Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Post by Pine »

D3x, the only questions you asked me were why I didn't support the Titus lynch. I'm getting really tired of stating over and over that I didn't actually oppose it, I just don't like quicklynching people without hearing them out. I was skeptical that scum would do something so blatantly stupid as to fakeclaim that early in the game, and I was wrong. End of fucking story
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by Pine »

I answered them repeatedly, by the way, so I don't appreciate the opportunistic way you misrepped your way into voting me

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by House »

Why no wagon and vote count analyses this game, Pine?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Pine »

Too busy trying to defend myself against morons and get it through some thick skulls that SK is a bigger threat than mafia remnant. I'll get there

You're aware that the detailed analysis you saw in NY177 isn't my usual, right? That game was really, really exceptional for my Towngame.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by d3x »

And I don't appreciate being called a moron, but to each his own, I guess.

You say that you never defended her. I say it was a consistent SoftDefense.

You say you covered this. I say you glossed over it.

You say I misrepped you into a Vote. I say you tried to derail the Wagon and have consistently held the opinion since D4.

btw- Answering the questions of Twilight Yesterday were not the only things I wrote to you in p.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm sorry, but making a single post expressing skepticism that she'd do something that stupid, and asking her to explain herself is neither soft defending nor derailing. That's why it's misrepresentation - you're grossly exaggerating what I did and did not say

3983 makes some bullshit statements, it doesn't ask questions. As for being an apologist (which is how you spell that word,) I haven't been. You're basing your whole case on one comment, and making it out to be something much larger than it was

As for dropping my push against you, so what? Are you really so self-concerned that you're going to hunt down anyone who even looks at you funny? I dropped my efforts on you and others because I feel the best thing I can do to help Town is advocate the sensible elimination of the SK.

And wait a damn minute - who questioned the cop today? If anyone did, I missed it, and they need to be put on a platter next to you. Cop with a guilty that hasn't been countered...honestly. You'd have to be a moron (like you) to bother.

I have already conceded that it is likely that the mafia are not wholly eliminated, as the setup isn't balanced. I believe this is the fourth or fifth time I've mentioned it, however, that a bulletproof, investigation-immune SK is far more dangerous than you and any other buddies you might have

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3980, Formerfish wrote:You weren't quiet in Harry Potter either, so don't twist my words. I was saying that you weren't gaining any scum reads in that game. That's what I meant by flying under the radar. It wasn't until I started to push you that you blew up and shit the bed.

I was caught out by a tracker claim. not you.

I think your tell on me is "hi guys what is going on!" and shld not be used ever. cos it is bad and I use some variation of it in nearly every game regardless of alignment unless you wanna try to say that spelling is based on alignment which is even dumber than I thought. no matter what tell you think you have or think you might be able to use in this game (I mean you think I am the sk cos garmr says so!) you will never be able to use it again cos you will be proven WRONG. and i am good with that cos if you are not dumb like you insist you are not you will do some self-correction! unless you are scum like I kinda think you are!

@ garmr

I am kinda glad I stayed in the game too cos I feel like we have made up. I don't hold grudges (normally) and if I do it usually takes me years to get there. I don't entirely trust you but tbf you don't trust me either. if the executioner really IS the sk then you are the only 1 I cld see working off of my reads. and even that is a stretch and that is why I have not gone there. but i am with ank, if the executioner is the sk then i am being framed.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4003, Pine wrote:Too busy trying to defend myself against morons and get it through some thick skulls that SK is a bigger threat than mafia remnant. I'll get there

You're aware that the detailed analysis you saw in NY177 isn't my usual, right? That game was really, really exceptional for my Towngame.

the holes in your argument are that I am the sk.

if you are town, you have probably lost the game with this moronic reasoning. own how dumb you are.

d3x is too nice but i don't mind tanking for him!
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4006, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3980, Formerfish wrote:You weren't quiet in Harry Potter either, so don't twist my words. I was saying that you weren't gaining any scum reads in that game. That's what I meant by flying under the radar. It wasn't until I started to push you that you blew up and shit the bed.

