istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by istott »

Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. Its not alignment indicative.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Can you stop using pronouns because no one knows what you're referring to.

Looking at OC's ISO I can see the scumread on him. He's just tunneling droog and Womping with crappy reasoning.
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 473, Flames682 wrote:
In post 472, GGG wrote:This along with the dayvig thing puts him on the scum pile.

Care to explain?

I don't believe istots reaction is natural. But the fluff posting more than anything is why I am scum reading him.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Tomorrow I'll do some ISOs and make a read list if I'm not busy.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 476, Flames682 wrote:Can you stop using pronouns because no one knows what you're referring to.

Looking at OC's ISO I can see the scumread on him. He's just tunneling droog and Womping with crappy reasoning.

Who is this directed at?
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 477, GGG wrote:
In post 473, Flames682 wrote:
In post 472, GGG wrote:This along with the dayvig thing puts him on the scum pile.

Care to explain?

I don't believe istots reaction is natural. But the fluff posting more than anything is why I am scum reading him.

And I'm an idiot because I thought you were referring to someone else instead of istott in that point.

I suspect Riddleton more than istott for his execution of the dayvig test.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Flames682 »

istott

GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 475, istott wrote:Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. Its not alignment indicative.

Where are your reads at.

I know earlier you said you work better with specific questions

So specifically

Whomping do you see the manipulation of posts that OC is referring to.
Is Munkir pretending to be a Naive or sincere
Do you believe whomp / droog are buddying if so is it suspicious
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by droog »

chiming in before bed
i dont like a riddleton lynch
only because i get to talk to him tonight
i wouldnt lynch that day 1
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by istott »

In post 482, GGG wrote:
In post 475, istott wrote:Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. Its not alignment indicative.

Where are your reads at.

So specifically

1: Is this directed at me?
2: I think it's sincere. Most people wouldnt take notice of the title, but I can easily see how it would confuse a newbtown. He's acting like I did when I was new to mafia, and is acting like other newbies ive played with.
3: I dont see them buddying, at all. Maybe I'm just daft.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 484, istott wrote:
In post 482, GGG wrote:

Where are your reads at.

So specifically

1: Is this directed at me?
2: I think it's sincere. Most people wouldnt take notice of the title, but I can easily see how it would confuse a newbtown. He's acting like I did when I was new to mafia, and is acting like other newbies ive played with.
3: I dont see them buddying, at all. Maybe I'm just daft.

Number 1 was a question for you.

Should have read do you see whomping manipulating posts as OC is claiming.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Flames682 »

I'm also not seeing the droog/Womping buddying which is why I pointed out OC's crappy logic.

istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by istott »

In post 485, GGG wrote:Should have read do you see whomping manipulating posts as OC is claiming.

I dont understand the question.
-Mathdino
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Ok posting my thoughts on recent events.

istott reaction to dayvig claim is totally a null tell, specially since riddleton asked directly for a claim at the spot instead of letting that grow up and see some more reactions that's why I find it a scummy move and hence my vote. I have istott on my scumy list for other reasons and i believe all this was staged.

Anyone saying that he won't read big posts goes to my anti town list. walls usually provide the most information from a player so skipping them would be a terrible idea if you are interested in scumhunting at all. Also agree whit AWA when he says that if someone takes the time to redact a bunch of text and explanations the least we should do is take our time as well to read it.

@droog is there any point in talking whit him tonight?
(Sorry but at the moment I got no clue what neighbors can do and as I read your comments seems you don't even know if your alignments are the same)

@Naomi would you mind saying some or most of your reads at this point? You said somewhere that on the big walls is where you do your scumhunting but unless I'm making a mistake you got 1 wall so far and like most of your posts it is void of content, in this case because you spent most of the time theorizing about the game and making speculations about game set up.
Too lazy to be scum.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Walls don't need to hurt my eyes to get the point across.

AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:04 am

Post by AWA »

Kuror: I don't think redact was the word you were going for.

Flames: Get stronger glasses, then. Reading a wall is no different than reading a book. You HAVE read a book, yes?
Show
Generation
: The
first
time you see this message, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

You just lost The Game.

My name is Glenn Dawson. I'm a noun.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 466, Munkir wrote:@kuror0

Yeah I agree with you and while I don't know how she would react if she was scum I imagine that I would react similar to how she has the last few day very particular about what she says and how she says it. That's part of the reason why I plan to watch her closely also sorry I'm not helping with my read its most likely due to lack of content I am not attempting to post more due to it being a weekday

Oh no, player meta D:

In post 467, crazypianist1116 wrote:I guess from now on I'm adding tl; dr's to the end of all my long posts.

Munkir, I hope you didn't think I was trying to baby you or anything. It's just that your early posts made it seem like you weren't understanding what was going on. I appreciate the more recent stuff.

Flames you haven't said anything about Flubbernugget, what do you think of him?

I think it was beacuse someone told him not stop the fluffy posts, but I find that insensitive to peoples paces, Im a very fluffy player as well but as far as Im concerned, any read, fluffy or not, is still useful :)

In post 468, AWA wrote:I'm not going to simplify my posts into a soundbite just because some people can't be bothered to take the time to read a post that I took the time to compile. I refuse to put on kid gloves because people want others to do their thinking for them. The whole "I don't want to read big posts" statement is also suspicious because it sets them up later for a "well I didn't catch [whatever] because it was part of a big post and I didn't read it", which could lead to a mislynch. Grow up people, this is an analytical game, do some analysis or get out.

I second this, I can't remember who but someone said I was null for them and would remain so, and he had no intent on reading my big back haul logs

In post 488, kuror0 wrote:@Naomi would you mind saying some or most of your reads at this point? You said somewhere that on the big walls is where you do your scumhunting but unless I'm making a mistake you got 1 wall so far and like most of your posts it is void of content, in this case because you spent most of the time theorizing about the game and making speculations about game set up.

