The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:23 am

Post by The Will of Heaven »

In post 645, mental somnic wrote:idk really im just strangely uncomfortable with the idea of lynching skitty and i would rather they b vigged tomorrow instead

even despite all this potentially condemning evidence piling up against them my gut is still like dont u heckin do this mate

I understand this, and would be incredibly happy not to lynch notscience today if he gave us anything resembling effort. I love him, but there's not really any way that I'm going to let him survive this game day because of my appreciation for him as a person alone thanks to his "imma vote biggest wagon + lurk" and his strange "oh I didn't realize it was bastard/thought I was only third party despite UT's claim right above me!" response.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:23 am

In post 649, The Will of Heaven wrote:Nacho already responded to Mollie twice!

inb4 "you're not Nacho, you're Wis pretending to be Nacho"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:23 am

Post by droog »

In post 327, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 274, droog wrote:'i disagree with thou'
'i disagree with thou'
'i also think youre scum'

thats not a push

the fact that thou disagree with someone canst have nothing to dost with a read
now, if thou had explained wherefore thou disagreeing with bulba
meant he was scum
when thou presented that read

then 'tis a push.

Thou could have a point if the only people we addressed or commented on was Skitty.
Thou dost not have a point when thou'rt accusing us of making only one fully fleshed out push in less than a day of game time.

thou mean this? barely counts as a response
thou said thou were pushing x
i say thou'rt not
'O! but that's too high a standard 'tis day 1!'
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:24 am

Post by mental somnic »

you know what if i am being fooled by ooba then im being fooled by ooba
i dont get why you would be scumreading me for having a gut read anyway
let alone a gut townread on someone who you are openly calling sneaky and then trying to work with

PEDIT: I'll talk it over with ms but he's gone to sleep now so thats gonna have to wait until tomorrow
PEDIT@Nacho
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:25 am

Post by droog »

mollie's post canst be town for now
big long posts and all that
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:27 am

In post 653, droog wrote:
In post 327, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 274, droog wrote:'i disagree with thou'
'i disagree with thou'
'i also think youre scum'

thats not a push

the fact that thou disagree with someone canst have nothing to dost with a read
now, if thou had explained wherefore thou disagreeing with bulba
meant he was scum
when thou presented that read

then 'tis a push.

Thou could have a point if the only people we addressed or commented on was Skitty.
Thou dost not have a point when thou'rt accusing us of making only one fully fleshed out push in less than a day of game time.

thou mean this? barely counts as a response
thou said thou were pushing x
i say thou'rt not
'O! but that's too high a standard 'tis day 1!'

I point out we have multiple suspects and have pushed reasons for why multiple suspects are scum.
You say "oh, that's not a push its only a push when you provide a case in thread!"
I point out its dumb as hell to push us for only making a case on one person when the thread has been open for 15 hours. Not one game day, 15 hours. You sure as hell haven't managed to come up with a push on more than one person in triple the amount of time: why should we be held to that standard?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Southern Belles »

In post 639, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:
@ those heaven things

nacho where is the reach out? when you ignore me in games i scumread you every time like I want poetry and...mebbe some flowers. that wld be nice. but in any case you are ignoring me and i don't like that. I am ignoring wis cos of a personality clash and I will not be talked out of that cos it is for sanity and health reasons. even after saying that i like some wis's pushes, at least I think they were wis's.

Dear sweetest Mollie, heart as sweet as dripping honey, emotions as deep as a hole to the center of the earth, eyes as beautiful as 1000 Helens and company worth fighting 1000 wars over:

I will ignore you in games when you are not here because it breaks my heart when you are not here, and also because saying hi to people before they even show up is :( because I won't be half as much as a sweetheart to you two if I think you are scum. I also entered this game pretending to be Wis, which was a wonderful beautiful freeing spiritual experience, and I think "hi Mollie!" would have also ruined the ambiance of that a bit. What do you think of my push on Skitty?

okay you are forgiven. :mrgreen:

also you are town.

I kind of answered about skitty in my recent post. if I hadn't been burned by bert in quicklynch I wld say that notty wld have to be meta burning if he were scum but then there is major person's cc and well i wldn't put it past notty to do that. also i don't remember borky rolling survivor so i am wondering where he got that from.

I will probs help you out with him if tammy agrees. I am pming tammy my phone number so she can text me while traveling and I can keep her updated about thoughts in the game. i am probs going to do most of the posting at least until she gets back so that sort of makes us pretty obvtown cos her scum game is much better than mine cos whenever I am scum i don't know what to say so i wind up saying nothing.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:28 am

imo it doesn't really feel like town mollie but whatever, I'll leave her to nacho
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:29 am

Post by mental somnic »

In post 658, The Will of Heaven wrote:imo it doesn't really feel like town mollie but whatever, I'll leave her to nacho

the more i read her wall the more i think she's scum
what is pinging u
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:29 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Tinfoil theory: skitty is a cult leader.
I dont see survivor claim coming from scum for no damn reason and the early survivor claim with intending to do nothing is just sketchy.
Hes either CL or SK. He doesnt seem to be afraid of vig threats so hes prob a bp too.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:29 am

And do you notice you're ignoring people for pushing both survivor claims because "survivor, policy lynch" while not scumhunting elsewhere? Have you noticed you still haven't addressed our case on Skitty for why they are scum and not survivor? Did you even know that existed?
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:31 am

In post 660, GuyInFreezer wrote:Tinfoil theory: skitty is a cult leader.
I dont see survivor claim coming from scum for no damn reason and the early survivor claim with intending to do nothing is just sketchy.
Hes either CL or SK. He doesnt seem to be afraid of vig threats so hes prob a bp too.

