Mini 1624: Joss Whedon Mafia: The Musical (Game Over)

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Vote CountMedea the Alien (0):
Jesusbuddhavrishnathebest (0):
Antihero (0):
F-16_Fighting_Falcon (0):
Egg (0):
Serrapaladin (0):
Boonskiies (0):
Eyestott (1): Medea the Alien
Murder of Crows (0):
Yoncé (0):

Not Voting (9): Jesusbuddhavrishnathebest, Antihero, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Egg, Serrapaladin, Boonskiies, Eyestott, Murder of Crows, Yoncé

It is day 3. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day ends on Wednesday, January 7 at 1:00am EST. Countdown: (expired on 2015-01-07 01:00:00).
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Murder of Crows »

In post 1865, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 1619, Murder of Crows wrote:I haven't posted a lot of analysis in this game, so I don't know what comparison you're drawing to the No Doctors game. Are you trying to tear down Nacho's defense of me here? Paint him as scum with me?

You claim that you now have a townread on me (a weak one apparently) but you are also insinuating that I'm "painting" Nacho as scum with you. Also, this accusation sucks. You've played enough with me to know that that's not how I would approach this gamestate. What scum-benefit would I get from pushing two strong players as scum simultaneously (besides potential WIFOM)?

No, ffery never said that. What she said, and I 100% agree with is:

Nacho is saying he will stake this game on us being town. Nacho has said that this read is so firm that he won't be changing his mind ever.

You have 2 choices. Either you state that you have zero respect for Nacho and throw him away or you make an argument for him being scum to explain why his defense on us is so wrong. Thats it. You have just sort of pretended that his huge wall defending our slot doesn't exist.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:11 pm

In post 1908, jesusbuddhavrishnathebest wrote:It was my impression the Tales claim was an obvious troll. What gives you a different impression?

Actually I think BROseidon spent wayyyy more time telling everyone that my intro post made me town than I did. I dont recall saying it much and if I did it was strictly because mastin kept explicitly saying I was scum for it.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Ok Im like 8 pages to go or less. 5? Something.

I mostly agree with ffery's latest list. Jesus is untouchable. I typed up some other thoughts I have but on second thought I'd rather sleep on them for now and get back to ya'll in the morning.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:29 pm

On third thought, I'm going to leave with this:

VOTE: Egg

I sort of want to fry this today.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:43 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Ooh, I'm still alive.

And that flip doesn't reflect well on AA9...

Oh, well. On the upside, that may actually mean the crows are town.
Wandering but not lost
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:47 am

Post by Egg »

Vote Antihero
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:11 am

Post by serrapaladin »

:/

Jesus are also town, given yesterday's lynch. I think that basically just leaves Medea and Egg?
Wandering but not lost
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:08 am

I think we have to hope Medea is town today.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:40 am

And I will say that peng's fade seems more like something she'd do as town than as scum.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:40 am

though she and cabd both know that's her meta so.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:57 am

In post 1928, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Also, hate, hate, hate Yonce's not wanting to replace out when there is a major wagon on her.

Thor665.jpg
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:28 am

In post 2077, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:AA9 replacing out because GreyICE got on her nerves pretty much confirms me as town. I'm surprised you missed that and your lack of comment on it. Why?

Oh, I somehow misread this post the first time through. TBH, I totally forgot that GI was any reason at all for AA9 replacing out (was he?). I don't really see this as a compelling reason to townread GI either way. If you are trying to argue that GI wouldn't antagonize a scumbuddy as scum, then I have nothing else to say here cause thats just silly. I think AA9 would be bothered by it regardless, because GI is just very brash and I dont think he lets his alignment affect that much.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:31 am

In post 2078, Medea the Alien wrote:
Boonskies is almost certainly town now, off the table for today

This makes me uncomfortable. I know ffery is townreading Boon and I also expressed to her over N2 that I thought he was town simply for how flail-y his actions and handling of that were, but I'm not 100% ready to write him off. With all the roleclaims we've seen so far, I'm getting a little nervous about how power heavy this game is. Further, his actions HAVE been useless. A Daykill that ends the day is useless in my book. Giving a lightning rod to a townread is also relatively useless. Having an inventor role doesnt make him town (Fate mafia 2, DGB carried that to endgame and got Kuribo to dayvig a cop).
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:34 am

In post 2105, serrapaladin wrote:Oh, well. On the upside, that may actually mean the crows are town.

Not that it particularly matters, but, why?
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:03 am

Ok, I'd really like to interact with people to get myself fully back into this but here is where I am at right now.

Yonce:
The roleclaim makes a lot of sense to me. The caveat about being able to die to other methods shows insight that means the claim is probably not just faked. (Could be a provided claim I guess). Some of the paranoia in the posts about people trying to tie us to her felt more like something a townie would think of. Overall I feel decent about this slot right now, also considering that Riddleton was a fairly strong townread D1.

MsSleepyNacho:
Just bleeds town. I was actually slightly concerned when F16 called them a townlean and then talked about how Nacho could defend us as scum. Just everything they do radiates blinding rays of town to me that I dont know where to start. There stream of thoughts posting (ESPECIALLY as a 3 headed hydra) screams town. Everything ffery said was spot-on about them being pro-town by trying o get her back in the game. Their opinions have just resonated with me at various points. Basically if they are scum Im willing to let them win at this point blindly. ....Also SK is kinda adorable <3....

