Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3273, Ankamius wrote:

Scum's biggest problem after losing IaI is the SK. I can see scum wanting to wait on NKing Mollie on N3 (and not gunning for her on D3 when they could be getting that delicious Titus-towncred), then suddenly wanting to go back to it this day phase after losing Jemina to the bomb. The problem is that it's dangerous to do this too openly, as SK-hunting is scum-motivated. Stopping yourself from gaining suspicion from this is high up in the priority list as scum, so trying to discredit any suspicion that comes your way suddenly makes a lot more sense.

I specifically looked for faked town reads because we have two goons flipped. Unless this is a really low PR-count game, then chances are good that the majority of the rest of the scumteam are PRs. They're more important to keep alive than the goons, so trying to influence groupthink to get them as townreads is important.

I have no idea what you're saying in the bolded.

I don't believe that your statement after the bolded is why you posted the way you did. The way you posted sounded less like "Your case is bad, so get lynched" and more like "You're the SK, so your case is wrong."

In post 3262, Garmr wrote:
In post 3261, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3259, Garmr wrote:This shows me your improvising.

This is how I play as both alignments, btw.

So you don't think as town or scum great to know then your no big loss for future games.

Don't put words in my mouth.
My gut works a lot faster than my empty head space since I lack a brain, so it takes time for me to be able to figure out why it's so hard to push a fake scum read on you.

Your basically just trying to push a scum read on me now with out thinking first. Also you ignore pretty much anything that conflicts with your case. Your also forgetting something. I put myself in a position to get shot by the sk yesterday. Your also reaching for reasons. As every one of them you thrown at me so far I have easily swatted away.

Now what you just told everyone is you don't have a actual real reason to suspect me like you said earlier today.
In post 3236, Ankamius wrote:Mollie made a separate case from a different angle and he's discounting it because... why exactly? I'll elaborate later. Gotta go now.

Implies you'll elaborate why this makes me scum. You couldn't now your just flailing around.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It's mostly general stuff. IaI didn't have a single notable instance in his ISO where he didn't have a positive type of interaction towards Garmr, yet most of them were really weak or stretchy. The last post where he dissected the claim felt the most faked out of all his points, though.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You're discrediting again, Garmr.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

3 scum dead, I’m thinking it’s gonna be 3 scum more along with an SK. Throwing out my scumreads to do some anlaysis on the dead people.

Living Players

Spoiler:
d3x
Nero Cain
RachMarie
PeregrineV
Pine (replaces inte)
StrangerCoug
Kise (replaces Majiffy)
Ankamius (replaces Mom)
TheWayItEnds
Formerfish (replaces Jackal711; Yiley)
Garmr
TiphaineDeath
pirate mollie
House (replaces Lucky2u)
Kthxbye
Josh_B

Town Reads

Spoiler:
Nero Cain
TheWayItEnds
Garmr
d3x
Tiphaine Death

Remaining

Spoiler:
RachMarie
PeregrineV
Pine (replaces inte)
StrangerCoug
Kise (replaces Majiffy)
Ankamius (replaces Mom)
pirate mollie
House (replaces Lucky2u)
Kthxbye
Josh_B

3 scum and an SK in the remaining, with the lurking possibility of a scum within my town reads, let's get crackin.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I got to page 16 and my eyes bled. The spaming of the thread put me over the edge. I don't even remember Vezo or IHNC from that point. My issue is that we seem to have a decent idea that someone is the SK, and I have an independent read on that person based off past experience, yet we aren't going to lynch them because they are helping town? I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.

And if you are going to claim that there are other reasons for your vote out them or fuck off.

pedit- Mod killing- I think that most mods would like to avoid having to kill anyone, regardless of alignment. "Well informed entrance?" I read 16 pages of shit before giving up. My read on Mollie came from page 1, I've said as much.

and you are wrong!

I want you to sit with the very real feels that you are wrong. it is so fucking hard to tell scum from shit town in this game.

so then what is your relative tell that you are toting around? cos if you only read 16 pages then I am pretty sure I think I know what it is but I wanna hear you say so that i can point out how dumb you are!
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3276, Ankamius wrote:It's mostly general stuff. IaI didn't have a single notable instance in his ISO where he didn't have a positive type of interaction towards Garmr, yet most of them were really weak or stretchy. The last post where he dissected the claim felt the most faked out of all his points, though.

