Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 3248, Josh_B wrote:I'm still pretty sure that Garmr isn't scum.

Why are you pretty sure about that?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3243, Ankamius wrote:Hey. Garmr.

My last couple posts were on a tablet. Trying to type anything on it is like pulling teeth, so I cut as much out as I can to be able to post at all in any timely fashion. You no longer have any ground to try to discredit me based on that angle.

---

Now that that's out of the way, one question before I go into it:

1. How exactly does her case relate to herself more than you?

Everything on her day 2 case she did herself. Misreps,ate,making errors with the search engine(that was a big part of her case yet she did it 2 times)

She's cherry picking things and ignoring the points my sk case on her completely while with my mafia case she refuted every point. This shows she capable of defending herself on points that don't apply to herself yet with my whole sk case day 3 she couldn't refute a single point and you say I'm dodging cases lol.

Also if your calling this post below a case your mistaken
In post 3224, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3222, Garmr wrote:@Mollie

What is the formula for number of scum then?

the same way it has always been

1/4 of the playerlist sometimes plus an sk sometimes this is included in the 1/4 or a traitor. it really depends on the mod.

you can cherry pick all the fuck you want cos your case is solely based on that. I get the feeling you know I am town but think it will be some sort of "coup" if you get me lynched. personally i think it is a dickish move. it shld be obv if scum actually thought that I was the sk and nked 1 of their own they wld nk me and if they didn't they would try to get me lynched...which is what you are trying to do.
it seems like you and titus were obsessed with the sk
and do you know who worries about sks it is scum that is who. just look at titus and this is an all around objective tell that you missed. instead you were too busy trying to tie titus and I together as grpscum until you stepped away from that and decided to push an sk angle since that was a big component of your case.

I say look at the nero/kise/possibly ank slot. garmr for possible sk or fuck if I know possible grpscum I dunno.

house and titus's exchanges were weird.

eta: house continues to be weird.

/done

This her just telling that 1/4 are scum. She saying I'm doing a dickish move yet she's not even arguing against my points. She's trying to debate with emotion rather than logic. Her logic is extremely bad here as it doesn't match the night actions.

This bolded section is a misrep as I was not obsessed with a sk i was hunting scum day 2 and pushed for a lynch on scum (titus) over my top sk read. Tbh I don't know who the other/others mafia could be so I may as well take out the sk now as I have prioritized mafia>SK this whole game.

Also are you actually lsitning to that bs about me trying to tie her and titus together as a master scum plot. I saw association tells on two of my scum reads it's as simple as that.

But think about it if what she says was true I would have to be group scum. It would be more logical to push mollie as mafia and not change to the sk day 3 as I would of known that titus would flip mafia.

If I was a sk I wouldn't of known titus was mafia making her point redundant. Also what would the point of me voicing the connection when I could of just shot one of them as mollie is a hard lynch to do.

There's so many hole in her points if you looked yourself you would see that easily -_-
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3201, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3199, TiphaineDeath wrote:IAI-Titus-AJ Were scum, Three scum flips mean it's time to do some serious connection/POE shit, wall coming in the next day or two.

Would like to see everyone do this, to some extent.

you first.

I also found it lame and cliche' that Jesus was scum and Hitler was town.

Slots I'd lynch
SC
Mollie
Ank

Slots I wouldn't lynch
Nero
Garmr
TD
Josh B

vote:Mollie
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by d3x »

@Kthx- No. They're Town PRs as is evidenced by TSO being explicitly a
Town
Bomb. I do not believe there is any such thing as two rival Towns, especially when the generic identifier of "Town" is applied to both.

@Garmr- mollie is not GroupScum. Get over it. I cannot speak to her {not} being the SK.

