Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Never be suspicious of my aggression or get a read from it, ever, in any of my games.
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Whomping Willow »

In post 344, Flames682 wrote:
In post 341, Whomping Willow wrote:No, you miss the point. Ignore the apples and just consider the first clause if the analogy confuses you.

The exception is rare and was not relevant to the topic.

It was directly and explicitly relevant since you were responding to GGG raising the topic. It's hard to believe you're not just lying at this point

In post 342, Flames682 wrote:
In post 341, Whomping Willow wrote:that a player shouldn't bother voting because it's unlikely to make scum spontaneously combust

Thank you for bending my words.

Then make your arguments instead of the constant immature sniping and tantrum throwing over being asked basic things
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 348, Whomping Willow wrote:@GGG His aggression feels town but it's also disproportionate and he's making absolutely no sense so I'm trying to understand his thought process

Go back and read him in an ISO there is a reason I got my vote on him right now...
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Apparently snipping is immature.

These "basic things" are getting us nowhere at all.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:20 pm

These conversations would be over a lot quicker if you'd engage like any other player, instead of these non-responses and histrionics.
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by istott »

In post 354, Whomping Willow wrote:These conversations would be over a lot quicker if you'd engage like any other player, instead of these non-responses and histrionics.

Don't forget more deflecting!
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Flames682 »

You haven't even explained how I'm deflecting.

Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:25 pm

I feel like you want to be scumread
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by istott »

That's directed at flames343, right?
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Thanks for answering my question isottttt

istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by istott »

I will answer that question in about 2 hours, as I have to go to a singing lesson now, and so only had time for a short post.
-Mathdino
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Nice deflection

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

The amount of useless crap in this thread is absurd. Before I start making my reads, I need to point a few things out.

Munkir:
If you feel like you can't keep up with this game, please tell the mod you want to replace out. You are making no observations about the game and it seems like you don't understand how the game works. You should probably join a newbie game.

AWA
and
kuror0
: More content please.

Guyinfreezer:
I super appreciate you modding this game. More frequent votecounts would be awesome though.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:34 pm

In post 358, istott wrote:That's directed at flames343, right?

Yes

In post 361, Flames682 wrote:Nice deflection

It's really hard for me to believe you actually believe what you're saying, but my gut is saying you do
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Your gut sucks

Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Riddleton »

My goodness, loads of crapposts. I agree with pianist; I want the lurkers to come out and post more.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Make me post more.

I'm a socially awkward shitbag.

Help me out here
AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by AWA »

Sorry guys real life caught up with me for a while. Reading up and then I'm going to make a big post.
Show
Generation
: The
first
time you see this message, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

You just lost The Game.

My name is Glenn Dawson. I'm a noun.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 274, Naomi-Tan wrote:I'm not gonna comment on the reaction test stuff, I don't understand the test properly, so I'm just gonna let this lie and not respond to it, as I don't get it, and commenting on it as if I got it, would be miss leading as my lack of getting it is not useful information for town to get.

How do you not understand what happened on a Riddles reaction test

He posted a fake dayvig
Isott reacted
Riddle confessed.

What's there to not understand about the test. Two questions resolve from it. Did riddle and istot set this interaction up? Was Isotts reaction genuine?

Also why make this post stating that you have nothing to say? You could just not post about it. This is followed by a post of you adding the countdown clock to your sig. You look like you are trying to appear more active than you are.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 366, Flubbernugget wrote:Make me post more.

Help me out here

What are your current reads on all positions. In particular this flames / whomp / istot sequence.
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Originalchris »

Holy shit, this whomp/droog/istott vs flames thing is giving me a headache. I actually read flames as town, because I don't see aggression or frustration as scummy. I also agree with a few things he said, although not how he said it.

1. That dayvig thing was terrible. I actually took it as a joke post, but if that's actually meant to be a meaningful device for scum hunting, then I have zero faith in most of you. How it looked to me (trying to understand the mindset with something so bad) would be something scum would try on their partner, as to somehow gain a reason for a 'town' read, because holy shit that was really bad. I'm seriously incredulous that people took that seriously.

2. I understood what flames' quote about istott represented. It is common sense. Whomp continues to push it though as a scum tell, but I'm not sure how. Everytime I read whomp's posts, it looks like scum trying desperately to appear as if he is scum hunting, because the crap posts just continue on. I like my vote where it is.

