istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:24 am

Post by istott »

UNVOTE: Kuror0, thanks.
VOTE: Riddleton.He's active in other games but not this one. There are multiple games he is active in, and multiple ones in which he hasn't posted yet/in the last 48 hours. Maybe his activity is town/scum indicative, but I'm not sure. But please inform me why you have this imbalance, riddler on, and I will gladly remove my vote.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 87, droog wrote:
In post 85, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: droog

for failing his own reaction test.

i have no clue
what this means

droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:20 am

Post by droog »

i dont understand
how that applies to me
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

K
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:37 am

Post by droog »

:dead:
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:58 am

Post by istott »

Flubber, explain yourself.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by GGG »

I don't like the whomp wagon, essentially people are voting for him because he is an ass.

Crazy I notice you are voting for him because you want him lynched rather than you believe him to be scum. Do you and really anyone on the wagon feel he is actually scummy?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

Unexplained votes are pretty scummy tbh. His play style up to this point is poison to town.

Flubber, intentional crypticness is scummy.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 131, GGG wrote:I don't like the whomp wagon, essentially people are voting for him because he is an ass.

Crazy I notice you are voting for him because you want him lynched rather than you believe him to be scum. Do you and really anyone on the wagon feel he is actually scummy?

Yes, Voting for someone who is unhelpful is okay, for unhelpfulness is Anti-town, so... Therfore, him being an Ass is anti-town.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by droog »

If whomp starts contributing
I will Unvote
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 131, GGG wrote:Crazy I notice you are voting for him because you want him lynched rather than you believe him to be scum. Do you and really anyone on the wagon feel he is actually scummy?

Um, if you want someone to be lynched, you think they're scum.
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Whomping Willow »

Page 1 -
Naomi Tan is an early town read, she hasn't played in a long while and you can usually spot the newb scum going for the whole "I'm so bad as town" act at ten paces. Flubbernuggets's Riddleton vote is in the butter zone of not attracting attention but also not progressing the wagon to any meaningful point

Page 2-
Didn't GGG's jumping to an RVS vote after a serious one without declaring any read change on Naomi-Tan, if he wanted his vote back somewhere it would be most useful but no longer had a legit scum-read, why not move to the Riddleton wagon? Also didn't like the way he phrased his response to Munkir, asking people why they voted isn't really an "approach", it's pretty much the whole game, felt buddyingish.

Also don't like AWA characterising Riddleton's wagon as a "joke wagon", when is a wagon ever a joke? Even in RVS. Even with a 2 year break, someone who played for 2 years should understand RVS better than that. And come to think of it, where was his vote on me?

I'm a little ambivalent about droog's reaction to the quickhammer, going off the people who posted and not looking at a VC or realising what forum he was in seems a bit odd, but his reaction seemed genuine, and I like that he tried to get immediate in-game pressure on his neighbour.

Page 3-
Not much notable here, crazypianist I lean town on-ish, pressuring seems genuine.

Page 4-
istott's "I'm voting you until you post " thing is weird, but probably not alignment indicative.

Revisiting by Originalchris I hate it even more than I did when I first read it, ironically it was completely unoriginal, the droog L-1 thing had already been covered, the lurker speech was pointless, just looks like him trying to look like he's doing work, plus he had commentary on the game yet accompanied it with no meaningful vote."An RVS wagon adds no pressure but I'm going to RVS instead of voting the person I'm questioning", doesn't ring sincere to me, and the statement about RVS wagons was bad enough on it's own.

by Flames is bad aswell, but not as bad as I remember, "pressure votes are bad", feels like a sketchy deflection and chest puffing to get the vote off himself, if he'd said something along the lines, "your votes aren't pressure votes because you've declared you'll remove them when the person posts" I'd find it more believable, but there's no questioning or attempt to analyse it, just "lol pressure don't work on me". The "Anyway" look forced, like he's trying hard to sound casual and relaxed, and the sucks, none of the annoyed town vibes from other player's, just picking an easy target. Having typed that out, it is actully as bad as I remember. Follows it with an immediate attempt to discredit, and does absolutely nothing, says nothing, stands for nothing, just a post for a post's sake.

I quite like droog's vote on me here, doesn't feel the need to dress it up, it's probably what I would have done in his position.

Page 5
Where was this on page 1 or 2?

More pointless posting

Am I honestly expected to believe that this is why I'm not being voted? Did this stop you voting me on page 2?

Flubernugget knows the answer to this question, I'm sort of picking up the faceitiousness in the post, but also sort of not, ambivalent on it right now

& 3 posts and still no contribution from Originalchris

Page 6
I like this post, I don't like Riddle's thread avoidance

I like the commentary on me on this page, I could see GGG whiteknighting, but feeling better about him overall, I like crazy piantist being upfront it being a PL

This isn't true, and I feel like Flames 7141235892346 should know this

With everything I've said about Flames. This is actually where I want my vote

VOTE: Originalchris
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by droog »

VOTE: unvote
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Are you really going to look into one word I say "anyway."

