Post by mental somnic »

In post 312, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 301, ooba wrote:Town:
Bro for post 184
Wis seems town
Metal Sonic

Obba, you should know that they are metal..They are MENTAL. :lol:

Hello. I am metal sonic

Ooba said that I am town. Not mental somnic is town. That is maybe because om has been very mean to you and I apologise on his behalf :(
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by mental somnic »

We are friends right AA :)

You can talk to me I will listen to you okay
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by mental somnic »

And yeah if there's a cult running around let's kill them first

Town and scum should sign a peace treaty to eliminate the cult at it's roots

Imagine if cult recruits a scum member, then that guy outs the whole scumteam GG
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by mental somnic »

VOTE: UT

If he is a jester he is probably not win stealing

If he is win stealing at least the game didn't last 5 days
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by mental somnic »

If he is a jester we can make him happy by letting him win anyway
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Post by The Will of Heaven »

In post 352, mental somnic wrote:Imagine if cult recruits a scum member, then that guy outs the whole scumteam GG

as was already said, scum usually cant be culted
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by shos »

Holy cwap
Game 'sploded
15 pagesinonenight

<3
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 351, mental somnic wrote:We are friends right AA :)

You can talk to me I will listen to you okay

No Worries. ty. :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:06 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

not posting in hydra bc weird internet rn soz dont wanna use up my mobile data

Spoiler: arc post
In post 311, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 285, mental somnic wrote:
In post 284, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 282, mental somnic wrote:scum found guys

For once and god sake.. Stop derping and pissing me off.
What else you think I sounded fake?

i called you scum once and you rage hardcore at me?
thats also fake

idk if you notice but thinking ur scum doesn't make me bad at this game, especially when im right

Rage? You asked for it. How do you have reacted if I have had my opening post like... "Ewww.. Mental Sonice, they always faking. .just lynch them." Sounds familiar?

In post 290, mental somnic wrote:even taking away the literal aspects of her posts i still think she has ulterior motives

but even then, if she's gonna play that badly as town she's gotta learn otherwise somehow. we can't just excuse her on the basis of the fact that she can't play for shits

In post 292, mental somnic wrote:bc it perpetuates the idea that people can get away with being bad?
like the whole newbtown thing is terrible to begin with we can't let people continue to be newbtowns after they have spent 2 whole years on the site (Happy scumday for yesterday Arcy <3)

Let me tell you something (probably in your language)...if there are two categories for players on MS (Good players & Bad players), there is also 3rd category and i belong there (which I dont like to label it). By now you should know that English is not my 1st language and am still learning a lot every day. And it has been my week point every since i joined mafiascum, because at times my understanding over something could be different to what they meant. And the people who played with me know me very well especially players like Nacho, mastin2, Penguin, mollie, majiffy who had been playing with on-site ever since i joined. So its okay if you think I am a terrible player. I ll consider you in one of those people who dont know me... So you can't excuse senior bad players.. So what is your next deal. Apply policy lynch!!?? Please feel freee.

And thank you for Scummy day!!!! :cool:

ok mate so look if you clled me fake either i wouldnt give a flying shit or i would ask u what ur on about ok idc if you dont know english as well as the rest of us you certainly arent shy of abusing your swears and expletives. this is not what im getting at. if i found your posts hard to understand i wouldn't criticize you for it. its the way you sound, its the tone im getting from your posts. its super duper scummy to me, there's no need for ad hom so quickly. the game had only been going for 12 hours and you were treating it like the be-all end-all of my reads and attacking it with such force that was not needed.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:10 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

ok look
im gonna support with my full soul heart and spirit a wagon on either dram or GGG at this point in time.
I will defend hardcore with my full soul heart and spirit a wagon on droog.

i'm comfortble with resting on a wisdomnacho townread.
i'm giving arc the benefit of the doubt rn
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:12 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

but alas ut should really be gotten out of the way right now so im ok with my slot's vote being there

mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:25 am

Post by mental somnic »

In post 355, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 352, mental somnic wrote:Imagine if cult recruits a scum member, then that guy outs the whole scumteam GG

as was already said, scum usually cant be culted

well screw the both of them anyway
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:57 am

Post by mental somnic »

praise the lord my net is workin again, but for how long nobody truly knows

In post 358, Om of the Nom wrote:not posting in hydra bc weird internet rn soz dont wanna use up my mobile data

thats also fake

idk if you notice but thinking ur scum doesn't make me bad at this game, especially when im right

Rage? You asked for it. How do you have reacted if I have had my opening post like... "Ewww.. Mental Sonice, they always faking. .just lynch them." Sounds familiar?

In post 290, mental somnic wrote:even taking away the literal aspects of her posts i still think she has ulterior motives

but even then, if she's gonna play that badly as town she's gotta learn otherwise somehow. we can't just excuse her on the basis of the fact that she can't play for shits

In post 292, mental somnic wrote:bc it perpetuates the idea that people can get away with being bad?
like the whole newbtown thing is terrible to begin with we can't let people continue to be newbtowns after they have spent 2 whole years on the site (Happy scumday for yesterday Arcy <3)

Let me tell you something (probably in your language)...if there are two categories for players on MS (Good players & Bad players), there is also 3rd category and i belong there (which I dont like to label it). By now you should know that English is not my 1st language and am still learning a lot every day. And it has been my week point every since i joined mafiascum, because at times my understanding over something could be different to what they meant. And the people who played with me know me very well especially players like Nacho, mastin2, Penguin, mollie, majiffy who had been playing with on-site ever since i joined. So its okay if you think I am a terrible player. I ll consider you in one of those people who dont know me... So you can't excuse senior bad players.. So what is your next deal. Apply policy lynch!!?? Please feel freee.

ok mate so look if you clled me fake either i wouldnt give a flying shit or i would ask u what ur on about ok idc if you dont know english as well as the rest of us you certainly arent shy of abusing your swears and expletives. this is not what im getting at. if i found your posts hard to understand i wouldn't criticize you for it. its the way you sound, its the tone im getting from your posts. its super duper scummy to me, there's no need for ad hom so quickly. the game had only been going for 12 hours and you were treating it like the be-all end-all of my reads and attacking it with such force that was not needed.

