mods as deflection.

your are wake you just cant come to terms to admit it

every thread you ever make in MD about "bettering yourself" ends up with you trying to deflect everyone

every game ends with you just yelling at people b/c they say your bad but you just yell back fanning the flames.

you can never accepts the fact that what people are telling you is truth and you must find some other pwerosn or thing to blame.

even now your asking wisdom for a read and he wants to hear you first, you go all up in arms at him cus you think your supirior or that he owes you something: news flash they dont.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Frankly, no. I did think someone might take the bait I laid, in hopes of riling me. If you're actually Town, you will have some explaining to do post-game, because you're completely off if genuine.

I think your post is more or less a poorly-constructed act meant to try and get a rise out of me, because an opportunity was presented for you to try and anger me in hopes that I'd replace out. Based on that forethought (or lack thereof), I'm quite comfortable with lynching you today. If you're Town, we'll talk via PM, because things need to be set straight before they get any more insane.

VOTE: ika
— House*
— Nosferatu*
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by ika »

In post 492, Wake1 wrote:Frankly, no. I did think someone might take the bait I laid, in hopes of riling me. If you're actually Town, you will have some explaining to do post-game, because you're completely off if genuine.

I think your post is more or less a poorly-constructed act meant to try and get a rise out of me, because an opportunity was presented for you to try and anger me in hopes that I'd replace out. Based on that forethought (or lack thereof), I'm quite comfortable with lynching you today. If you're Town, we'll talk via PM, because things need to be set straight before they get any more insane.

VOTE: ika

come on big boy, come at me how are you going to feel you fall so easily for such petty things like that.

your response alone is me already showing you cant take truth. if i wanted to delibertly rile you i would of done so at the start of the game then now. im just giving you a fact of life
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Oh hell, Ika's talking. That makes him look Townish to me now.

unvote
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@Wake88 - Let's veer off from the situation a little. Can you help me out? It's not easy replacing in. Can you give me your reads list?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

God i really hope what i read of the last page isn't what this entire game consists of cause that will be a shit re-read.

Wake, quit being a pretentious prick, what part of ika's post was actually alignment indicative and "baited".

I am sorry if you are offended, but honestly, quit worrying about what people think about you, and worry more about scumhunting.

Cause honestly you seem more worried about ego boosting.

Klingon, what actually differentiates this from Wake scum? (note i only read this page, and he seems alignment null from what i recall as well.)
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 333, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 324, JasonWazza wrote:I'm here, a real post will be soonish.

In post 281, JasonWazza wrote:You realize that i'm saying you should be voting wisdom over me yeah?

And i'm not scum painting you, i'm pointing out your stupid.

In post 275, JasonWazza wrote:It's funny because no one is yet to explain that if me and Wisdom are scum, why aren't people voting wisdom since he would more likely be the king of us both.

Flubber has been avoiding that point of the conversation since yesterday.

This is all he's said since last wednesday.

I so want to hit you, yes i've been inactive, does that make me scum?

Being busy isn't alignment indicative, and all my responses tended to be to whatever was said on the page because i needed to catch up.

God i wish you seemed scummier.

@Boon, why after being so pushy for me being the lynch, did you vote wisdom the second he voted me?

I'm feeling a Boon/Wake/Ika scum team.

However.

@Wisdom
In post 405, Wisdom wrote:Yes. I think that if boon is scum, this could well make jason his buddy. Though that would mean they are not both guards, and given he was trying to get jason lynched, Boon is the more likely king.

Why is boon king if he started a 1v1 with you adamant that he gets lynched after you?

Anatole and Klingon are probably town, Flubber is annoying, but likely town.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Wake1 »

ika

You've done nothing in and . In you know RitP is breakable yet you said nothing because you didn't think anyone would care. No you assumed that. If you were Town you should of tried. You didn't and someone actually had to remind of the fact. You say it's breakable, yet you said nothing. Not looking good there. In you're knowledgeable of it being able to be broken yet you side with Wisdom that's it not even worth the time. You also didn't try it when you were a Guard in my own RitP game offsite.

and are virtually worthless. As for your , forgive me for keeping in mind that if you were Scum you certainly wouldn't want to even entertain the notion, because, as you said, it's quite capable of breaking this game wide open. You didn't know, you didn't try. Don't be lazy. Makes you look suspicious. Your is merely an echo of the same lowly sentiment in 177, in that you know how to break the game but you didn't even try, which makes it look like you're Scum not wanting to bring up how to nail the Scum. Additionally, and are worthless as well. Well, actually, your 187 does explain a thing or two about your latest unfortunate behavior.

makes you look like Boonskiies, but without the charm and good will. By and by that tactic is horrible and will only hurt the Town by denying us the time we need to come to better decisions. As for , it's horrible. No wonder players are apathetic. You should know active lurking is Anti-Town, yet you proudly broadcast this as if you think it gives you permission to get away with it. If you're Town I daresay you're behaving like a Village Idiot. Consequently, I must wonder what sort of Village Idiot doesn't intentionally active lurk and troll others. Must be an ego trip or some other small thing that has little or no bearing to this game whatsoever. is yet another blorp in the bucket.

