Mini 1624: Joss Whedon Mafia: The Musical (Game Over)

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Vote CountMedea the Alien (0):
Jesusbuddhavrishnathebest (3): Antihero, Serrapaladin, Eyestott
Antihero (1): Boonskiies
F-16_Fighting_Falcon (0):
Egg (0):
Serrapaladin (0):
Regfan (2): Yoncé, Egg
Boonskiies (1): Medea the Alien
Eyestott (1): Jesusbuddhavrishnathebest
Murder of Crows (2): F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Regfan
Mikuru (0):
Yoncé (0):

Not Voting (2): Mikuru, Murder of Crows

It is day 2. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends on Thursday, December 18 at 1:45pm EST. Countdown: (expired on 2014-12-18 13:45:00).
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Murder of Crows »

In post 1498, jesusbuddhavrishnathebest wrote:
In post 1436, jesusbuddhavrishnathebest wrote:We are voting egg, which I am fine with. I am also thinking eyestott, Yonce, and regfan could be scum but regfans posts are kinda shaking that read atm

I actually think I am going to take back that Yonce read, I just Iso'd her and I don't think I wanna lynch her period.

which means that, atm my best guess is egg/eyestott/???

at this moment, Anti is my strongest town-read and there isn't a single slot that is anywhere near how town he is. not even boonskies who is also pretty obv town at this point.

Medea, AA, Crows, Yonce and maybe F-16 are lean town

Mikiru, regfan null

Mikiru has been pretty lurky. I liked LMP for town.

I also liked egg swimming against the current about boonskiies when the pitchforks and torches came out. There's stuff I didn't care for in his play, but I really liked that.

I don't know what to think about regfan.
jesusbuddhavrishnathebest
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by jesusbuddhavrishnathebest »

Eyestott has had more than enough chances to actually scum-hunt yesterday and today. Despite lacking time to hunt for scum, it pretty much seems like he's had all the time in the world to defend himself from suspicion that has been thrown in his direction. Yes, I realize that he's pretty new to forum mafia, and I realize that he's new to Mafiascum, period but I don't think that discounts for the presumably large amounts of experience he has outside of this game. He's presumably played enough games to know how mafia works, and knows how to scum-hunt though he's used the newbie card to many times, almost as if his experience outside of this forum means absolutely nothing.

along with that, he's used his IRL experience in mafia as an excuse to defend himself, and while I understand where he's coming from regards from that, it isn't any different from how the game is played here. The only real difference, IMO is the length of time the games are ran, that's it. As far as I'm concerned, he's just as experienced as I was my first year of mafia, just as experienced as anyone else's first year of mafia, yet not once have I seen the newb-card get pulled as many times as he seems to be using it to defend himself with the exception of it coming from scum.

He's also been given more than enough space to scum-hunt, but he's never used that to his advantage. In fact, it's when he's given space that he is the most inactive, and yes I understand that he has school, and other life such but it seems to be a constant thing, and not something that's happened out of the blue so he should be able to spend just as much time scum-hunting as he has spent defending himself. As far as the suspicion on him goes, there isn't even really a whole lot for him to defend against. No one has been pushing a real case against him, and no one is being as pushy as I know people can be.

pedit: ffery, hi. I know I'm not nacho, but could you vote eye?
The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather, the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1485, Egg wrote:
In post 1483, Antihero wrote:that's the worst reads list

*shrug*

Anything that calls you scum must be bad.

right it's not that there's no good reasons for any of the reads OR that it gives dysfunctional reads on crucial slots altogether

it's that i'm butthurt about being called scum and i'm just an asshole for saying something
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Anti, vote eyestott
The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather, the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Antihero »

i replaced into this game b/c i owe bulba a favor and i'm not about to replace out. but this game's just draining me

i feel like i'm pissing people off and coming off as a butthole
i'm trying not to though
,but i'm obviously not doing a good job

i feel like shit
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:51 pm

anti the game is a horrible combination of apathetic and toxic.

I don't think it's any one player that's making it that way. Overall I think the last three replacements are going to be good for the game whatever their alignment because they're making an investment in the game. This really should make things better.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Antihero »

i don't know ffery, i feel like i'm the problem but i don't know what to do about it. i guess i could self vote, but that sucks.

at the very least, i'm toxic to myself because i read what i write and i don't mean to come off as harshly as i apparently am. i guess i'm self-aware enough to know when people are calling me on my snark but too oblivious to actually catch it at the time.

the end result is an obnoxious piece of shit who's weighing everyone down, and i can't figure out if i'm that guy or not. i think i am.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:03 pm

I had trouble relating to your play most of day 1. I got past it, maybe because our views of the game have started to resemble a little.

