Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 769, droog wrote:
In post 761, Ankamius wrote:Not liking droog's AdrienC vote.

do you think adrien asking if the lynch was through
without voting on it
was not scummy?

That's not what I was getting at. You posted all this stuff about other people, then quoted one post by Adrien with a response that is less impressive, but decided that was the scummiest thing out of everything you posted. I don't understand how it's groundbreaking enough to be stronger than everything else you posted by itself.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 772, farside22 wrote:I looked at the wagon on siv
The one I found the scummiest.

Vote: anka

Explain.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by droog »

In post 775, Ankamius wrote:

without voting on it
was not scummy?

That's not what I was getting at. You posted all this stuff about other people, then quoted one post by Adrien with a response that is less impressive, but decided that was the scummiest thing out of everything you posted. I don't understand how it's groundbreaking enough to be stronger than everything else you posted by itself.

so instead of saying 'please explain
you posted all this stuff about other people
then quoted one post by adrien'

you left the vague 'i dont like this'
which could be interpreted many ways
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Droog, I don't understand how you went from voting Dino to voting Ade in just a few posts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sure lets go over a few things.

In post 311, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Siveure DtTrikyp

The vote on siv which came after stating a reason.

In post 297, Ankamius wrote:Amy wagon at this point is bad. The way she handles the pressure is town.
Siveure trying to discredit Mathdino leaving the wagon is slimy as hell. Nothing about his ISO really gives me any good iggly wigglies either.
Something about Venrob's reads sounds town. Probably because of the Amy townread. The feeling I get from his play is that he wouldn't just close off that avenue so easily as scum.
Romitelli does a good job at trying to appear like he's doing something while not doing anything.

Those are the main things that stood out to me.

The reason is vague.

In post 362, Ankamius wrote:This is town-Alchemist.

In post 447, Ankamius wrote:
In post 407, farside22 wrote:
In post 297, Ankamius wrote:Amy wagon at this point is bad. The way she handles the pressure is town.
Siveure trying to discredit Mathdino leaving the wagon is slimy as hell. Nothing about his ISO really gives me any good iggly wigglies either.
Something about Venrob's reads sounds town. Probably because of the Amy townread. The feeling I get from his play is that he wouldn't just close off that avenue so easily as scum.
Romitelli does a good job at trying to appear like he's doing something while not doing anything.

Those are the main things that stood out to me.

What did amy do that read town, quote example.
Same question about Siv. What did he do that gives you that read.

When I asked about the delay I get more vague reasoning.

She's trying to get reads from the pressure she's getting instead of spending all her effort trying to dismantle the wagon. Other than a few posts at the start, it's been very little of that until the wagon dismantled. The posts after came less often (null tell), but had the same type of feel to them.

I don't understand your second question at all. I explained my scumread on him and the second point is basically just saying that nothing he posted gave me a particularly town feel to his play. Unless you want me to go into the first point more, this question isn't answerable.

In post 407, farside22 wrote:
In post 311, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Siveure DtTrikyp

In post 313, Ankamius wrote:That's okay, because I posted the meat of why I think he's scum on the last page.

Why did you wait to vote for Siv?

I was kinda hoping to get interactions before committing to anything since I hadn't fully parsed where everyone is in my head at that point; the reads list was just general areas for everyone. After getting asked one question, I started being completely ignored and Siveure DtTrikyp made some pretty icky posts at that point so I just said fuck it and voted.

And more vague.

Lots of buzz words and no substance
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by droog »

In post 778, Alchemist21 wrote:Droog, I don't understand how you went from voting Dino to voting Ade in just a few posts.

I would still gladly vote Dino
But does adrien in say end not look scummy??
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 777, droog wrote:

without voting on it
was not scummy?

So you want to explain why you said all that stuff about others but voted for adrien?

*places money that droog will continue to ask questions while never answering what's asked*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 780, droog wrote:
In post 778, Alchemist21 wrote:Droog, I don't understand how you went from voting Dino to voting Ade in just a few posts.

Of corse he looks scummy, but the train of thought you followed to get from Dino to Ade looks weird.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

without voting on it
was not scummy?

I've found that it's easier for me to get better reads from being engaged upon than engaging people myself, especially when I'm behind.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Thanks for trying to bounce the ball back to me instead of explaining it, though.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

@farside: The reason I'm vague a lot of times is because of how I think. My gut works a lot faster than my brain does.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by droog »

In post 781, farside22 wrote:

without voting on it
was not scummy?

So you want to explain why you said all that stuff about others but voted for adrien?

*places money that droog will continue to ask questions while never answering what's asked*

What was asked I didn't answer
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 751, Alchemist21 wrote:Not really. My line of thinking was that if Siv actually turned out to be town, he could be easily mislynched without the scum needing to be on the wagon, so I'm focusing on players that weren't on the Siv wagon.

What reasoning to you have to disregard the massive wifom of this statemen?

Also I wanna know why adrian's vote was scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 747, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 745, Formerfish wrote:Yes. Why wouldn't I? Did you are anything that would make me change my mind?

