Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Kise »

Keep in mind this started as 25 players, not 20. 1/4 of 25 is about 6 (for non-towns)

In post 3889, Garmr wrote:Pere I'mreading you as town but I am getting a bit of a paranoid feeling. I will just push that to the back of my head.

why for?

In post 3890, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey, Mr. derpcop, go read the part where I got confirmed and then vote anak with me.

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say neighborizer is too weak of a role to give to scum, all dead scum considered.

How does this game work - it's a upick or supposed to be balanced? I think I read somewhere it's the former.

In post 3894, Garmr wrote:Even through I don't think ank is scum anymore through neros interactions I'm more than happy to lynch him if we have to compromise.

I wouldn't be happy about that. I get the feeling you're trying to slick the wheels on an Ank wagon. Garmr pls.

In post 3510, Garmr wrote:I don't think house is scum. I think it's town and sk.

You called him scum earlier. What made the read change?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3895, d3x wrote:@P5- Why did you not scope TD? It makes sense why you didn't check him out N4, but Last Night? He seemed to be by and large your #1 ScumRead Yesterday.

I know it's a bit of 'Outguess the Mod', but I don't see a Scum Neighborizer being xShot {where x>1}. Why would the Mod give the ScumTeam the restriction of an Encryptor and then give the means to just create a Neighborhood with DayTalk?

Please tell me I'm not just going to be repeating LoL with you because this combined with the lack of any vote whatsoever (or any indication of why no vote) is getting me even more nervous about you.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Although being confident about Kise being town is already a massive improvement to the shitstorm that game was so there's that.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 3917, Kise wrote:
In post 3916, Pine wrote:Sixth, go fuck yourself

I'd prefer to do that first actually. It's blue ball season.

Yeah obviously I'm trying to figure you out, but I didn't set you up in a damned-if-do/don't situation. Let's cut the creeping hostility out because it's not making sense to come at me like that.

The question is still relevant because you've been slamming your foot on the brake pads 2 phases in a row, and loudly rebelling the way you are is a hindrance. You've either not been voting or have been on suboptimal wagons that weren't going anywhere. At one point, you posted that you were super busy with work and contemplating replacing out. That told me a lot, so guess what? I'm trying to assist you, and right now my way assisting you is slowly getting you to see that your stubborn way isn't working.

Non-town are typically 1/4 of the player list at the least, which means 5 or 6 mafia is sensible, even accounting for an SK. Even if mollie truly is the SK, her having a kill has not lived out its usefulness.

I have a theory that, if there weren't any town roles (or a bulletproof SK) preventing scum from killing last night, they may have chosen to forgo the kill to give the appearance that only the SK is a threat. This would supposedly put momentum towards lynching mollie, but others have already said that there's no way the scum team is 2 goons, a tailor and encryptor.

You make some fair points, but you're ignoring the centerpiece of my argument.

A bulletproof, investigation-immune Serial Killer shooting into a crowd that is almost pure Townie is far more dangerous than a greatly-reduced scum team that is NOT bulletproof, NOT investigation-immune, and is being hunted by a (likely) Doc-protected Cop

Eliminating the Serial Killer now doubles the number of days we have to let that Cop work and eliminate the Mafia remnants, if any
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Question for you Pine:

Why did Josh_B die?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Pine »

Beats me

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It's kind of extremely important to your argument that the SK isn't gunning for mafia anymore in order for it to really work.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3925, Kise wrote:Keep in mind this started as 25 players, not 20. 1/4 of 25 is about 6 (for non-towns)

In post 3889, Garmr wrote:Pere I'mreading you as town but I am getting a bit of a paranoid feeling. I will just push that to the back of my head.

why for?

In post 3890, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey, Mr. derpcop, go read the part where I got confirmed and then vote anak with me.

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say neighborizer is too weak of a role to give to scum, all dead scum considered.

How does this game work - it's a upick or supposed to be balanced? I think I read somewhere it's the former.

In post 3894, Garmr wrote:Even through I don't think ank is scum anymore through neros interactions I'm more than happy to lynch him if we have to compromise.

I wouldn't be happy about that. I get the feeling you're trying to slick the wheels on an Ank wagon. Garmr pls.