I'm basically in a holding pattern until I talk to nacho.

I don't like how I've played the last few weeks but it's what it is. I'll try to do better going forward.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Egg »

Murder, I think it's all the players replacing out that is hurting the game. But I have that same feeling. It's just a hard game to get into.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Antihero »

Spoiler:
In post 1467, Regfan wrote:So, here's why MoC's scum and why we're lynching them today:

1) Found the entrance in to be forced and exaggerated, AP later attempting to slip in a statement that he would 'never' make that post as scum in reads as ridiculously disingenuous especially since he's not one to shy away from 'attention' as scum.

2) Reaction towards being FoS'ed in / / / don't read natural at all and comes across as very manipulative; little to no reason to attempt to manipulate the IC as town whereas scum have plenty. Didn't like their posts directed at Cabd at end of D1 specifically and which looks like an attempt to get 'town read' and also as F-16 pointed out play the fear card (which is something F-16 actually did to me last game and I almost bought it), reaction to F-16 more recently is similarly bad. MoCs and look really fake, with 30 minutes to go and the closest they ever got to a lynch I'd expect Town!Them to be more frantic about just getting a lynch in, attempting to play the "When we flip town" while doing near nothing to get a lynch in looks like an attempt to get town-cred while simultaneously not helping the town at all.

3) Reasoning behind the town read on Riddelton in is lynchworthy alone, town reading someone as you don't believe scum would push something they know is "fake" makes no sense because almost everything scum push is 'fake'. I don't see an experienced player like Ffyer or AP coming up with or using logic this insanely weak as town, fact that this happens to be on the other person I'm scum-reading here strengthens this and makes Riddleton-MoC a likely team.

4) This is probably one of the larger ones but throughout the entire game (And especially when they were suspected) they set themselves up to be able to vote just about anyone, you can see Antihero set up in , Egg in , Bass in also agree with Anti massively when he says their turn around on him does not flow at all, reasoning in really contradicts , there's a lot more instances of her setting up to vote on weaker players and the while the culmination of them is damning I think the context of these ones are more crucial. If you take a look at for instance their "Left" pool is pretty much solely players that either a) Scum read them or b) Are weaker easier players to push. The throw down vote on Egg purely as a "PoE scum read" after their entire reads list also reads as scummy and points against them legitimately scumhunting.

5) The FoS and "If you lynch us you should really look at lynching this D2" in about Yonce who had replaced their somehow "strong town read" of Riddleton looks ridiculously scummy especially given the lack of follow up on this by them, until I replaced in they were putting near no focus on Yonce and even now their focus is minimal, there's no real attempt to get a read on him or natural progression in their read on him.

6) The fact that almost the entire playerlist FoS'ed MoC yesterday but they never got past L-3 in the entire day phase heavily points towards them being scum, partners wanting to distance but no buss; if they're town I'd have expected them to at minimum have been put to L-2/L-1 and forced to claim.

Vote: MoC

Reads on Jesus / Isott will come shortly or if I pass out tomorrow evening.

saw this and read it.

have to think on it. will comment when i feel well enough to.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:58 pm

In post 1495, eyestott wrote:
In post 1493, jesusbuddhavrishnathebest wrote:You're getting lynched, claim.

VOTE: JBVTB. Rolefishing much? I saw the Most recent Vc. You're the only one voting me.
Also, I've already pretty much revealed my role. If you're that interested in finding what my role is, read up.

I don't understand why you're voting us.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Regfan »

Home, going to get dinner ect. sorted and will get to this in a few hours.

Really disappointed by the lack of votes on MoC though, don't think I could have explained how they're scum in any more detail than I did.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:23 pm

All the detail in the world isn't going to change my alignment.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Nacho. :/
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Regfan »

Pretty much the entire defence of MoC's bottles down to "I was limited on time and busy with IRL things so yeah, I did scummy things but I'm town" which really doesn't do anything for me, while lack of content is one of the reasons I have you as scum it's largely the fact that not a single push and scum read or any read in that matter from you this game reads genuine, you've pushed weaker players in a manner that has a lot of scum motivation towards it.

