Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Pretty sure istott knew that was a fake dayvig, because I knew it was before I even scrolled down.

VOTE: istott
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Also riddle that was an obvious faked dayvig, especially you asking if he was scum gave it away even more.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by Riddleton »

Nah, it was a genuine reaction. Trust me on this.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Riddleton »

If he's a newer player, which his setup question implied, he wouldn't know that dayvigs are faked nor would he know dayvigs aren't normal.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Do you know what join date is?

His setup question was bs.

Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Riddleton »

Do you know what hiatuses are?
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by istott »

I have indeed been on hiatus up until September.
I was in maybe one game on ms in 09.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Yes, but you have other active games.

istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by istott »

That's true, but none of them have had situations including day talk speculation.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Whomping Willow »

In post 158, Originalchris wrote:Lots of over-analyzation from whomp after droog says he will unvote only after whomp contributes. Anyways, (am I forcing this anyways, or am I being casual with my anyways? Anyways...) I'm not sure why other people's posts are not relevant, but whomp's wall post is. Relevant to what exactly? Were your random troll votes relevant, or does relevance only occur when you say so?

Anyways, I maintain my stance that RVS pressure wagons are mostly useless (pressure them into answering what exactly?), and anyways, that I highly dislike lurkers, despite whether it is in any way(s) original or not. Maybe you can read it again and dislike it more whomp. Anyways, I wonder why you dislike it so much? Are you planning on lurking anytime (or anyway) soon? I plan on not letting you FYI.

In post 159, Originalchris wrote:Aside from that, congrats on joining the game.

Your posts before this objectively had 0 original game relevant content. My posts prior to my wall had more content than your pre-wall posts. So... congrats on joining the game.

In post 165, Naomi-Tan wrote:
Finally, at the end of post; post 136 you went and voted for chris, but you only mentioned him once as a mid sorta comment, rather than at the end like a bold statement, could you perhaps expand on that point as I personally feel that he isn't really doing anything and looking like he is contributing without saying much, but your RVS statement doesn't speak to me much. so I'd like more.

If he feels an RVS wagon is useless then what possible purpose could he see his RVS vote as having? Especially when he implied legitimate suspicion of droog. It doesn't look like he was actually interested in sorting droog to me, just wanting to look like he's doing something, as you said.

In post 165, Naomi-Tan wrote:Whomping Willow@

In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:Page 3- Not much notable here, crazypianist I lean town on-ish, pressuring seems genuine.

Can you expand on your thoughts on Crazy Paint?

Largely gut, he wasn't going after the easy stuff or stuf that had already been covered, but he could be good scum so I'm tentative with the read

I agree Munkir townslipped. Surprised we missed it for this long aswell.

Eurgh

In post 175, Riddleton wrote:I like droog's reaction test. That was pretty cool. Townpoints for that.

Do you mean his reaction?

I don't know enough about RL mafia to gauge whether isott should have picked up on that highly blatant fakevig. But Riddleton capitulated on that read far too easily for my liking and Flames is being too hardline with it, Riddleton doing that and declaring istott town seems pointless as scum though, and he atleast did something to try and develop a read, which Flames349 has yet to do.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:42 am

One last thing

W
H
omping Willow
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:11 am

Post by Originalchris »

In post 165, Naomi-Tan wrote:
When I red that I thought it had nothing to do was RVS, though I was confused about the confirmed line of thought. Seems weird all this roleclaiming day 1, but the weirdest part is, why would Chris say kuror0 is confirmed, there has already been a neighbour claim, so it would seem weird to get a 4 person neigh, but 1 is saying confirmed, while the other is saying unconfirmed which looks REALLY strange.

Wait... what??????

This is the most confusing post I've ever read. What are you talking about????? When did I say kuror0 is confirmed, or anything about roleclaiming or neighbors or something?????

wtf????
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:34 am

Is that really all you found pertinent to comment on?
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:36 am

Post by Originalchris »

In post 209, Whomping Willow wrote:
Your posts before this objectively had 0 original game relevant content. My posts prior to my wall had more content than your pre-wall posts. So... congrats on joining the game.

I disagree. Not about my FIRST POST OF THE GAME having no relevance prior to that (I completely agree with you on that part /sarcasm), but your wall post had zero content that I found useful. You latched onto the word "anyways" (attacking flames I believe) and said it looked forced as if that was somehow a scum tell and you were scum hunting. If anyone looks forced, it is you right now. It's really bad. You only "joined" the gamed (after a ton of stupid troll votes that were garnering you major anti-town vibes) after droog basically coached you into it. Now you're acting as if you've somehow set the bar for quality posts after you had to literally be told what to do by your possible scum buddy.

In post 209, Whomping Willow wrote:If he feels an RVS wagon is useless then what possible purpose could he see his RVS vote as having? Especially when he implied legitimate suspicion of droog. It doesn't look like he was actually interested in sorting droog to me, just wanting to look like he's doing something, as you said.

