Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1776, Not_Mafia wrote:
Why did my 10 page catch up warrant a vote when your 16 page catch up was pretty similar
House and on actually feel very town, settling on Pasch scum and House town.
Really dislike Pasch's refusal of the reachout in

I'm not authorized to read this topic.

In post 1779, farside22 wrote:
In post 1768, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Total Wreck

@Farside: Why did you decide to remain in the game?

Also, Mastin is town.

The mod had more then enough replacements.
As for why didn't I just hammer to end the day and cool down. I wanted pine to claim and I lost my cool over shiny' attitude. I thought about hammering and not giving two shits what pine claimed. I just felt I was acting anti town and needed to replace out before acting within my emotion.
Frankly I came back because of the replacement issue and because I really enjoyed ducktales when I was younger.

Ok.

In post 1779, farside22 wrote:
Why did you fight for pages with mastin?

Because I thought she was scum.

In post 1782, DOMO wrote:
In post 1775, Bulbazak wrote:I don't see how that reaction from me is role fishing, or how your reaction should make me suspicious.

I'm saying that if you're a villager, you should consider my comments at you to be rolefishing. I'm not accusing you of rolefishing me. I'm saying that you should accuse me of rolefishing. But you're scum so it didn't occur to you.

Saying that I'm faking a crumb is not rolefishing. This line of reasoning makes no sense, and this is the third time you've pulled something like this and is the entire basis of your scumread on me. Also, you pull this crap only when I come under suspicion, which makes me think that you're just trying to come up with a justification to suspect me.

In post 1784, KittyCupCake wrote:
In post 1769, mastin2 wrote:No shit, sherlock. And you're the fucking bastard that blocked me last night.

Bulba, you haven't responded to this at all. -Can you?

I don't respond to stupid questions. Mastin is absolutely convinced by this point that I'm scum and is refusing to reevaluate. That statement from her is conf. bias.

In post 1801, DOMO wrote:
In post 1624, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:We have no idea what is happening, but based on the last 6 posts, we assume that this is scum v scum.

Ok now this had me thinking town at the time. It felt weird that a scum hydra replacing into a game would wade into the current thread argument (me vs pine) without first of all calibrating with the other head or reading up to get some level of context. But knowing from my pov that the pine vs domo argument was scum - town, well it could be opportunism from PN's pov, giving him a mislynch target in the event pine gets lynched. He's already laid the groundwork to dismiss my contribution to the pine lynch.

PN I think you should read me in ISO with pine before you reply to this.

Why are you vying so hard for towncred from the Pine flip?

In post 1830, DOMO wrote:Why are you keen to cast doub over mastin? Eventually she'll be forced to claim and we can decide from there if she's worth trusting.

:neutral:

If I wasn't so determined on lynching TW, I'd definitely be voting DOMO.

@PN: Going off of Wisdom's scum list is a futile effort, since he was scumreading everyone at one point, and his scumreads moved around a lot. While I know I was on his list occasionally, I'm not even sure if that was the case at the end of the day. Do you have any other reasons to think I'm scum, or are you just going to continue to hide behind the dead guy?

@Mastin: I think we're in a similar situation to Fire & Ice, only I've broken out of my mutual scumread. You know enough about how I think as scum i.e. NKs to know that Wisdom is the last kill I'd make, since his making noise would definitely create a workable smokescreen for me (Plus, I'm a bit of a masochist. You should know that from Maniacal when I kept Nero alive for so long while fighting him. Heck, Farside knows this too, since that's what I did to her in Walrus & Carpenter.). If I really was scum who thought you were a PR, you'd be dead by now. Also, if I was scum in the first place, picking a fight with you is the last thing I'd want to do, since it's much easier to just get you to townread me and kill you off. Now stop being so pissy and reevaluate. Ask me questions if you need to. And get off of Kitty. She's not scum. You were saying how I shouldn't have missed some tells from you as town, well, I'm telling you that you are missing some tells from her. Let it go.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1818, DOMO wrote:Ok.

bulba pasch nm farside

farside talk to me. Convince me you're town.

I'm town. :lol:

Tell me why you think I'm scum.
Lots of what you said is vague.
All I know is my role and typically more bitchy as town then scum. The rest can be considered null coming from me.

I like pn for town more and more.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1841, GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: DS

Who ??

In post 1844, mastin2 wrote:Not
absolutely
sure, but definitely thinking N_M's town, now.

