Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:02 am

Post by mental somnic »

mmollie
i asked u a question
and you never responded
and this is what i am talkin about with the reach out
happened shortly after ur first batch of posts

PEDIT": mate i distinctly remember being super duper angry with you at some point in multiple games before my hiatus?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Southern Belles »

In post 693, mental somnic wrote:yea but mollie
i spend literally every single game with him
yelling at wisdom and telling him he's shit at the game and he can't fucking read anyone for shit

yet he still gets on by just fine???

are people listening to you when you say this?

*crickets*

thought so

repeat the question plz
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:04 am

Post by mental somnic »

maybe i should just do a mollie and replace out because i'm feeling so offended right now
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:04 am

Post by mental somnic »

but then again i know how to step back from a game for a bit
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:04 am

Post by The Will of Heaven »

In post 700, mental somnic wrote:PEDIT": mate i distinctly remember being super duper angry with you at some point in multiple games before my hiatus?

Other than that game where we didn't open our pms until day 3 or so I don't recall playing with you
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:06 am

Post by mental somnic »

maybe im just
sitting there
not actually in the games but just reading them
and silently yelling in my mind
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:09 am

uh okay then
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:09 am

In post 627, The Will of Heaven wrote:adorkable looks town, but nothing not fakeable

dont like ooba much

I like ooba so far actually :/
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:10 am

And Mollie should probably listen to my read there!
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:12 am

In post 692, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 686, The Will of Heaven wrote:I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever describe Mollie's scum game as "needlessly verbose".

she said it herself she doesn't know what to post when she's scum...

And so she doesn't post or she posts short things for the first couple of days and then promptly burns out. Needlessly verbose is not how you describe that.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:12 am

In post 696, mental somnic wrote:im sorry but
if you really can't separate this game from your actual emotions
then you probably shouldn't be playing it
and it hurts me to say that bc i think ur rlly cool as a person and probably one of the nicest most awesome ppl on site
but i hate the fact that you take this kind of emotion into account in games
it stresses out not only you but everyone else in the game, and leaves a bad taste in the mouths of all

PEDIT yea

1 time okay it is okay. 2 times okay yeah mebbe. 3 times okay well there needs to be more adjustment than that. but this has been ongoing for a very long time.

you just said that you have called wis reads shit and that he can't read players worth shit so I am trying to understand the trajectory you are currently on. like I am saying you can't read me worth shit and your defense to this is to say that you have said wis can't read players worth shit and in your opinion he does nothing so i guess you are saying that wid is better at handling his emotions then either you or I? to me it reads like a deflection and a steering of trying to make me the bad person here when you are basically saying that I am doing the same thing that you have done.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:14 am

In post 708, The Will of Heaven wrote:And Mollie should probably listen to my read there!

I will!
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:15 am

Post by mental somnic »

In post 710, Southern Belles wrote:
and it hurts me to say that bc i think ur rlly cool as a person and probably one of the nicest most awesome ppl on site
it stresses out not only you but everyone else in the game, and leaves a bad taste in the mouths of all

PEDIT yea

1 time okay it is okay. 2 times okay yeah mebbe. 3 times okay well there needs to be more adjustment than that. but this has been ongoing for a very long time.

you just said that you have called wis reads shit and that he can't read players worth shit so I am trying to understand the trajectory you are currently on. like I am saying you can't read me worth shit and your defense to this is to say that you have said wis can't read players worth shit and in your opinion he does nothing so i guess you are saying that wid is better at handling his emotions then either you or I? to me it reads like a deflection and a steering of trying to make me the bad person here when you are basically saying that I am doing the same thing that you have done.

nah
im saying that
wis can keep trucking
and so can you

i dont think you're scum for emotional manipulation of this sort
i just think it's a disgusting way to play
and i know you can do better than to use those sorts of tactics
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:17 am

In post 699, ooba wrote:
In post 637, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 346, ooba wrote:
This line "Say by some miracle I'm actually a survivor" really seems to come from a non-lying about their role mentality. I think them saying "win with everyone" was a genuine mistake.

