Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3975, pirate mollie wrote:I shld have let nacho replace in. :(

but if town wins I wanted the win.

I'm kinda glad you didn't otherwise it would be less likely that we would of made up as fast.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3974, Formerfish wrote:
In post 3970, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3965, Formerfish wrote:And Mollie. You have yet to answer the very simple question of where you think the extra kills ate coming from. Please answer this in your next post or I'm fucking done with you this game.

I already answered this and specifically said that I was wanting some1 to talk to. this isn't talking to me this is talking at me, you aren't reading what I am saying.

my reads have been correct.

my play was pretty much correct until I lost my shit with garmr.

but by all means continue with the witch hunt. I win with town so I don't give a shit cos I feel town are in a good position to win unless you people manage to fuck it up.

Bolded, quote where you explained where you think the kills are coming from if we don't have an SK.

I talk to you until I feel like you are ignoring huge parts of what I am saying and then I get a little upset.

You stayed under the radar and garnered a bunch of town reads in Harry Potter until you lost your shit with me and I pushed you down a death tunnel of love.

I SAID n3 was baking my noodle and wanted some1 to talk to. like it was in a post that you even quoted! I am not going to do your work for you.

I haven't been under the radar in fact I have been pushed since d2. by garmr and
followers
including scum!nero. it is d5. you *say* you haven't read the game so you have no idea what is going on so don't pretend that you do.

ffs

VOTE: formerfish
whew!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Saying that you are confused about a kill doesn't explain where you think they are coming from. I want a theory, an idea, a fucking inkling of where your head is at with regards to those kills. I had 2 posts explaining where I think the kills are going and you ignored them. We had scum die in addition to another player and the scum was executed. How do you explain the flavor with the dead mafia?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

so that's 5 votes on former fish with 8 to lynch so that's l-3

@Mollie race you to 400 post since me and you are the highest posters.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You weren't quiet in Harry Potter either, so don't twist my words. I was saying that you weren't gaining any scum reads in that game. That's what I meant by flying under the radar. It wasn't until I started to push you that you blew up and shit the bed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

Basically mollies theroy is mafia have a extra kill and they shot themselves to make them look like vigs even through we had a flipped fbi agent at the time.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

What the fuck is it about people being unable to refrain from answering questions not directed at them?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by d3x »

Let's start with this...

@Pine- Answer me. Twilight Yesterday, I asked you some things and you ignored them. You pushed your agenda at me and then immediately dropped it Today. I've continued to question the Cop and Yesterday it was all but a Scum Claim. Today, you haven't batted an eye at anyone questioning the Cop. You've been an appologist for any remaining Mafia and that's all freaking shades of wrong. It is just as ridiculous to assume that we've swept the Mafia as it was to assume only one killing faction on D2. A single point of data does not a reliable conclusion make.

@Kthx- Post or die. I don't want to hear any bs excuses about Larges, this is D5 and it's been small enough to actually read the game for a few Day phases. You have clearly demonstrated that you are barely giving it a cursoury glance.

@TDWagon- This is not happening Today. I have a hard TownRead on TWIE, so he's not lying about the Neighborhood. That takes TD off of the table, in my book.

In post 3786, Ankamius wrote:Scum:
TiphaineDeath (Can't see this as town)
<ftfy>

FormerFish/Garmr/Pine (Remainder of scumteam is probably here)
RachMarie (Probably it if someone outside the above isn't scum; literally the only slot I have no read on whatsoever)
Good reads

In post 3879, Garmr wrote:I think a lot of our problems would be solved if people take time to read the game instead of skim reading
QFFuckingT

@Garmr p- Why?

@P5 p- That's not how Cop/SK/FBI works... Cop Investigates for Mafia. FBI Investigates for SK. SK isn't Cop Investigation Immune... they're not Mafia and Investigate as such. That's standard, bro. That... should be in your RolePM. You Investigate for Mafia/Not Mafia. Right...?

In post 3928, Pine wrote:A bulletproof, investigation-immune Serial Killer shooting into a crowd that is almost pure Townie is far more dangerous than a greatly-reduced scum team that is NOT bulletproof, NOT investigation-immune, and is being hunted by a (likely) Doc-protected Cop
Unless either killing faction finds any hypothetical Doc. Unless the SK is shooting for Mafia. Unless the Mafia are gunning for Town PRs. Unless we Lynched the only PR that can find the SK.

@Fish- What is the mollie ScumTell that caused you to gun for her immediately upon replacing in?

Vote:Pine
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

also the mafia death was straight after the fbi flip.