In post 1472, Murder of Crows wrote:Also, Regfan, you know for a fact that I react atypically to stuff as town. The Space mini normal we played together was an example of that.

Your reaction here v your reaction there isn't even remotely the same, there you showed genuine frustration and anger, here everything is ridiculously manipulative. There's also the fact that there you had reads, had analysis and showed thought process, here there's none of that but my read on you isn't exactly a meta one so that's all mostly irrelevant, it's the fact that your play here is has an insane about of scum motivation and you should have been hung yesterday.

@Nachohydra
- 1) I need to explain your town-read on both Murder and Yonce as I'm fairly confident both are scum here, specifically want you to comment on , would be shocked if one of them were town let alone both so yeah, you need to explain those reads. 2) Do get where you're coming from with Eyesott in , I think he's overplaying the newbcard, Count did it in the last game I played Newbie 1551 but there have been a few posts of his that I've questioned coming from scum, will go into him more when I have time though but not interested lynching there today. Yonce or MoC, that's the only places my votes going.

@Egg
- Would like you to attempt to articulate your 'gut' scum read on Anti and Medea, will settle with a few lines on them, need some thought process from you. Would also like an explanation behind the town reads on both Jesus and Yonce.

@Anti -
Don't think you've done anything "bad" this game so quit beating yourself up about nothing, analysis/opinion on my MoC scum read soon plz.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Regfan »

Also two days until the deadline, we're not having another no lynch in this game if there somehow is i'mma choke a bitch, people really need to start shifting votes to lynches that have a realistic chance of going through (Hint: MoC is the correct vote here).
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:59 am

Vote: Yonce

7 hours, ffery.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:01 am

Regfan, this is me compromising. We aren't lynching Murder, again. Its not that you didn't miss details in your case on them: instead, you missed a couple of forests.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:06 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 1518, jesusbuddhavrishnathebest wrote: We aren't lynching Murder, again. Its not that you didn't miss details in your case on them: instead,
you missed a couple of forests.

You're going to have to explain this asap if you want me to consider switching over because right now I have MoC as the match winning scum lynch, the amount of information we glean from their scum flip re; peoples play and hesitance in lynching them D1 that led towards the no lynch and p much the same thing happening again today is huge, will p easily be able to work out their partners. Also more confident in MoC than Yonce at the moment.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:51 am

We're a town lynch. But, I think it will be extremely useful to town when we flip because of all the data locked up in our wagons. Maybe even match winning.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:56 am

In post 1517, jesusbuddhavrishnathebest wrote:
Vote: Yonce

7 hours, ffery.

I don't think I can vote Yonce today. Eyestott maybe.
yoncé
yoncé
Townie
yoncé
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:02 am

Post by yoncé »

I said it once and because deadline is looming with votes on me I'll say it again:

I'm not getting lynched, ever.

You're never going to lynch me, ever.

Even if I eventually replace out, this slot is going to be so town that there is no chance it will ever get lynched, ever.

Now...

There are two things stopping me from voting Crows right now. 1) There is a better wagon on Regfan that has a greater or equal number of votes. 2) Regfan is one of the two votes on Crows which makes me extremely adverse to the idea of that lynch right now. And I still think there's a good chance of lynching Regfan today, so I see no need to compromise on a relatively poor wagon just yet, regardless of my earlier read because of how Regfan is pushing it alongside me.
i sneezed on the beat
and the beat got sicker
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Regfan »

Not even remotely surprised that you're both refusing to buss each other.

Also another big point I forgot to mention earlier is that MoC's both using the reasoning of limited time to devote towards the game and thus reduction in content and reasoning, they're actually p much the leading posters with 300 + posts and over the last week or so they've almost instantly responded when someone has posted about them, they easily have had the time and opportunity at least of late to scumhunt, post reasoned reads but it hasn't occurred, fact that they believe this is 'solvable' by their flip alone if they're town but doing nothing to attempt to 'solve it' is a huge point to them being mafia.

Seriously we better be lynching MoC today, would stake my life that they're scum here.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:28 am

You're just simply wrong about my alignment.

But, I have clarified some reads over the last few days and have wound up more confused about some other reads. I wanted to talk with Nacho before writing-up and posting some of that for an assortment of reasons. That will happen before the day ends, no matter how it ends.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”