I was caught out by a tracker claim. not you.

I think your tell on me is "hi guys what is going on!" and shld not be used ever. cos it is bad and I use some variation of it in nearly every game regardless of alignment unless you wanna try to say that spelling is based on alignment which is even dumber than I thought. no matter what tell you think you have or think you might be able to use in this game (I mean you think I am the sk cos garmr says so!) you will never be able to use it again cos you will be proven WRONG. and i am good with that cos if you are not dumb like you insist you are not you will do some self-correction! unless you are scum like I kinda think you are!

@ garmr

I am kinda glad I stayed in the game too cos I feel like we have made up. I don't hold grudges (normally) and if I do it usually takes me years to get there. I don't entirely trust you but tbf you don't trust me either. if the executioner really IS the sk then you are the only 1 I cld see working off of my reads. and even that is a stretch and that is why I have not gone there. but i am with ank, if the executioner is the sk then i am being framed.

Other than me who else do you think has it in them to frame you as sk. Kise is confirmed not sk.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

do you know who worries about sks when there is scum roaming around it is scum that is who.
whew!
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 4005, Pine wrote:making a single post expressing skepticism that she'd do something that stupid, and asking her to explain herself is neither soft defending nor derailing. That's why it's misrepresentation - you're grossly exaggerating what I did and did not say
I'll play ball.
Spoiler: More than one example...
In post 2782, Pine wrote:Titus seems like a really obvious lynch. I'd like her to explain herself though, as I'm not sure I buy scum making such a big blunder
Pushback against TitusLynch. 'Too scummy to be Scum'

In post 2786, Pine wrote:
In post 2784, Kthxbye wrote:If you've posted and not voted Titus, I want you to straight up explain, in detail, why you aren't voting Titus.

Nope nope nope

Don't care about Titus right now

Vote bullying and implied blackmail is a HUGE scumtell for me

Vote: kthxbye
Chainsaw defense.

In post 2789, Pine wrote:You know what else you're doin that I don't like?

Rushing

If it's such a lock, what's the hurry? At worst you get nothing. At best, associative tells on her buddies while she's flailing

I'm thinking a Titus scumflip leads back to kthxbye. This could very easily be bandaid-ripping powerbussing
Attempt to slow/derail

In post 2812, Pine wrote:The rush to hyperlynch Titus reeks of groupscum. Not sure whether it's scum looking for an easy PR mislynch, scum looking for an SK lynch, or scumbussing to get a short, unproductive day

Either way, I don't like it
Attempt to slow/derail

In post 2813, Pine wrote:TL;DR: Regardless of Titus's flip, quicklynching her is in scum's favor. I'm not inclined to oblige
Attempting to slow/derail

I would contend that when we're 100+ pages into a game, we have more than enough associative Tells to move forward on such a blatant FakeClaim.

Oh, dear Lord... we're on to the grammatical arguments? Really?
As for being an apologist (which is how you spell that word,) I haven't been.
'grats. I added an extra "p". Either way, you've been an
apologist
for Mafia here, here, and here.

3983 makes some bullshit statements, it doesn't ask questions.
'grats. In the strictest sense of the word "question", you are correct. I defer to your clearly superior grammatical sense. I should have said that there are statements that you should answer to.

As for dropping my push against you, so what? Are you really so self-concerned that you're going to hunt down anyone who even looks at you funny?
This doesn't even make sense. If I was concerned about you coming after me, why would I bring it up when you stopped? I'm clearly more concerned that you
stopped
coming after me. If you had continued {or even mentioned it}, it would feel more like a legitimate push. As it stands, it feels more like you were expecting your Kill to go through Last Night and wanted to set me up nicely as a patsy for questioning the Cop in Twilight.

