Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Doubleslap »

oh I missed 1003
VOTE: tw
yeah this a good d1 lynch

"Although each slap is weak, this attack hits the target two to five times in succession."
A hydra of Marquis and Seohyun.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1199, Bulbazak wrote:@Mod: Can we have a VC please?

the last VC posted 3 pages ago. :shifty:
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Vote Count 1.11

Shiny Hydreigon
- Pine, Aronis
DOMO
- Not_Mafia,
KittyCupCake
-, DrTJEckleburg,
Total Wreck
- Paschendale, Bulbazak, Doubleslap
farside22
-
Not_Mafia
- farside22 ,
Paschendale
- mastin2, KittyCupCake, Shiny Hydreigon,Total Wreck, DOMO
mastin2
-
Pine
-
Bulbazak
-
Aronis
-

Not Voting

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
t
a
k
e
s
f
o
r
a
l
y
n
c
h
a
n
d
f
o
r
n
o
-
l
y
n
c
h

Day1 ends in (expired on 2014-12-13 19:40:00)

Deadline has been adjusted due to replacements. Giving a fair chance to catch up the game.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 1183, Not_Mafia wrote:Is the Pasch wagon legit or is it the typical opportunistic wagon on town Pasch? Mastin is leading it, so one of them is likely scum.

The latter. One of the worst in a while. I took on the louder and more boisterous players in the game, and they all decided I must be scum after I started to criticize them.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by House »

2 of my scum reads on my wagon.

Must be doing something right.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Total Wreck
Total Wreck
Goon
Total Wreck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Total Wreck »

In post 1204, House wrote:2 of my scum reads on my wagon.

Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 1205, Total Wreck wrote:

It would be more impressive if you'd had them (us) as scumreads before we were voicing our suspicions of you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Bulba: I've been leaning town for tw sometime. I'm not the type to say one post makes them auto scum.
I noted you were not buying pasch scum read on kcc....so is he a scum read, thrown or null.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

In post 1199, Bulbazak wrote:This is scum posting. The whole "scum please don't read this!!!" is manufactured and fake, and he's definitely setting up a Kitty lynch with this post.
How am I less bothered by his suspicion of me than you are? -I get where his thoughts are coming from there. It's a reasonable theory, other than the fact that it's based on an incorrect remembering of events, but even then, I understand why he had the impression he did.

As for the "scum don't read this," I've
done
things like that as town. Actually, I've
only
done things like that as town.

No, that doesn't make him auto-town, but it's certainly not something I'd consider scummy.
In post 1199, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1127, KittyCupCake wrote:Bulba is in my to watch pile for contradictions in 187

What contradictions?
In post 1127, KittyCupCake wrote:
and a bad vote in 422

How was it bad?

These are both... excellent questions.

In 187, my best guess is that I had an issue with you referring to me as buddying scum near the top, and then as having a solid town mindset near the end. But, now that I understand more how you construct your posts linearly, just one reply at a time without ever going back to revise thoughts you may have written earlier in the post, I no longer have an issue with that. -Of course, that's assuming that's what I saw there. After staring at it for a while, I can't imagine what else it could be, but in any case, it's not something I'm still seeing as a problem now. Consider that point retracted.

422 is a bit easier: I don't think I liked that you listed your scum reads as pasch (an agreed read), TW (an understood read), and mastin (a read I couldn't have more strongly disagreed with) and that you then placed your vote on
mastin
, of the 3. I noted it as being potential distancing with pasch. Obviously, it's a point that means nothing on it's own, but I wanted to remember it for when we got more alignment info, which is why I have you down as being worth monitoring and not really a scum read.

As a partially related aside, I actually really, really like your recent mastin analysis.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Pine »

Prodded

I have two full days off from both jobs. I'll be rereading the whole thread and doing some work

/inb4 SH's post about this
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 750, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 744, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:He didn't actually scumread Pasche.
I'm reading this post as negative towards pasch. Granted, it was obviously more about you, but I don't feel TW held pasch in high regard back here.

I reread that post, and it was less "You're scum!" and more "You better do something to appear less scummy."