In post 3510, Garmr wrote:I don't think house is scum. I think it's town and sk.

You called him scum earlier. What made the read change?

1.If his scum who busted his buddy. I mean look at the people he investigated they are all dead except nerocain and strange cougar. Also mafia had a tailor

2.I already explained when I got my house town read but I'm not telling you were to punish you for being lazy.

3. No I'm showing disdain for a ank becuase I don't like his play style. I really hope someone shoots you tonight because sk is killing people who agree with me and it would be a nice change.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Hey mollie, can you post your current reads here with one sentence or so explaining them for me?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3932, Garmr wrote:3. No I'm showing disdain for a ank becuase I don't like his play style.

wat
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 3932, Garmr wrote:2.I already explained when I got my house town read but I'm not telling you were to punish you for being lazy.

I've literally been drunk since thanksgiving, garmr pls

Yet…
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3566, Garmr wrote:
In post 3564, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3560, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think that I said that you said this but I do remember that someone was saying that House was scummy for ATEing.

I think that was garmr. 1 of your townreads.

Who is this scum wagon you speak of?

Well you thought wrong

In post 3507, Garmr wrote:Seriously this is fucking stupid. Town is winning we should all be hunting like c
razy instead it's a ate feast town should be happy.

just saying the ate should stop.

In post 3433, Garmr wrote:house if you're town. you have to find motivation. I did day 2 I was frustrated as hell. But when titus fake claimed tracker and when scum died and got lynched in one day night cycle i got pumped so lets do this.

Me starting to think to myself maybe house is town

Me warming up to the idea that house is town

In post 3533, Garmr wrote:I'm not lynching house.

Getting a strong read that house is town.

Where did i say that house is scum for ateing?

Because you asked nicely.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Kise »

I appreciate that. But forgive me. Are you saying House is town because you believe it's town vs SK (mollie)?

And one last question: Why did you go along with Nero saying you 2 were teammates?

Yet…
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3924, Kise wrote:And Garmr especially jumped right on mollie in his first post today. I forget whether it's the same for Pine.

pine jumped on me too right off the bat. he has no case except "garmr says so".

it isn't upick. the roles and flavour are randomized.

I am very tempted to vote fishy. yiley was bad, jackal was opportunistic and fishy isn't much better. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for him to do something but he isn't.

I am very disappointed in perv.

I am very very very TIRED of the "mollie is the sk!" witch hunt. I don't mind getting lynched for legitimate reasons but i
hate
it when i am lynched for really bad 1s. garmr is the only 1 who is even giving reasons but they are bad cherry picking 1s and trying to paint everything i say in order to fit an internal narrative (this is why it felt personal) instead of objectively looking at my posts and trying to genuinely determine the motivation behind the posts. I wanted to lynch IaI - no1 cared. I was unsure on titus but she does weird things in games as town which messes with a good read on her. I wanted to lynch nero - no1 cared. aj i give space to but i voiced my suspicions and tried hard to get engaged. so far the biggest (and dumbest) reason to think i am the sk is cos scum were shot so it must be me. so essentially i am being punished for having good reads and trying to sort the game.

no wonder players get apathetic.

I don't know what to think about how nobody is looking at the nk flavours with any sort of level head at all. I feel like the assumption that there is an sk just cos we had a fbi agent demonstrates either opportunistic scum or inexperienced players. hey i did not know that mods put in red herring roles to fuck with town either until asofai upick and I had a passive ability where i was immune to lie detection when...there was no lie detector. I don't know if that is what is going on here or not.

kise help me here.

eta: ffs a bunch of xposts while I was talking to my son. will get to those after i play uno with him which will be very shortly he always kicks my ass. ank I will give you those reads.
whew!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 3931, Ankamius wrote:It's kind of extremely important to your argument that the SK isn't gunning for mafia anymore in order for it to really work.