Oh, look, so is . Why lookie here, DOES something. It asks a question. We've got a question asked here, folks. I'm feeling a bit of fire in my belly, like this guy is onto something and is about to turn it all around in order to put Town in a better position. I feel it. He'll turn for the better. Wait, no, it's . He's fine with his own lynch and isn't doing anything about it. More strong, exemplary Townplay here ladies and gents. What other gems shall we find in this pile of cyber manure?

Well, he's trying to personally insult me by saying everyone hates me and that I ask for everything and that I eat hemochromatic babies and whatnot. That's swell. I guess it's a lot easier to personally vilify someone in a game instead of doing the legwork, like asking gameplay-related questions. Oh my, he's also saying I always have to be the first to get an answer, as if that has any sort of basis in reality. What kind of slanderous little punk do you think you are to be trying to smear me with your crap? Enough already. I think, if you're actually not Scum, you had better get a grip and try to understand things better before you go shooting off your mouth based on what you heard from someone heard who heard something from someone else, etc. Don't you know gossip is a harmful thing, and that usually what actually happened isn't really what you're being told? Have some common sense man. If you're going to slander me, in a live game, based on some third-hand gossip you managed to take as God's honest truth, I will pin you to the wall in this game and drill it through your head that what you're saying and doing is crap, is unacceptable, and isn't going to be taken lightly when it's done in my presence.

And yet here you dare stand, puffing out your chest against me, as if you have any damned sort of credence to talk to me that way. Who in the Hell do you think you are? You've been nothing but Anti-Town this game. If you're not going to do anything, but instead do everything you can to hurt Town and piss people off, I suggest you take a hint and replace out of this game immediately. I don't know who this guy is parading as ika, but he's being mean and vile and literally trying to piss me off with some of the worst lies and feces he can smear me with. Knock it off. Now. If this impostor running around in ika's account thinks he can keep slandering me in this game while doing nothing to advance it, I'll be forced to Blacklist you for being nothing but a jerk. I hope this is a wake-up call to stop your shitty behavior and get back onto the right side of playing Mafia. 'Cause if you don't, and you do it long enough, other people are going to notice it too, and won't want to play with you.

As for my read on you, you're both Anti-Town and Scummy. You've blatantly insulted and trolled me (personally as well), and you even said in that you're going to highly troll this game with your hammering crap, which tells me you don't care at all about trolling players. What have you done?!? You've done NOTHING! You asked a few trivial questions, expressed how you didn't want to share a tactic that can break the game in Scum's favor, and dared to troll me in this game. You need to stop, now, and play the damned game without being so limp-wristed, lippy, and rude. I have 0—
ZERO
—damned tolerance for that kind of crap. Play the game, form reads, make accusations, do SOMETHING, or get out of this game.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by ika »

i only glanced though that but you are taking everything too perosnally wake, i have hardly attacked you in and form.

here the tldr i see from it: i am butthurt that ika is trolling a game and not doing anthing so i will just rant and rage at him

--------

let me be blunt with you then wake with some real talk:

i dont attack people personally, im showing you that someone pokes you with a stick about a small detail about your plays and your immitete response is to go full agro attack and take everything as a threat.

i was showing you what I see FMPOV on what gran was saying about you and your play and how stupid it is right now.

I was showing you how bad your play is right now and that the fact you think im riliing you up to make your raplce out is FUCKIGN RETARTED

heres a news flash: regardless of my alignment in any fucking game, i never go in it with the intention of riling people to get them to repalce out. the fact that you decided to interpret it as that is your own damn fault.

you need to fucking learn that if you want to misrep me i will gladly full out agro you just out of fucking spite. so you can either get off your fucking high horse about me or you can deal with the full agro that i can bring. i have delt with the sameass shit that you have been though before that your doing now and then some so dont you go at me thinking that your the only person who has this fucking shitty problem in fucking in a damn game

if you think that my intention of playing is to just rile people and force them to repalce out in a game then you need to replace out, im not going to replace out jsut cus you cant take some game criticism by me and gran

if you hate how im being anti-town or lazy or stupid or any of that jack then boofuckinghoo cry me a damn river. you have also been called anti-town and the moment someon calls you out for it you get full of shit like this. and let me tell you wake, i have been though this shit by hosts, mods, players all on my homesite so i dont give a rats ass

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”