mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:40 am

Post by mental somnic »

In post 622, Metal Sonic wrote:I am independently reading dram as scum too and we should lynch him

Or ggg < this just bad

for hecks sake sonic
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:48 am

Post by mental somnic »

wis
are you reading adorkable and ooba either way right now?
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:58 am

Post by The Will of Heaven »

adorkable looks town, but nothing not fakeable

dont like ooba much
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:00 am

Post by mental somnic »

ok
why dont u like ooba
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:03 am

Post by ooba »

In post 628, mental somnic wrote:ok
why dont u like ooba

If I had to guess - its because we disagree on Skitty.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:04 am

I get a general fake feeling from his posts. His reads in 301 were the obvious consensus ones. Also I don't like how he's WKing Skitty and even seems confident about it when skitty is obvious scum.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:08 am

Post by mental somnic »

this is probably a tentative read now considering activity and timespan
but i realise just how much of Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai's ISO i dislike

PEDIT:well
imo
WKíng is actually a p shit tell
esp when i do it often as either alignment
also
disagreeing with you and your viewpoint on a non-confirmed isn't a reason to call someone scum, regardless of how strongly you feel

let me reread over 301 and see what i think
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:12 am

Post by mental somnic »

ok well
i dont think that post says anything either way to be 100% honest

idk mate i really cannot explain my townreads and be confident in the reasons at the same time, bc i dont rlly use towntells??
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:31 am

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=32611 - this is the classic ns scum game. Additionally, you could check out final fantasy au mafia that just ended but I'm too lazy to link which is one of ns's stronger scumgames, but it's also not a scum game he could get away with here, hence trying to coast on a survivor claim. For me, the biggest reason where I went from prodding ns to post more and not be a lazy shit (you'll notice a lot of my posts ended up saying "kill noncontributing survivors" instead of "kill claimed survivors") to actually being 90% scum was when his win conditions changed and it was incredibly obvious he was fakeclaiming.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:34 am

Post by mental somnic »

ok takin a look now
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:50 am

Post by shos »

so you come here, read a post, refresh, there's 70 more posts. I'll just read the last page everytime I get here to get updated.

meanwhile, memory serves a great deal to VOTE: Skitty
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:50 am

Post by shos »

but iirc bro and DN are scum too, and someone else too but I can't remember
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:50 am

In post 346, ooba wrote:
This line "Say by some miracle I'm actually a survivor" really seems to come from a non-lying about their role mentality. I think them saying "win with everyone" was a genuine mistake.

What do you think of ns saying that the only reason he posted "I win with everyone" was because he thought he signed up for a normal game and survivor was the one non normal element and he somehow didn't see UT's claim right above his. He said he didn't read, but it's hard to believe he wouldn't notice a few snippets from that post and read it out of curiosity, and it's much, much harder for me to believe NS doesn't know how the normal queue and the large theme queue works after being on the site for as long as he has.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:54 am

Also:

@NS: There is only one scenario that I can think of based on your recommended reading that would cause me to back off you. If this scenario is true (I doubtit is), it still requires more honesty and it requires you to actually give a fuck about the game and play townily. There is no reason for you to lurk/vote on the biggest wagon if the excuse you provided isn't true.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:03 am

In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:
@ those heaven things

nacho where is the reach out? when you ignore me in games i scumread you every time like I want poetry and...mebbe some flowers. that wld be nice. but in any case you are ignoring me and i don't like that. I am ignoring wis cos of a personality clash and I will not be talked out of that cos it is for sanity and health reasons. even after saying that i like some wis's pushes, at least I think they were wis's.

Dear sweetest Mollie, heart as sweet as dripping honey, emotions as deep as a hole to the center of the earth, eyes as beautiful as 1000 Helens and company worth fighting 1000 wars over:

I will ignore you in games when you are not here because it breaks my heart when you are not here, and also because saying hi to people before they even show up is :( because I won't be half as much as a sweetheart to you two if I think you are scum. I also entered this game pretending to be Wis, which was a wonderful beautiful freeing spiritual experience, and I think "hi Mollie!" would have also ruined the ambiance of that a bit. What do you think of my push on Skitty?
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:05 am

In post 374, droog wrote:the will of heaven has successfully
fooled every player into thinking he's town
im the only one smart enough to see through his trap

thou could be the second

You could also be the only player so far to mess that read up!
Congratulations!
Why haven't you commented on my responses to you?
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:06 am

Post by mental somnic »

ok so
i still stand by what i said about the last ns game i read through
he is significantly more contributive despite the lurking there
here he is just combative
which isnt as good but
different to scum but not town jsut makes me more likely to believe him as third party

i still want caled to post though holy fucking shit
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:11 am

In post 401, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 398, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 392, ZZZX wrote:
In post 389, The Will of Heaven wrote:How about we designate someone scummy to target UT, then lynch that person and see if they are cult?

I am pretty sure not everyone has targeting ability/not everyone follows rules

If the designated person is scum and doesn't follow rules, we will lynch them anyway so it works out

I am tired of you ignoring me in games nacho :(

@ wis

the bulba push looks good I think. I didn't get an early grasp of scum!bulba but he isn't feeling quite right when I pivot the game from a certain standpoint but it is early. like ut is begging to not be left around and it seems like a bunch of pple are running around trying to give reasons in order for him to be left around. including you. and *weirdly* that kind of reads town to me.

mebbe this can be the game where we heal old wounds. like I am still butthurt about castle.