Well most of my posts are reacting to whats going on but I can give you an overview in a bit. but unfortunately im not that great and you kinda just have to work with what I can give, my wiki page holds all my old town and scum games, if you wish to review my meta though. I'm working on something though... so give me a mo.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

So, Since my last post I been brewing, I went out to ISO people to try and find out if anyone had any suspicious activity, and I think I found a one (though by attacking them I may doom my self as i'm certain they are a better player and will do a good job convincing people to lynch me and given his disposition to attempt to attack me already once this may be a dumb idea) Now I was looking for a few Criteria.

> Lots of Vote Switching - This is scummy as train hoping, and flip-flop voting are generally a scum tatic to try and get more pressure on townies and hope the other lynch them.
> Lurking - This prevents town getting a good read on them, and if combined with dense attacking posts, or posts talking about stuff that is pretty much dead and burried can lead people to thinking they are actively contributing
> Content indicative of scum (High Offence, and Self Defence, not much defence of others) - Scum don't tend to defend as much as town, and instead stay on the offence as much as possible to spread malice and try to push for lynches, the more suttle put 1 or 2 good points and a vote on it and let town carry on the discussions.

Now Observe Chart 2; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =489973392 Which from this point will be locked like chart 1.
First I decided to examine how many times people had voted, going down in alphabetical order (as the ISO system likes to do) and when I reached crazypianist1116 I had to stop. at the time I was using Find to look for any VOTE: and so I after finding he had voted 4 times. Next thing to work out was how often did he vote, See chart 1 (Votes Over days) I put the number of times he had voted accross an axis with the number of days the game had been running and saw a VERY sharp slope, all most 1 for 1 (days to votes) this would be an indicator of 1 of 3 things;1) Uncertain town. A town who is not really sure who is scummy and who is not, kinda bumbling about and wondering around, posts by these kinds of players sound all most unsure of themselves when they vote. 2) A long RVS - They happen, can last all most 7 days in extreme cases, however that is not applicable here. 3) Scum - Scum like suttlely pushing with votes here and there, unlike the unsure town, they are all most certain to know what they are doing. and it shows, there actions tend to be high aggression looking for a weaker target, and they tend to vote for people who are easy lynches.

So with point 1, Lots of vote Switching, Full filled I looked at point 2, Lurking (See the unlabled pie chart) I went and put all our names and the number of times we posted down and told google, put this into a pie chart, using this we can see that He makes up 4.4% of the total posts, given the post average of 7.5356% you could say that he has just over a half of average posts per a player. that was awkwardly phrased... anyway, yeah Lurking Check.

Then I took a look at the content See pie chart 4.

Below all the charts you can see my Post x Post ISO of the entirity of what he said, with little comments on anything major, but the majority of his posts have been either attacking others or Null reads, with only a single post where he talks about someone else being townish, now as a town player, you need to be looking for townish as much as Scumish, and with only 1 defence, of munkir who is pretty clueless (or was so) but even that was followed with a counter point to it (effectively balancing it to null (though i count that as 1 attack 1 defence) this was 1 of the 3 yellow posts. which are the ones I wanna talk about. As you can see, he isn't really looking for town reads or at least hasn't commented on any, which doesn't seem like a town mind set. but even with that I wasn't certain, until I reviewed the people he had voted for.

I Know i'm confirmed town, I have a slight feeling Whomping is town, and a fair feeling that Droog is town, so by combining my feelings on his vote count, and looking at the durations of the votes the stronger the player, the less the duration of the vote, which looks less like putting votes on who they think is scummy and more like pressuing to force lynches.

so, going back a step, to his post contents, everything don't look too bad, alot of posts are Nulls, either correcting what he said, or stating stuff that isn't one way or another. the vast majority though are pointing of things that are 'scummy' but im repeating myself moving onto the yellow posts. post 170 the first one I've already spoken about in the paragraph two above this.

[quote="In post 373 The second one I wanted to talk about was the post where he voted for me in it at first he Talks about the Willow O Chris thing, where he tried to pair Willow and Droog, At that point in the arguement though it had cooled off and it was obvious where most people stood it would been easy to join in right then taking a side to show that you was with the town majority, Then commented on the reaction test BS basicly saying its null like me. then proceeds to attack me, claiming I say i'm town too much. which is kinda a stupid argument

but in the next 2 posts he tries to defend his argument pretty much backing down on the second, less than 2 posts after he made his point, this doesn't seem like he either didn't believe or care about his views..

VOTE: crazypianist1116
For full filling all 3 suspicious thingys that I said above :3
Sorry about the wait, was doing alot of number games.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:52 am

Post by GGG »

Before you did all that analysis what were your gut reads.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 493, GGG wrote:Before you did all that analysis what were your gut reads.

I found him aggressive. not partially here or there sorta flying under the radar, but on 23 posts, thats not too hard to do.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Whomping Willow »

Prod dodge sorry. Less walls plzkthnxabi.
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by istott »

That's alot of effort. If he is indeed scum, you may not be anywhere near as bad a player as you think.
Sorry for the fluff, my ADHD medication has not taken effect.
Once I'm sane, I hope to do an AMA for you. Just ask me anything that I can answer quickly and I'll get back to you ASAP.
-Mathdino
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 490, AWA wrote:Flames: Get stronger glasses, then. Reading a wall is no different than reading a book. You HAVE read a book, yes?

Except reading a book isn't boring.

More later today.

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

Hey Naomi, I'm going to post a bunch of short posts instead of a bunch of long ones.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

That'll drive up my post count! Then you'll think I'm less scummy, right?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”