Yes and no. If you look at it from the perspective of a town TW reading SH and pasch both as scum, then it translates as:
"Jump on the Shiny Hydra wagon" = bus shiny
"and you can likely live until D2, Pasch" = and I'll leave you alone today
"You are on your own after that." = but you're next.
-Which makes sense for where things stood at the time, and fits with TW's explanations of what was going on around there.

On the other hand, if you look at it from the perspective of a scum TW talking to a scum pasch about a town SH, then it's a simple (if not very stealthy) call for his buddy to jump on the wagon (which is partially why I have TW/pasch as an unlikely-maybe scumteam, though this hinting feels a
little
too out in the open to be true).

Lastly, you could look at it as a scum TW talking to a town pasch about a town SH, in which case it'd act as somewhat of a threat to get him on the wagon, though the "you are on your own after that" part feels off, and doesn't quite mesh with the tone he'd be conveying in this scenario. Saying "hey, let's put things aside and work together! But the alliance is off tomorrow" isn't exactly a great motivator.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Aronis »

The Total Wreck wagon is a total wreck. He's as town as town can be.

Not really sure what to think of the Pasche wagon, he just feels like such an easy target.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by DOMO »

d1 end is 9 days? jfc I thought it was 2 days. Well there's no need for me to panic vote pasch. Quite what we're gonna do for another 9 days is a mystery.

UNVOTE:
KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

In post 1211, Aronis wrote:Not really sure what to think of the Pasche wagon, he just feels like such an easy target.
Not everything has to be difficult.
In post 1212, DOMO wrote:d1 end is 9 days? jfc I thought it was 2 days. Well there's no need for me to panic vote pasch. Quite what we're gonna do for another 9 days is a mystery.
You don't really need to panic anyway; there aren't deadline no-lynches in this game. It goes to highest voted.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1213, KittyCupCake wrote:You don't really need to panic anyway; there aren't deadline no-lynches in this game. It goes to highest voted.

Oh yeah. Now it's obvious I didn't read the full rules in OP.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1207, farside22 wrote:Bulba: I've been leaning town for tw sometime. I'm not the type to say one post makes them auto scum.
I noted you were not buying pasch scum read on kcc....so is he a scum read, thrown or null.

I'm not sure who you're referring to, but I'll answer both. Kitty is a town read. Pasch is a scum read that I occasionally waffle on when he makes a good post. He's definitely the weakest scumread I have, with TW and Mastin being much stronger. That being said, while I'd much prefer a lynch on one of the latter, a Pasch lynch would probably be one of the most informative lynches we could have. I would just prefer a lynch on a strong scumread over an information lynch on a weaker one.

In post 1208, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 1199, Bulbazak wrote:This is scum posting. The whole "scum please don't read this!!!" is manufactured and fake, and he's definitely setting up a Kitty lynch with this post.
How am I less bothered by his suspicion of me than you are? -I get where his thoughts are coming from there. It's a reasonable theory, other than the fact that it's based on an incorrect remembering of events, but even then, I understand why he had the impression he did.

As for the "scum don't read this," I've
done
things like that as town. Actually, I've
only
done things like that as town.

No, that doesn't make him auto-town, but it's certainly not something I'd consider scummy.

I think you need to stop viewing him as Kitty2. It's clouding your judgement.

In post 1208, KittyCupCake wrote:
422 is a bit easier: I don't think I liked that you listed your scum reads as pasch (an agreed read), TW (an understood read), and mastin (a read I couldn't have more strongly disagreed with) and that you then placed your vote on
mastin
, of the 3. I noted it as being potential distancing with pasch. Obviously, it's a point that means nothing on it's own, but I wanted to remember it for when we got more alignment info, which is why I have you down as being worth monitoring and not really a scum read.

As a partially related aside, I actually really, really like your recent mastin analysis.

I should have probably been more clear with what I was thinking Mastin-wise. I was seeing a lot of evidence that pointed to her being scum, and she became a much stronger scum read, leading to my vote. I prefer to vote for my stronger scum reads, and I don't even think about consolidating votes until near the end of the day.