Serra:
Cool.

Medea:
This is the slot I probably have the least impression of off the top of my head after reading everything. I can understand the scattered scumreads on them. The interactions Cabd had with AA9 are a slight/moderate indicator for them being town and since I dont really feel strongly about anything else wrt their slot right now, I'm willing to call them weakish town.

AyeStott:
I chuckled to myself when I read ffery saying that he is haunting the thread. He really is. Shows up to prod dodge, votes from the wrong account, shows up to beetlejuice and reiterate that hes busy and bad at forum mafia. MFW: :facepalm: .

All that said, I think I'm leaning town on him. He -felt- passionate about his flavor claim in a way that looked genuine. He didnt overhype it, just sort of came out with it and the expectation that it was important. I ESPECIALLY like his delayed "oh by the by Im a VT" afterwards. If scum were really setting up for a big reveal with crumbs and shit, I dont think they'd forget to actually claim their role when it was all coming down. Leaning town here.

Carbon Fiber
F16:
Im definitely a bit cautious in how I approach him because my only other game with him was Tales of You where I was scum and we clashed all game. I would like to get this read right, more than most things because I'd like to work with him if he is town. Flip side I dont want to give him any satisfaction in fooling me though :P. If I weren't feeling this way, I'd probably say he is a loose townread right now. I don't do meta in the form that he has been doing it this game and I find a lot of his posts hard to read for that reason, but I do sort of like the way he goes after ffery. I guess it reads passionate if nothing else. I'm a little concerned that he didn't address Nacho right away after Nacho heavily invested in defending our slot and also some of his meta arguments with ffery seemed nitpicky to me (but I dont consider myself a credible source on what is and isnt nitpicky as far as meta goes). It was odd that he posted a whole lot about why Mikuru was scummybut otherwise listed her as null and didn't really do much about her. I reminded myself that I need to ISO F16 and look for all the times he mentions Mikuru, I think that will help me here a bit. He didnt comment on the Mikuru wagon when he voted it, just talked about something else and mentioned he was around to vote it like it was forgone (which it was, but still I'd like to see some emotional opinion on it at the time). Null for now.

Boonskiies:
I'm going to say this. I want Boon to wow me with content and posts today or I'm going to actually support policy lynching him. His D2 posts were all beating around the bush about his action and otherwise entirely useless. Its fairly clear at this point that he isnt lying about his role, but that doesnt make him town. Contrary to Istotts flavor reveal, Boonskiies's is way more in line with what I would expect from scum going for townpoints with their reveal. I originally thought Boon was town because his night actions and defense thereof are so WTF that I'd expect better from someone who had support from a team and was concerned about how they appeared. The scattered way in which he claimed and justified himself just seemed like resigned town, but Im not committed to that. Im going to call Boon null for now and really hope he steps it up today. Null.

Egg:
I dontreally have much to say about Egg. I keep coming back to a scumread here but I think its more PoE and gut than anything else. Egg hasn't really posted anything that makes me think hes town, being responsive to Regfan's idea for a mikuru wagon is the closest he comes to something town in my book. I could also be tinted by him being rather occupied with real life. Also there is his soft claim which I dont know what to think about. Null scum.

Antihero:
Now everybody and their mom thinks Antihero is town and I would really like to talk about antihero today. I see some of the posts that people are townreading him for and feel tempted to do so myself, but I dont think anything hes posted is -emotionally- just from town like a lot of people seem to be assuming. His push on LMP was on a townie which is becoming extremely obvious. Rather than talk to the replacements in that slot and try and work with / read them, hes just carrying over his reads from before replacements and AtE'ing about things. Ffery thinks he is town so I might have to be tame about this slot for Today at least, but he is in a prime position to coast to endgame if scum and that deeply concerns me. I should look at his ISO again knowing the AA9 flip and see if that affects my opinion on him. Null scum.
jesusbuddhavrishnathebest
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by jesusbuddhavrishnathebest »

"I think Cabd is crumbing something?"
oh Mara

Nacho just left for Michigan and I'm still pretty pissed off at this game so it might be the Mara show for a bit
God help you
Except I'm posting stuff right now
The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather, the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Oh apparently she doesn't feel like posting so you get just me
Fun
I'm in the driver's seat
Remember how that went last time?
The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather, the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:50 pm

In post 2076, Medea the Alien wrote:Oh, okay then. So that just happened.

?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

NACHO
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Me.

Wait no MARA. WHY ARE YOU TOWNREADING MAFIA. IS THE REST OF YOUR HYDRA ALSO TOWNREADING MAFIA?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Mara has decided to explain her now-weakening townread of Anti because apparently I'm not good at writing down what she says?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Nacho's on a train now!

it's just me and skrew in this lonely apt

pedit: No, nacho's read on him is stale, Skrew is null on him, and I need new content from him to keep said read. I made a wall about it earlier
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:56 pm

In post 2113, Murder of Crows wrote:Fate mafia 2, DGB carried that to endgame and got Kuribo to dayvig a cop

Do you think Boon is that level of manipulative master?
I would like some clarification on when exactly Cabd realized he was the chosen one. Otherwise Boon is pretty much conftown.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Its amusing that you knew exactly who I was talking about, I figured I was being vague. I guess I did say that I wanted to discuss him Today. How likely do you think it is that Egg/Anti or Anti/Boon are a thing?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”