Not feeling it.
I tunnel and so far seen nothing to change my view on the spot this far.

In post 1846, mastin2 wrote:Also, need not be said, Total Wreck read remains.
Perpetual Nonsense read is admittedly weakening, but still exists.
Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill thinking Doubleslap's town, too.

Soooooo, readslist in a sec, but I think my scumlist goes something like this:

GiF
Pasch
Kitty
Bulb

Least to most.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I need to do a lot of reading. Gimme a bit.

I think I need to reread a few people, but I will be most angry I'd kcc is scum this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Bulba: I'm going to do a meta moment here. I usually promise myself not to meta people but this point bugs me a bit as I thought about this game.
When you were in Zor's game I don't recall you ever tunnelling and fighting for pages on end. But when I think of duck, duck goose micro game you fought with me all day 1.
So my question is do you have examples of fighting as town for pages day 1?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 655, DOMO wrote:
In post 556, Total Wreck wrote:I'm dying to vote Pine, myself.

I hope he townies his ass up, and soon.

In post 557, Total Wreck wrote:@Pine: I saw what you were capable of as a scum hunter, so now I'm spoiled and expect it all the time.

This feels really strange. Why would town say he hopes pine towns his ass up? Why would town want someone who looks scummy to stop being scummy? I think wreck had this very same thought process as he read back what he had posted... hence the explanation two minutes later.

This is really odd.

I found this while looking at wreck with pasch and shiny past post 506. I'm starting to agree with shiny that wreck's flip onto pasch is a huge red flag, and certainly wreck's inability to explain himself, along with these awkward posts I quote above, has me thinking that wreck would indeed be optimal lynch for today.

I'm sold.

VOTE: wreck

Oh yeah. This.

mastin why is wreck town?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by DOMO »

Oh I thought I posted this, but it seems I left it in preview while I made tea...

In post 1851, farside22 wrote:Tell me why you think I'm scum.

I don't. I think you're in the scum pool and I would like you to not be.

My big problem is if NM is town, the you were doing your utmost yesterday to shift votes from scum to town. That and the fact you didn't hammer scum when you were obviously frustrated.

Tell me why PN is town, because I'm struggling to shake off my aronis scumread.

In post 1850, Bulbazak wrote:Why are you vying so hard for towncred from the Pine flip?

I'm not. My interest is to judge the sincerity of PN's response. I don't give a crap how much towncred I have or haven't got.

But it's cute how you wave your finger at me. You're more or less caught scum and your intereactions now need to be kept under control to give your last buddy the best possible chance. I'm a safe target because it's already obvious that I'm not scum with you and pine.

In post 1850, Bulbazak wrote:This line of reasoning makes no sense, and this is the third time you've pulled something like this and is the entire basis of your scumread on me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by DOMO »

My money is on bulba/wreck.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by DOMO »

I strongly believe my #655 is a smoking gun case on wreck, taking into account pine flipping scum. He absolutely dropped the ball there. He basically admits that he's gonna bus pine if he doesn't town it up. I don't see why town would want someone scummy to town it up. wreck quickly realised he fucked up and posted a response. But notice it took him two minutes to write that one sentence. Two minutes? Nah he had to think of something.

wreck is scum, all day long. Pine flip confirms it.

DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by DOMO »

Seriously just read from post #655 for a few and then either vote for wreck or explain why not.
Doubleslap
Doubleslap
Goon
Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Doubleslap »

vote isn't moving. wreck is scum and mastin just saying "wreck is def town" without any explanation adds to the reasons why wreck is scum

"Although each slap is weak, this attack hits the target two to five times in succession."
A hydra of Marquis and Seohyun.

DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by DOMO »

I'm like 99.99999 sure about this.

Here's a monster wall for the lazy...

Spoiler:
In post 655, DOMO wrote:

In post 557, Total Wreck wrote:@Pine: I saw what you were capable of as a scum hunter, so now I'm spoiled and expect it all the time.

This feels really strange. Why would town say he hopes pine towns his ass up? Why would town want someone who looks scummy to stop being scummy? I think wreck had this very same thought process as he read back what he had posted... hence the explanation two minutes later.

This is really odd.

I found this while looking at wreck with pasch and shiny past post 506. I'm starting to agree with shiny that wreck's flip onto pasch is a huge red flag, and certainly wreck's inability to explain himself, along with these awkward posts I quote above, has me thinking that wreck would indeed be optimal lynch for today.