This is my first post since your replace-in: Skrew and I were playing the new Smash for 24 hours straight last night! If you could tell the difference between me/wis posting or maybe called to see how I was doing every once in a while you might know that!
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:12 am

In post 641, mental somnic wrote:ok so
i still stand by what i said about the last ns game i read through
he is significantly more contributive despite the lurking there
here he is just combative
which isnt as good but
different to scum but not town jsut makes me more likely to believe him as third party

i still want caled to post though holy fucking shit

What is your opinion on my #637?
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:13 am

Post by mental somnic »

which post r u referencing in that one
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:14 am

Post by mental somnic »

idk really im just strangely uncomfortable with the idea of lynching skitty and i would rather they b vigged tomorrow instead

even despite all this potentially condemning evidence piling up against them my gut is still like dont u heckin do this mate
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:15 am

In post 425, BROseidon wrote:
In post 421, shos wrote:
In post 19, Skitty wrote:Now that the game's started-
We are a survivor that wins with everyone.
Our flavor is Pacman. That being said, we're going to be jumping on the main wagon from here on out.

Course, I might have some witty banter for you all. One doesn't just get in this awesome playerlist and lurk the entire time. Pretty much all I'm going to do though.

skitty, why did you claim this? don't you know that survivor is a policy lycn?

Holy shit the coaching.

VOTE: Shos scum flip here is basically confscum Skitty ^_^

I thought the incredibly obvious lying was already confscum Skitty, but maybe I'm just not the sharpest tool in the shed :(
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Southern Belles »

okay caught up.

I am really sad that ut was vigged before having the chance to give ut any reads out.

also hi arc!

still waiting on nacho. I must say tho wis is cracking me up and I can say this cos for once he is not putting me down (or at least not yet) and i told nacho as soon as I saw that he was hydra-ing with wis in no uncertain that he he better tell wis to leave me alone or we were going to have a srs problem on our hands cos i signed up first and I am really excited about this hydra! tammy is preparing for vacation and will be v/la and was worried cos she didn't want to abandon me but i told her to not worry I can do most of the posting cos we are !town! and i am pretty good at making my alignment known with players who are familiar to.

@ major thing

I am sorry you rolled indie I think the overwhelming majority of players treat indies like shit on this site. i have had the survivor role twice (offsite), lynched once and nked in the other I claimed in the first game and not the other cos if town doesn't know what else to do they will try to cull the herd and don't mind wasting a lynch on an indie no matter how good they are playing. I am not sure about you but whenever I have rolled I view the game in an entirely different way and I am able to sort the game much more easily. I think your post providing a purple as an actual role (I believe it is the third post down in that thread) I assumed it was like back goo (which I knew was what ut was claiming) with a colour variant cos ut isn't going to stupidly lie about that. soyeah he was black in the shades of purple in this case and i guess that is sorted now. I personally love indies, love the roles (except lyncher) and love rolling indie (altho not on this site) and tryt to help them when i can. I am not sure how much I will be able to help you cos of dumb site meta and town herd mentality but i will do what i can cos I think you are genuinely trying to cut through the chaff and be helpful to town. the day vig is another matter.

which brings me to notty. I am not happy at all that you will join whatever the largest wagon is! on 1 hand I don't think you wld be so dumb as to gambit a claim like that but otoh bert made it to endgame in quicklynch. it is the sheeping of the largest wagon no matter what that bugs cos that is very anti town which is why most players want indies dead on this site in the first place and plus there is major minor ccing you and i think he will work for town. so i am not quite sure what to do with you. nacho thinks your scum and i agree with the reasons but i am unsure plus I need nacho to interact with me so i can get a read on him before I listen to a word he has to say.

deathy is worrying me sort of but I gor retarded about him in desp's new york game and don't wanna make that mistake again but that coaching post but reading he players independently is pretty weird. and the easy "lets lynch an indie!" is scummy cos you know who usually pushes indie lynches it is scum that is who. especially cos he isn't making any determination of their motivations. it seems lazy, easy and opportunistic.

I am not liking mental things. i don't get the town read on ooba AT ALL cos i don't think he is that easy to sort and if ooba is town then it seems like they have inside knowledge of ooba's alignment cos i see no effort to sort out ooba who as scum is a sneaky little sneak who likes to sneak around like I am telling you I have seen him sneak past some really strong players he is really that good. if mental things flip scum I am thinking it is likely that ooba is town I think.

which brings me to ooba.

HEY OOBA!! IF YOU REALLY ARE TOWN THIS GAME LETS DANCE!!!

anyhoo those are my thoughts for now.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:16 am

In post 127, Skitty wrote:
In post 124, The Will of Heaven wrote:In the meantime, I'm going to be nailing scum if you don't mind.

~Wis

Kinda hard to do when you're voting me!

And wis I thought there was a thing about normal games where you can have 1/2 weird things and didnt realize it was bastard until today
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:18 am

Nacho already responded to Mollie twice!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”