Total Wreck
Goon
Total Wreck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Total Wreck »

In post 823, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 815, Total Wreck wrote:The whole Pine thing looked weak, because one vote does not pressure make. It would have been far more productive to lynch the scum in hand and address Pine suspicions next game day. I'd be glad to add my own vote in that case, as I suspect others would.
He explained this. He said he wanted to explore his other reads more on D1. And he never did anything to deter a Pasch wagon (which, to be fair, wasn't much of a wagon yet anyway with 1 vote, and then a second vote later from you).

The only reason there was only one vote is because I thought I was already on the wagon, as I already explained.

It's easy to see that by reading my tone towards Pasch.
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Shiny Hydreigon »

Kitty what are your thoughts on wreck?

~L
Hydreigon, the Brutal Pokemon.
They are scary.
They consume and destroy everything.
If you so much as move, you are a foe.
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:00 pm

In post 824, KittyCupCake wrote:Anyway, can we stop making wisdom the center of attention even when he's
not
posting?

newbie of the year, here IMO
They are scary.
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:06 pm

In post 817, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:He's being idoticly tunnely.

This wasn't me btw, but lold at the reactions

R~
They are scary.
KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

In post 825, Total Wreck wrote:The only reason there was only one vote is because I thought I was already on the wagon, as I already explained.

It's easy to see that by reading my tone towards Pasch.
OMG. -I know.

But you
intending
to have a vote on someone doesn't
actually
make a wagon.
In post 826, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Kitty what are your thoughts on wreck?
I'm still leaning town. I think the way he was explaining his half of this issue sounded genuine. And I like where his mindset seems to be, so no issues.
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:09 pm

Big reason for wreck read is the fact that, house has seen town-wisdom play like this in Chairman, and denied his reachout which is actually fairly telling. Especially since the biggest reason for his push on us is the fact that wisdom isn't playing to town-meta (which, yes does exist but is harder to spot then most think)

~L
They are scary.
KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

In post 830, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:denied his reachout which is actually fairly telling.
What reachout?
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:14 pm

I am taking his word on this, but he said somewhere down there he reminded him that he does play like this as town

~L
They are scary.
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:17 pm

In post 543, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:oi house, remember how i kept saying id shoot you in the chairman thingy? dont always take me too seriously. mastin and domo have obvtowned, do you know who caused this?

R~

R~
They are scary.
Total Wreck
Total Wreck
Goon
Total Wreck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Total Wreck »

In post 833, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 543, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:oi house, remember how i kept saying id shoot you in the chairman thingy? dont always take me too seriously. mastin and domo have obvtowned, do you know who caused this?

R~

R~

I had no clue what you were going on about.

Wasn't so much ignoring you as a wtf moment.
Total Wreck
Total Wreck
Goon
Total Wreck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Total Wreck »

At any rate, I maintain that it is better to lynch scum when there is momentum for their wagon and fish when there are no clear wagons.
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:33 pm

and since mara brought up this, i might as well explain my whole early play in this game.

Like I said in my first posts, this whole playerlist is hard for me because I don't know the majority of the players, and the few I do know (Aronis, House, Bulbazak, mastin) had difficulties at reading.

So I decided to make a few big waves, focused on the people I know, so I can judge both their reactions as well as the reactions of the rest of the playerlist. My pushes on Bulba and mastin were exactly this, I never confidently believed either was scum, I just wanted to see them flail, and I knew that it would work because in all my prior games with Bulba and mastin, I have deathtunneled on both of them. So they were guaranteed to believe I was deathtunneling on them again and act accordingly.

The Pasche read was also like that. I wasn't confident that Pasche was scum, but his tone was annoying me and I could see it being fake. Especially that post where he emphasized "town" in a way that would make him look town. So again I faked being completely confident in that read to see what would happen. Then I moved to Pine because he annoyed me more, and you know the rest.

The TW read is my first serious scumread. All before that, despite how confident I might have made you believe I was, were just to make things happen.

And he still is my only serious scumread. I realize I was probably unreasonable regarding Kitty, and she might have been ignoring my points regarding House out of sheer dislike of the way I was acting, like Pine is doing.

R~
They are scary.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ugh!

I'd pay money not to have to read this game.
*grumbles*
I'll do what I can. Bare with me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Total Wreck
Total Wreck
Goon
Total Wreck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Total Wreck »

In post 836, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:and since mara brought up this, i might as well explain my whole early play in this game.

Like I said in my first posts, this whole playerlist is hard for me because I don't know the majority of the players, and the few I do know (Aronis, House, Bulbazak, mastin) had difficulties at reading.

So I decided to make a few big waves, focused on the people I know, so I can judge both their reactions as well as the reactions of the rest of the playerlist. My pushes on Bulba and mastin were exactly this, I never confidently believed either was scum, I just wanted to see them flail, and I knew that it would work because in all my prior games with Bulba and mastin, I have deathtunneled on both of them. So they were guaranteed to believe I was deathtunneling on them again and act accordingly.

