The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:00 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 1099, caledfwitch wrote:goat im tired as heck and if you can post in images then i should be able to post in images for the rest of the game

If you want, you can ignore the image entirely and read the rest of the post. I just thought a continuation of the "That's a fact jack" theme emphasized my point that you're lying.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:07 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I am on page 19 and all I want to do is [hyperbole]throttle half the playerlist to death[/hyperbole]. I'm not sure that I can find the motivation to read the remaining 26 pages' worth of content within the next four hours or so before I go to sleep.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:12 am

Post by The Will of Heaven »

In post 964, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:1. if NS's play this game makes any sense at all from a scum POV. you claim he wanted to claim survivor in order to coast, but if that was his goal, there are a fuckton of better things he could claim (e.g. hated claim seems to be the gold standard for scum coasting claims recently, see marquis in dangan ronpa 2). claiming survivor, in fact, would draw him even _more_ negative attention than not doing so, especially given he's bound to get PL'ed for it later. it doesn't actually make any sense that he would claim survivor as scum here, and you should really know this

This point doesn't make any sense whatsoever. You want me to believe notscience is not scum because he could have made a better fakeclaim? You expect anyone to believe that "hey, claim's so bad he MUST be telling the truth" when the claim was counterclaimed once already, there's a neighborhood he's not saying shit in, and he straight up lied about the reasons for why he's claiming. If you believe, oh, he wouldn't claim survivor because it would get him too much negative attention, then ok, he obviously has no reason to claim survivor unless he actually is survivor and that is blatantly fucking false. Telling me I should know better doesn't work when you add absolutely no evidence whatsoever in order to support his point.

In post 964, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:2. what NS *actually* has to gain by supposedly lying about this being a normal game as scum here. hint: nothing, which is why insinuating he'd lie about it is fucking dumb

He claimed the normal shit as an overly complex response to why he originally claimed "I win with everyone!" then changed his story after he got fucking counterclaimed by a REAL survivor whose existence proves that he's lying out of his ass. There's something seriously, seriously concerning going on in your slot when you read this and you go "oh! he has no reason to lie! he must be telling the truth or just trolling lol". You know he's not trolling. If he's trolling, he's past the point of antitown into blacklistable behavior and I know damn well that the notscience I know and love wouldn't pull shit like this unless he was scum. I'm mostly having trouble seeing two people whose abilities I respect falling for such a thin layer of crap.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:16 am

In post 1088, caledfwitch wrote:
In post 1075, The Goat wrote:Skitty, I would like direct answers to two questions when you return, please.

1) Why did you not answer my question on our board?

2) WTF is THIS?

In post 869, caledfwitch wrote:i think goat is breadcrumbing that hes scum
obvs he asked a question in the scum pt and hes waiting for his buddy to answer him

If you're going to deny that we're neighbors, then this is going to go in a completely different direction.

1. its 4:30 am and i stayed up to do my history homework
bro if you want answers ask ur questions here but clearly you were asking the wrong person (aka ur scumbuddy)

2. u heard me do u wanna fight

Anyone that wants to defend this after this post and response literally breaks my heart. Notscience's posts as an individual were bad enough but then this comes and people still go "maybe notscience is telling the truth!"? No. If you're town, pull your head out of your ass. If you're scum, the only way defending this possibly makes sense is if you're cult to his cult leader, in which case, I apologize because I know that feeling. But if you're not, please take a step back from the game and ask yourself what exactly you're doing.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:22 am

holy shit notscience i swear to god if you're doing what I think you're doing we are going to have a lot of words
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:25 am

I'm sorry pie, you didn't deserve that at all. I'm a complete and total idiot who occasionally goes barreling a bit too hard and that's what happened this morning. I pushed hard back against you because it seemed like you were really going to shut down the notscience push with weak reasons because ~ego~ and there was no way in hell I was willing to let that happen. I see what you're doing, and I apologize for being an idiot yet again.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:27 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 1105, The Will of Heaven wrote:I'm sorry pie, you didn't deserve that at all. I'm a complete and total idiot who occasionally goes barreling a bit too hard and that's what happened this morning. I pushed hard back against you because it seemed like you were really going to shut down the notscience push with weak reasons because ~ego~ and there was no way in hell I was willing to let that happen. I see what you're doing, and I apologize for being an idiot yet again.

If you could explain it to me like
I'm
an idiot, I'd appreciate it.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:28 am

Post by mental somnic »

same here
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:30 am

Notscience:

In post 638, The Will of Heaven wrote:Also:

@NS: There is only one scenario that I can think of based on your recommended reading that would cause me to back off you. If this scenario is true (I doubtit is), it still requires more honesty and it requires you to actually give a fuck about the game and play townily. There is no reason for you to lurk/vote on the biggest wagon if the excuse you provided isn't true.

