Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:45 am

Post by wgeurts »

The VDA is meeting a lot of resistance, this could mean scum are trying to switch it. If VDA is town it's then likely that the scum are mostly on his wagon and the town are mostly in those votes not on VDA. This also goes vise versa, I'm going to admit I skimmed so I'll reread the lat few pages and check all the cases on VDA, however he's a very good information lynch so I'm tempted to vote him. Ollie vote is still better though.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: v/la till after x-mas

Hope everyone has a happy holiday
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1275, wgeurts wrote:The VDA is meeting a lot of resistance, this could mean scum are trying to switch it. If VDA is town it's then likely that the scum are mostly on his wagon and the town are mostly in those votes not on VDA. This also goes vise versa, I'm going to admit I skimmed so I'll reread the lat few pages and check all the cases on VDA, however he's a very good information lynch so I'm tempted to vote him. Ollie vote is still better though.

The Ollie wagon is also having issues. This is a symptom of competing wagons next to the deadline, not pseudosciencey wagon behaviour.

I've kind of decided since D1 of this game that trying to analyse the circumstances surrounding a player tends to lead to far, FAR more inaccurate results than analysing the player themself.

Honestly, this is kind of masked in my Victor push, but I'm fine with either lynch seeing as Ollie hasn't really done anything outstandingly townish enough to budge my read on the slot.

Think Victor is the best possible lynch though, hence the hardpushing.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 1274, Green Crayons wrote:It's really difficult to pin down all the bad points behind your Victor push because you're being slippery as hell, Ollie.

1. Victor is suspicious because he voted you when you were the largest BW. .

2. Victor is vote worthy because you two have tied BW. (VC), (your vote/justification).
This in and of itself undercuts your first basis to suspect Victor.

3. Victor is scummy because he hasn't directly addressed you with his questions arising from his suspicions. .

4. No, it's not so much that he didn't directly address you, but it goes back to the fact that he voted you because you had a large number of votes. .

5. No, no wait. It's both! Now it's that Victor didn't directly address you about his suspicions, and that makes HIM suspicious and not any of your other voters suspicious who also engaged in the same inactivity because of this unrelated, non-alignment indicative thing: that he voted you because you had a large number of votes. .

lol you're desperately trying to find inconsistencies to justify your vote.

1. Yes, that's part of the initial reason I was happy to go 1v1 with him, I do think he's scum. It was inevitable anyway that it was gonna be between us once Victor voted for me & I'm used to playing shorter games & ensuring that town gets a lynch. Also if I was to die then I could get on with another game without wasting mine & everyone elses time before I got too invested in it. As it is now I'm gonna be more frustrated if I'm lynched, looks like we're going to the wire.

2. There's no vote justification in post 1182 so I'm not sure what you're saying has undercut my first basis to suspect Victor. That post was made to get the votes in. I'm sorry to piss on your pancakes but my reasoning for finding Victor scummy was not included in that post.

3. What the hell even is this point? :lol: Did I say that's why I initially voted for Victor? I think we all have the capacity to notice new things don't we? I know I do. You found it odd that I wanted to engage with the other vote leader who has voted for me & I'm reading as scum over everyone else? Really?

4. A post consistent with post 1172.

5. See 3. lol I see you're still harping on about how I didn't mention anyone else, neglecting the fact that I've said I think he's scummy a million times now so why should I not be interested in questioning him? & at this point anyone other than Victor & Ollie are irrelevant until this lynch is over.

In post 1275, wgeurts wrote:however he's a very good information lynch so I'm tempted to vote him. Ollie vote is still better though.

If I was to be lynched, we'd get less info than if Victor was lynched & you're still voting or me? Why are you so convinced I'm scum? You must be to defy your own logic like that.

In post 1273, Green Crayons wrote:
You completely ignore this. Instead, you're complaining that he hasn't engaged you in a one-on-one basis. Despite the fact that (and here's a bit of legit criticism of Victor's Ollie-vote) Victor's suspicions look a lot like mine () and wgeurts (). So even if you are correct that someone with Victor's suspicions of your slot should engage you on a one-on-one basis, you have artificially narrowed it to Victor only while ignoring my and wguerts' similar play with similar suspicions.

Ah I can see why you & wguerts have been taken in by a guy parroting your posts. & now he's following your votes as well!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Mathdino »

this argument is boring

shameless plug for victor wagon
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Aneninen »

1 day 4 hours left.
No Lynch would be terrible.
Flubber, Alchemist, Adrian, join one of the big wagons, please !
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Fine. I'll vote Victor since he's a null read for me.