In post 359, Om of the Nom wrote:ok look
im gonna support with my full soul heart and spirit a wagon on either dram or GGG at this point in time.
I will defend hardcore with my full soul heart and spirit a wagon on droog.

i'm comfortble with resting on a wisdomnacho townread.
i'm giving arc the benefit of the doubt rn

In post 360, Om of the Nom wrote:but alas ut should really be gotten out of the way right now so im ok with my slot's vote being there
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:59 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 358, Om of the Nom wrote:not posting in hydra bc weird internet rn soz dont wanna use up my mobile data

thats also fake

This is how i normally. My tone always been same. If you think I am scum becuz i have such tone.. there is nothing I can do abt it. I give up on this pointless discussion. I rather want to be part of game than discussing how bad my play is.. Now move on. If you think I am scum.. Go a head and vote. end of the story.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Kise »

Votecount:

Untrod Tripod: 9 (DeathNote, Untrod Tripod, Skitty, Bulbazak, ooba, ZZZX, adorkable, AA9, mental somnic)
Skitty: 3 (TWOH, Major Minor, dramonic)
AA9: 1 (shos)
ZZZX: 1 (Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai)
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai: 1 (GuyInFreezer)
Major Minor: 1 (PeregrineV)
TWOH: 1 (droog)
ooba: 1 (GGG)

Not Voting:

BROseidon, Southern Belles, The Goat, TiphaineDeath, wgeurts, Winter Skies

With 24 alive, it takes 13 votes to lynch

Deadline:

(expired on 2015-01-02 11:19:14)
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Southern Belles »

okay I AM FULLY CAUGHT UP

@ ut

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you want to be lynched? cos I think you are being a bit genuine with your claim and I see the town motivation behind it especially given the reasons as to why you were doing it in the first place (the posts made me laugh). I don't remember a whole lot that you have given on the survivor claims but I was skimming and trying to catch up. I seem to remember that you like lynching indies or something.

@ those heaven things

nacho where is the reach out? when you ignore me in games i scumread you every time like I want poetry and...mebbe some flowers. that wld be nice. but in any case you are ignoring me and i don't like that. I am ignoring wis cos of a personality clash and I will not be talked out of that cos it is for sanity and health reasons. even after saying that i like some wis's pushes, at least I think they were wis's.

hey droog lets talk!

hey ooba you know I wanna get close to you yeah?

hey skitty i am here! so what you are saying is that you will join/hammer any lynches that are not on you? can you plz explain to me the usefulness as to why we shld keep you around? cos berthydra did this with a miller claim (scum) and proceeded to win with impunity. I don't think you are scum but I think this might be the 1 instance where I am sold on an indie lynch. cos it seems like you don't care and that does not work for me.
Major Minor
Major Minor
Goon
Major Minor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Major Minor »

Still out of town, I'm posting on my phone. I should be able to make note substantial posts later. I'm caught up though.

I don't want to lynch UT.

Dramonic has bad content but is probably town for his demeanor.

I really just can't read somnic's posts, it's nothing personal and I mean no offense! I just can't read them.

DeathNote strikes me as scummy.

Will of Heaven is very town.
I'm anti anti, ain't I?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:46 am

Post by droog »

In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:hey droog lets talk!

peace be with thou mollie
bout what
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:47 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 366, Major Minor wrote:I don't want to lynch UT.

why?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:48 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:@ ut

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you want to be lynched? cos I think you are being a bit genuine with your claim and I see the town motivation behind it especially given the reasons as to why you were doing it in the first place (the posts made me laugh). I don't remember a whole lot that you have given on the survivor claims but I was skimming and trying to catch up. I seem to remember that you like lynching indies or something.

Listen no matter what I cant see him living do us any good anyway. and there is a decent chance he might be scum too.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Major Minor
Major Minor
Goon
Major Minor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Major Minor »

In post 368, ZZZX wrote:
In post 366, Major Minor wrote:I don't want to lynch UT.

why?

He's either town for this, in which case I don't want to lynch town... Or, he's lying and is an anti town role that wants to be lynched. Either way, lynching him seems bad.
I'm anti anti, ain't I?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:58 am

Post by droog »

In post 369, ZZZX wrote:a decent chance he might be scum too.

come again?
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Southern Belles »

In post 367, droog wrote:
In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:hey droog lets talk!

peace be with thou mollie
bout what

oh about the weather, life, love, happiness in general and ALSO A MINOR QUIP OR 2 OR 5 ON YOUR CURRENT ANALYSIS OF THE GAMESTATE.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:59 am

Post by The Will of Heaven »

Major Minor wrote:Or, he's lying and is an anti town role that wants to be lynched. Either way, lynching him seems bad.

Agreed and I don't get why people are voting him so easily. It feels like an obvious trap.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:59 am

Post by droog »

the will of heaven has successfully
fooled every player into thinking he's town
im the only one smart enough to see through his trap

thou could be the second

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”