Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3674, Garmr wrote:I thought I found 1 case ank in post 3273 but it's just all theory talk kinda disappointing. :(

Just because you try to blow off my reasoning for why I'm scumreading you, that doesn't mean it's not a case.

In post 3674, Garmr wrote:He throws the word discredit around a lot but there's nothing in his writing to indicate something to credit. None of his post have any substance or weight behind them.

This is the same kind of shit you've been doing this entire game phase towards me. You twist around what I say and challenge it on your made up reasoning behind it. Your play reminds me a lot more of someone who just wants everyone to take me less seriously and a lot less of someone that wants people to lynch a scumread.

Even if your reasoning was true, twisting words around to fit whatever conclusion you already have is no less slimy.

In post 3674, Garmr wrote:His 3254 is him saying that points on mollie case aren't valid because it's not happening today basically. Apparently we are playing this day by day and not supposed to look back at previous days. 3479 is more theory

No.

1. SK-read on Mollie from Day 2 and/or 3.
2. Mollie makes a case on you on Day 4
3. You discounted that case based on SK-Read
4. When criticized, your addition was that her cases previously applied more to her than you.

That answers nothing. It says nothing about the case I was asking you about. You never made the connection between the two. It's a terrible reason to just discredit that case, especially when your response to being called on it is this:

In post 3232, Garmr wrote:You wouldn't know what scum was if it was beating you with a stick.

In post 3235, Garmr wrote:When your actually bring a argument I will consider debating with you. But as of right now I would rather lynch my top scum read as mafia aren't going for the sk like I thought.

In post 3239, Garmr wrote:Also it's pretty obvious you didn't think your vote through and just acted with out thinking otherwise you would of listed one point right off the bat.

This is in your next three posts after the original post I scumread you on (removing everything else since it has no relevance to this point whatsoever). You're not trying to figure out why I'm scumreading you, trying to convince me that you're right, or anything. What you were trying to do is try to intimidate me down from my stance or everyone else from voicing their opinion on it.

So no, that's not 'theory'. That's part of my explanation for why you're full of shit.

In post 3674, Garmr wrote:
In post 3641, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3637, Garmr wrote:@ank
Mollie hasn't provided you reasons either yet your letting her off the hook wha?

I'm singling out Josh_B's because his lack of reasoning is pinging a hell of a lot harder than anyone else's is.

In post 3655, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3650, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3567, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3561, Josh_B wrote:I think Ankamius is scum. I might have been wrong about Mom. kind of like I have been on everyone else.

Show your work.

interactions between Ank and Garmr seem fake on Ank's side. Mom's interaction with Nero were not absolutely townish. Scum deaths have me rethinking who would likely be on their team.

The problem I have with your attack is that you call me scum, then just completely refuse to really explain why. That wouldn't be a problem if that had a basis in my predecessor, but then you just outright state that you had a townread on Mom, so your lack of willingness to explain anything is even more bizarre. Making vague statements without any kind of detail is basically the same shit as before and I'm not buying it.

Iso josh B in Ank iso there is no mention of why josh b is scum either or any reasoning why someone is his scum read. This hypocrite number one.

Ank is the lynch today.

His post are empty as fuck.

1. I generally don't make elaborate cases or explain myself until I'm either asked or I'm reasonably sure I won't be interacted with enough in a meaningful way to make hiding it useful anymore. I get my most accurate reads from personal interaction, so you can bet I'm never changing this.
2. It's hard to be a hypocrite about asking for why someone's scumreading me when no one ever asked me why I was scumreading Josh. Thanks for trying, though.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am probably not lynching ank today!
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

So it takes a push to actually ank posting that's so scummy

In post 3675, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3674, Garmr wrote:I thought I found 1 case ank in post 3273 but it's just all theory talk kinda disappointing. :(

Just because you try to blow off my reasoning for why I'm scumreading you, that doesn't mean it's not a case.

It isn't a case through it was all theroy what would be scum best move in your mind making it wifom. Also you admit yourself you had no other reasoning to be on me
In post 3273, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3262, Garmr wrote:
In post 3261, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3259, Garmr wrote:This shows me your improvising.