In post 1210, KittyCupCake wrote:
On the other hand, if you look at it from the perspective of a scum TW talking to a scum pasch about a town SH, then it's a simple (if not very stealthy) call for his buddy to jump on the wagon (which is partially why I have TW/pasch as an unlikely-maybe scumteam, though this hinting feels a
little
too out in the open to be true).

There's actually something else I saw that suggests a TW/Pasch scum team and is much stronger. I made a note of it in my catch up. See if you can find it.

In post 1213, KittyCupCake wrote:You don't really need to panic anyway; there aren't deadline no-lynches in this game. It goes to highest voted.

I forgot this game had plurality.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 1211, Aronis wrote:The Total Wreck wagon is a total wreck. He's as town as town can be.

Not really sure what to think of the Pasche wagon, he just feels like such an easy target.

This is definitely a typical day 1 push on me. I rub people the wrong way, their guts tell them that I'm scum, the people I accuse decide that I absolutely must be scum and will stop at nothing to see me die... and I almost always flip town.

Who do you think we should lynch instead, then? Shiny? That's just fine with me.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 876, farside22 wrote:Someone that knows mastin better....is she typically prone to react so aggressively and with such a potty mouth when called out? Reading her post on page 20 and it reads over the top.
Nope. I've never seen her do this.
FUCK that. I've had plenty of fucking games where I've ranted like this, most of them with the same fucking cause that I am getting sick and tired of, the bullshit about things which I would NEVER do.

I have a code of conduct. I never violate it. EVER. I'd rather die than break these rules of mine. So the more people make the accusation about me violating said principles, the more I fucking snap back. Once or twice might be okay. MULTIPLE fucking games, not so much. The message should have been clear the first fucking time. I do not take personal attacks to my character very well. (Thus, saying I'm scum because I did something is fine; saying I'm scum because I lied about having done that something when I didn't is not, because my alignment regardless, I'm gonna fucking believe I did that fucking thing, since I'd never lie about the action. Just the MOTIVATION
driving
said action.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1183, Not_Mafia wrote:Is the Pasch wagon legit or is it the typical opportunistic wagon on town Pasch? Mastin is leading it, so one of them is likely scum.
:igmeou:
:shifty:
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1193, Total Wreck wrote:Dammit, I hate feeling like Pine is scum.
Welcome to my life.

:P

(It's a shame that the majority of games we had together were lost in the rollback, but there's still plenty you can look up if you're curious. Butyeah, scumread there remains.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

It's nice that you ignored my previous response to you trying to say that ranting/rage = lecturing.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6426565#p6426565]post 1199[/url], Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1095, mastin2 wrote:
For spontaneous rage, this is some well thought out prose.
THAT would be because it's real, and you fucking know it. The contrast between my rage in this game and the fakerage in L4D is so strong that I don't need to see things from my perspective to tell; blind men can do the same.
Okay, let's look at it:
In post 492, mastin2 wrote:YOU CANT" SEE THROUGH THE KEYBOARD> YOU CAN'ET SEE THAT MY JAW IS TREBLING, SHAKINGM. YOU CAN'GT FUCLKIG
SEE
MY HANDS FUCKING TREMBLING. YOU. DON'T. FUCKING. SEE. THE.
HATRED
. COMING THROUGH.
So ignoring the typing "mistakes" (some of these should be impossible if you're quickly typing, such as substituting > for . which involves the use of the shift key, impossible with caps lock), you have lines such as "you can't see that my jaw is trembling, shaking" which is designed to be aesthetically pleasing with the imposed pause that the comma gives. Mastin also puts emphasis on the words "see" and "hatred", again using the English language to make a point, rather than actually raging. Touches like these scream created rather than spontaneous and suggest that these sentences were designed to imply rage, rather than having actually been created by it.
Oh, you are NOT gonna win that battle, Bulb. 'Cause know what?

I know something about my rage that you don't.

Know how when I quote posts, most of the time, it's fine? Well, I use a proxy to access mafiascum most of the time. That proxy has a quirk where it removes the "http://mafiascum.net" part from the quotes for god only knows why. Most of the time, I remember to put it back in manually. You do occasionally see me make slip-ups, PARTICULARLY when I'm so passionate and engaged that I forget to check. (Generally, the more absorbed I am in typing, the less thought goes into the check.)