@Former fish

Shes already answered it before in past and I'm sick of you and her running in circles it's like watching gold fish have a argument.

@Dex
He may compromise town late game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

@dx3- I will let Mollie tell you, she seems to know what I think it is. However, if she's wrong on it, I would rather keep that nice and safe in my pocket.

@Garmr- I don't give a fuck about how you feel about what is going on between us. If she answered it she could link to the post where she actually explained it. If it seems like we are running in circles its because she refuses to read my posts and make appropriate responses. Don't step into my investigations again.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by d3x »

@Garmr- How do you see TownAnk compromising Late Game?

@Fish- Convenient that the secret Tell that allowed you to skip 113 pages may never see the light of day... :roll:

GTKAS - d3x
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

d3x, how is it convenient? If you had a tell on someone that you weren't entirely sure they knew about what would you do? I told you to ask Mollie, if she is right about it I will confirm, if not then you are goddamned right I'm holding onto it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3986, d3x wrote:@Garmr- How do you see TownAnk compromising Late Game?

@Fish- Convenient that the secret Tell that allowed you to skip 113 pages may never see the light of day... :roll:

Basically he doesn't look back and reflect on past events. He looks at the here and now and tbh i think the main factor is he annoys me.

@Fish
She wasn't understanding/pretending not to what you were saying and you weren't understanding/pretending not to. I have already discussed this with her so don't pretend it's your investigation.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by d3x »

It's convenient because it sounds made up as shit. It's convenient because your "mystery Tell" allowed you to Sheep easily onto a push that had been going on for Days without having to formulate anything remotely like a Read. It's convenient because without backing up the Tell with actual proof, you could say that about any player at any time, and hide safely behind it as Scum with no expectations to be held to your Read.

You and at least one of your previous incarnations have been pushing the easy Wagon on mollie without having to justify squat for ages now. That's pretty convenient, in my book. I fail to understand how this has avoided your grasp of conveniency. I don't recall you building anything even resembling a transarent case on her. That must be one hell of a good Tell.

GTKAS - d3x
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3973, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3972, Ankamius wrote:Tailor.

tailor effects night actions but it only effects investigative results yeah?

do you have a trail for this? cos I am not seeing it but then I am forgetting who perv investigated. nero and josh are about all I remember.

PeregrineV got an innocent on SC night one and guilty on IAI night 2.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I used this tell succesfully in Harry Potter, and was able to correctly read Mollie as town in Plants v. Zombies. I played with Mollie as scum in a Charmed themed game and found the tell there as well. I'm sorry that you don't like the fact that I am not exactly foaming at the mouth to put a tell that I cultivated out there like this.

Again, ask Mollie, she has already mentioned knowing what it is, but never actually said it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Re: the tells effectiveness:

I did a meta dive when I noticed something out of place. In the games I looked at there is a high majority of times where it would have been used to correctly ascertain Mollies alignment.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by d3x »

I'm hoping that this is better than Titus's Tell on mollie...

@mollie- Do you know what Fish is hiding behind?

GTKAS - d3x
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I don't know what Titus' tell on Mollie is, so I can't comment.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 624, Titus wrote:Book of Shadows Mollie walked in, acted confused and never provided any substance during day 1. It was perpetual "confusion" despite nothing confusing happening. She was so obviously scum there Desp and I bussed her to victory. She's learned a bit since then. Her later posting appears townie but the same opening gives off alarm bells for me.

In post 656, Titus wrote:Mollie's first post was that of confusion which was the sane stance she tookall of day 1. Her content has been improving but I am suspicious whenever Mollie is confused without a specific question.

In post 777, Titus wrote:I also played in Orangic Chemistry with scumMollie. She fell into the same patterns while having quite a few protown looking posts.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

Dex your scum reading formerfish right are you down for his lynch today.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

dx3-

You realize that Desp wasn't in that game alone right? He was a hydra with someone else. And Titus was right, Mollie was fucking horrible that game. We went in with the understanding that we were not going to bus, she made it impossible to keep that from happening.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by d3x »

@Fish- I paid little attention to the names in your hydra back then, because neither were familiar to me. It only dawned on me earlier tonight that you were the other head {I've since played with Desp once or twice}. I fail to see how any of that is relevant, however, because we're talking about this Tell of yours. I linked the posts indicating Titus's Tell on mollie, since you said you didn't know what Tell Titus was using. Is that the same Tell?

@Garmr- I'm very much not against it; he's pretty high on my ScumList for the many reasons I've been toting since D1. I'm waiting on a few things first, though.

GTKAS - d3x
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

No, its not the same tell.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”