Think about it real carefully what you just said.

IAI says nothing about positive things but they are all weak and sketchy. The last post was still a town read of me.

Does this come from scum town reading another scum team mate or scum seeking to buddy town.

Look at how he handled titus and aj he tried to distance himself as much as possible and barely interacted with them. Actually take that back he was passively busting titus day 1 with out being direct with it.

Do you think his the type of guy to force a town read on me if I was partner.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3280, Garmr wrote:IAI says nothing
but
positive things but they are all weak and sketchy. The last post was still a town read of me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Mollie, insulting me didn't work in HP and it is not going to work here. Don't think for a second that I am going to let you bully me with your onsite clout. I don't know you irl and could honestly not give a fuck if this is how you are going to act every time I call you scum. And why don't you tell me what you think my tell is, mostly because I already asked once and you ignored me, but also a little bit because I am not sure if you know what it is right now and would rather have that in my back pocket for this game and the future.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3282, Formerfish wrote:Mollie, insulting me didn't work in HP and it is not going to work here. Don't think for a second that I am going to let you bully me with your onsite clout. I don't know you irl and could honestly not give a fuck if this is how you are going to act every time I call you scum. And why don't you tell me what you think my tell is, mostly because I already asked once and you ignored me, but also a little bit because I am not sure if you know what it is right now and would rather have that in my back pocket for this game and the future.

I have told you what what dumb fucking tell you think you have on me twice now.

I am politely asking you to step outside what you think you know and look at the game from a global perspective instead of trying to orient yourself from some notion you have where you think you can read me off of 16 pages. I just referenced a game where desp did this same thing and town wound up being slaughtered.

srsly fucking step back if you are town.
whew!
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:And if you are going to claim that there are other reasons for your vote out them or fuck off.
I have made them known, so feel free to take your own advice. As it is pointless to argue with you that you are Scum {particularly for your previous incarnations, all of whom I've Voted}, I don't feel it necessary to further put up with your bullshit.

I'm calling in markers. This needs to die Today.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

VOTE: Formerfish

Also, I completely overlooked "Town Bomb" multiple times. My bad.

Also, I like Kise for town, especially if fish flips scum.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Big Ass Wall below, contained in spoilers for your reading convenience.

AJ ISO
Spoiler:
Mom’s first question to AJ soft clears her for me, so I’m throwing anak in the town pile.

Aj’s post#1160 is an absolute goldmine. I need to Iso Josh and check on his interations, but I’m pretty sure Josh is scum from this post by AJ, wouldn’t be surprised if SC was too, more work to do on both angles.

2041 strikes me as cheeky, scum, but AJ is good enough it could be a throw off, I need to look at the HI wagon at that moment to find more info on this.

2043 is almost as good as a scumclaim from josh, AJ was waffley and now hard defends, seems good to me.

2133 makes me lean away from coug-scum, but again, AJ could be playing games here.

Aj’s 2135 followed by 2173 makes me think House is town, gonna throw him in that pile for now

JOSH ISO
Spoiler:
Still don’t like josh’s interactions with me early, slight scum ping here.

Josh’s mention of an encryptor is a bit odd to me, not damning on it’s own, but a bit odd, also the “HEY LOOK I’M TALKING ABOUT MULTIBALL”, could quite easily be cheeky group scum that knows it isn’t.

Josh’s 1078 is interesting, especially in contrast with 1080. AJ was town reading vezok too, and I never really found a reason for it. It doesn’t feel like that much of a stretch for the scumteam to be collectively townreading someone and then kill them for towncred. In fact, I’m calling it, that’s why only one NK happened night one, both scum and SK shot vezok.

Liking pirate mollie’s interactions with josh, she’s going in my town pile, though I’ll iso her later for SK stuff people seem to be raving about.

Josh’s interaction with SC again have me leaning him in to the town pile, my previous reads on him are keeping him null for now though.

Josh’s interaction with the end of the HI wagon, also bad.