No. I'm just thinking that unless Venrob is scum then the Siv wagon was all town. I'll be keeping my eye on him.

P-edit: Usually you can find a reason for a vote in another post. Ade gave absolutely no reason when he voted me.

Also I'm still sure Dino is town.

I just remembered that Flubber naked voted amy.
Did you vote for him?

Looks
You thought it was random even though he clearly went to amy and then gerts

Explain
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

@droog
Both quotes show alchemist and anka asking you about your vote on Adrien vs your comments.

Neither time do you explain the reason but ask questions to both players about the read on adrien
In post 780, droog wrote:

without voting on it
was not scummy?

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 788, farside22 wrote:
In post 747, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 745, Formerfish wrote:Yes. Why wouldn't I? Did you are anything that would make me change my mind?

No. I'm just thinking that unless Venrob is scum then the Siv wagon was all town. I'll be keeping my eye on him.

P-edit: Usually you can find a reason for a vote in another post. Ade gave absolutely no reason when he voted me.

Also I'm still sure Dino is town.

I just remembered that Flubber naked voted amy.
Did you vote for him?

Looks
You thought it was random even though he clearly went to amy and then gerts

Explain

I looked back at Flubber's vote on Amy and it looks like it was to say he wanted her to vote, similar to my early vote on wgeurts.

Ade gave literally no reason, not even a hint of one, for his vote on me. It looks like just jumped on my wagon to ride out the deadline. Look at the reads he posted before-hand. He never even mentions me, so the vote lacks any sense. Formerfish did the same, but later called it a compromise lynch so at least he gave a reason. Ade completely ignored me when I asked for an explanation.

@Flubber, I think there's at most 1 scum on the siv wagon, so to me it makes more sense to look at players off the wagon.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Formerfish »

What are you basing that idea off of? Are you just guessing?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 697, TheAdrienC wrote:I'm more comfortable with Alchemist then the other two.

Vote: Alchemist

In post 698, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 688, farside22 wrote:
In post 670, TheAdrienC wrote:So that's five on Anen and four on Siv, right? Because I think we're close to deadline and we need to decide on a lynch soon.

Do you have a scum read on either one?

A weak one on Siv. That was more of a "I don't want a no lynch" post.

In post 670, TheAdrienC wrote:So that's five on Anen and four on Siv, right? Because I think we're close to deadline and we need to decide on a lynch soon.

In post 610, TheAdrienC wrote:I look forward to when you do get back to me on that. Though with you saying you were unsure of them being scum together. If Alchemist flips scum, where is Anen then and also if he flips town?

Rereading the adrien I see a bit of droog's thought process on anen and adrien scum team.

Adrien talks about the wagon.
Doesn't vote for either, votes for alchemist, but then states a light scum read on anen
He seems to be avoiding talking about his own read of anen

In post 691, Formerfish wrote:
Vote: Alc

Added colon

In post 693, Formerfish wrote:Alc is today's lynch. All the cool kids are doing it. You wanna be a cool kid don't you?

In post 703, Formerfish wrote:Well, sometimes when it gets close to deadline, a man chooses a lynch that isn't the best, but it'll do for the time being. No one likes finding out they are a compromise lynch, but we've all been there at one point or another.

I already said I'm not lynching siv with venrob on that wagon, and An has claimed a role that is confirmable so he has a stay of execution. I'd like to lynch venrob but won't have enough time to get support. So its you.

I looked at this to see fish comment is the equivalent of Adriens but with more words after the naked vote.

Really it comes down to when fish votes for siv and adrien doesn't for no reason found.

Droog: am I missing anything?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And dude, you do know what happens when it gets close to deadline right? Votes pile onto the person who looks the scummiest out of the leading wagons. I said I wasn't voting Siv (until I eventually had to because the wagon on you fell apart) i was actually voting Ane but he claimed a role that could be verified, and that left you until people bitched out and moved to Siv.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 791, Formerfish wrote:What are you basing that idea off of? Are you just guessing?

Partially, although I have at least a slight townread on most of the players who were on the Siv wagon. Also, don't get mad because I brought up your vote on me. I was showing that you and adrien started in a similar position (giving a naked vote), and when questioned you were willing to give a reason whereas Adrien completely dodged the question. Hell, the 1 possible scum to me is Venrob, and that's coming from what you said about him and his V/LA.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Oh shyt, prod dodge.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: alchemist

He's lying about his reasons about adrien.

Quote wall when I get to my computer.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Formerfish »

Alc if you think Ven could be scum why not go for him?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:44 am

Post by droog »

In post 789, farside22 wrote:Both quotes show alchemist and anka asking you about your vote on Adrien vs your comments.

neithher of those were qusetions
semantics

if you want to know why im voting adrien
asking 'is that lynch' without voting on it
is scummier than just about anything else

and if i can push in this direction i iwll
if nothing comes from it i will happily go back to my other reads
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 797, Formerfish wrote:Alc if you think Ven could be scum why not go for him?

I think Ade is scummier, plus what you pointed out abot Venrob would be the only thing I've seen from him I would call scummy, so for now he only has IGMEOY status.

Return to “Completed Open Games”