This is how I play as both alignments, btw.

So you don't think as town or scum great to know then your no big loss for future games.

Don't put words in my mouth. My gut works a lot faster than my brain does, so it takes time for me to be able to figure out why something is pegging me.

In post 3674, Garmr wrote:He throws the word discredit around a lot but there's nothing in his writing to indicate something to credit. None of his post have any substance or weight behind them.

This is the same kind of shit you've been doing this entire game phase towards me. You twist around what I say and challenge it on your made up reasoning behind it. Your play reminds me a lot more of someone who just wants everyone to take me less seriously and a lot less of someone that wants people to lynch a scumread.

Even if your reasoning was true, twisting words around to fit whatever conclusion you already have is no less slimy.

That's mafia I present a case and you present a rebuttal and vice versa. You didn't really do anything to try and disprove my reasoning you tried to pin me doing the same thing when I thoroughly explained my reads and the way I am thinking. Also that way I play is different from most regular players ask anyone who's played with me before I am hard to understand my mechanics are alien. But back on point wouldn't I want to aim for a you know better target if i wanted people to take someone less seriously. Because your reads are all sheeped from popular wagons and the ones opposing the wagons why would I want to silence a sheep instead of the inflectional voices.

In post 3674, Garmr wrote:His 3254 is him saying that points on mollie case aren't valid because it's not happening today basically. Apparently we are playing this day by day and not supposed to look back at previous days. 3479 is more theory

No.

4. When criticized, your addition was that her cases previously applied more to her than you.

Some of her points do apply to her I explained this and I also explained why her case is flawed.

That answers nothing. It says nothing about the case I was asking you about. You never made the connection between the two. It's a terrible reason to just discredit that case, especially when your response to being called on it is this:

In post 3232, Garmr wrote:You wouldn't know what scum was if it was beating you with a stick.

In post 3235, Garmr wrote:When your actually bring a argument I will consider debating with you. But as of right now I would rather lynch my top scum read as mafia aren't going for the sk like I thought.

In post 3239, Garmr wrote:Also it's pretty obvious you didn't think your vote through and just acted with out thinking otherwise you would of listed one point right off the bat.

This is in your next three posts after the original post I scumread you on (removing everything else since it has no relevance to this point whatsoever). You're not trying to figure out why I'm scumreading you, trying to convince me that you're right, or anything. What you were trying to do is try to intimidate me down from my stance or everyone else from voicing their opinion on it.

So no, that's not 'theory'. That's part of my explanation for why you're full of shit.

wow lol your making me laugh

In post 3231, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Garmr

That was scumposting.

In post 3233, Ankamius wrote:Keep scum posting. You won't flail out of this that easily.

Did you really expect a big defense from this lol. Look who's twisting things now looooool and my third comment is right you didn't even have a reason to be on me you went off so called gut meaning you had no reads prepared at all.

1. I generally don't make elaborate cases or explain myself until I'm either asked or I'm reasonably sure I won't be interacted with enough in a meaningful way to make hiding it useful anymore. I get my most accurate reads from personal interaction, so you can bet I'm never changing this.
2. It's hard to be a hypocrite about asking for why someone's scumreading me when no one ever asked me why I was scumreading Josh. Thanks for trying, though.

1.In other words your just making excuses
2.Your still a hypocrite
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3676, pirate mollie wrote:I am probably not lynching ank today!

You can kill him tonight.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3659, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3648, Kise wrote:Only because you won't put a sock in it and lynch better targets.

I love you kise.

The last person who said they love me....wait nevermind :) LOVE YOU TOO
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Kise
want to lynch scum today aka ank.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Kise »

They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I think there are scummier people than Ankamius but I'm not going to vouch for his towniness.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm pretty ticked right now I don't agree with the house wagon and I think ank is way scummier than FF. Yet I feel like it's mainly town that opposing me instead of scum. With people I'm scum reading I can push through my argument. But if its town it just frustrating and head banging and I feel like a hit a brick wall.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, don't get me wrong—your case is the main reason I don't plan on saving him.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Still the same on everything I've already said.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That entire post is going into a spoiler tag and the responses correspond to the bolded number.