What do you think of ns saying that the only reason he posted "I win with everyone" was because he thought he signed up for a normal game and survivor was the one non normal element and he somehow didn't see UT's claim right above his. He said he didn't read, but it's hard to believe he wouldn't notice a few snippets from that post and read it out of curiosity, and it's much, much harder for me to believe NS doesn't know how the normal queue and the large theme queue works after being on the site for as long as he has.

- Regarding the not noticing a post a few posts above, I've done that this game - it happens
- The normal queue thing is sketchy - maybe

If Skitty drew a scum role PM and NS really hates it, why not just hand the reigns over to caledfwitch?

okay one time, maybe genuine mistake. But to completely miss UT's claim for the first twelve pages...? No.

Caledfwitch doesn't like scum anymore than ns does to my knowledge, and there is no way in hell a good portion of the playerlist would ever let ns get away with not posting, myself included.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:20 am

ffs heavens is conftown in my eyes I wld like to think that he wld at least contemplate making himself more likeable and no how no way does scum!nacho defend me this hard as scum.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:24 am

rly mollie? Was I likeable in polygamy, which you keep referring to when you want to argue I'm scum?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:27 am

In post 712, mental somnic wrote:
In post 710, Southern Belles wrote:

PEDIT yea

nah
im saying that
wis can keep trucking
and so can you

i dont think you're scum for emotional manipulation of this sort
i just think it's a disgusting way to play
and i know you can do better than to use those sorts of tactics

how about from now on in all my games I just lurk. wld that be better for you? I mean the reason that i am getting mud thrown at me is cos i am posting so mebbe i shldn't do that!
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:35 am

Post by mental somnic »

my god
you really dont learn do you
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:36 am

Post by mental somnic »

you know im not the only one who thinks ur emotional manipulation tactics are horrible and against the spirit of the game
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:39 am

In post 718, mental somnic wrote:you know im not the only one who thinks ur emotional manipulation tactics are horrible and against the spirit of the game

:neutral:
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:39 am

Post by mental somnic »

im gonna let ms take over for majority of tomorrow so this doesnt just turn into a cussing match between mollie and i
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:42 am

It's generally pretty difficult to separate emotions and mafia, as demonstrated by you mixing the two as we speak. There isn't really anything wrong with that: using emotions to scumhunt/manipulate is as valid of an approach as the tactic of using rhetoric and logic to accomplish those same two things.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:43 am

Post by mental somnic »

In post 721, The Will of Heaven wrote:It's generally pretty difficult to separate emotions and mafia, as demonstrated by you mixing the two as we speak. There isn't really anything wrong with that: using emotions to scumhunt/manipulate is as valid of an approach as the tactic of using rhetoric and logic to accomplish those same two things.

not when you consistently threaten replace outs to change the way others treat you in-game
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:51 am

In post 722, mental somnic wrote:
In post 721, The Will of Heaven wrote:It's generally pretty difficult to separate emotions and mafia, as demonstrated by you mixing the two as we speak. There isn't really anything wrong with that: using emotions to scumhunt/manipulate is as valid of an approach as the tactic of using rhetoric and logic to accomplish those same two things.

not when you consistently threaten replace outs to change the way others treat you in-game

Consistently? Where are you getting this view, exactly?
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:56 am

Like, I don't know if you're realizing you're doing this or not, but when you say "you're an adult you can control your feelings" you're basically telling someone their feelings are illegitimate. I appreciate that Mollie (unlike others) replaces out of a game before she starts burning bridges with said players in the game, and I can't say it bothers me when she threatens those replace outs as scum because most of the time she's still legitimately bothered by what's happening. I don't think this happens on a consistent basis: in this game, Mollie/Wisdom have a long history of doing this sort of thing (I was the one who told her to continue playing and just let them sort their shit out with each other), and they are in the process of working things out right now. Going "oh, don't feel emotions, you're too old for that" doesn't really help things much.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”