TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:49 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

How are you going to politely respond to posts where I'm being snarky and rude...

Thats just mean.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

It was not my first formulated response, to be sure. :P

But, the end result is that should TD flip scum non-neighborizor, you are dead.

Otherwise, please present who you think is scum (minimum of 2 names, 3-4 preferred).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:05 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Will someone please explain Garmr-scum to me?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Kthxbye »

@d3x: Let's see, why would a neighborizer balance with what we've seen flip and what we have as claimed. How bout neighborizer is most often seen as a town PR. That makes it a very strong scum PR no matter what you say. If I assume there is yet another scum PR alive, well, the balance could be anything with neighborizer fitting really well with w/e and balancing out just fine.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:27 am

Post by RachMarie »

WTF Garmr

Outing the doc? That is totally not a town thing to do or even talk about

Seriously?

Plus your total tunnel on Mollie being SK stuffs

The only one at this point who should be hot to get rid of the SK is scum, once we get rid of all the maf team, we can look at SK hunting. Several peeps have pointed this out and yet you have totally focused on sk and tunneling Mollie, I even asked you what if she flips town, what will you do?

How about who do you think is mafia scum eh?

I am coming to the conclusion it is you

VOTE: Garmr
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Also, the PM thing. Not defensive. I don't know if she's SK, just that she COULD be due to reactions
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Kthxbye »

But you're right, I should look into it more.

All I know is every time I sit down to try and get into this game, I fail. I will not be playing larges again no matter how much I like the Mod.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:14 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

1. Why he picked who he picked.
Spoiler:
[quote="post 3409, TiphaineDeath"]Ok, d3x, here's the deal.

N1 TSO
N2 Titus
N3 ????
<TWIE

I realized near the end of d1 that TSO was actually town, you'll note that me and him were unreasonably chill with eachother d2 after how hardcore we wanted each other dead d1, that's a result of having the neighborhood to figure shit out in.

n2 I was having doubts again, major doubts, about pretty much everything, wasn't sure whether TSO was town, wasn't sure whether Titus was scum, so I targeted titus, I wanted to force the two of them to interact and help solidify my reads on both of them. It didn't really work, hence my rather halfhearted titus hammer.

n3 I see no particular reason to claim yet, but they're still alive and well and can confirm me if ya'll decide they REALLY need to, but i'd rather they not just yet.
again, TWIE, obv. I targeted TWIE for much the same reason I targeted TSO, TWIE had become a town read of mine that had a scumread on me, I decided to head that off, again, stand by this shot.

quote]

2. How the hood affected his reads.
Not. Much.

3. What extra info he may have picked up from Titus through association.
Almost nothing, I wanted titus to interact with TSO in my hood, she didn't, I wanted titus to try to talk me in to something, she really didn't, except she tried to point me at mollie, which again tells me she aint group scum.

4. What insight he may have gotten from TSO.
Not much, this shot was mostly used to stop a town on town fight, but I stand by my shot.

5. Was TSO killed for catching Titus in thread or for his reads that she relayed to the scumteam?
I think TSO was most likely killed because he was part of the hood, his only big scum read was house, who, to be fair, I seem to keep forgetting exists, which bugs me. I guess he also kinda scumread SC, but not as much really
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:16 am

Post by House »

277 posts and I was a late replace in.

Idk why you are forgetting I exist.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4152, StrangerCoug wrote:Will someone please explain Garmr-scum to me?

whew!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Of course I'm serious, pirate mollie. Why else would I ask the question?

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4160, StrangerCoug wrote:Of course I'm serious, pirate mollie. Why else would I ask the question?

he thinks kise is the doc and he just pointed it out.
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

@pere

I think the last mafia members would be formerfish and Ktb.

Formerfish for his predecessors which I go in depth on post 3860]3860 and post 3862 ]3862.

I also if there is another mafia it would be ktnxbye because of his sheeping lack of orignal opion and how he slips under the surface.

I want to leave behind when I flip town that house is probably town no matter how scummy he may seem to others. Look how titus was trying to draw a cop claim out of him and how he defended titus.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

also stranger cougar is probably town and guess what mollie if your scum reading me then you don't have good reads because I would of flipped town.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So Garmr, nothing I have done or said outweighs the 6 posts from the people who held my slot before me? Awesome, well Ill just be over in the corner fucking myself. Vote stays on Mollie til I die.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 4161, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4160, StrangerCoug wrote:Of course I'm serious, pirate mollie. Why else would I ask the question?

I can see it as antitown but I think Garmr-scum would be subtler than that even with the encryptor dead.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4165, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 4161, pirate mollie wrote:

I can see it as antitown but I think Garmr-scum would be subtler than that even with the encryptor dead.

do you know why it is so hard to scum lynched on this site? cos of assumptions like these.
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

You know mollie I'm good as scum i got through a whole game with little to no suspicion on me ask rachmarie.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

If Garmr is scum and thinks Kise is the doctor he can off him himself. It's disadvantageous as both alignments to announce who you think are power roles out loud—as town, you help scum, and as scum, you risk drawing unwanted attention to yourself. I'm going to need more convincing than that to dispose of my Garmr-town read.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