Loving josh’s 2230 now that I know he’s scum, given that IAI scum, AJ scum, and Titus scum, he’s spreading his mates out pretty evenly over that board, this will be useful later, just not quite yet, liking jackal/fish as scum from that post though.

Yeh, Mollie def not groupscum, josh is on her waaay too hard.

The vote-unvote-vote on titus is more damning evidence for me of joshscum, incase any was missing. Also he hasn’t actually engaged AJ, IAI, or titus this entire game.

Titus Iso
Spoiler:
828 is another nice point towards fish scum, liking this read. Isoing fish/jackal/yiley, next.

2214 makes me doubt my house town read though, hmmmm, may have to put him back in the null category.

Titus’s interaction with house around death also make me read house scum, yep, back in to my null category you go.

FISH/Jackal/Yiley iso
Spoiler:
Yiley has 7 posts, none of them tell me anything, I am irritate.

Jackal has two posts, but they do continue to enforce that pirate mollie isn’t group scum, still irritate.

Former fish has 12 posts, and he’s still on mollie, and citing secret tells and meta as his reasoning to back up “well people seem to think she’s the SK” Pretty happy putting this in the scum pile.

IAI iso
Spoiler:
IAI’s “Who is SC” seems a bit forced, could still be confbiasing here though, SC is worth an iso.

Interactions with vezok support my scum planned townread kill theory, and day talk makes this an even more effective tactic.

IAI’s 2066 is a bit jangly with my josh scum read, hmm, may bear looking in to.

2137 makes me think house scum again, hmmmmm.

Eh, he’s off josh by 2576 and no really big pressure ever really came on josh, still fine with josh scum.

SC ISO
Spoiler:
Huh, absolutely zero interaction with any flipped scum, he does badmouth the yiley wagon on 1225 though, small bells here.
Wait, wait, he’s blatantly following titus on to HI in 1429, that makes me think he’s town again. So waffley.

Interactions with josh now, leaning more town.

He is super consistent in his reads too, and likes house as scum, that’ll mean something later after I do my house ISO, he’s next. Also he’s not on mollie, and I have a theory that most if not all of the scum want her dead, so that’s another point in his favor.

Yeah, fuckit, you’re going in the townpile.

House Iso
Spoiler:
House’s 2111 and 2112 together are terrible, makes case against TSO votes garmr, wat?

Calls’s Josh Town, hard, on 0 explanation, liking it.

Then backs it up in 2193 with super wifom.

Hey, he’s on mollie, 2263, this is becoming a theme…..

Aaaand all of his interactions with titus are terrible, yep, he’s still scum.

Final reads list
Spoiler:
Town

Nero Cain
TheWayItEnds
Garmr
d3x
Tiphaine Death
Ankamius (replaces Mom)
StrangerCoug
Kthxbye

Scum

Josh B
House (replaces Lucky2u)

Remaining

Pirate mollie
RachMarie
PeregrineV
Pine (replaces inte)
Kise (replaces Majiffy)

Aaaaaand VOTE: Fishh. Let's wrap this mother fucker up.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

Going to be honest I don't see the fish scum thing.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Can scum fake a p3286? Maybe, but I read full genuine hunting in TD (and not just cuz he put me in the town pile...).

Town for me are:
d3x
TD
PM (yup, still town reading her)
Kise
Ank
SC

I'm good with TD's scum reads and reasons as well. In fact, if we wanna swing this shit over to Josh, I'd be even happier. Gonna stay on fish for now though since it's a thing and I'm not nearly involved enough to lead the wagon over to Josh.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:28 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 3242, Garmr wrote:
In post 3241, StrangerCoug wrote:That was in reference to the argument itself. I do not currently consider you a lynch option.

Ok so what are your lynch options.

Currently just House right now. I do not rely on meta to scumhunt, so that's why I have not jumped on pirate mollie.

In post 3244, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3238, StrangerCoug wrote:Too early in the Garmr-Ankamius argument to make a call, but it comes off weird in general—I'm not getting anything except they're slinging mud at each other. Expect me to keep an eye on both of them.

I don't understand what this post was meant to accomplish.

It gets my thoughts out there! What else do you think it's meant to accomplish?