Correct, I'm not actually trying to sort droog out yet. I'm sorting you out. Also, are you accusing me of what you've been doing after droog coached you into posting something more than a vote change?

Also

@Naomi: What are you talking about in that post of yours? Where did you ever see me saying anything about confirming anyone, and where do you see anyone role claiming? Are you confusing games here, or what is going on there?
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:47 am

Post by Originalchris »

In post 212, Whomping Willow wrote:Is that really all you found pertinent to comment on?

Are you serious right now? Are you trying to tell me what I can and cannot comment on? Also, does Naomi = Whomping Willow?????

Why are you and Naomi answering questions for each other? Naomi answered questions directed toward Droog and you. You answer questions or deflect questions asked about/to Naomi. SCUMMMMYYY.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:52 am

Post by droog »

In post 209, Whomping Willow wrote:But Riddleton capitulated on that read far too easily for my liking and Flames is being too hardline with it, Riddleton doing that and declaring istott town seems pointless as scum though, and he atleast did something to try and develop a read, which Flames349 has yet to do.

i agree re: riddleton
sorry riddle
something about you feels off
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:53 am

Post by droog »

In post 214, Originalchris wrote:Are you serious right now? Are you trying to tell me what I can and cannot comment on? Also, does Naomi = Whomping Willow?????

Why are you and Naomi answering questions for each other? Naomi answered questions directed toward Droog and you. You answer questions or deflect questions asked about/to Naomi. SCUMMMMYYY.

VOTE: originalchris
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:53 am

Post by droog »

freakout entirely disproportionate
to the manout of pressure you received
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:54 am

Post by droog »

In post 165, Naomi-Tan wrote:Finally, at the end of post; post 136 you went and voted for chris, but you only mentioned him once as a mid sorta comment, rather than at the end like a bold statement, could you perhaps expand on that point as I personally feel that he isn't really doing anything and looking like he is contributing without saying much, but your RVS statement doesn't speak to me much. so I'd like more.

however
something about this seems more like
scum explaining their town thought processes
than town having town thought processes
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Originalchris »

Speaking of which

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Whomping Willow

Scummiest player by far. Anti-town in beginning til coached by Droog, became "super serious" with a bunch of fluff commenting on how people force the word "anyways" over saying the word "anyways" casually (SCUM TELL OF THE YEAR!), somehow disliked my first post of the game as being not-relevant (trying way too hard here to look like a serious scum hunter), and overall deflecting for Naomi now, who I'm still wondering if she made a scum slip or what exactly happened with that post of hers. It makes zero sense whatsoever in regards to this thread, although it was directed toward Whomp, who tried to deflect away from it after I pointed it out. DO scum have day chat? This would explain quite a bit.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:57 am

Post by droog »

In post 219, Originalchris wrote:Scummiest player by far.
Anti-town in beginning til coached by Droog
, became "super serious" with a bunch of fluff commenting on how people force the word "anyways" over saying the word "anyways" casually (SCUM TELL OF THE YEAR!), somehow disliked my first post of the game as being not-relevant (trying way too hard here to look like a serious scum hunter), and overall deflecting for Naomi now, who I'm still wondering if she made a scum slip or what exactly happened with that post of hers. It makes zero sense whatsoever in regards to this thread, although it was directed toward Whomp, who tried to deflect away from it after I pointed it out.
DO scum have day chat? This would explain quite a bit.

>if scum have daychat, willow is scummy
>if scum dont have daychat, willow is scummy
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Originalchris »

In post 217, droog wrote:freakout entirely disproportionate
to the manout of pressure you received

What pressure? I'm looking for scum here, although with Naomi/Whomp/You it seems maybe I hit a jackpot. Naomi did say she thought there were 3 scum. I'm just connecting the dots :cool:

So as it stands, my scum list is as follows: Whomp, Naomi, Droog

Looks about right.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:02 am

Yeah I feel pretty good about my vote. Cba quote stripping to respond right now as I'm on my phone but I think they speak for themselves anyway
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Originalchris »

In post 220, droog wrote:
In post 219, Originalchris wrote:Scummiest player by far.
Anti-town in beginning til coached by Droog
, became "super serious" with a bunch of fluff commenting on how people force the word "anyways" over saying the word "anyways" casually (SCUM TELL OF THE YEAR!), somehow disliked my first post of the game as being not-relevant (trying way too hard here to look like a serious scum hunter), and overall deflecting for Naomi now, who I'm still wondering if she made a scum slip or what exactly happened with that post of hers. It makes zero sense whatsoever in regards to this thread, although it was directed toward Whomp, who tried to deflect away from it after I pointed it out.
DO scum have day chat? This would explain quite a bit.

>if scum have daychat, willow is scummy
>if scum dont have daychat, willow is scummy

If scum have daychat, Naomi could be scummy
if scum don't have daychat, willow is still scummy
when willow is scummy, droog coaches and/or defends him
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:26 am