The Pasche read was also like that. I wasn't confident that Pasche was scum, but his tone was annoying me and I could see it being fake. Especially that post where he emphasized "town" in a way that would make him look town. So again I faked being completely confident in that read to see what would happen. Then I moved to Pine because he annoyed me more, and you know the rest.

The TW read is my first serious scumread. All before that, despite how confident I might have made you believe I was, were just to make things happen.

And he still is my only serious scumread. I realize I was probably unreasonable regarding Kitty, and she might have been ignoring my points regarding House out of sheer dislike of the way I was acting, like Pine is doing.

R~

You can't read me for shit, and I'll make a note to be more attentive to player lists in the future if this is your idea of how to play the game.

I was actually looking forward to this game when I saw you were in it. More the fool me.
KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

In post 836, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:she might have been ignoring my points regarding House out of sheer dislike of the way I was acting
I wasn't ignoring your points. I considered them all. I just happened to disagree with many of them (for reasons I'm pretty sure I explained thoroughly).
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 837, farside22 wrote:Ugh!

I'd pay money not to have to read this game.
*grumbles*
I'll do what I can. Bare with me.

Do what I'm doing. Just pretend you're reading while giving the impression you know vaguely what's going on. Then when it's d2, most of this d1 noise doesn't even matter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Notes for catch up.

Kcc

It was L-3. I waited for a vote count to be sure. -I wouldn't have voted him to L-2 there because my vote wasn't intending to see him lynched, it was meant to inspire a response and show that I was serious.

That's not true. He gave you a response, you didn't like it and voted tw.
Show me how I'm wrong.

In post 210, DOMO wrote:Is there a meta case on rom that I'm unaware of? Because all I see are a few casual posts and not much else. I have no idea how people have a scumread on him unless casual posting this early is a killer scum tell for him.

For the record, I don't even care if mastin is right about rom, in fact that would probably be more suspicious.

TW, why is mastin town?

All he does I noted is poke at mastin for calling him scum. He seems very focused only on that and nothing else....it's odd to me but not for a reason I could explain.

Note for later: Look at romi games.

Liking double for town

Did romi just repeat what others said about kcc ?
It feels familiar.

good posting!

In post 246, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 244, DrTJEckleburg wrote:Could you please elaborate further on what exactly changed between you saying you would keep your vote on TW and then moving your vote off of him? What was this insight/understanding?
When TW said "fair enough," I took that to mean they understood my position and were willing to take that into account in the future. The only reason I wanted an answer to my question at that point was as proof that they were willing to work with me. But this was good enough for where we were.

TW has since said things that make me think I may have misinterpreted his "fair enough," and that maybe I pulled my vote too soon, but I'm certainly not moving my vote off of someone I think is scum and back onto someone I think is town. So, I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that I got through to TW, if only a little.

I call bullshit.

In post 270, Bulbazak wrote:I really don't like this Kitty wagon.

Why?

In post 276, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 272, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 270, Bulbazak wrote:I really don't like this Kitty wagon.

either wking scum or partner
my gut says the former but that wont make me stop lynching kitty

R~

Wisdom, you can kindly go screw yourself. Not only is the Kitty wagon on a townread, but it contains 2 (now 3) scumreads and another player whose opening post didn't exactly give me town feels. Out of all the players on that wagon, you're the only one I'm fully reading as town. It's a bad wagon.

Like who? Which players are your scum reads and why?

Meh read 279 you can ignore this.
My vote is not personal and I'd like to understand where your town read in her comes from.

In post 277, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:bullshit

VOTE: bulbazak

youre right house lets just lynch bulba

R~

I do not care for the quick switch on someone you barely talked about.

In post 277, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:bullshit

VOTE: bulbazak

youre right house lets just lynch bulba

R~

In post 281, Bulbazak wrote:Why do I even bother...

@Farside: Thoughts on the other players that were on the Kitty wagon?

At the time I wasn't a fan of pine or aronis vote.

Still not liking kcc currently.

In post 285, Pine wrote:Push on Bulba feels off. I don't see much scumminess from Bulba, much less what Hydreigon is showing

Agree.

Mastin: in regards to your qyestion
I don't like blind following with no reason.
Why do you disagree?

Post 308 is the first moment I had a town thought about kcc.
Waiting....

Why is pasch a scum read kcc?

Aronis: what is your reads currently?

In post 351, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Ms Marangal = ~L
notscience = ~M~
Wisdom = R~

R~

Curious: ms m are you scum reading me due to our last game together or another reason?

Slaps kcc for being nice. :lol:
On a side note I'm scum reading you for putting pressure on a player just for playstyle and then letting it go when nothing was resolved.
Utterly pointless

Pasche is town.