Vote:Fish
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

What I'm trying to figure out is why your response to her making a case on you today is to completely ignore it and try to discredit it entirely based on the SK-read. Your response is that she makes cases that apply more to herself than you. You haven't proven this correct in context to what I was asking. Instead, what you did was use that type of logic from previous day phases to discount an entire case on you made on THIS day phase without addressing it any way. This makes no sense and the way you immediately tried to discredit me when I pressured you on that post doesn't make me feel any better about it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Ankamius »

My last post was @Garmr btw.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3208, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3200, TiphaineDeath wrote:Oh, and scum def had daytalk, that's big.

Go ahead and explain what you mean.

Going to clarify just because I think Kthx was responding to me before his VCA thing: I'm asking you about why scum having daytalk is big.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just to clarify, Jason uses blue for town rps and green for vanillas.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by d3x »

Oh... nvm. For some reason, I thought Garmr was calling mollie GroupScum. He's not. He's saying we should Lynch her based off SK suspicion. This is the wrong play, regardless.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3254, Ankamius wrote:What I'm trying to figure out is why your response to her making a case on you today is to completely ignore it and try to discredit it entirely based on the SK-read. Your response is that she makes cases that apply more to herself than you. You haven't proven this correct in context to what I was asking. Instead, what you did was use that type of logic from previous day phases to discount an entire case on you made on THIS day phase without addressing it any way. This makes no sense and the way you immediately tried to discredit me when I pressured you on that post doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Your special aren't you? Seriously quoted the post she said today and proved why it's wrong AND YOU FUCKING IGNORE IT AND SAY I DIDN'T. I also proved it wrong. Also your dodging the fact mollies ignoring the case on her being sk. You can;t even argue against my points so you take around about way on it.

Also you said your on a tablet and can't post a case yet your constantly talking to me and can post a couple of paragraphs yet you can't make one point why I was a scum read earlier?

This shows me your improvising.

I'm happy for a ank or mollie lynch today preferably mollie.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

:facepalm:

You completely missed the point of that post.

I'm trying to figure out your motivations for the posts right after the mollie case and that post explains why it doesn't from a town mindset.

I don't really care as much about the content itself. It doesn't matter how good of an answer you have to a question if the way you went about it is slimy.

I'm not on my tablet anymore, either. The post where I said I was is when I returned to my desktop.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3259, Garmr wrote:This shows me your improvising.

This is how I play as both alignments, btw.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3260, Ankamius wrote::facepalm:

I'm trying to figure out your motivations for the posts right after the mollie case and that post explains why it doesn't from a town mindset.

I don't really care as much about the content itself.
It doesn't matter how good of an answer you have to a question
if the way you went about it is slimy.

I'm not on my tablet anymore, either. The post where I said I was is when I returned to my desktop.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
You haven't done anything to prove that comes from a scum mindset other than say it is. You talked about IAI faking a read about me and trying to say that makes me scum. But guess what he might be trying to set up a fake read on town in case they get lynched for brownie points. There is plenty of reasons to fake a read as scum. -_-

Also the post you said that you proved it doesn't come from a town mindset was that flail more scum? Because I thought mollie case was stupid and didn't think anyone was dumb enough to buy into it as it was very easy to prove wrong. Also you make the case out to be bigger than it was.

In post 3261, Ankamius wrote:

So you don't think as town or scum great to know then your no big loss for future games.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3258, d3x wrote:Oh... nvm. For some reason, I thought Garmr was calling mollie GroupScum. He's not. He's saying we should Lynch her based off SK suspicion. This is the wrong play, regardless.

Why is this the wrong play? If she is the sk she killed one of ours last night.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Kise »

Not lynching mollie. FormerFish, Nero & House would be my lynchees. Yeah I lied about the townread, figured it would buy me more time.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Kise »

Also this is a self note to read 129-->

Yet…
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by House »

This is where I OMGUS Kise and rant about how obvscum he is.

Too tired tonight, somebody remind me to do it tomorrow.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Are we your lynch pool because we are voting Mollie?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by House »

In post 3267, Formerfish wrote:Are we your lynch pool because we are voting Mollie?

I'm not.

I'm in his lynch pool because I am a terrible player.

