dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

Can't I just drop them both in a volcano?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 773, dramonic wrote:This is like watching a toddler tae kwon doe match.

link a video please
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 768, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 767, Piratecat wrote:
In post 755, Major Minor wrote:@Dramonic:: You're spending an awful lot of time sniping at neutral slots instead of trying to do anything to find mafia. Do you think this will change?

@ooba: I see no reason to work under the assumption of a cult with Untrod Tripod dead. It's certainly possible, as I explained before, but so is a Serial Killer, second mafia faction, and an infinite number of possibilities. UT could be the only source of a cult, or there could already be one. I don't know that it's possible to determine one way or the other without flip or confirmation.
Upon reflection, it would seem slightly overpowered if a cultist already exists that can convert people, AND UT could convert people.

bingo

at the reckoning the black goo role was used a lot and there was never a time when there was a cult leader at the same time. there were roughly about 30 people at the reckoning so a lot of the night time games were pretty large so i am think that is what kise is doing here and ut saw this and that is why he was so adamant about his lynch.

as far as wis and I go nacho and tammy will mediate and step in if things get to out of hand. wis hasn't done any of the stuff he does like call me dumb and tell people not to listen to me...repeatedly its just us going back and forth and me saying that if he does that this game I am not going to play altho i might just let tammy take over but wis hasn't done that yet. what pisses me off is that he never stops and thinks about where leaves me in a game if he happens to get nked before meit is me alone, no1 talking to me or even remotely listening to my reads and town will inevitably derp themselves into a loss and this has happened over

and

over

again.

plus i saw the damage that my hydra partner did to notty and borky in xmen and while I did manage to smooth things over with them and get them to work with us but i am not entirely sure that they truly bounced back from it. so i have a drastically different view now (learned the other half of this in pikman). the only reason I am telling you all of this is so mebbe you can understand why i feel the way that i do. the whole thing wouldn't have been so blown up if om had not interjected himself. its best to just let 2 players with *history* sort it out themselves. usually i see this type of interjection as scummy but om seems genuinely pissy and I think he is town for it.

anyhoo! so heavens is town, mental things are probs town, trusting nacho's read on ooba (for now at least! I don't have an independent read on him, he ignored my reach out :( ) I think you will actually
help
town. thats all i got for now.

anyhoo! b

whoops

HELLLLLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MOLLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

MOLLIE!!!!
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by mental somnic »

major minor you'll probably live longer if you spend less time saying why you should live longer
just sayin

also ftr this is me apologizig for my outburst last night, its not the time and place
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by mental somnic »

tiph and dram are still scum
im still trusting sonic's townread on arc
skitty can still wait for tomorrow

ggg shoudl still die today, esp with that wagon hop onto skitty
idc if you guys think skitty is scum for sure there r def ppl abusing that thoughts around here
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 776, mental somnic wrote:
In post 773, dramonic wrote:This is like watching a toddler tae kwon doe match.

link a video please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSdYiSyX1ts
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by mental somnic »

aww thats cute why would you ever want to drop them in a volcano
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by mental somnic »

huggable marshmallows
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

I'm off tomorrow. Anyone have a game summary that would help?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by mental somnic »

hello peregrine!!
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by mental somnic »

i am not scum today! i hope you are not SK today either! or scum for that matter
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 779, mental somnic wrote:tiph and dram are still scum
im still trusting sonic's townread on arc
skitty can still wait for tomorrow

ggg shoudl still die today, esp with that wagon hop onto skitty
idc if you guys think skitty is scum for sure there r def ppl abusing that thoughts around here

I voted skitty before it was cool to vote skitty. What are you talking about?
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by mental somnic »

you are batman thus you are badman
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:okay I AM FULLY CAUGHT UP

@ ut

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you want to be lynched? cos I think you are being a bit genuine with your claim and I see the town motivation behind it especially given the reasons as to why you were doing it in the first place (the posts made me laugh). I don't remember a whole lot that you have given on the survivor claims but I was skimming and trying to catch up. I seem to remember that you like lynching indies or something.