I'm sold.

In post 656, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 655, DOMO wrote:

This is really odd.

I'm sold.

So being am idiot and interact with me instead of taking scum at their word.

If you want to know something, all you have to do is ask.

In post 658, DOMO wrote:I'm not taking scum at their word. I found my own reason to suspect you, which in turn reinforces what shiny is saying, which in turn makes me think it's you that's scum, not him. Them. Whatever.

In post 659, Total Wreck wrote:So the truth is you have no interest in my vote and simply wanted an excuse to vote me.

In post 661, DOMO wrote:Also, calling me an idiot is not going to make me think "holy shit I'm an idiot", it's going to make me believe that you're more likely caught scum. And even if you're not, I'm not going to consider myself an idiot, because it's d1 in a game of mafia. If only idiots make misreads, than this site is brimming full of idiots, of which I'm proud to be one of them.

pedit - if you say so. Whoever I vote for, I was just looking for an excuse. Sure.

In post 662, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:domo please ask him to quote where i defended pasche since "all you have to do is ask"

R~

In post 663, DOMO wrote:Hey wreck, can you quote where shiny defended pasch please? Thanks.

In post 664, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 663, DOMO wrote:Hey wreck, can you quote where shiny defended pasch please? Thanks.

He's been undermining the Pasch wagon ever since he jumped off with the pathetic excuse of solo voting Pine for "pressure".

Instead of lynching his alleged scumread, he'd rather waste his vote on a D1 enigma and discredit anyone else who reads Pasce as scum, which is why I didn't bother wasting time answering him.

In post 665, DOMO wrote:So why is shiny scum but I get ignored for, um, undermining the pasch wagon by trying to lynch pine. And masin. And bulba.

In post 666, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:ok, new questions for him - a) where did I discredit anyone who reads Pasche as scum (with quotes), b) why shouldn't I try to figure out "D1 enigmas", and c) Since when having a scumread means I'm ready to end the day without attempting to read anyone else.

R~

In post 667, DOMO wrote:Thing is wreck, whatever your alignment, I think shiny is town as fuck. If he's not, well done. But from my pov he's more town than anyone not called DOMO. I'll worry about shiny if he hasn't been NK'ed as we approach lylo.

In post 668, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:dw, we always die N1

R~

In post 669, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 665, DOMO wrote:So why is shiny scum but I get ignored for, um, undermining the pasch wagon by trying to lynch pine. And masin. And bulba.

Show me where you were voting and hard scumreading Pasche before you abandoned his wagon for a flimsy excuse and I'll scumread you, too. :-)

Like if we were on a Bulba wagon together, and I hoped off and stated voting, say SH out of the blue With no scumread on SH when I was hard scumreading Bulba, what do you think that would look like to you?

In post 672, DOMO wrote:

Show me where you were voting and hard scumreading Pasche before you abandoned his wagon for a flimsy excuse and I'll scumread you, too. :-)

Like if we were on a Bulba wagon together, and I hoped off and stated voting, say SH out of the blue With no scumread on SH when I was hard scumreading Bulba, what do you think that would look like to you?

Well it would perhaps occur to me that you might be trying to drive conversation and generate information. But sure, you have a point here, if I were paying attention and you did that, it would stike me as alarming.

But your unwillingness to engage directly with shiny, that suggests to me that he's getting somewhere, and it's easier for you to ingore him.

In post 673, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 672, DOMO wrote:

Well it would perhaps occur to me that you might be trying to drive conversation and generate information. But sure, you have a point here, if I were paying attention and you did that, it would stike me as alarming.

But your unwillingness to engage directly with shiny, that suggests to me that he's getting somewhere, and it's easier for you to ingore him.

Odd suggestion. I simply have no interest in engaging with scum.

In post 675, DOMO wrote:But how can you be so sure? I'm engaging now with someone I think is scum, because, well maybe I'm wrong.

pedit - sure. Why whatever shiny asked you?

In post 676, Total Wreck wrote:
In post 675, DOMO wrote:But how can you be so sure? I'm engaging now with someone I think is scum, because, well maybe I'm wrong.

pedit - sure. Why whatever shiny asked you?

With his other wagon hoops, he was jumping from one scum read to another.

He left the Pasch wagon for an entirely different and scummy as fuck reason.

In post 678, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Pine was also a scumread.

Also, more questions you dodged.

