BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 961, Formerfish wrote:Well that escalated pretty quickly. I fail to see any reasoning (actual reasoning, you know not the bullshit buzz words you're slinging in my direction). And find it quite funny that you vote me when I refuse to answer your line of question when you are in turn refusing to out your reads, which is pretty anti town when you think about the denial of information. Its especially bothersome that the info you refuse to provide is something you've made more than one observation about when done by others. Personally, I'm am waiting with bated breath to see what this mastery of reads list must look like. I imagine a font like none I've seen before, and composition that would make 14th century French poets weep with envy.

Vote BBT

Let's fucking do this.

Well, I mean, you can clearly see I disliked your entry post for one. Then, you proceeded to completely stop the discussion we were having. I fail to see the town motivation in that.

It's good to see that OMGUS is still a thing as well. Votes should be piling on Fish now, that would be great.

In post 962, Konowa wrote:Alright now that another game is over, maybe I'll actually be able to focus on this clusterfuck.

That's good because I'm beginning to think you're town.

In post 963, Drake Crusader wrote:Clearly Several pages later and he still isn't lynched. Konowa self voted = scum. As stated earlier he even said he was scum. = scum
He bullies people = scum. His posts and plays shows that he was afk when pressure on him was applied and now he is back as the wagon is forming again on BBT
Boon once again has me on edge. I have my reads almost finished. Just gotta work on Former and Varsoon.

Silll believe my vote on konowa is pure ( since he is scum.)

LOL what? Would happily, HAPPILY, lynch this guy right now.

In post 979, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
i have a townread on BBT because refusal to give out reads list is something i do and i don't know if he's trying to manipulate me, and i think his interactions with thor seem pretty townish, and i think the only thing that bugs me about BBT is all the while i'm hard defending him he hasn't said a word to/about me and that's kinda weird

I believe we spoke earlier in the day. I'm pretty sure you're town and you seem set on lynching Varsoon today. I'm not sure that's what I want to do and am therefore pursuing other avenues. It would be just fantastic if you could vote Fish.

In post 984, Formerfish wrote:I do find it a bit scummy to shit on everyone's reads and to then turn around and refuse to give your own. Especially I'm the way that he did it. Calling mine pedestrian but refusing to devulge his advantgaud reads in the same breath basically.

Added to all the shit hea been saying towards me = a scum read. I'd say Boon BBT team for the win.

So, this is you admitting you're voting me because I voted you, right?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1001, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 961, Formerfish wrote:Well that escalated pretty quickly. I fail to see any reasoning (actual reasoning, you know not the bullshit buzz words you're slinging in my direction). And find it quite funny that you vote me when I refuse to answer your line of question when you are in turn refusing to out your reads, which is pretty anti town when you think about the denial of information. Its especially bothersome that the info you refuse to provide is something you've made more than one observation about when done by others. Personally, I'm am waiting with bated breath to see what this mastery of reads list must look like. I imagine a font like none I've seen before, and composition that would make 14th century French poets weep with envy.

Vote BBT

Let's fucking do this.

Well, I mean, you can clearly see I disliked your entry post for one. Then, you proceeded to completely stop the discussion we were having. I fail to see the town motivation in that.

It's good to see that OMGUS is still a thing as well. Votes should be piling on Fish now, that would be great.

In post 962, Konowa wrote:Alright now that another game is over, maybe I'll actually be able to focus on this clusterfuck.

That's good because I'm beginning to think you're town.

In post 963, Drake Crusader wrote:Clearly Several pages later and he still isn't lynched. Konowa self voted = scum. As stated earlier he even said he was scum. = scum
He bullies people = scum. His posts and plays shows that he was afk when pressure on him was applied and now he is back as the wagon is forming again on BBT
Boon once again has me on edge. I have my reads almost finished. Just gotta work on Former and Varsoon.

Silll believe my vote on konowa is pure ( since he is scum.)

LOL what? Would happily, HAPPILY, lynch this guy right now.

In post 979, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
i have a townread on BBT because refusal to give out reads list is something i do and i don't know if he's trying to manipulate me, and i think his interactions with thor seem pretty townish, and i think the only thing that bugs me about BBT is all the while i'm hard defending him he hasn't said a word to/about me and that's kinda weird

I believe we spoke earlier in the day. I'm pretty sure you're town and you seem set on lynching Varsoon today. I'm not sure that's what I want to do and am therefore pursuing other avenues. It would be just fantastic if you could vote Fish.

In post 984, Formerfish wrote:I do find it a bit scummy to shit on everyone's reads and to then turn around and refuse to give your own. Especially I'm the way that he did it. Calling mine pedestrian but refusing to devulge his advantgaud reads in the same breath basically.

Added to all the shit hea been saying towards me = a scum read. I'd say Boon BBT team for the win.

So, this is you admitting you're voting me because I voted you, right?

Well, if you ignore everything else I've said, squint real hard and then shove your head up your own ass I could see how scum would come to that conclusion.

But no. I won't admit to that because its not true and its a blatant attempt to discredit me, you know that bullshit tactic you've been trying against me since I came into the game.