Spoiler:
In post 3677, Garmr wrote:
So it takes a push to actually ank posting that's so scummy

In post 3675, Ankamius wrote:

It isn't a case through it was all theroy what would be scum best move in your mind making it wifom. Also you admit yourself you had no other reasoning to be on me

So you don't think as town or scum great to know then your no big loss for future games.

Don't put words in my mouth. My gut works a lot faster than my brain does, so it takes time for me to be able to figure out why something is pegging me.

That's mafia I present a case and you present a rebuttal and vice versa. You didn't really do anything to try and disprove my reasoning you tried to pin me doing the same thing when I thoroughly explained my reads and the way I am thinking.
Also that way I play is different from most regular players ask anyone who's played with me before I am hard to understand my mechanics are alien.
But back on point wouldn't I want to aim for a you know better target if i wanted people to take someone less seriously. Because your reads are all sheeped from popular wagons and the ones opposing the wagons why would I want to silence a sheep instead of the inflectional voices.

No.

Some of her points do apply to her I explained this and I also explained why her case is flawed.

wow lol your making me laugh

In post 3231, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Garmr

That was scumposting.

In post 3233, Ankamius wrote:Keep scum posting. You won't flail out of this that easily.

Did you really expect a big defense from this lol. Look who's twisting things now looooool and my third comment is right you didn't even have a reason to be on me you went off so called gut meaning you had no reads prepared at all.

1.In other words your just making excuses
2.Your still a hypocrite

1. That doesn't even make sense.
2. That... is not even remotely WIFOM. Motivations behind actions are kind of
really important
in this game, so me making a case on why scum are more likely to make a certain action than town is a perfectly valid case. For a refresher, this is the post we're talking about for anyone watching from home:

In post 3273, Ankamius wrote:Scum's biggest problem after losing IaI is the SK. I can see scum wanting to wait on NKing Mollie on N3 (and not gunning for her on D3 when they could be getting that delicious Titus-towncred), then suddenly wanting to go back to it this day phase after losing Jemina to the bomb. The problem is that it's dangerous to do this too openly, as SK-hunting is scum-motivated. Stopping yourself from gaining suspicion from this is high up in the priority list as scum, so trying to discredit any suspicion that comes your way suddenly makes a lot more sense.

I specifically looked for faked town reads because we have two goons flipped. Unless this is a really low PR-count game, then chances are good that the majority of the rest of the scumteam are PRs. They're more important to keep alive than the goons, so trying to influence groupthink to get them as townreads is important.

3. The following quotes would like to show that you are a hypocrite for the bolded:

In post 3275, Garmr wrote:Don't put words in my mouth. My gut works a lot faster than my brain does, so it takes time for me to be able to figure out why something is pegging me.

Your basically just trying to push a scum read on me now with out thinking first. Also you ignore pretty much anything that conflicts with your case.

Don't make arguments like that when all you are going to do when I do the same is try to twist it into something it's not.

I also stopped
trying
to disprove your 'reasoning' because you didn't even try to address what my point actually was with the Mollie case and you clearly didn't even read my reasoning for why SK-hunting is shittier townplay when you tried to 'disprove' it. You've clearly proven twice now that you're not willing to see my side when you argue against me, so trying to argue against you is a complete waste of time and space. The only reason I'm doing it now is so you don't end up being so loud a voice that you get sheeped for no reason.

4. Misrepping my argument. My argument was that he knee-jerked towards a discredit campaign in whatever rep I had in the game up to that point instead of trying to
at least
get me to explain why I was scumreading that post (note: House was the one who posted the question asking me to explain it, not Garmr). I never once stated I expected you to defend yourself. A lot of what I was trying to do was figure out what kind of mindset you were in when you posted that post.
IT WAS NEVER THE CONTENT I CARED ABOUT. IT WAS THE MOTIVATION BEHIND THE CONTENT.
How many times do I have to state this before you understand it?