3. I still notice this droog/whomp connection, since they sheep each other consistently. It's really bad at this point. I don't think they've even looked at each other as possible scum, and I'm willing to bet at least one is.

4. Flubber posts nothing but fluff and begs people to give him reads to sheep. Add him to my possible scum list. Should change his name to fluffernugget with this active lurking.

5. Lurkers need to post, and Munkir needs to either learn how to play or replace out.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 368, GGG wrote:
In post 274, Naomi-Tan wrote:I'm not gonna comment on the reaction test stuff, I don't understand the test properly, so I'm just gonna let this lie and not respond to it, as I don't get it, and commenting on it as if I got it, would be miss leading as my lack of getting it is not useful information for town to get.

How do you not understand what happened on a Riddles reaction test

He posted a fake dayvig
Isott reacted
Riddle confessed.

What's there to not understand about the test. Two questions resolve from it. Did riddle and istot set this interaction up? Was Isotts reaction genuine?

Also why make this post stating that you have nothing to say? You could just not post about it. This is followed by a post of you adding the countdown clock to your sig. You look like you are trying to appear more active than you are.

I had a feeling the argument would continue on and wanted my comment of, not touching this, on record. that was pretty much the entire thing.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Originalchris »

In post 369, GGG wrote:
In post 366, Flubbernugget wrote:Make me post more.

Help me out here

What are your current reads on all positions. In particular this flames / whomp / istot sequence.

I second this. Post your thoughts Flubber. I'm very interested.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

: There are two reads here that I want to talk about, Originalchris and Flames. WhompingWillow's read on Originalchris was accurate, at least at that point. He didn't have much content up to that point, and WW called him out on it. It sparked good conversation too. Originalchris definitely over-reacted in his response , , and . Going further out from this, I really did not like how he tried to pair WW and Droog together in , and slightly in . I also didn't like this at all:

In post 242, Originalchris wrote:I don't trust any of you whatsoever.

I don't really see the point of townies playing super defensive, not trusting anyone. My read on Originalchris is currently leaning scum.

In terms of WW's original read of Flames in 136, I thought the entire "Anyways" thing was a huge stretch. That being said though, Flames super over-reacted to it. (all the quotes shown there, not just flames' part) was only foreshadowing of the bickering that has occurred between them in the past few pages. It hasn't really been productive at all. It's possible that they're just trying to put on a show so that town won't see both of them as scum. I would put the probability of them both being scum at higher than 10%.

Let's talk about dayvig.

First things first, RIDDLETON WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. I thought it was a really poor gambit to take. Now, because of you the reactions to any future day actions (if they happen) are diluted. Not to mention it damages your credibility. I definitely won't believe you as much in the future.

Posts 191 - 198 seemed not realistic whatsoever. And then there was this:
In post 202, Riddleton wrote:Nah, it was a genuine reaction. Trust me on this.

It just screams of "I have information you don't have". Riddleton leaning pretty scummy, istott mildly scummy.

And finally we have Naomi-Tan:
I think she's scum.

She has said way too many times that she's town: , , hints at it,

It seems scummy for someone to emphasize so much that she's town.

Not to mention throughout her posts she keeps on talking about gaining "information" but provides barely any information or analysis herself before , and even that was just a misunderstanding over what "confirmed" means and what seems like a misreading of .

is some talk about post layout, setup speculation, and Munkir town opinion. She then says GGG and WW are scum buddy-esque BUT also says she doesn't view WW as scum. Whaaaaaat???? How can they be scum buddies but WW isn't scum? The vote on GGG seems like a huge stretch at that point. GGG's talk of WW amounted to saying WW was just trolling and to leave him be instead of voting for him. (That being said, GGG's vote-switch from Naomi to me seemed like moving from non-RVS back into RVS). Naomi-Tan building a case on just that is pretty weak.

She then continues to post a bunch of fluff posts.

VOTE: Naomi-Tan
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 351, Whomping Willow wrote:It was directly and explicitly relevant since you were responding to GGG raising the topic. It's hard to believe you're not just lying at this point

Policy lynch was not relevant to the topic.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”