R~

In post 680, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:

and you dodged this as well

R~

In post 681, Total Wreck wrote:DOMI, I'm pretty sure I've completely undermined his bullshit "case" on me and he is now simply throwing shit against the wall, so I've lost interest in his b/s.

If you have any further questions about my read on Pasche, I'd be happy to address them.

In post 684, Total Wreck wrote:Also DOMO, notice how he has completely lost interest in my Pasch read? Apparently, my willingness to answer questions simply leads to more questions in the hopes that he can find something else to twist another question out of.

Scummy Wisdom is scum.
Total Wreck
Total Wreck
Goon
Total Wreck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Total Wreck »

In post 1857, DOMO wrote:I strongly believe my #655 is a smoking gun case on wreck, taking into account pine flipping scum. He absolutely dropped the ball there. He basically admits that he's gonna bus pine if he doesn't town it up. I don't see why town would want someone scummy to town it up. wreck quickly realised he fucked up and posted a response. But notice it took him two minutes to write that one sentence. Two minutes? Nah he had to think of something.

wreck is scum, all day long. Pine flip confirms it.

Idk if you are paranoid or manipulative, but either way you are wrong.

My post to pine read as familiar because we just finished another game together where he kicked ass and I was trying to motivate him to get his ass in gear and play like he did there.

When he didn't, I sent him packing.

If you are town, use your head. If you just want to sell a mislynch, find a better premise.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by DOMO »

There's just no way wreck is ever town here. No way.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by DOMO »

Town does not say this. Ever.

Case closed.
Total Wreck
Total Wreck
Goon
Total Wreck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Total Wreck »

In post 1863, DOMO wrote:

Town does not say this. Ever.

Case closed.

That's obviously untrue.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by DOMO »

Well ok maybe if that was all then I'd be stretching it.

The whole exchange from #655 onto the next page, you're scum scum scum. You're doing your best to discredit shiny while selling us pasch, doing your best to protect pine.

This isn't close. If somehow you are town, well you need to die while we're comfortable because you're a massive liability in late game, and potentially a magnet for multiple PRs. You have to go, and if you were town, you'd realise that and get reading the thread for your final reads. Hint hint.
Total Wreck
Total Wreck
Goon
Total Wreck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Total Wreck »

In post 1865, DOMO wrote:
If somehow you are town, well you need to die while we're comfortable because you're a massive liability in late game, and potentially a magnet for multiple PRs.

Now there is a reason I can buy for lynching me.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 1822, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Speaking of how you say DOMO was much more on point yesterday, can you elaborate why?

In post 1410, Paschendale wrote:Domo is pretty obvtown.

Why did you think this on D1?

Can't find why you thought Domo was on point or "obvtown" yesterday (did find a few brief mentions of DOMO, but only like really early on #229 which said "Domo is towny", but probably missing something. If Domo was really on point yesterday, then why did you say this:

In post 1254, Paschendale wrote:An Aronis lynch, Domo? Really? With such a lackluster offering do you think anyone is seriously going to join it?

I can't find any reasoning for you townreading DOMO except early on around #388, where you said you liked DOMO's assessment about how there's too much noise going on with Shiny, etc.

Domo was active and made mostly good arguments. He also busted a lot of bad arguments. He did make a few missteps, though. It's not like he made much of a push for that Aronis lynch.

I definitely think that Domo is town, but I certainly don't think that he's perfect.

In post 1827, DOMO wrote:It bothers me too. I was on point yesterday? Relating to who? How does pasch know?

Maybe you just looked better next to all the nonsense everyone else was flinging around. I'm curious as to why you're trying to make me not townread you, though.

In post 1829, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:I'm bothered that Pasch's post makes the same point I made, and I consider the point *I* made to be pretty weak, more for discussion purposes. That's not even mentioning the part where I said don't understand/see why Pasch thought Domo was "obvtown" and "on point" Day 1.

A question like "what changed" is pretty much just to generate discussion. And it did. It produced the very strange outcome of Domo trying to get people not to townread him. Which is pretty bizarre. Is it town trying to be humble? Or is it scum trying to avoid scrutiny?

In post 1839, Total Wreck wrote:I interpreted on point as pinging town, not accurate reads.

That is how I meant it, yes. It's far too early to know if most reads were accurate. But it's easy to see if they are reasonable.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Paschendale »

I can definitely buy Kitty and TW as the remaining scum. Both from my assessments of them on day 1 and from the arguments offered by Mastin and Domo.