Why the hell did you ignore this when I initially posted it? You do realize if you went "I lied about being survivor, it was a bad, I apologize", I would have backed off immediately and the past 20 pages wouldn't have happened... right?
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:34 am

In post 1106, The Goat wrote:
In post 1105, The Will of Heaven wrote:I'm sorry pie, you didn't deserve that at all. I'm a complete and total idiot who occasionally goes barreling a bit too hard and that's what happened this morning. I pushed hard back against you because it seemed like you were really going to shut down the notscience push with weak reasons because ~ego~ and there was no way in hell I was willing to let that happen. I see what you're doing, and I apologize for being an idiot yet again.

I'm

Notscience is lying about being a survivor. He's aligned with town.
He is going to come clean about everything in the neighborhood to you, down to explaining why he kept pushing me to that old game, why he decided to pull this shit in the first place, why he decided he would go "hey I'm gonna only vote the biggest wagon ^.^", considering this is a BASTARD GAME and night actions are liable to be much more misleading than just scumhunting. If he does not come clean about everything in the neighborhood to you by 8:00 PM CST (approximately 12 hours from now), I will happily explain everything I've just learned because his game has done enough damage.
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai »

Yay.

I didn't make sense for ns to have claimed survivor as scum before his hydra partner appeared, and I fully believe what caled had said re:communication. Following that line of thought leads to another, similar problem, which leads one to start looking for something else. Pie worked it out~

VOTE: GGG

-kagami
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:39 am

In post 1110, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:I didn't make sense for ns to have claimed survivor as scum before his hydra partner appeared,

(((still don't really believe this, sorry)))

Why did you move your partner's vote from BRO? I was just glancing through the case now.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:45 am

Post by mental somnic »

ok heavens is more believable than piegami to me right now so i'll roll with it for now
really dont understand why the heck the claim was made tho

VOTE: GGG
sonic i s2g if u want to change our vote consult me first plsthx
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:46 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 1109, The Will of Heaven wrote:

I'm

He is going to come clean about everything in the neighborhood to you, down to explaining why he kept pushing me to that old game, why he decided to pull this shit in the first place, why he decided he would go "hey I'm gonna only vote the biggest wagon ^.^", considering this is a BASTARD GAME and night actions are liable to be much more misleading than just scumhunting. If he does not come clean about everything in the neighborhood to you by 8:00 PM CST (approximately 12 hours from now), I will happily explain everything I've just learned because his game has done enough damage.

Yeah, not believing that.

Why would town accuse his neighbor of being scum, then lie about being neighbors in the first place?
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:46 am

Post by mental somnic »

i feel truly unable to form a proper opinion on the skitty matter by myself alone so i have no shame in sheeping the people i think are right
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:46 am

Post by The Goat »

Well, I believe the lying part. I don't believe that skitty is town.
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:47 am

In post 1111, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 1110, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:I didn't make sense for ns to have claimed survivor as scum before his hydra partner appeared,

(((still don't really believe this, sorry)))

Why did you move your partner's vote from BRO? I was just glancing through the case now.

Didn't realize he had voted bro. I'm ok with keeping it there, personally I think GGG is more likely, but pie feels pretty strongly about bor.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: broseidon
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:51 am

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1109, The Will of Heaven wrote:

I'm

That's a good explanation

But why would he pull such a bullshit stunt for 0 reward?
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:52 am

Claiming survivor in post 1 as scum without the approval of your hydra partner would be absolutely awful. I have more respect for ns than to think that's possible.

Anyway, that clearly didn't happen.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:53 am

Post by shos »

Holy crap what the fuck guys
I cannot keep up with a thread that goes 15 pages/day on semester time
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:54 am

I also agree that roles should taken with a grain of salt, especially ones that are known to be potentially misleading.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:54 am

Post by shos »

Heaven why is skitty not a survivor iyo?
Sorry if you explained i aint readin 20 pages
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:56 am

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1118, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:Claiming survivor in post 1 as scum without the approval of your hydra partner would be absolutely awful. I have more respect for ns than to think that's possible.

CLAIMING SURVIVOR WHEN YOU ARE NOT A REAL SURVIVOR IS ALSO AWFUL
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:58 am

In post 1118, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:Claiming survivor in post 1 as scum without the approval of your hydra partner would be absolutely awful. I have more respect for ns than to think that's possible.

yet doing the same thing as town is acceptable?
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:59 am

It's far less bad, because in this case it doesn't really do much to change the game for them. From here out they'll just play as normal.

Claiming survivor as scum is basically bussing your own slot for no reason, and completely ruins the game for your hydra partner.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”