5. It's #3 all over again.
6. Nope.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3682, StrangerCoug wrote:I think there are scummier people than Ankamius but I'm not going to vouch for his towniness.

In post 3684, StrangerCoug wrote:Oh, don't get me wrong—your case is the main reason I don't plan on saving him.

AKA StangerCoug positioning himself to be able to switch onto my wagon if it ever turns out that I'm lynchable today.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

And that is unjustified because?

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Because why would you need to position yourself to jump on it as town? Especially since the way you went about it is so self-conscious that it looks like you are specifically looking for outside justification to be able to hop on.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, so I am supposed to exist in a vacuum. OK.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

No?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Then why do you think I am looking for outside justification for your lynch? Yes, you look suspicious to me, but I'm more likely to lynch Formerfish or House given the current state. It's a little late at night for me to fetch the post I said I would do this, but I do remember saying I'd look at the argument between you and Garmr, and Garmr's come out on top.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Then why do your posts look so jagged? You state the same point twice in the first post and your mention about 'saving' me makes no sense with that reasoning at all.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3693, Ankamius wrote:Then why do your posts look so jagged? You state the same point twice in the first post and your mention about 'saving' me makes no sense with that reasoning at all.

StrangerCoug is town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

@ ank

1.Does so make sense.

2It's still wifom as scum might not want to be scum read so they suck up to the sk instead. Your explanation about this point is still theory. Also That can only really be used as a scum point if i was actually in a situation were it would be optimal for the sk to kill me. Also it should be obvious with my interaction with titus and how IAI was trying to buddy me that I'm not group scum. I'm not the sk either.

3.yes me being a dick and editing what you said and bolding it so everyone knows I edited it in a comedic fashion unlike what you did with this point. Are you trying to sell this off as a point or just testing if I'm paying attention. Also you can't even defend yourself you just fucking dodge the subject now your trying to squirm your way out it. Also you couldn't explain why my answer was unsatisfactory and if it was wouldn't the other be supporting you with it. They would be like damn ank right garmr couldn't answer that. But that's not what happened so stop pretending I didn't answer with a decent rebuttal.

On a side note why don't you make a case yourself for once instead of trying to leach of mollies bad one.

4.your misrepping me act is getting stale. Seriously the motivation and content go hand in hand. Mollies case was bad I ignored it. You go why didn't you explain it I think "god damn is anyone that stupid to believe mollies shit" explain why its wrong. You cry about my motivation for not replying to it. You don't care if my content actually disproves hers. You try to push scum motivation were there is none.

5. and 3 is right

6.Not really relevant to whether your scum or not but yeah you are.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 3693, Ankamius wrote:Then why do your posts look so jagged? You state the same point twice in the first post

I don't see how I'm doing that. They're about the same topic, but they're not the same exact thing.

In post 3693, Ankamius wrote:and your mention about 'saving' me makes no sense with that reasoning at all.

Why is it weird in that context? If I refuse to vouch for your towniness, then it naturally follows that I won't defend you if you become a viable lynch. It's implicit that I would therefore support it.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

This argument's only useful for shitting up the thread at this point. Campaign me all you want if you care enough.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by House »

In post 3697, Ankamius wrote:This argument's only useful for shitting up the thread at this point. Campaign me all you want if you care enough.

Yeah, getting frustrated at tunneling and giving up on fruitless arguments gets you scum read with this town.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3696, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3693, Ankamius wrote:Then why do your posts look so jagged? You state the same point twice in the first post

I don't see how I'm doing that. They're about the same topic, but they're not the same exact thing.

In post 3693, Ankamius wrote:and your mention about 'saving' me makes no sense with that reasoning at all.

Why is it weird in that context? If I refuse to vouch for your towniness, then it naturally follows that I won't defend you if you become a viable lynch. It's implicit that I would therefore support it.

The first section of your post insinuates naturally that you think I'm scummy, so the second half pretty much just says the same thing.

Your 'saving' point doesn't make any sense because if you have to put that you think I'm scummy that many times, why would you you feel the need to save me from that situation in the first place? It makes me think that you're positioning to hop onto my wagon by calling me scummy while you know I'm town. :neutral:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”