notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:35 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1270, Winter Skies wrote:But you like being in them and complain when you get neighbors you don't like

Yes

I am a mass of contradictions
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Skitty
Skitty
Townie
Skitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Skitty »

In post 1275, notscience wrote:
In post 1270, Winter Skies wrote:But you like being in them and complain when you get neighbors you don't like

Yes

I am a mass of contradictions

Also sorry wis/nacho whoever wants me to look at tiphaine I will look after my bro's concert tonight
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:51 am

Post by The Will of Heaven »

In post 1251, Skitty wrote:I don't trust hoods. You can meta me on that if you'd like. Idk why she lied. She probably won't be here today and I can ask tomorrow.

And explain how that's the only logical explanation.

pedit-

Nope!

And it's actually true. Hence the unvote from Nacho. He found what I was going for.

I am 95% confident that Goat is town. Please claim everything in your neighborhood, or I'm claiming everything in thread.
Think of it this way: you might not trust Goat, but at least he's not every player with access to the thread!
Skitty
Skitty
Townie
Skitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Skitty »

I did and I intend to full sort him in the nearbfuture

Consider this an unvote btw
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Err not sure I am caught up yet but the past few pages apparently have been about Skitty fake claiming survivor to reaction test Goat who they now consider scum?

I would be hesitant to believe that but apparently WOH already saw it coming. How so?
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 1203, GGG wrote:Im following Goat with the skitty vote if no one will disclose the logic in thread. There is nothing posted now in thread that remotely explains skitty's claims. I read him as town so if the logic is sound to him i will follow

oh my god can we please kill this

he sees people are pushing against the skitty lynch (even if it's just nebulous meta reasons), and suddenly won't even take responsibility for his own vote now despite tunneling on skitty all day, instead trying to proxy to goat. This is scummy regardless, but especially if skitty flips town and GGG is somehow still alive we need to KILL THIS WITH FIRE.

also since the last time I commented on him and put the vote down it seemed like some of his posts were appeasing to us, i.e. which additionally just sounds unnatural as hell and is
while he's still voting skitty
despite the words coming out of his fingertips. And don't sit right with me, it looks like super-reaching

Still catching up from like 12340982930 pages ago but this needed to be said now because the post I quoted made me explode with lynch-hungry fervor and I'd been meaning to update my case on him anyway.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by GGG »

From the sounds of the meta read there is something that t woh, skitty, and the other hydra dont want to disclose in the thread. This is fine. However Goat has access to a way to evaluate this info without it being disclosed. If everyone isnt stupid there is a good town reason for keeping it hidden I am not going to keep my vote on skitty demanding disclosure.

So if goat, who i am townreading, assesses the info and decides it is good enough for him to unvote, i will unvote. If it gets disclosed in the thread then i will evaluate it for myself.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Nah. Not feeling the GGG lynch right now. I think his reactions towards the whole Skitty lynch looks the most genuine and he actually seemed interested in scumhunting the Survivor claim, not just policy lynching it. Also, if he thought Goat was being sincere about the neighborhood and the Notty-hydra being sketchy, I can see him wanting to sheep Goat. It's hard for me to see him proxying a vote to Goat when he's been advocating a Skitty lynch for a large portion of the day and even looked at the other people on the wagon he was advocating. 932 and 935 looks like he thought he found something scummy and wanted to make note of it.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Southern Belles »

I kinda wanna lynch winter skies.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Is there more to that or are you just throwing that in thread?
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1283, Southern Belles wrote:I kinda wanna lynch winter skies.

im getting that too

aalso
In post 1245, The Will of Heaven wrote:VOTE: tiphaine

What do you think about this instead?

YES PLEASE VOTE: Tiphane
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by mental somnic »

a ggg lynch is still good but holy shit yes i greatly prefer to lynch tiph right now
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by droog »

you guys have made 20 pages since i last looked holy cow
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:26 pm

In post 1285, mental somnic wrote:
In post 1283, Southern Belles wrote:I kinda wanna lynch winter skies.

im getting that too

aalso
In post 1245, The Will of Heaven wrote:VOTE: tiphaine

What do you think about this instead?

YES PLEASE VOTE: Tiphane

okay.

VOTE: tiphaine death
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 1219, TiphaineDeath wrote:Sonic/AA/Skitty This game is easy.

Jou, reads town, just super derpy.

TWOH is town.

Is shos usually this drunk-sounding?

hahahaha, re: shos I was wondering the same thing.

Why is sonic scummy in your point of view? Can you explain the connection you see between sonic and AA/Skitty?

Also why are you giving town reads out now when previously you said
Why would I bother talking about people who I'm not scumreading unless I have a hard townread on them and they are being pushed?
?

In post 1222, Skitty wrote:@Nacho
tl;dr I was lying to reaction test Goatboy

plus

I... don't even have any words for all of this nonsense. This whole shit is waaaay too pants-on-head fucktarded for me. And after reading and : Skitty, did you seriously just quote things from only the first 4 pages of a 52 page game and claim you'd found all/most of the scum from it?

Only bright side to all this is I think Goat's reactions have actually been pretty town. And he sums up my skitty thoughts pretty nicely, although I would have been a bit more *ahem*
colorful
:

In post 1253, The Goat wrote:You're either insane or scum.

I will have to talk to my other head and see which he thinks it is because he's played with ns and I haven't (at least not that I can recall, and I think I'd remember ... someone like this).