So do you consider every return vote to be OMGUS? Cause I usually think of naked, knee jerk reactionary votes as OMGUS, but votes that come after an a) attempt to dance with the pretty bitch only to be turned away like the start of every 80's teen movie, b) an attempt to show scum motivation, and c) alarming feeling of deja vu from that last time I saw you in action, doesn't read as much of OMGUS as you are trying to play at.

Would you like to throw any other buzz words me way inaccurately for me to disprove?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:46 am

In post 1002, Formerfish wrote:
Well, if you ignore everything else I've said, squint real hard and then shove your head up your own ass I could see how scum would come to that conclusion.

But no. I won't admit to that because its not true and its a blatant attempt to discredit me, you know that bullshit tactic you've been trying against me since I came into the game.

So do you consider every return vote to be OMGUS? Cause I usually think of naked, knee jerk reactionary votes as OMGUS, but votes that come after an a) attempt to dance with the pretty bitch only to be turned away like the start of every 80's teen movie, b) an attempt to show scum motivation, and c) alarming feeling of deja vu from that last time I saw you in action, doesn't read as much of OMGUS as you are trying to play at.

Would you like to throw any other buzz words me way inaccurately for me to disprove?

Everything else you have said? Please, elaborate on why you are voting for me.

I consider
your
vote OMGUS because I do not see your case on me. Don't act like I'm the one stopping the discussion because that is flat out untrue. You've attempted to show scum motivation for who?

Don't meta read me. Nobody ever gets it right.

So other than meta, your stopping of our discussion (how does this make me scum?) and my refusal to provide reads (how does this make me scum?), do you actually have any reason to be voting for me? (Note: OMGUS is not a reason. You should stop doing that.)
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Varsoon »

Oh, hi BBT.
I'd vote you, but I'm not really scumreading you.

Back to basics.
VOTE: Konowa

Told you Orc wagon would go nowhere.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Varsoon »

Zebulin's scumread on me feels phoned in,
but I'm probably biased, because it's me.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:30 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

i literally sat with my hand on my dick and the wagon disappeared god DAMN this is awesome

on a serious note i'm vla until friday, finals crunch time
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:31 am

In post 1001, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I believe we spoke earlier in the day. I'm pretty sure you're town and you seem set on lynching Varsoon today. I'm not sure that's what I want to do and am therefore pursuing other avenues. It would be just fantastic if you could vote Fish.

it would be sure but i have a townread on fish and you don't have a scumread on varsoon so why aren't you reaching out to me? D:
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Varsoon »

I think BBT's push on Fish is silly.
I don't really like BBT's rhetoric or play too much, but it doesn't make it scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:34 am

I'm not sure why you're town-reading fish.

I could see Varsoon being scum, sure. But, he's not top priority toDay.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by killerjester »

Alright you guys are a fuckin mess. How are we halfway through D2 with no clear direction? Let's get some shit done.

First things first,
In post 140, Thor665 wrote:
In post 117, Varsoon wrote:Pretty sure the following got asked/answered already, Allyra (especially 'cus I was the one asking the same questions, lol)

In post 118, Allyra wrote:oh.

I find this interchange funny.
Because it basically is Varsoon realizing that Allyra hasn't read anything very well - yet not bothering to ask her about it.
Is it just that he's happy to have her townread?
Or is he town who can't figure out how to pressure someone for skimming the game to try to figure out if they're scum or not?

This is about as blatant as scumcoaching gets. Burn it with fire.
VOTE: Varsoon

Acryon, what made you go from wanting to hold off on a Boonskii lynch (#440) to fully endorsing it (#486)?

Drake, give me one additional read besides Konowa. Seriously, do you even have two reads by page 40?

Konowa, now that I've read the flips I'd certainly like to find out why you were being so dodgy with Allyra about your Thor-read.

Zebulin, your Boonskii vote is dead weight. Can you help me with a Varsoon wagon?

Blue, same to you wrt Fish. Hop on the Varsoon train.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 1010, killerjester wrote:Alright you guys are a fuckin mess. How are we halfway through D2 with no clear direction? Let's get some shit done.

First things first,
In post 140, Thor665 wrote:
In post 117, Varsoon wrote:Pretty sure the following got asked/answered already, Allyra (especially 'cus I was the one asking the same questions, lol)

In post 118, Allyra wrote:oh.

I find this interchange funny.
Because it basically is Varsoon realizing that Allyra hasn't read anything very well - yet not bothering to ask her about it.
Is it just that he's happy to have her townread?
Or is he town who can't figure out how to pressure someone for skimming the game to try to figure out if they're scum or not?

This is about as blatant as scumcoaching gets. Burn it with fire.
VOTE: Varsoon

Acryon, what made you go from wanting to hold off on a Boonskii lynch (#440) to fully endorsing it (#486)?

Drake, give me one additional read besides Konowa. Seriously, do you even have two reads by page 40?

Konowa, now that I've read the flips I'd certainly like to find out why you were being so dodgy with Allyra about your Thor-read.