And wait a damn minute - who questioned the cop today?
Read the thread, bro. I can't do it for you.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4009, pirate mollie wrote:do you know who worries about sks when there is scum roaming around it is scum that is who.

That's not really answering my question through. Also it's false as Sk and Scum are both threats to town/me and at the moment I don't mind which goes.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4011, Garmr wrote:
In post 4009, pirate mollie wrote:do you know who worries about sks when there is scum roaming around it is scum that is who.

That's not really answering my question through. Also it's false as Sk and Scum are both threats to town/me and at the moment I don't mind which goes.

I am not answering this. do you wanna know why? cos if the executioner really is the sk and you are really town then they are more useful than you or I (unless you are the sk). I am vt.

I am looking for scum. in which I get zero help from town. so why the fuck wld I wanna lynch the sk when they basing are their nks off of my reads? (at least THAT is the current theory, privately I think they are doing their own hw). indie hunting is scummy, there really are not many ways you can look at this.

I am unconvinced there is an sk. I have said this numerous times. I think "killed" is town aligned and there is a 1 vig shot derping around. who is too scared to come clean. if there is an sk then omg the doc is good. so why is garmr asking who knows me so well wrt both the doc AND the sk?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I really need to proofread my shit.

In post 4012, pirate mollie wrote:I am not answering this. do you wanna know why? cos if the executioner really is the sk and you are really town then they are more useful than you or I (unless you are the sk). I am vt.

I am looking for scum. in which I get zero help from town. so why the fuck wld I wanna lynch the sk when they are basing their nks off of my reads? (at least THAT is the current theory, privately I think they are doing their own hw). indie hunting is scummy, there really are not many ways you can look at this.

I am unconvinced there is an sk. I have said this numerous times. I think "killed" is town aligned and there is a 1 vig shot derping around. who is too scared to come clean. if there is an sk then omg the doc is good. so why is garmr asking me about who knows me so well wrt both the doc AND the sk?

fixed.
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4013, pirate mollie wrote:I really need to proofread my shit.

In post 4012, pirate mollie wrote:I am not answering this. do you wanna know why? cos if the executioner really is the sk and you are really town then they are more useful than you or I (unless you are the sk). I am vt.

I am looking for scum. in which I get zero help from town. so why the fuck wld I wanna lynch the sk when they are basing their nks off of my reads? (at least THAT is the current theory, privately I think they are doing their own hw). indie hunting is scummy, there really are not many ways you can look at this.

I am unconvinced there is an sk. I have said this numerous times. I think "killed" is town aligned and there is a 1 vig shot derping around. who is too scared to come clean. if there is an sk then omg the doc is good. so why is garmr asking me about who knows me so well wrt both the doc AND the sk?

fixed.

Mollie all the evidence points to sk. (The fbi flip,the targets,the fact that execution hit mafia) I don't mind indies as long as they don't clash with my win condition. I want sks dead as town ever since the last time it bit me and I want them dead mafia. I do tend to give sks the win through if its 3 people left (mafia,me(town),sk)

ITS ALSO OBVIOUS THE KILLED KEYWORD IS MAFIA SINCE TSO WAS KILLED BY AJ WHO WAS MAFIA. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER.

Also your need to disprove a sk after a fbi flip kinda pushes the fact your sk with out me having do anything. I also wouldn't mind lynching you today but everyone else is against it and I feel that stupidity will throw us the game if it continues.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:18 am

Post by Garmr »

Also end game everyone that's saying mollies not sk and if she does flip sk will be labeled as dunces in the next game I have with them and if I'm wrong I will eat a printed copy of the next post.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:23 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

OK, now I'm starting to get the feeling she is playing the fool. Garmr basically sums up my concerns in #4014, and I also question why TSO "likely" blew up AJ when a bomb is a triggered role—her wording makes it sound like she's confusing it for the vengeful townie. I swear I've been in games when she's been better on the ball than this.