CL would make a very very large amount of sense, actually.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:31 am

Post by mental somnic »

In post 659, mental somnic wrote:
In post 658, The Will of Heaven wrote:imo it doesn't really feel like town mollie but whatever, I'll leave her to nacho

what is pinging u

for me its the fact that upon reread its basically her rambling on about fluff and unimportant shit for half the post and the other half just sounds like easy reads, and then u got that whole weird contradictory spiel thing in regards to my ooba townread
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:32 am

In post 650, mental somnic wrote:hey mollie dont u do the not respond to reach out=scumtell thing

bc im p sure i made an attempt to reach out to you before

erm...I am responding to reach outs when i see them? I was catching up and made a big long post and in the meantime there were like 10 posts made in the mean time and every time I hit submit I am looking at 5 more? gtfo with that.

eta1: like I tried to hit submit and there were 3 just now
eta2: and there is another 1
eta3; there is another 1 can you dummies give the game a little breathing room tia cos this is getting stupid
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:32 am

In post 659, mental somnic wrote:

what is pinging u

dunno she feels needlessly verbose, like all that babbling about 3rd parties was useless.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:33 am

Post by droog »

In post 656, The Will of Heaven wrote:I point out we have multiple suspects and have pushed reasons for wherefore multiple suspects art scum.
Thou say "O!, that's not a push its only a push when thou provide a case in thread!"
I point out its dumb as Hades to push us for only making a case on one person when the thread hath been open for 15 hours. Not one game day, 15 hours. Thou sure as Hades haven't managed to come up with a push on more than one person in triple the amount of time: wherefore should we be held to that standard?

you voted skitty and ut
these were your two big 'pushes'
especilaly in the time that i originally described
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 am

In post 660, GuyInFreezer wrote:Tinfoil theory: skitty is a cult leader.

Why does sk/cl work and scum doesn't?
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:36 am

In post 666, droog wrote:you voted skitty and ut

we never voted ut
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:36 am

In post 657, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 639, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:
@ those heaven things

nacho where is the reach out? when you ignore me in games i scumread you every time like I want poetry and...mebbe some flowers. that wld be nice. but in any case you are ignoring me and i don't like that. I am ignoring wis cos of a personality clash and I will not be talked out of that cos it is for sanity and health reasons. even after saying that i like some wis's pushes, at least I think they were wis's.

Dear sweetest Mollie, heart as sweet as dripping honey, emotions as deep as a hole to the center of the earth, eyes as beautiful as 1000 Helens and company worth fighting 1000 wars over:

I will ignore you in games when you are not here because it breaks my heart when you are not here, and also because saying hi to people before they even show up is :( because I won't be half as much as a sweetheart to you two if I think you are scum. I also entered this game pretending to be Wis, which was a wonderful beautiful freeing spiritual experience, and I think "hi Mollie!" would have also ruined the ambiance of that a bit. What do you think of my push on Skitty?

okay you are forgiven. :mrgreen:

also you are town.

I kind of answered about skitty in my recent post. if I hadn't been burned by bert in quicklynch I wld say that notty wld have to be meta burning if he were scum but then there is major person's cc and well i wldn't put it past notty to do that. also i don't remember borky rolling survivor so i am wondering where he got that from.

I will probs help you out with him if tammy agrees. I am pming tammy my phone number so she can text me while traveling and I can keep her updated about thoughts in the game. i am probs going to do most of the posting at least until she gets back so that sort of makes us pretty obvtown cos her scum game is much better than mine cos whenever I am scum i don't know what to say so i wind up saying nothing.

The most important point to me re: notty is that he says he thought this was a normal game instead of a bastard game despite all the evidence pointing to the contrary. I don't think he assumes he is the only third party when UT's claim post was on the exact same page as his claim: it's a pretty big stretch for me to believe that he didn't read the 5 short RVS posts above him and then started reading all the posts below him somehow.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:38 am

if you want to get into another shit war that causes there to be a schism in town then by all means go ahead I'll just replace out.

@ om

you wldn't recognize a town post from me if it bit you in the ass
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:39 am

In post 666, droog wrote:
In post 656, The Will of Heaven wrote:I point out we have multiple suspects and have pushed reasons for wherefore multiple suspects art scum.
Thou say "O!, that's not a push its only a push when thou provide a case in thread!"
I point out its dumb as Hades to push us for only making a case on one person when the thread hath been open for 15 hours. Not one game day, 15 hours. Thou sure as Hades haven't managed to come up with a push on more than one person in triple the amount of time: wherefore should we be held to that standard?

you voted skitty and ut
these were your two big 'pushes'
especilaly in the time that i originally described

We voted Skitty.
We expressed mutual scumreads on Bulbazak.
Wisdom expressed uneasiness with UT.
I expressed uneasiness with GGG.
This is in the first 15 hours of the game, which is in the time you originally described.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:39 am

Post by mental somnic »

mollie
mollie
can u like separate actual feeling emotions from the game
and then come back
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:40 am

In post 661, The Will of Heaven wrote:And do you notice you're ignoring people for pushing both survivor claims because "survivor, policy lynch" while not scumhunting elsewhere? Have you noticed you still haven't addressed our case on Skitty for why they are scum and not survivor? Did you even know that existed?

who are you talking to here?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:40 am

Post by droog »

ne'er mind
thy only vote hath been on the survivor claim

mind i already went over wherefore thy 'ut' bits were not a push
bulbazak i'll give thou
dost not remember thou saying anything about ggg

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”