Zebulin, your Boonskii vote is dead weight. Can you help me with a Varsoon wagon?

Blue, same to you wrt Fish. Hop on the Varsoon train.

Yes Boon would be my second scum read. The way with words and as I wanted to clear up from earlier post the Self Vote. How is that even considered a town move in any degree?
Followed by Varsoon. He just doesn't bode well with me.
"We all of us need to be toppled off the throne of self, my dear," he said. "Perched up there the tears of others are never upon our own cheek.”
― Elizabeth Goudge
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:14 pm

ok so we're lynching drake instead

VOTE: drake

killerjester i'm flattered you chose to follow the varsoonscum line of thinking but i like drake for scum a bit more and i'm getting cold feet on the varsoon wagon!
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by killerjester »

I mean. I see where you're coming from. But is this really the time to be chasing after lurkscum? Be reasonable orc.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Konowa »

I can't even.
Vote: Drake Crusader

killer, it wasn't that I was being dodgy it was that the question didn't interest me at the time. I was more interested in trying to figure out Allyra.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:28 pm

In post 1013, killerjester wrote:I mean. I see where you're coming from. But is this really the time to be chasing after lurkscum? Be reasonable orc.

I know but i feel really comfortable with this vote and i'm having worlds of trouble reading varsoon right now for whatever reason

i will go back to varsoon later i promise
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 1014, Konowa wrote:I can't even.
Vote: Drake Crusader

killer, it wasn't that I was being dodgy it was that the question didn't interest me at the time. I was more interested in trying to figure out Allyra.

Why did you just vote Drake? Explain your vote.

Killerjester: I'd prefer to keep my vote on my most scummy player, though I'm ok with a Varsoon lynch as of right now.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: Killer Jesterer

You're judging based off of really poor relational tells and you're bargaining poorly for a turbolynch on low-hanging fruit.
Basically, the entry and the vote on me ring really like a scum-throttled entry.

I'm fine with dying if it means I can ensnare you.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Literally everyone says they are fine with a lynch on me.
Screw all you guys.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Here I am, putting in effort, interacting with folks, giving you all tons of great content to garner reads out of and tackle and such
Buuut noooo
"I'm okay with a lynch on Varsoon" is pretty much today's idea.

If you want me dead, fuckin' lynch me. Don't be a bunch of cuckholded wussies.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Literally all of Killer's interactions are trying to pressure players into turbo-lynching me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

What's his case on me, even?
Thor said something at me that seems like coaching?
First of all, nice conjecture.
Second of all, how did I react to that?
Finally--if that's what makes you absolutely sure that I'm scum, you're full of shit.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Zebulin »

...that sounded really town.

Varsoon, the main reason I have a scumread on you (and I think the main reason people are scumreading you) is because you twisted Konowa's words to make him seem like he's saying "I'm scum" when he was saying "The case on me boils down to 'I'm scum because I'm scum' which is circular logic and shouldn't be taken as real logic". Twisting words is not something that town should do, and that entire case seems like a huge scumtell. Everything else you've done in my eyes is null/town, but that case is just awful.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Varsoon »

If you wanted to pull the goddamn wagon down on me, you need to come with something more than that.
You pretty much latched onto the literal first thing you could find that could (barely) arguably implicate some link between me and thor (OH THOR INTERACTED WITH HIM THEY MUST BE BUDDIES) and now you've already switched to pressuring everyone to vote on me.
You're not encouraging players to inspect the game as a whole, you're trying to push for a wagon.
You're not asking questions that'll garner information, you're just saying, "Drop everything and push varsoon."
And that shit is scummy as fuck.

PEDIT:
@Zebulin: That wasn't really my case on Konowa--that was just a joke.
Like, it's -really- obvious that it wasn't a scumclaim that Konowa made in the original post I quoted.
I was just having some fun.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 914, Varsoon wrote:
In post 857, Varsoon wrote:Other than awkward interaction with Thor and a shitty push on Allya and literally no D2 presence, here's the gold:
In post 235, Konowa wrote:Yes.

It's a scummy post because she's seen Scum do something like that before, but if I said I considered myself a toprated scumhunter it wouldn't have been false bravado, it would have been me being me, but she knows I don't consider myself great which is why it pinged, but if I had lied it would have made it worse.

So, I'm Scum because I'm Scum.

If you are Town, I think what is going over you head is that you are confusing considering oneself a "toprated scumhunter" (LAWL at that by the way) and being confident. Those are two -entirely- different things.

It's a scummy post because she's seen Scum do something like that before, but if I said I considered myself a toprated scumhunter it wouldn't have been false bravado, it would have been me being me, but she knows I don't consider myself great which is why it pinged, but if I had lied it would have made it worse.

If you are Town, I think what is going over you head is that you are confusing considering oneself a "toprated scumhunter" (LAWL at that by the way) and being confident. Those are two -entirely- different things.

In post 235, Konowa wrote:

In post 235, Konowa wrote:
I'm Scum.

I made it size 300.
How do people miss these things?

Quoted for proof. Take a look at the original, full post Konowa made.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”