GIF is in this game? :?: :?:

@ oh, hmm. That actually makes some amount of sense. Would you care to address any of the rest of my post?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:47 pm

I was wondering about guy too!!!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1289, adorkable wrote:GIF is in this game?

Not really. You're just hallucinating.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:04 pm

In post 581, BROseidon wrote:
In post 465, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 413, BROseidon wrote:Also, how the fuck do you not know what placate means.

I don't either

I don't either!
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1259, Skitty wrote:I wanted more time to gauge your reaction to it but that can't really happen when I have a wagon breathing down my neck.

And do you really think I would tell you that I was reaction testing YOU?

pedit-

I'm taking anything from her last night with a grain of salt, but of course I know she's coming from town sooooooo

Go check the PT.

Pretty sure Goat is town too

Your reaction testing methods are way dumber than mine notty

Let me tell you that there are better ways
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:37 pm

In post 665, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 659, mental somnic wrote:
In post 658, The Will of Heaven wrote:imo it doesn't really feel like town mollie but whatever, I'll leave her to nacho

the more i read her wall the more i think she's scum
what is pinging u

dunno she feels needlessly verbose, like all that babbling about 3rd parties was useless.

:?

It's like you've never played with mollie before. I think of all ms players mollie is the most likely to interject anecdotes about theory/animals/players/kids/etc. once in the reckoning she told a random story about her animals that I thought was a code to me that she wasn't really scum reading me but was doing it for show to Scumhunt reactions because I couldn't figure out any purpose why she talked about her animals fighting. It wasn't until mid game when our fighting went epic that I finally figured out she was just telling a humorous story because. I feel like you're criticizing mollie for being mollie here.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1271, The Goat wrote:
In post 1263, The Will of Heaven wrote:He prolly is, goat.

Do you have any other reads?

No.

Not yet. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this one. This is the way this went down in my head:

Skitty1: "I'm a giraffe! Look at me! I'm harmless and tasty!"
Me: "Hi! Wait. What? What the hell are you talking about? I don't think you're a giraffe. We're hanging out together, and I'm a water buffalo...are you pretending to be a giraffe and trying to catch a lion?"
Skitty2: "Water Buffalo? I don't know you, Water Buffalo. Hey, everyone! That water buffalo looks like he has lions for friends!"
Me: "Huh? Wait...WHAT?"
Me: "Everyone, I'm pretty sure that Skitty2's not telling the truth here...me and the "giraffe" are hanging out together privately...
Skitty1: "Yes, and you fell right into my trap! YOU'RE A LION! HA!"
Me: "What?"
Skitty1: "See, if you weren't a lion, you wouldn't have believed I was a giraffe!"
Me: "But...I DIDN'T believe you were a giraffe..."
Skitty1: "Then why did you automatically assume I was trying to catch a lion?"
Me: "Because that's the okay thing that made any sense!"
Skitty1: "I'm not sure I believe you."
Me: "Crazy-ass giraffe wannabe...."

GOAT IS TOWN AND THIS IS EASY
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by mental somnic »

Also yes let's lynch tiph I fully support my partner's decision
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by mental somnic »

can i just point out tiph's insistence on skitty-scum without reason

its like he hasnt even read the game and is just saying nonsense
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:08 pm

In post 702, mental somnic wrote:maybe i should just do a mollie and replace out because i'm feeling so offended right now

This is needlessly antagonistic, and I'm guessing this is om because I can't imagine metal sonic saying this. What I don't get is why when your own replace out record and reasoning is not exactly stellar.

I'm pretty sure this argument is over because mollie hasn't yelled about it in a while, but consider this a plea from me to you. I enjoy playing with metal sonic and liked his interaction with me the other night. We are town and if we still think you are town we'll want to work together. Please don't be needlessly antagonistic. Mollie and I were really looking forward to hydraing together and even though I'm behind and were slowly syncing we're having a good time. I want it to stay that way.

I don't want this game to get toxic; there have been too many toxic games lately and I know I've been at fault for some of them. Town has suffered in each of these things and I want to break that trend. I don't want to stir anything up again, so you don't need to defend yourself but when you know someone is easily offended and easily bated this kind of thing feels on purpose. I'm not saying go kumbaya cuz hello it's mafia we're gonna fight, but we can have fun while doing it, yeah?
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1298, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 702, mental somnic wrote:maybe i should just do a mollie and replace out because i'm feeling so offended right now

This is needlessly antagonistic, and I'm guessing this is om because I can't imagine metal sonic saying this. What I don't get is why when your own replace out record and reasoning is not exactly stellar.

I'm pretty sure this argument is over because mollie hasn't yelled about it in a while, but consider this a plea from me to you. I enjoy playing with metal sonic and liked his interaction with me the other night. We are town and if we still think you are town we'll want to work together. Please don't be needlessly antagonistic. Mollie and I were really looking forward to hydraing together and even though I'm behind and were slowly syncing we're having a good time. I want it to stay that way.

I don't want this game to get toxic; there have been too many toxic games lately and I know I've been at fault for some of them. Town has suffered in each of these things and I want to break that trend. I don't want to stir anything up again, so you don't need to defend yourself but when you know someone is easily offended and easily bated this kind of thing feels on purpose. I'm not saying go kumbaya cuz hello it's mafia we're gonna fight, but we can have fun while doing it, yeah?

the argument is in the past now no need to say anything
mollie and i have been working together since

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”