@ those heaven things

nacho where is the reach out? when you ignore me in games i scumread you every time like I want poetry and...mebbe some flowers. that wld be nice. but in any case you are ignoring me and i don't like that. I am ignoring wis cos of a personality clash and I will not be talked out of that cos it is for sanity and health reasons. even after saying that i like some wis's pushes, at least I think they were wis's.

hey droog lets talk!

hey ooba you know I wanna get close to you yeah?

hey skitty i am here! so what you are saying is that you will join/hammer any lynches that are not on you? can you plz explain to me the usefulness as to why we shld keep you around? cos berthydra did this with a miller claim (scum) and proceeded to win with impunity. I don't think you are scum but I think this might be the 1 instance where I am sold on an indie lynch. cos it seems like you don't care and that does not work for me.

WHY YOU NEVER ASKE ME TO TALK MOLLIE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//]

YOU TOTALLY IGNORED ME MOLLIE!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG

DID YOU NOT SEE MY NAME IN THE PLAYERLIST
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by DeathNote »

So I had a long day at work today and will likely have a long week. I was able to read up on what happened on my phone but I don't really care for phone posting.

I saw the feud between the hydras and didn't particularly care one way or the other about it. I read about a page and a half before just skimming through the rest until I reached something game relevant. That all seemed like something I would see in GD.

The skit debate seems like a hot topic right now which makes sense I guess. That slot is the target for todays lynch. I am too simple to care about the reasonings why Skit did what he (they) did or who is scum with them or how should we kill them, yada yada. I just know that Skitty is probably a survivor, maybe scum but definitely not town. I wouldn't mind using my lynch on that.

Holler if ya need me.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by The Will of Heaven »

don't like tiphaine
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:32 pm

In post 770, TiphaineDeath wrote:So yeah, skitty and AA are scum together.

And you changed from skitty to aa because..?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 790, The Will of Heaven wrote:don't like tiphaine

Agreed
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by mental somnic »

hey twoh
if u wont get on ggg will u get on tiph instead
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:59 pm

maybe but not before skitty is dead
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Lazy reads. Just be glad I caught up:

Bro - Strong entrance looks town to me.

Nacho - I don't have a strong desire to lynch Nacho yet, which bodes well for Nacho.

AA9 - I've only seen her as a replacement and her posts here are much less defensive and more coherent than I've seen from her. I don't see the issue with the placation and I think Bulba's issue with AA9 is weird. Also, extending the deadline because we can is stupid. Find scum and kill it before half the players stop caring about the game.
*Placate means to make someone less angry or hostile. I had to look this up despite English being my primary language (it's not a common word, Bro).

Mollie/Tammy/NotMala - You don't get to complain about lack of reach outs when you don't post/make a presence in game beforehand. Also, where's Tammy?

adorkable - I liked 535 enough that I'm not concerned about this slot at the moment. I thought the comments about postcount were weird, though.

Bulba - Light townread. Didn't like him calling everything voting Skitty scum, but I can see where he'd think people were trying to taking advantage of the 3p claim.

Mental Blue Thing - Probtown, but I take no responsibility for this read because I don't do touchy feely.

ZZZX - Is he usually this active? I do like some of his posting (barring the UT lynch), though.

Droog - Clowns are creepy. Someone said this was town, and I'm lazy enough to sheep that read for the time being because I don't care about sorting reads anymore. I think his push on Nacho-slot blows, though.

Shos -
How is this slot being coached? And how does this incriminate Skitty?
I don't like his attack on Bro about calling someone scummy while they're catching up. Everyone's free game in my book. I don't really know where I want to put this slot, but he can sit here for now.

PV - In this game but probably won't make a splash until later. So for now, he gets to be my null line.

Dramonic - In what fucking world is a survivor more threatening than an SK? We literally have to weed out and kill the SK before it fucks up our wincon.