Untrue. Given that SK was NOT investigation-immune (FBI presence) they are likely bulletproof. A severely diminished mafia is almost no threat to her. In fact, keeping two kills alive is actually in her favor, because it keeps Town off of her back and halves the number of days she has to survive

You'll notice I'm using feminine pronouns. Mollie's reaction to a small wagon on her is exactly how I'd expect a SK to react. Note also that she's doing practically no scumhunting
In post 3938, pirate mollie wrote:pine jumped on me too right off the bat. he has no case except "garmr says so".

False.

There is wide acknowledgement that you are the most likely candidate for SK. I believe that case was first pushed by some of our flipped scum, who have far more focused SK-hunting motives than we do. Generally speaking, if flipped scum are going after someone hard, they have a suspicion of SK

Killing the SK is healthy for Town right now. Yes, the SK
might
hit another Mafia member, but they're far more likely to shoot several Townies instead. Each of those Townies that they fail to execute is another day purchased for the Cop and for standard scumhunting

The healthiest thing for Town to do is eliminate Mollie

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Pine

Mollie's not SK.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I ISOed the town SK targets and I genuinely think that she's being framed.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

My reads are fucked right now. I need to return to the TD wagon.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3933, Ankamius wrote:Hey mollie, can you post your current reads here with one sentence or so explaining them for me?

I am still kind of townreading d3x, kise is town, I feel like garmr MIGHT be town just misguided, rach is town, thinking perv is town and still townreading the endz thing and you and i fell into step with regards to nero. td was all like "mollie stop it you're town" but then proceeds to vote me later and he keeps saying the saying the strangest things, fishy is a legacy slot, and house seems like scum for voting me and his weird defense of titus and not asking titus what she meant when she said "IC" and when I questioned him about it he was all like, "well titus used that term". I can't tell if pine is dumb or scum.

that is where I am at.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3940, Ankamius wrote:Pine

Mollie's not SK.

THANK YOU!!!!!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3939, Pine wrote:False.

There is wide acknowledgement that you are the most likely candidate for SK. I believe that case was first pushed by some of our flipped scum, who have far more focused SK-hunting motives than we do. Generally speaking, if flipped scum are going after someone hard, they have a suspicion of SK

Killing the SK is healthy for Town right now. Yes, the SK
might
hit another Mafia member, but they're far more likely to shoot several Townies instead. Each of those Townies that they fail to execute is another day purchased for the Cop and for standard scumhunting

The healthiest thing for Town to do is eliminate Mollie

state your case. other than "garmr says so" and "fishy's seekrit tell" that I am going to bust wide open cos I will flip town. this looks like desperate scum trying to lynch whom they think is the sk when ironically i am not.
whew!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Mollie, how would you explain multiple deaths on multiple days if there isn't an SK?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

^scum

Anyway, I'm like 95+% sure there's an SK in the game. I just really doubt it's mollie at this point.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by House »

In post 3943, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3933, Ankamius wrote:Hey mollie, can you post your current reads here with one sentence or so explaining them for me?

I am still kind of townreading d3x, kise is town, I feel like garmr MIGHT be town just misguided, rach is town, thinking perv is town and still townreading the endz thing and you and i fell into step with regards to nero. td was all like "mollie stop it you're town" but then proceeds to vote me later and he keeps saying the saying the strangest things, fishy is a legacy slot, and house seems like scum for voting me and his weird defense of titus and not asking titus what she meant when she said "IC" and when I questioned him about it he was all like, "well titus used that term". I can't tell if pine is dumb or scum.

that is where I am at.

1) You can't read me for shit.

2) Pine is NOT dumb.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Kise »

Hakuna matada, Mollie. I used to tease you for being SK because of what Garmr was saying last phase. Looking back, and looking at the 2 voting you, I don't find them to be reliable/sheepable players. Pine is swamped with work and IRL things afaict, and his voting/unvoting positions hurt him. I'm looking back now and really not sure why I just flew with "Garmr says so" but I don't feel you're SK.

Can't remember who but someone said you immediately jumped on Titus when she called HI the SK, likely because you're SK and knew Titus was lying. I think that accusation doesn't hold up now.

That said and out the way, what do you guys make of the SK's targets: Trying to please town? Simply preferring to kill possible mafia > everyone? Avoiding a kill overlap with the mafia's kill? Other? It's something I recently thought about that could help us profile the SK a bit.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”