You might note that during the exchange, there were a LOT of butchered quote tags...for exactly that reason. In fact? There was one butchered quote tag where I tried to type the http://mafiascum.net, yet it got horribly mangled. You know why it got horribly mangled?
Because I was so seething with rage that
I couldn't type straight

My fucking rage is VERY much real, thankyouverymuch. If you need examples from past games, well, I can't think of many off the top of my head, but I do have at least one: Tales of You, particularly near the end when pie called me a liar. (It's very much in a lot of my posting that game, but iso MafiaSSK and look at the second-to-last page of it, near the bottom. It's strongest there.)

In those games I linked, you essentially stroked your own ego and turned the threads into mini Mastin academies.
Yes, which is what the fucking ranting was all about.

You've been pretty hands off this whole game. You may show up occasionally, but you don't have [impact].
This is true enough, though it's very largely just what I feel like doing. Most of my recent games, I've suffered from apathy. I'm actually NOT apathetic here, even though I'm seeing warning signs that mean I know I'll fall into it eventually. Including the style that just seems most natural this game. I explicitly said this before, and I KNOW it was this game that I said it in, that for this game, I feel like sitting back and watching, occasionally lending a helping hand with an insightful comment where need be.

Which is why I'm showing up where need be and saying what I can to help. Like dismantle tVt fights, prevent wagons on town, and direct attention in the vague area I want it to (one of the four between you/Pasch/Rom-Mafia/Pine). But I actually don't care who gets lynched...so long as it's one of you four. I'd be totally okay with any of those four outcomes. Direct attention onto a townread, and I'll give you hell. Direct attention onto a lesser townread, and I'll shut it down but not in a hellraising way. So not apathetic, not yet, even if the risk is there and quite high. (It shouldn't be
that
large an issue, though, because I'm dieing early this game, thus, no need for me to worry too much.)

Speaking of which...
Unvote

Vote Total Wreck
Hell rises.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1202, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Shiny Hydreigon
- Pine, Aronis
DOMO
- Not_Mafia,
KittyCupCake
-, DrTJEckleburg,
Total Wreck
- Paschendale, Bulbazak, Doubleslap
Not_Mafia
- farside22 ,
Paschendale
- mastin2, KittyCupCake, Shiny Hydreigon,Total Wreck, DOMO
Seriously, those Shiny/TW wagons suck ass.

In contrast? The weakest vote on Pasch is DOMO. (Oh, and Bulb, note the order of the votes. Like I said. We have the Pasch wagon because of me. TW might have pushed it harder, and Shiny pushed it first. But both of them got distracted on tangents. I can't claim all the credit for putting them back onto it. But I certainly can claim SOME credit.) All the other votes are solid. Not only in reasoning, but in the players making the vote.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1208, KittyCupCake wrote:As a partially related aside, I actually really, really like your recent mastin analysis.
Name it, because while I've had plenty of fucking people use BS, nobody's reasoning has stank more of bullshit than Bulb's. My rage was very much real, because my reads (the thing I was raging about), my alignment regardless, have been very much real. And Bulb's argument is attacking those. (If he attacked the
motivation
behind said reads, rather than 'doubting' the existence of said reads, that'd be more understandable, but aside from one quip I saw that raised a valid point about my style, he wasn't.)

Yep.
And Marquis, but Marquis' head isn't exactly that into the game.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1215, Bulbazak wrote: Pasch is a scum read that I occasionally waffle on when he makes a good post. He's definitely the weakest scumread I have, with TW and Mastin being much stronger.
So let me get this straight, you think that a scumteam with me at the helm (because with that scumteam composition, it would be me), we'd decide to spontaneously (because it would not have been planned given the progression of the read) become power-bussers of our scumbuddy?
:lol:
(No, seriously. I laughed, legitimately, out loud when reading this, and it's still making me chuckle. :giggle: <--That emote is basically my face every time the thought's at the forefront of my brain when typing this.)

Also,
That being said, while I'd much prefer a lynch on one of the latter, a Pasch lynch would probably be one of the most informative lynches we could have. I would just prefer a lynch on a strong scumread over an information lynch on a weaker one.
^Why Bulb is scum with Pasch.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”