Deathnote - I always want to kill this with fire. I will not be committing to a read here anytime soon. Although, I find his baconstripes really weird and out of place after Event Card Mafia (I think, it's been a while since that game happened).

Johou Shonen Tai Something Something - Pie could be scum. Not confident in this read and will revisit later.

GGG - I agree with Bulba that his early stance regarding the Survivor claims is scummy. I feel that his focus is misplaced for a townie. His reaction towards ZZZX is a little entertaining and might just be bothered scum.

Major Minor - Survivor. More likely to be Survivor than Skitty. I hope this never dies because I believe the claim and it seems willing to work with town.
Skitty - Survivor. If one of the Survivors is lying, it's probably only this one.

Untrod Tripod -
Town-aligned player who turns visitors into cult. Weird role. Their lack of scumhunting and pressuring for a self-lynch feels more like a jester though (I think they would have just claimed if they were a PGO, Bro).
Muk, noooooo! T_T You weren't even in the promotional picture.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Spoiler:
In post 795, Brian Skies wrote:
Lazy reads. Just be glad I caught up:

Bro - Strong entrance looks town to me.

Nacho - I don't have a strong desire to lynch Nacho yet, which bodes well for Nacho.

AA9 - I've only seen her as a replacement and her posts here are much less defensive and more coherent than I've seen from her. I don't see the issue with the placation and I think Bulba's issue with AA9 is weird. Also, extending the deadline because we can is stupid. Find scum and kill it before half the players stop caring about the game.
*Placate means to make someone less angry or hostile. I had to look this up despite English being my primary language (it's not a common word, Bro).

Mollie/Tammy/NotMala - You don't get to complain about lack of reach outs when you don't post/make a presence in game beforehand. Also, where's Tammy?

adorkable - I liked 535 enough that I'm not concerned about this slot at the moment. I thought the comments about postcount were weird, though.

Bulba - Light townread. Didn't like him calling everything voting Skitty scum, but I can see where he'd think people were trying to taking advantage of the 3p claim.

Mental Blue Thing - Probtown, but I take no responsibility for this read because I don't do touchy feely.

ZZZX - Is he usually this active? I do like some of his posting (barring the UT lynch), though.

Droog - Clowns are creepy. Someone said this was town, and I'm lazy enough to sheep that read for the time being because I don't care about sorting reads anymore. I think his push on Nacho-slot blows, though.

Shos -
How is this slot being coached? And how does this incriminate Skitty?
I don't like his attack on Bro about calling someone scummy while they're catching up. Everyone's free game in my book. I don't really know where I want to put this slot, but he can sit here for now.

PV - In this game but probably won't make a splash until later. So for now, he gets to be my null line.

Dramonic - In what fucking world is a survivor more threatening than an SK? We literally have to weed out and kill the SK before it fucks up our wincon.

Deathnote - I always want to kill this with fire. I will not be committing to a read here anytime soon. Although, I find his baconstripes really weird and out of place after Event Card Mafia (I think, it's been a while since that game happened).

Johou Shonen Tai Something Something - Pie could be scum. Not confident in this read and will revisit later.

GGG - I agree with Bulba that his early stance regarding the Survivor claims is scummy. I feel that his focus is misplaced for a townie. His reaction towards ZZZX is a little entertaining and might just be bothered scum.

Major Minor - Survivor. More likely to be Survivor than Skitty. I hope this never dies because I believe the claim and it seems willing to work with town.
Skitty - Survivor. If one of the Survivors is lying, it's probably only this one.

Untrod Tripod -
Town-aligned player who turns visitors into cult. Weird role. Their lack of scumhunting and pressuring for a self-lynch feels more like a jester though (I think they would have just claimed if they were a PGO, Bro).
Muk, noooooo! T_T You weren't even in the promotional picture.

Mine.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Also,

Vote: Skitty

Don't let Pie lurk. It's been like 3 days since his last post.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Post by mental somnic »

yea bulba and pie haven't posted since before UT died so
need updated opinions now that he's gone
mental somnic
mental somnic