In post 3246, Formerfish wrote:That would make sense since most mods don't allow scum to use their role
and
kill unless they are the last one standing.

Apparently, I am not "most mods".

In post 3249, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 3238, StrangerCoug wrote:The OP pretty clearly states they're town PR's.

Call me stupid or blind, but I fail to see where the OP pretty clearly states they are town PR's. Based on flips, I think it makes the most sense, but....we have an SK hunter (useful for a scum faction) and a time bomb (useful for a scum faction as well).

Could you be a dear and direct me to what you see that I'm missing that might clarify this up for me?

Already taken care of by d3x, but I'll happily oblige anyway:
In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:
Hostile Intent was Andy Murray, FBI Agent lynched day 2

Assuming non-bastard mod, power roles can pretty safely be assumed to be town unless otherwise specified.
In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:
TSO was Hitler, Town Bomb, killed night 3

Explicitly given to be town. The shade is different from the FBI agent but I don't think mods would be using similar colors for opposing factions.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3289, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3244, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3238, StrangerCoug wrote:Too early in the Garmr-Ankamius argument to make a call, but it comes off weird in general—I'm not getting anything except they're slinging mud at each other. Expect me to keep an eye on both of them.

I don't understand what this post was meant to accomplish.

It gets my thoughts out there! What else do you think it's meant to accomplish?

What I mean is that you're not really saying anything in that post. It's commenting on our scuffle without giving any insight or game-relevant opinion, then saying what you'll do in a way that allows you to just drop it and never bring it up again if you want.

It's basically fluff and I don't understand why it's there.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:21 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

YOU
are posting fluff that is not helping
ME
. That's what it's saying.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ok, so has that changed since you made that post?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:24 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I still really do not understand your case on Garmr, so no.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

Formerfish
(3): d3x, Kthxbye, TiphaineDeath
pirate mollie
(3): Formerfish, Garmr, Nero Cain
Garmr
(1): Ankamius
House
(1): StrangerCoug

Not Voting
(8): Kise, TheWayItEnds, RachMarie, pirate mollie, Pine, House, Josh_B, PeregrineV

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-06 18:30:56)

till Day 4 Deadline
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:22 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

So... Fish's entrance was pretty town.

So if someone could explain why theres a wagon there that'd be great.

I'm also pretty sure that mollie is not groupscum, so if someone could point me toward the "mollie is the sk" case, or at least remind me of who wrote it so I can iso them.

Because I'm pretty sure I missed it while I was in tunnel mode on titus yesterday.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:27 am

Post by d3x »

@TD- I am terrified that after all this time, your posting is lining up almost 100% with my thoughts/Reads. I'm not really feeling ScumHouse, though. Also explain KthxTown, plz.

@Garmr-
In post 1115, Yiley wrote:I'm keeping up with the game,but I am being replaced
This is Scum posting.
In post 2280, Jackal711 wrote:Let's just lynch this and sort things out tomorrow.

VOTE: pirate mollie
This is Scum posting.
In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.
This is Scum posting.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

This game is going to require a lot of work. I will objectively cross-reference each living player as per each scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3296, d3x wrote:@TD- I am terrified that after all this time, your posting is lining up almost 100% with my thoughts/Reads. I'm not really feeling ScumHouse, though. Also explain KthxTown, plz.

@Garmr-
In post 1115, Yiley wrote:I'm keeping up with the game,but I am being replaced
This is Scum posting.
In post 2280, Jackal711 wrote:Let's just lynch this and sort things out tomorrow.

VOTE: pirate mollie
This is Scum posting.
In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.
This is Scum posting.

holy shit batman I forgot that jackal said that.

okay sold.

VOTE: formerfish
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3295, TheWayItEnds wrote:So... Fish's entrance was pretty town.

So if someone could explain why theres a wagon there that'd be great.

I'm also pretty sure that mollie is not groupscum, so if someone could point me toward the "mollie is the sk" case, or at least remind me of who wrote it so I can iso them.

Because I'm pretty sure I missed it while I was in tunnel mode on titus yesterday.

go look at who pushed hostile (town) for being the sk then go look at who is pushing me (I'm town) for sk and go think about it.
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”