VOTE: Victor

L-1
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1255, VictorDeAngelo wrote:

In post 1253, Flubbernugget wrote:I can hammer vic but I have an adrian/alchemist/dino scumteam

So you think Dino is scum, but your happy to hammer the wagon he's been pushing.

Flubber, is yet another example of the kind of thing I would scumread any other player for.

A flip is better than a nl.

Considering the context, you're literally scum reading the content of a fluff post.

Also did I miss your claim?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Actually do claims matter right now
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Intent to hammer when I get home from work in three hours. /phone post
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1283, Flubbernugget wrote:Actually do claims matter right now
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Claims don't matter unless there is a result.

And even then it doesn't matter much.

Jezze Ollie is scummy as hell with this last post.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by droog »

im not sure i like this wagon anymore
but i dont have the time or energy to spend time on this now
will look things over during the nightphase / holidays

so no objections to a hammer
even if its from adrien
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: vic

bitch my quickhammer
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Mathdino »

dude

you know we can use the info of what role he went for right

right
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Well flubber and adrien are both looking bad.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1288, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: vic

bitch my quickhammer

Just because claims don't matter unless there is a result, and even then it doesn't matter much, we still want to know if and what the potential result is.

Which we can only get from the lynchee.

Which can't be divulged after he's lynched.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1290, wgeurts wrote:Well flubber and adrien are both looking bad.

I don't see what you're seeing about adrien.

Flubber looks like he's playing sloppy. So it's actually the opposite of what I think you're thinking.

Flubber looks more scummy if Victor flips scum; theory being that Flubber's sloppy play is him trying to come up with a reason to be on his buddy's wagon before today is over.

Flubber looks less scummy if Victor flips town; theory being that Flubber-scum would be much more mindful to not look and play sloppy, especially as a hammer on a town (which typically gets even greater scrutiny than other votes).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

This post technically rules out the possibility of a GreenCrayons/Flubber scumteam.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:10 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1278, Ollie wrote:lol you're desperately trying to find inconsistencies to justify your vote.

Hey that's a nice, slimy misrepresentation.

I'm trying to explain why
your
play is not sitting right with me, and why I'm finding it difficult to vocalize in what way your play does not look like town.

I'm voting you because of problems that I have with your slot. Which I have brought to your attention several times. Which you refuse to address. Even though you've whined about Victor not directly addressing you with his suspicions of your slot, because ~*~ only then ~*~ can you magically confront such suspicions.

In post 1278, Ollie wrote:Ah I can see why you & wguerts have been taken in by a guy parroting your posts. & now he's following your votes as well!

Hey this is something that's not actually happening, but what a great way to discredit two of your voters by saying that they have been duped! Even though wguerts and I vocalized suspicion of your slot before Victor. Even though there's nothing we have said that actually suggests that we have been "taken in" by Victor.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Aronis »

Official Vote Count

VictorDeAngelo
(7): Mathdino, Formerfish, farside22, Ollie, Aneninen, Alchemist21, Flubbernugget [LYNCH]

Ollie
(4): Green Crayons, droog, wgeurts, VictorDeAngelo

Not Voting
(1): TheAdrienC

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2014-12-23 22:00:00)

farside22 is V/LA until the 26th
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Aronis »

VictorDeAngelo was sick of hearing people accuse him of stealing their chocolate. Flubbernugget was the most recent one.

"I don't have to deal with this anymore!" Victor snarled into Flubber's face, packing his bags and deciding to leave town.

Everybody was happy to see him go.

Even Victor was happy because he ended up having a great vacation with insanity, eating whatever chocolate they wanted, everyday.

VictorDeAngelo, Town 1-shot Vigilante, was lynched Day 2.

Night 2 begins and will end in (expired on 2014-12-26 14:23:41). Please send all actions to me and insanity.
Last edited by insanity018 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Aronis »

Alchemist21 entered a hidden basement where he opened two padlocks and one combination safe in order to reach his chocolate stash.

"Nobody else is allowed to find my chocolate. Nobody else is allowed to eat my chocolate. I won't let anyone else take my chocolate." He muttered.

Perhaps Alchemist's paranoia was eventually justified?

Alchemist21, Town Cop, was shot Night 2.

Day 3 begins and will end in (expired on 2015-01-10 00:23:28)
Last edited by insanity018 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I saw this coming. I'm fairly sure if you check Alchemist's ISO he investigated me between D1 and D2 so I'd like to think I'm as close to conftown as you get. "No one can convince me this guy was scum".

@Alchemist: Try being a lil less obvious I guess? Meh you were at the top anyway.

VOTE: Ollie
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Ollie is, as predicted, the scum roleblocker.

Return to “Completed Open Games”