TW, I think, ranks as a lower suspect than Kitty, based on their votes for Pine. TW's hammer, as I said earlier, could have been a move to silence the discussion so that Pine couldn't leak anything or to stop us from discussing the situation more and reaching a conclusion they didn't want us to reach. Kitty's vote was on the wagon longer and looked really like she was trying to lay the vote strategically, rather than for genuine reasons. This is especially evident from her hopping right off of her initial vote on Pine, as if she didn't want to vote a teammate, and then just as quickly coming back. That looks like tactics rather than genuine suspicion.

VOTE: Kitty
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1853, farside22 wrote:Bulba: I'm going to do a meta moment here. I usually promise myself not to meta people but this point bugs me a bit as I thought about this game.
When you were in Zor's game I don't recall you ever tunnelling and fighting for pages on end. But when I think of duck, duck goose micro game you fought with me all day 1.
So my question is do you have examples of fighting as town for pages day 1?

I fought Mastin in Fire and Ice and Aunt Jemina in Marvel Avengers Alliance. I know I've done it a lot in the past. I'm trying to tone it down in my present play, but sometimes I can still be goaded into argument mode.

In post 1855, DOMO wrote:
In post 1850, Bulbazak wrote:Why are you vying so hard for towncred from the Pine flip?

I'm not. My interest is to judge the sincerity of PN's response. I don't give a crap how much towncred I have or haven't got.

Sure looked like it to me.

But it's cute how you wave your finger at me. You're more or less caught scum and your intereactions now need to be kept under control to give your last buddy the best possible chance. I'm a safe target because it's already obvious that I'm not scum with you and pine.

But if it was obvious that you were not scum with Pine, how does that make you a safe target?

In post 1850, Bulbazak wrote:This line of reasoning makes no sense, and this is the third time you've pulled something like this and is the entire basis of your scumread on me.

Was there a reason you quoted this?

In post 1859, Doubleslap wrote:wreck is scum and mastin just saying "wreck is def town" without any explanation adds to the reasons why wreck is scum

Explain this, because Mastin is town.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I don't like that last post from Pasch.

KittyCupCake
KittyCupCake
Goon
KittyCupCake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by KittyCupCake »

In post 1868, Paschendale wrote:I can definitely buy Kitty and TW as the remaining scum. Both from my assessments of them on day 1 and from the arguments offered by Mastin and Domo.

:lol:
You do understand that mastin's argument for me as scum is
entirely
100% dependent on Bulba being scum, right?

-Because I don't see Bulba in your scum list here. It's almost like you are jumping at an opportunity and just siting these reasons as an excuse, even though it doesn't actually make sense with your other reads.

@mastin:
How do you feel about pasch using your VC analysis as reasoning to support a Kitty/
TW
(not Kitty/Bulba) scumteam?
In post 1868, Paschendale wrote:Kitty's vote was on the wagon longer and looked really like she was trying to lay the vote strategically, rather than for genuine reasons.
To be fair, this is true. Pine was just my 4th strongest read. I only moved my vote over because I didn't see a lynch happening on my higher suspects. And shiny asked nicely.

In post 1868, Paschendale wrote:This is especially evident from her hopping right off of her initial vote on Pine, as if she didn't want to vote a teammate
This, however, is a joke that doesn't even come close to resembling anything that happened in the game. BTW, when I don't want to vote someone, I tend to just not vote them.

@Domo: I like your TW analysis. There are some good points in there. I've moved him into my maybe pile for now and am otherwise reevaluating him. I disagree with mastin that he's obviously town at this time.
Doubleslap
Doubleslap
Goon
Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Doubleslap »

oops D2 started, reading

"Although each slap is weak, this attack hits the target two to five times in succession."

Doubleslap
Doubleslap
Goon
Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by Doubleslap »

In post 1852, farside22 wrote:
In post 1841, GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: DS

Who ??

DS is most likely me

In post 1869, Bulbazak wrote:

In post 1859, Doubleslap wrote:wreck is scum and mastin just saying "wreck is def town" without any explanation adds to the reasons why wreck is scum

Explain this, because Mastin is town.

well marquis voted mastin on D1
idk wat he thinks now tho

right now for me mastin is more town than before but she still leans in the idk territory

Doubleslap
Doubleslap
Goon
Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by Doubleslap »

Also, since D1 marquis has said TW is scum so he probably is keeping the same sentiments
But we'll see when he posts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”