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by droog »

In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:I'm a little ambivalent about droog's reaction to the quickhammer, going off the people who posted and not looking at a VC or realising what forum he was in seems a bit odd, but his reaction seemed genuine, and I like that he tried to get immediate in-game pressure on his neighbour.

why'd you place that vote?
im assuming you knew it wasnt l-1
was it a test?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Yes I am. Is there a problem with that?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:13 pm

In post 139, droog wrote:
In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:I'm a little ambivalent about droog's reaction to the quickhammer, going off the people who posted and not looking at a VC or realising what forum he was in seems a bit odd, but his reaction seemed genuine, and I like that he tried to get immediate in-game pressure on his neighbour.

was it a test?

I knew it wasn't L-1. I mostly did it for my own amusement, but also as a test.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:88 by Flames is bad aswell, but not as bad as I remember, "pressure votes are bad", feels like a sketchy deflection and chest puffing to get the vote off himself, if he'd said something along the lines, "your votes aren't pressure votes because you've declared you'll remove them when the person posts" I'd find it more believable, but there's no questioning or attempt to analyse it, just "lol pressure don't work on me". The "Anyway" look forced, like he's trying hard to sound casual and relaxed, and the sucks, none of the annoyed town vibes from other player's, just picking an easy target. Having typed that out, it is actully as bad as I remember. Follows it with an immediate attempt to discredit, and 94 does absolutely nothing, says nothing, stands for nothing, just a post for a post's sake.

1. Pressure votes are bad, especially if they're just voting someone who hasn't posted. It's not more likely to make them post.

2. If you're going to analyze one word of everyone's posts the whole game, don't.

3. You're right about post 94, it was absolutely blank.

droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by droog »

In post 141, Whomping Willow wrote:

was it a test?

you were ambivalent about how i scored on your test
which is the only reason i have trouble believing this
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:135 This isn't true, and I feel like Flames 7141235892346 should know this

Unless it's a PL, then it's true.

Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:20 pm

In post 143, droog wrote:
In post 141, Whomping Willow wrote:

was it a test?

you were ambivalent about how i scored on your test
which is the only reason i have trouble believing this

Why are the two linked? I read your post and thought it would be funny to vote Riddleton, but I also knew your reaction might help me get a read on you.

In post 142, Flames682 wrote:
In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:88 by Flames is bad aswell, but not as bad as I remember, "pressure votes are bad", feels like a sketchy deflection and chest puffing to get the vote off himself, if he'd said something along the lines, "your votes aren't pressure votes because you've declared you'll remove them when the person posts" I'd find it more believable, but there's no questioning or attempt to analyse it, just "lol pressure don't work on me". The "Anyway" look forced, like he's trying hard to sound casual and relaxed, and the sucks, none of the annoyed town vibes from other player's, just picking an easy target. Having typed that out, it is actully as bad as I remember. Follows it with an immediate attempt to discredit, and 94 does absolutely nothing, says nothing, stands for nothing, just a post for a post's sake.

1. Pressure votes are bad, especially if they're just voting someone who hasn't posted. It's not more likely to make them post.

2. If you're going to analyze one word of everyone's posts the whole game, don't.

3. You're right about post 94, it was absolutely blank.

1. So why not talk about the part where it's on those who haven't posted? That's the relevant part.

2. Do I show any signs of doing this? I analysed one word of one of your posts, if you're scum you have to think about how every post you write comes accross, if a word looks forced or uncharacteristic, it's scummy.

3. It had words, those words just didn't achieve anything, and didn't look like they were trying to achieve anything.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:21 pm

In post 144, Flames682 wrote:
In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:135 This isn't true, and I feel like Flames 7141235892346 should know this

So it isn't true. This is like saying "All apples are green" then when someone points out that's false, saying "well unless they're red, then it's true".
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by droog »

In post 145, Whomping Willow wrote:Why are the two linked? I read your post and thought it would be funny to vote Riddleton, but I also knew your reaction might help me get a read on you.

right
but your analysis of my response
was mixed

so viewed as a reaction test
it kind of failed
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:23 pm

A reaction test doesn't have to be successful after the fact for me to justify doing it before the fact. Infact, it's not relevant at all.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 146, Whomping Willow wrote:
In post 144, Flames682 wrote:

So it isn't true. This is like saying "All apples are green" then when someone points out that's false, saying "well unless they're red, then it's true".

That's a shitty analogy I didn't understand.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”