FoS: pirate mollie
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:25 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

"She" is pirate mollie, by the way. I wasn't responding to Garmr but he was talking about her in the post before mine.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:26 am

Post by House »

In post 4003, Pine wrote:Too busy trying to defend myself against morons and get it through some thick skulls that SK is a bigger threat than mafia remnant. I'll get there

I'm spoiled now.

No excuses!
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4015, Garmr wrote:Also end game everyone that's saying mollies not sk and if she does flip sk will be labeled as dunces in the next game I have with them and if I'm wrong I will eat a printed copy of the next post.

also when I flip vt I accept your apology.

@ sc

you argued with me about light switches and srsly it doesn't get any dumber than that (acknowledging it took 2). I had you as town so much that i risked a fake hider claim AS TOWN. you are making the same mistake in that game that you are making here which is pursuing dumb avenues of thought (if you are town. if you are scum, carry on).
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4019, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4015, Garmr wrote:Also end game everyone that's saying mollies not sk and if she does flip sk will be labeled as dunces in the next game I have with them and if I'm wrong I will eat a printed copy of the next post.

@ sc

you argued with me about light switches and srsly it doesn't get any dumber than that (acknowledging it took 2)
. I had you as town so much that i risked a fake hider claim AS TOWN.
you are making the same mistake in that game that you are making here which is pursuing dumb avenues of thought (if you are town. if you are scum, carry on).

I did the bolded this game and your reaction was I was scummy for doing it.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:01 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 4019, pirate mollie wrote:you argued with me about light switches and srsly it doesn't get any dumber than that (acknowledging it took 2). I had you as town so much that i risked a fake hider claim AS TOWN. you are making the same mistake in that game that you are making here which is pursuing dumb avenues of thought (if you are town. if you are scum, carry on).

The light switches argument stemmed from a misunderstanding of the mechanics as laid out by the mod of that game, and I remember having how that mechanic worked correct. For what you are arguing to hold here, two things have to be true: 1.) the FBI has to be a red herring and 2.) the mod has to be using nonstandard versions of roles. Right now it's a stretch to believe that.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:10 am

Post by Garmr »

@mollie

Also look from a outsiders view your pushing there is no sk but if there was one it's setting you up. People keep shoving evidence that there is a sk and you ignore it or offer crazy suggestions like kill is a vigs text. If you keep up with these crazy notions I'm going to place my vote back on you and make sure you are the lynch for today.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4020, Garmr wrote:
In post 4019, pirate mollie wrote:

@ sc

you argued with me about light switches and srsly it doesn't get any dumber than that (acknowledging it took 2)
. I had you as town so much that i risked a fake hider claim AS TOWN.
you are making the same mistake in that game that you are making here which is pursuing dumb avenues of thought (if you are town. if you are scum, carry on).

I did the bolded this game and your reaction was I was scummy for doing it.

plz point to the post where you said explicitly said that you were "x role".

not hints. not soft claims. we, bazinga, flat out said we were a hider and we hid behind sc and said he was town. he was town. he was MY strongest read even tho bert kept getting weird about him.

where have you done this.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4021, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 4019, pirate mollie wrote:you argued with me about light switches and srsly it doesn't get any dumber than that (acknowledging it took 2). I had you as town so much that i risked a fake hider claim AS TOWN. you are making the same mistake in that game that you are making here which is pursuing dumb avenues of thought (if you are town. if you are scum, carry on).

The light switches argument stemmed from a misunderstanding of the mechanics as laid out by the mod of that game, and I remember having how that mechanic worked correct. For what you are arguing to hold here, two things have to be true: 1.) the FBI has to be a red herring and 2.) the mod has to be using nonstandard versions of roles. Right now it's a stretch to believe that.

you are trying to hold me to a static interpretation of the game. if you were town I feel like you wld at least entertain the possibility that I was right given ALL of the fucking nks have been done by a sk and only 2 (ignoring the bomb situ of aj) by scum? like
really
?

like nobody is addressing this except td and all he said was "oh xkills!!!".

ffs.
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”