Don't like shiny. Leaning it's a personality thing.

Stopped on page 16.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

In post 841, farside22 wrote:
It was L-3. I waited for a vote count to be sure. -I wouldn't have voted him to L-2 there because my vote wasn't intending to see him lynched, it was meant to inspire a response and show that I was serious.

Show me how I'm wrong.

Okay, you're wrong because:
1)When I said I wanted to "inspire a response," I meant I wanted a response to the question I
asked
, not the misinterpretation TW saw.
2)I didn't
dislike
his answer, I just wanted
more
since what he gave me didn't actually answer my question.

I love analogies, so it was like if I asked, "TW, why did you put that cat in the well," and he replied, "because it's furry," and I said, "umm, okay, but
why
did you put it in the well." And then TW got upset that I was obsessed with this cat and well business, and then I voted him to get more of an answer.
In post 841, farside22 wrote:I call bullshit.
Whatever.
In post 841, farside22 wrote:Why is pasch a scum read kcc?

Hahaha. Nope. I'm not giving my pasch read.
Spoiler: Read
I'm kidding. You'll get that when you catch up, if you haven't yet.

130-his response to me is a bit over defensive, considering I was actually on his side in this. First ping.
231262-Declaring "leading questions!" then when asked to show them, backtracked and said that there actually weren't any.
364-The contradiction between saying he cares about wagon objections, then decrying the people who were objecting to wagons. Granted, his response that this was more about getting them to offer alternative wagons is reasonable, so I have less issue with this than I did when I noted it.
Those are my main reasons.
I have 81, 177, and 322 noted for minor tone issues, but I also like the analysis in 59, 65, and 98.

Overall, I'd prefer Romi now, but pasch is next most likely.

In post 841, farside22 wrote:On a side note I'm scum reading you for putting pressure on a player just for playstyle and then letting it go when nothing was resolved.
Utterly pointless
I got as much as I felt I was going to get out of it. And considering some of what I've seen over the last few pages, I don't regret that choice at all. You wanna see pointless? Wait until you catch up. Then you can question my judgement on this if you still want.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fair enough kcc.

I'll be finishing catch up tomorrow.
KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

As an addition to that above read, while now going through Pasch's iso, I've also noticed him making several quips about other people not making cases, which is a fine mindset to have, except that pasch hasn't done any of that himself.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by DOMO »

This is where I half assed look at someone's ISO in an attempt to find something that allows me to vaguely wave my finger at them.
KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

In post 845, DOMO wrote:This is where I half assed look at someone's ISO in an attempt to find something that allows me to vaguely wave my finger at them.

After I shared my notes with farside, I noticed I didn't have anything down on him from later in the game, so I went back to reread that part and it was something I noticed. Excuse me for sharing my reads.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by DOMO »

I don't think my tongue in cheek tone comes across all that well in type.
Total Wreck
Total Wreck
Goon
Total Wreck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Total Wreck »

In post 842, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 841, farside22 wrote:

Show me how I'm wrong.

Okay, you're wrong because:
1)When I said I wanted to "inspire a response," I meant I wanted a response to the question I
asked
, not the misinterpretation TW saw.
2)I didn't
dislike
his answer, I just wanted
more
since what he gave me didn't actually answer my question.

I love analogies, so it was like if I asked, "TW, why did you put that cat in the well," and he replied, "because it's furry," and I said, "umm, okay, but
why
did you put it in the well." And then TW got upset that I was obsessed with this cat and well business, and then I voted him to get more of an answer.
In post 841, farside22 wrote:I call bullshit.
Whatever.
In post 841, farside22 wrote:Why is pasch a scum read kcc?

Hahaha. Nope. I'm not giving my pasch read.
Spoiler: Read
I'm kidding. You'll get that when you catch up, if you haven't yet.

130-his response to me is a bit over defensive, considering I was actually on his side in this. First ping.
231262-Declaring "leading questions!" then when asked to show them, backtracked and said that there actually weren't any.
364-The contradiction between saying he cares about wagon objections, then decrying the people who were objecting to wagons. Granted, his response that this was more about getting them to offer alternative wagons is reasonable, so I have less issue with this than I did when I noted it.
Those are my main reasons.
I have 81, 177, and 322 noted for minor tone issues, but I also like the analysis in 59, 65, and 98.

Overall, I'd prefer Romi now, but pasch is next most likely.

In post 841, farside22 wrote:On a side note I'm scum reading you for putting pressure on a player just for playstyle and then letting it go when nothing was resolved.
Utterly pointless
I got as much as I felt I was going to get out of it. And considering some of what I've seen over the last few pages, I don't regret that choice at all. You wanna see pointless? Wait until you catch up. Then you can question my judgement on this if you still want.

What if I simply put the cat in the well because it was furry?
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Aronis »

As of Page #24, House feels like town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”