Que sera, sera.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 3263, Formerfish wrote:Why is this the wrong play? If she is the sk she killed one of ours last night.
If you're not going to read the game {I don't blame you, there's a lot of boring stuff in there}, please don't act like the Town deaths from the SK weren't justified. Unless you're telling me that you read and had vezo and IHNC as TownReads.

hint- This is a large reason why I'm Voting you right now. That and stuff you can't account for... srrz.

GTKAS - d3x
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by Kise »

Nah im just like, why the hell can't Jackal and Aunt J get modkilled and shit. It kinda makes sense to let inactive scum live so you don't hinder the rest of the team.

Not mod meta'ing, but that theory combined with your (fish) well informed entrance makes me think some red ppl helped fill you in.

House tried to gambit and save Titus yesterday, then somewhere along the line said fuck it she's toast and voted her. The way she "fought" back was weird.

And Nero, well he skirted around the Titus wagon all last phase. There wasn't even an acknowledgement of the fuck up with her and HI.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by Kise »

That may have been a lie but either way, Nero wasn't even out for blood yesterday. All I saw while observing him and that overdrawn phase was scum thinking maybe just maybe Titus can get through this.

Yet…
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I got to page 16 and my eyes bled. The spaming of the thread put me over the edge. I don't even remember Vezo or IHNC from that point. My issue is that we seem to have a decent idea that someone is the SK, and I have an independent read on that person based off past experience, yet we aren't going to lynch them because they are helping town? I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.

And if you are going to claim that there are other reasons for your vote out them or fuck off.

pedit- Mod killing- I think that most mods would like to avoid having to kill anyone, regardless of alignment. "Well informed entrance?" I read 16 pages of shit before giving up. My read on Mollie came from page 1, I've said as much.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3262, Garmr wrote:
In post 3260, Ankamius wrote::facepalm:

I don't really care as much about the content itself.
It doesn't matter how good of an answer you have to a question
if the way you went about it is slimy.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
You haven't done anything to prove that comes from a scum mindset other than say it is. You talked about IAI faking a read about me and trying to say that makes me scum. But guess what he might be trying to set up a fake read on town in case they get lynched for brownie points. There is plenty of reasons to fake a read as scum. -_-

Also the post you said that you proved it doesn't come from a town mindset was that flail more scum?
Because I thought mollie case was stupid and didn't think anyone was dumb enough to buy into it as it was very easy to prove wrong. Also you make the case out to be bigger than it was.

Scum's biggest problem after losing IaI is the SK. I can see scum wanting to wait on NKing Mollie on N3 (and not gunning for her on D3 when they could be getting that delicious Titus-towncred), then suddenly wanting to go back to it this day phase after losing Jemina to the bomb. The problem is that it's dangerous to do this too openly, as SK-hunting is scum-motivated. Stopping yourself from gaining suspicion from this is high up in the priority list as scum, so trying to discredit any suspicion that comes your way suddenly makes a lot more sense.

I specifically looked for faked town reads because we have two goons flipped. Unless this is a really low PR-count game, then chances are good that the majority of the rest of the scumteam are PRs. They're more important to keep alive than the goons, so trying to influence groupthink to get them as townreads is important.

I have no idea what you're saying in the bolded.

I don't believe that your statement after the bolded is why you posted the way you did. The way you posted sounded less like "Your case is bad, so get lynched" and more like "You're the SK, so your case is wrong."

In post 3262, Garmr wrote:
In post 3261, Ankamius wrote:

So you don't think as town or scum great to know then your no big loss for future games.

Don't put words in my mouth. My gut works a lot faster than my brain does, so it takes time for me to be able to figure out why something is pegging me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3247, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3245, Josh_B wrote:With two goons dead and the encrypter making NK's I'm sorry that I ever brought up the possibility of multiball. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the remaining scum are more likely to be better PR's.

This was exactly why IaI's posting on Garmr pinged me.

are you...town?

I am going to go look at the IaI/garmr exchanges later when I have time.

do you have any in particular in mind? I am assuming you did a full read up and that is why you are going with that theory.
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”