^To expand on what strangecougar said I could just off him in the night phase. If I had the power to kill so whats the point in saying it out loud as all it does is take away votes from other wagons and puts it on me and mollie. Also I most likely would get lynched as scum and all my opinions and influence would be discarded but as town they would be taken more serious and then the mollie wagon would be more cemented with less people opposing it.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4168, StrangerCoug wrote:If Garmr is scum and thinks Kise is the doctor he can off him himself. It's disadvantageous as both alignments to announce who you think are power roles out loud—as town, you help scum, and as scum, you risk drawing unwanted attention to yourself. I'm going to need more convincing than that to dispose of my Garmr-town read.

stranger kitty, I had uber goober
tell
me why he was leaving me alive in a game once and town STILL wouldn't lynch him. pecan blatantly rolefished majiffy and pointed out that majiffy was a special but nobody wld lynch him cos "it was to obv to come from scum" and then fery did a metadive and decided he was town from it and pecan was endgamed. in that same game mosy faked a posting restriction then forgot about it and no1 wld lynch him cos fery said so. he made it to endgame too. in fact I think all of scum did except for tbone and the only reason that happened was cos I got his entire team to bus him. porkens finally might have gotten lynched but mosy, spyrella and pecan all mopped the floor with town.

I know you have heard the meme that every time some says "scum wld never do that!" some1 gets a scummy.

I am tired. this game has taken the life out of me. it has effected my other games even tho I was on a bit of a mafia high after reck and I winning as town in a recent micro. I am also still on a bit of a high cos I cam in second place when i hadn't played before and the only reason i lost to reck his dummy neighbour stacked science cards when reck said at the beginning of the game "guys I get a point for every science card played!" but losing to reck is forgiveable he has played the game a bunch of times. granted quadzypants is an excellent teacher and i definitely paid attention when he wld explain things to me. felt kind of bad when i beat him so badly.

I have played a looooooooooot of larges and i see town make the same mistakes over and over again. it is frustrating. you are saying garmr is town cos his town game is shitty and garmr is agreeing with you there is mistake about it calling out who you think the doc is is shitty. mebbe he is town I dunno i was mostly helping kise but after that callout garmr needs to go. if garmr is town the only way he is going to get better is if they get lynched for bad play. personally I think garmr is scum cos I wld like to think that he is better than this. but i also think pine looks scummier cos he is sheeping a bad case and is trying to pretend that it is an established fact. plus how aj was acting towards garmr too but i noticed that nero completely stayed away from him and that makes me go hhhhmmm.

I am still not certain about you, I am used to you being a stronger presence and while you are posting a good amount i am just not feeling your presence. but in case you are town i am trying to reach to you and move you in. you ignored my reach outs in playing cards and you saw what happened there. ffs I mean my townread on you was so strong i fake hid behind you and pie STILL lynched you.

so consider this an official reach out.
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4170, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4168, StrangerCoug wrote:If Garmr is scum and thinks Kise is the doctor he can off him himself. It's disadvantageous as both alignments to announce who you think are power roles out loud—as town, you help scum, and as scum, you risk drawing unwanted attention to yourself. I'm going to need more convincing than that to dispose of my Garmr-town read.

stranger kitty, I had uber goober
tell
me why he was leaving me alive in a game once and town STILL wouldn't lynch him. pecan blatantly rolefished majiffy and pointed out that majiffy was a special but nobody wld lynch him cos "it was to obv to come from scum" and then fery did a metadive and decided he was town from it and pecan was endgamed. in that same game mosy faked a posting restriction then forgot about it and no1 wld lynch him cos fery said so. he made it to endgame too. in fact I think all of scum did except for tbone and the only reason that happened was cos I got his entire team to bus him. porkens finally might have gotten lynched but mosy, spyrella and pecan all mopped the floor with town.

I know you have heard the meme that every time some says "scum wld never do that!" some1 gets a scummy.

I am tired. this game has taken the life out of me. it has effected my other games even tho I was on a bit of a mafia high after reck and I winning as town in a recent micro. I am also still on a bit of a high cos I cam in second place when i hadn't played before and the only reason i lost to reck his dummy neighbour stacked science cards when reck said at the beginning of the game "guys I get a point for every science card played!" but losing to reck is forgiveable he has played the game a bunch of times. granted quadzypants is an excellent teacher and i definitely paid attention when he wld explain things to me. felt kind of bad when i beat him so badly.

I have played a looooooooooot of larges and i see town make the same mistakes over and over again. it is frustrating. you are saying garmr is town cos his town game is shitty and garmr is agreeing with you there is mistake about it calling out who you think the doc is is shitty. mebbe he is town I dunno i was mostly helping kise but after that callout garmr needs to go. if garmr is town the only way he is going to get better is if they get lynched for bad play. personally I think garmr is scum cos I wld like to think that he is better than this. but i also think pine looks scummier cos he is sheeping a bad case and is trying to pretend that it is an established fact. plus how aj was acting towards garmr too but i noticed that nero completely stayed away from him and that makes me go hhhhmmm.

I am still not certain about you, I am used to you being a stronger presence and while you are posting a good amount i am just not feeling your presence. but in case you are town i am trying to reach to you and move you in. you ignored my reach outs in playing cards and you saw what happened there. ffs I mean my townread on you was so strong i fake hid behind you and pie STILL lynched you.

so consider this an official reach out.

What about your bad play with emotional outburst shouldn't you get lynched for that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also doing what you said shouldn't be done,not reading the game,trying to prove there is no sk when evidence says otherwise all bad play.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Don't forget outing yourself as
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor