Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Kise »

Votecount:

TiphaineDeath: 6 (mental somnic, Southern Belles, Skitty, Winter Skies, Espeonage, DeathNote)
Skitty: 5 (shos, GGG, The Goat, Bulbazak, TiphaineDeath)
Bulbazak: 2 (AA9, TWOH)
AA9: 2 (adorkable, Major Minor)
BROseidon: 2 (JTS-T, ooba)
TWOH: 1 (droog)
DeathNote: 1 (GuyInFreezer)
JTS-T 1 (BROseidon)
Major Minor: 1 (dramonic)

Not Voting:

PeregrineV, ZZZX

With 23 alive, it takes 12 votes to lynch

Deadline:

(expired on 2015-01-02 11:19:14)

Hey all. I'm doing my best with the time I have which is limited. Any time I come online, I come to the site and auto cook up a vc. Again I'm doing my best.

ALSO, RULE #8...
Last edited by Kise on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 18, GGG wrote:
In post 13, Untrod Tripod wrote:
vote: Untrod Tripod

guys, you need to lynch me today.
I'm a town-aligned player
whose passive ability is that anyone who targets me has their wincon changed to Cult. The negative utility if town targets me is too high, and leaving me alive will raise too many questions come lategame. There's no way to get a cop to verify my alignment, since the cop will become a Cultist.

lynching me is the optimal day 1 play from my perspective.

So jester, or a the hilarious bastard jester where he isn't really a jester and just dies, or some kind of cult bomb where whoever lynches him becomes a cultist.

Or he's telling the truth.

THIS
In post 22, GGG wrote:
In post 19, Skitty wrote:Now that the game's started-
We are a survivor that wins with everyone.
Our flavor is Pacman. That being said, we're going to be jumping on the main wagon from here on out.

Course, I might have some witty banter for you all. One doesn't just get in this awesome playerlist and lurk the entire time. Pretty much all I'm going to do though.

To clarify you win with both scum and town victory conditions? Shouldn't we as town lynch you day one because if you live to Lylo you just will vote with the scum wagon to win.

VOTE: skitty

THIS

In post 78, GGG wrote:
In post 57, Bulbazak wrote:If you're wanting to lynch them because they claimed survivor, that's a policy lynch. If they have other actions (besides the claim) that makes you think scum, then by all means, enlighten us.

So if we choose not to lynch a claimed survivor who has committed to vote the largest wagon. We get to Lylo and the survivor votes the towniest person so the remaining scum jump on to win. How is this not be the outcome? And if this is the outcome how is it not better for us to lynch now.

This doesn't even consider the possibility of lying. Which does exist.

So can you explain how keeping this person alive benefits the town.

THIS
In post 83, GGG wrote:
In post 75, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 70, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 68, Bulbazak wrote:@Wisdom: He could be telling the truth, which is why we should lynch it and not leave the possibility of a cult open.

No, we shouldn't. Whoever believes him can just refrain from targetting him.

~Wis

This is a big game with dumb people in it. It's a far bigger risk to have potentially useful PRs converted away from my alignment.

Why did you say converted away from my alignment instead of converted away from town. The way you worded it sounds like you aren't town.

THIS
In post 105, GGG wrote:
In post 93, Bulbazak wrote:The way AA9 talked to me is not coming from a town place. She tried to placate me and then went with a fake question to UT to make it look like she was town scumhunting. Nothing about that exchange was natural and coming from a town mindset.

In post 78, GGG wrote:
So if we choose not to lynch a claimed survivor who has committed to vote the largest wagon. We get to Lylo and the survivor votes the towniest person so the remaining scum jump on to win. How is this not be the outcome? And if this is the outcome how is it not better for us to lynch now.

Again, this is voting for policy reasons. If Skitty is a survivor, then her only goal is to stay alive, which means it doesn't matter who she votes. Personally, since survivors share the wincon, I have no problem with that and would instead make sure that she votes in our favor. If you think she's scum for the claim, then that's one thing. However, if you are trying to lynch her because she's a survivor, which it sounds like you are, then that is very scummy, since you are focusing on a useless wagon over a useful wagon on an anti-town role, or in lieu of actual scumhunting.

P-edit: @Major: I don't see the contradiction between the two roles.

I am saying lynch the survivor who wins with both factions as policy. At Lylo how will you ensure the survivor does not vote with scum.

THIS
In post 113, GGG wrote:
In post 109, Bulbazak wrote:

You I'm just going to forget it being a scum claim and look at that wagon later. There's definitely scum jumping on the survivor claim.

P-edit: GGG, why aren't you voting Major then?

@Major: Not really.

Major only wins with one alignment. So he is still like any other player. We have to determine if he is scum or town aligned.[/quote]

THIS
In post 141, GGG wrote:
In post 132, The Will of Heaven wrote:
You thought you signed up for a large normal.
Called Capcom Crossover Chaos.
When the sample PM is Ryu the Bastard Mod.
And UT's claim was right above you.

Is there still anyone who believes Skitty is town or are we done here?

~Wis

I'm sold on skittles likely being scum now. The nice thing is worst case we lynch someone who would kill us in Lylo.

Skitty, can you specifically state what groups you win with if you survive?

THIS
In post 263, GGG wrote:
In post 221, mental somnic wrote:yea ggg is playing like an overparanoid town role but its fake as heck
its that kind of dumb questioning scum do to feign content
me no likey

also i played with him as town b4 but that was one game so feel free to doubt the validity but there he was pushing reads in a style similar to mine aka quick and not the biggest amount of explanation and he was way more focused in his actions too

That's a bad meta read though as it was vengeful which essentially starts at Lylo. So if your going to push bad meta at least link it so others can evaluate it.

THIS
In post 423, GGG wrote:
In post 320, ZZZX wrote:also soft claiming a role whose death affects the scum team relatively negatively but not too much that it is worth lynch me for.

In post 323, ZZZX wrote:
In post 322, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 320, ZZZX wrote:also soft claiming a role whose death affects the scum team relatively negatively but not too much that it is worth lynch
me
for.

You as in. I didnt get this.

I am soft claiming a role which hurts mafia when killed/lynched

however the effect isnt really worth getting lynched for (its something small)

so me as in... me? I am not full claiming no role atm

So I don't get the town purpose of this claim.

All it does is prevent you from possibly being nightkilled. This increases the probability of other power roles getting nightkilled so hurts the town

Scum motivation is to imbed you as town.

Why not just be silent about it.

THIS
In post 729, GGG wrote:I don't like zzzx, his role claim is scummy. It boils down to Town don't lynch me because I have powers and scum don't night kill me because it's bad for you. Puts negative pressure against his lynch

THIS
In post 730, GGG wrote:Overall I think skitty or major is the right play today. Skitty has the higher probability of being a fake claim.

vote: skitty

THIS
In post 739, GGG wrote:To add we still should get rid of major as soon as possible but I like the day vig over lynch based on adorkables logic.

THIS
In post 963, GGG wrote:
In post 957, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:i will fucking dayvig the next person to vote Skitty

i am 100% fucking serious about this.

In post 961, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 960, The Will of Heaven wrote:Why is skitty town pie?

read harder. ns's play this game has actually been pretty town. and i'd expect you would know this, if you stepped back and stopped pushing him for so much as 2 seconds.

i'm more interested in hearing about why you think they're scum since i'm skimming through your ISO and it's a bit hard to follow. the main reason i could find was the thing about "normal game", which i'm pretty sure was just him trolling the fuck out of the thread.

how about lynching BRO with me instead?

You are proposing that skitty fake claimed survivor as a townie to ????

THIS
In post 1425, GGG wrote:
In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1219, TiphaineDeath wrote:Sonic/AA/Skitty This game is easy.

Jou, reads town, just super derpy.

TWOH is town.

Is shos usually this drunk-sounding?

This is the scummiest post ever made in the history of Mafiascum. Please lynch this one without second that. He is so flipping scum!!!!
VOTE: Tiphaine Death

In post 1241, Skitty wrote:AA9/Bulba/GGG/The Goat

There's your scumteam folks

:facepalm: :facepalm:
Bulba - Scum
GGG - noob
Goat - Town
Me - Super duper looper tooper gooper fooper absolute amazing awesome TOWN!!!!!!

Jokes apart...

mental Somic are town
will of heaven are town
Belleas are town
Goat is town

Bulba is scum, All his tunneling instead of scum hunting, and pretending like he is defending skitty is the scummiest thing I have ever seen from him
TD, definite scum.
johu could be scum too
Brain could be scum too
zzzx claim was unneeded but could be anything
Winter is null for now
Bro may be town
Skitty, scum/derp/useless and horrible claim but not today's lynch.
And the remaining are null.

Arc how is your naked reads list any different than the post you call the scummiest ever?

THIS
In post 1581, GGG wrote:
In post 766, TiphaineDeath wrote:Arc angels 554 is a scumclaim btw, in case nobody else noticed in the multitudes of posting.

VOTE: AA9

I have tiph as pretty null based on ISO.

There is an arrogance to his posting but it's playstyle rather than scummy.

AND THIS
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by mental somnic »

hello om here
metal sonic took over while i was busy making a nice delicious berry ripple cheesecake

now
let me tell you that its not entirely my fault that metal is doing his own thing bc i have tried to sync up with him but he is too much of a dominating force to always do so
he didnt consult me with the readslist before he posted it so
let me make the changes i see fit
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1949, Winter Skies wrote:I hate it when hydras refuse to coordinate their reads internally

And which part of our ISO states or implies that we "refuse to coordinate" our reads internally?

That's a misrepresentation and a lie.

Did you not see the
gigantic
title there

Sonic
wonderful reads list

not Somnic wonderful reads list

It is all property of mine
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

You're right, that was worth reading, sonic isn't scum, deathnote is, and bulba is town.

AA/Skitty/Deathnote
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

You literally just quoted posts from his iso without explanations, and since I've actually read his posts already, it does nothing to change my views with regards to him. I still think he's town. You've done nothing to convince me. But that's okay, you tried. I wanted the effort.

P-edit: The difference between somnic and sonic is so slight that I actually didn't notice. I also just got the feeling that you guys weren't really coordinating your reads from the fact you've, in thread, posted to each other about your disagreements and then asked the other to get on skype. Just feels very... loose.

I also appreciate the fact that om is putting in his two cents. The transparency is nice.

Kise: Don't worry, I'm just trying to bully om / metal sonic into giving me reasons that I can look at for why they think what they do.

I don't
actually
hate their playstyle. ;) I just really want to have something tangible to look at. I love everyone in this game! Not equally, but still.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1955, Winter Skies wrote:I also just got the feeling that you guys weren't really coordinating your reads from the fact you've, in thread, posted to each other about your disagreements and then asked the other to get on skype.

Posting about disagreements in-thread allows for transparency in an individual head's reads
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1954, TiphaineDeath wrote:You're right, that was worth reading, sonic isn't scum, deathnote is, and bulba is town.

AA/Skitty/Deathnote

What are your thoughts regarding the rest of the playerlist?

You are kinda continuously limiting the scope of your reads.

P-edit: I mentioned that I like transparency, yes? It's just hard to tell the difference in some cases between being transparent in your differences and simply uncoordinated in your posting.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1925, Metal Sonic wrote:Please explain how you went from "don't lynch skitty guys, skitty's town get off of them guys" to wanting them to die.

Also, I'd like to point out that "not wanting skitty to be lynched" and "wanting them to die" are not mutually exclusive.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

Not really, it just clutters the thread and makes people want to policy lynch the white noise.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1957, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 1954, TiphaineDeath wrote:You're right, that was worth reading, sonic isn't scum, deathnote is, and bulba is town.

AA/Skitty/Deathnote

What are your thoughts regarding the rest of the playerlist?

You are kinda continuously limiting the scope of your reads.

P-edit: I mentioned that I like transparency, yes? It's just hard to tell the difference in some cases between being transparent in your differences and simply uncoordinated in your posting.

Apparently it's hard to tell the difference between our individual heads as well :shifty:

Anyway,

rest assured that we communicate frequently and synch reads often.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 1959, dramonic wrote:Not really, it just clutters the thread and makes people want to policy lynch the white noise.

policy lynch skitty or td
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by mental somnic »

Spoiler:
In post 1865, mental somnic wrote:
Ommy's wonderful reads list

Town

1. The Goat
8. mental somnic (Metal Sonic + Om of the Nom)
9. ArcAngel9
12. Southern Belles (pirate mollie + Tammy)
15. droog
17. The Will of Heaven (Nachomamma8 + Wisdom)
18. Bulbazak
21. Espeonage
24. shos

19. ooba

Survivor

23. Major Minor

Null/ needs to post more

19. ooba

3. GuyInFreezer
10. ZZZX
5. PeregrineV

Unsure/might be scum or town

13. Skitty (caledfwitch + notscience)

11. adorkable (esuriospiritus + InflatablePie)
-leaning scum

7. Winter Skies (Brian Skies + RayFrost)
-leaning scum

14. Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai (Kagami + pieguyn)
22. BROseidon
24. shos
- leaning townish

Plz die

4. dramonic

16. GGG
2. TiphaineDeath
20. DeathNote

Plz vig

Wischo hydra
Major Minor
Skitty
mayb dram

ok these are my reads, changes in underlines and strike-throughs
reasons for these might become a thing once
sonic discusses these changes with me

but before that i gotta make myself lunch oops
we'll chat when im done, i'll make sure of it
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Hey dram, nice to see you. I hope Canada's treating you well.

What are your thoughts about espy's posting so far? How do you feel about tiphaine's active decision to be a relative non-presence in the game? Do you agree that guyinfreezer should be shot for not wanting to even post outside of prod dodges until day 2?

P-edit: Thank you, om.

I would offer to make you lunch in thanks for the reads, but we're a quarter of an ocean apart.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Most of these are going to be off the top of my head, or null, but you asked.
1. The Goat
town, I like the skitty interactions

2. TiphaineDeath
Town, derp

3. GuyInFreezer
<who?

4. dramonic
null

5. PeregrineV
null

7. Winter Skies (Brian Skies + RayFrost)
8. mental somnic (Metal Sonic + Om of the Nom)
town, but I feel sooo wavery on this one

9. ArcAngel9
scum

10. ZZZX
null

11. adorkable (esuriospiritus + InflatablePie)
12. Southern Belles (pirate mollie + Tammy)
14. Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai (Kagami + pieguyn)
town

15. droog
Null

16. GGG
Town

17. The Will of Heaven (Nachomamma8 + Wisdom)
Town

18. Bulbazak
Town

19. ooba
His latest post where he calls all the competing wagons town bugs me, could be scum, but less definite.

20. DeathNote
scum, vacillating on no effective reason

21. wgeurts
wat, does this exist?

22. BROseidon
gut says scummy, lack reasons though

23. Major Minor
I believe this survivor claim

24. shos
still drunk

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Forgot a few,

WS=null
adorkable=town
Southern belles=town
skitty=scum

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I appreciate the list.

For the record, espeonage replaced wgeurts. Does this give you a read on the slot?
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by mental somnic »

Rayfrost,

Give us your list too.

I also want a list from Skitty, but he is.... busy being useless right about now
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1963, Winter Skies wrote:Hey dram, nice to see you. I hope Canada's treating you well.

What are your thoughts about espy's posting so far? How do you feel about tiphaine's active decision to be a relative non-presence in the game? Do you agree that guyinfreezer should be shot for not wanting to even post outside of prod dodges until day 2?

P-edit: Thank you, om.

I would offer to make you lunch in thanks for the reads, but we're a quarter of an ocean apart.

Canada is wonderful old chap.
As to your questions:

I like Espy so far. It says something about the state of a game when I like something coming out of Espy :(
Tiphaine being super tunnel-powered is not something that bothers me this early in the game, not entirely certain what you refer to active non-presence.
I am not sure what to think of GiF's "fuck you all see you on day 2". Can`t we just get him force-replaced?

EDIT: 10 points to TD for actually saying Shos is drunk, because I considered responding that when the ass voted me.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Yeah, it does a bit actually, espeo is town, calling out WOTH doesn't feel like a scum play.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai »

In post 1919, Southern Belles wrote:I don't think you are misinterpreting and I think I get what you are saying. I didn't feel like he did any meaningful scumhunting in graveyard but I am coming from a position of feeling mostly alone in that game and it took mastina/ap lynch for people to finally listen. he was mislynched in wicked too (bert!) and I do not think he is that easy of a player that you can surface meta cos that is what it feels like you are doing. I am probs speaking from my own private idaho here but that is just my opinion. he isn't quite in thorella/majiffy/mastina/sometimes nacho/kuribo/dgb/ap range but he is pretty close

.-. you're the one who asked me to look at that game. I'm not trying to read him via meta - I wanted to check through that game to see if I was trying to read him based on smth play style related as opposed to indicative, which you were saying it was - and I haven't yet seen anything that indicates I am nor have I picked up on the parallels you're saying are there.

once I fully read through the game I should have a better idea of if and how what I think I saw in that game is different than what I'm seeing here.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

This is my personal read list with a couple notes regarding what I know of brian's thoughts - his reads and thoughts will have likely changed since then at least in part.

Town reads (no particular order for any group):
The Goat - consistency surrounding the skitty claim, only edged slightly by the fact he hasn't done much else yet

Dramonic (brian actually disagrees with me in that he feels dram is null) - my instincts when it comes to dram are pretty good, and his play as scum lends itself a bit more to conceding points

Mental sonic - Transparency makes me lean towards town, their explanations in the past page about things is a major influencing factor.

Adorkable - This is a weak read, but they've said a lot of things that I had thought but not said. They're my spirit animal.

Espeonage - He trusts me, so I'm trusting him. Plus, I think he sees a little of what I see.

GGG - nothing about his posting stands out as a good example of why I think he's town. It's just that none of his posting makes me think he's scum, and his posting has been consistent. The consistency bit makes it edge him into my town reads.

Null:
Deathnote - On the one hand, I feel like he's town, on the other... not even brian agrees with me on this.

TiphaineDeath - Brian disagrees with me, but I don't see anything particularly noteworthy about tiph's play in one direction or another.

Arcangel - I can't read her. I'm leaving this up to other people.

Skitty / johou - Their interactions tie their alignments to each other rather hard for me, but I can't read notscience for shit. (not necessarily in the sense of both have to be the same, just that the connection is really strong here)

Southern Belles - Brian told me that he can't read molly and that he might be able to pick up a read on tammy come day 2/3. I flat out can't read them. Something feels off, but Brian told me that molly always feels a lil off to him. Shrug.

Needs to die but isn't necessarily scum:
GuyInFreezer - self-expanatory
Zzzx - Claimed to harm scum when dead.
Shos - put the drunken soldier onto a horse and let him ride into the sunset

Need to post more in general:
PeregrineV

droog - noted here is my slight confusion regarding his read on wisdom with cheese, but nothing else

People I seriously think about and then come to "I got nothing. Not even a null read." :
Broseidon

ooba

bulbazak - I honestly feel bulb's not really made his presence known in this game

Yes, I have no flat scum reads. No, I don't care about your opinions regarding it. You got the top-of-the-head quicklist. You want more depth, you're going to have to ask about specific peoples of interest so I can choose to read for their interactions specifically. I'm not spending my entire afternoon re-reading this goddamn thread.

There's a reason I chose to have Brian be the main posting head for this game. I knew that timezones in a large mean I won't have the ability to get the momentum I need to be at full force (it's easier when I'm scum in a large - momentum gets built just by having scumbuddies). Brian's the guy in charge here, I'm just the shoulder rubber.

It doesn't help with notscience's shenanigans + the sheer quantity of posts being churned out that kind of make my brain go all rubbery. Either the quality has to increase or the quantity has to decrease.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by mental somnic »

in regards to ur read on ggg, i feel like consistency shouldn't really be an explicit towntell, bc scum would want to emulate that.
when i last played with ggg he was to the point and very open to changes in reads
here he just feels super duper fake as
and i know that its just a single game
which is why im not claiming hes definitely scum bc of meta
it just helps the fact

i cant read a single post of his this game and have it feel genuine
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:18 pm