esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
I Reject Your Corporeality...
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

@Mod: you missed my v/la, til end of 27th or 28th

Assuming current wagons are still happening when I'm back, this is a note to self to look into bulba and bro more.

unvote
for now.

Merry xmas and happy holidays to everyone, if I didn't say that last post already!
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by mental somnic »

to put it bluntly to you pieguy

you suck !!!! </3
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 2650, esuriospiritus wrote:
@Mod: you missed my v/la, til end of 27th or 28th

Assuming current wagons are still happening when I'm back, this is a note to self to look into bulba and bro more.

unvote
for now.

Merry xmas and happy holidays to everyone, if I didn't say that last post already!

shit sorry

I never do that except this time I'm on mobile and forgot I was supposed to be seeing a different skin (adorkable is MafBlack and esurio is default blue)
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 2627, droog wrote:sonic are you trying to make this game harder to read
do you want to post so much everyone tunes out

those who are active are morons

those who are inactive are.. inactive

screw this game
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai »

In post 2646, BROseidon wrote:So why did the wagon not start moving until Esp pushed it. It stalled on your one vote for a while, but Esp magically made the wagon a viable wagon for the day.

this is false. you're conveniently ignoring the fact ooba has been sheeping me this whole time without regard to anything Esp did. additionally, the wagon did not move much at all _after_ Esp pushed it, as indicated by the _one_ vote it gained.

your argument is essentially that Esp is scum because your wagon didn't start moving until Esp pushed it. this is also false. it's equally as likely that Esp is town and voted you because he thought you were scum and that his vote would make your wagon viable, and that whatever resulting "attention" you're picking up on is a result of that instead - moreover, if he was scum looking for a wagon, Bulba would have been fine. you are also saying this, without explaining _why_ the reasoning behind his vote doesn't hold water, or _why_ him sheeping me is more likely to come from scum than town.

In post 2648, Bulbazak wrote:All of a sudden, we're getting a lot of "That's a good Bro case.". If you can't see that, then I don't know what to say to you.

I want to know what this is referring to, bc I don't remember anyone actually taking Esp's read into consideration.

so far, these are the people not currently on the BRO wagon who have seriously considered a BRO vote:

mental somnic - explicitly responded to my attack on BRO, as opposed to anything Esp said. this also happened, iirc,
_before_ Esp started pushing him (let me know if I'm wrong here).

droog - only wants to lynch him to get the day to end.

that's literally it. like, I've been keeping track and that's all I remember. am I missing something? let me know if I am because afaict what you're saying is blatantly wrong.
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:44 pm

I will lol if I'm right about both BRO and Bulba and I'm actually witnessing them trying to double team me right now

I have to admit, I am kind of curious if this really makes sense as a scum/scum interaction. I still think it does, but I am kind of confused here as to if they would have any specific agenda in mind by doing so. it almost feels too good to be true :<

inb4 they're doing it to obfuscate my guess of TD/Bulba/BRO

also @MS: I've dropped like a million hints asking you to reconsider your read if what I think is going on is going on. and I don't understand why you would defend him so hard if it wasn't that.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by mental somnic »

I've explicitly said that bulba is town and don't vote him ever to AA and wisdom and here you come putting a vote there

I've seen your "hints" do you think I am fucking dense? No, my intepretation of your intepretation of what is going on is that your intepretation is wrong. Use fucking Occam's razor. Holy shit.

I've tried every single method that I can imagine to reach out to the three of you that I can imagine, and I am disappointed that my efforts have been for naught. Save for speaking in Japanese to you, Since it appears, that you, along with the likes of Wisdom, do not understand basic fucking English. "Bulba is town" three god damn words, and it goes over your head like I'm speaking a foreign language.

It appears that a majority of the players are not interested in the game; because of the holiday season, and they need to catch up. I, too, am sick of this. This will be my last post for the week; I'm going to leave this thread till I'm in prod range.

My mouth is dry and my saliva has evaporated. Bye.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by mental somnic »

Oh yeah, one last thing.

Notscience just last posted in that game over there.

Interesting, isn't it.
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:21 pm

In post 2656, mental somnic wrote:I've seen your "hints" do you think I am fucking dense? No, my intepretation of your intepretation of what is going on is that your intepretation is wrong. Use fucking Occam's razor. Holy shit.

(((MS)))

I am trying. if you're right about this, I just haven't been able to figure out why yet :/ there's literally no reason I can come up with that would be indicative of Bulba legitimately being town.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by BROseidon »

I see ns posting elsewhere on site, but I don't think ns is next level enough to do what he did.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Okay, I went back over the game from Esp's hiding behind your reasoning on, and I'm seeing what you're saying. I swore that there was a lot more heat on Bro, but that might have been because Mollie/Tammy were going over the Bro case at that point in time, making me think that the tide was turning in that direction.

All paranoia aside, you do know that Esp is still the scum on that wagon, right?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:54 pm

In post 2660, Bulbazak wrote:Okay, I went back over the game from Esp's hiding behind your reasoning on, and I'm seeing what you're saying. I swore that there was a lot more heat on Bro, but that might have been because Mollie/Tammy were going over the Bro case at that point in time, making me think that the tide was turning in that direction.

All paranoia aside, you do know that Esp is still the scum on that wagon, right?

_if_ BRO flips town, I would look at Esp. however, as it stands, I don't have a problem with Esp's vote (see my response to BRO for why - it's equally as likely Esp voted BRO at the point he did bc he's town, legitimately thinks BRO is scum, and wanted to make the wagon viable - I also don't see why he would pass up on wagoning you if he was scum looking for a wagon), let alone having enough of a problem to make me reconsider BRO's alignment.

I also haven't really had a problem with Esp's posting in general so far, either. as for your point about bloc voting, I can see why he would find BRO bad for obvious reasons, and I'm inclined to agree PV has done literally nothing this game, so I don't think the way he's doing that is conclusive. (I admit I'm giving him some slack here after replacing in)

now that you realized there wasn't *actually* that much heat on BRO, what do you make of BRO attempting to sheep your point on this?
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:55 pm

and with that, I'm going to bed

merry Christmas everyone >w<//
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 2658, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 2656, mental somnic wrote:I've seen your "hints" do you think I am fucking dense? No, my intepretation of your intepretation of what is going on is that your intepretation is wrong. Use fucking Occam's razor. Holy shit.

(((MS)))

I am trying. if you're right about this, I just haven't been able to figure out why yet :/ there's literally no reason I can come up with that would be indicative of Bulba legitimately being town.

In post 2659, BROseidon wrote:I see ns posting elsewhere on site, but I don't think ns is next level enough to do what he did.

It doesn't make a difference. If he's scum, they could have cooked it up in pregame. If town, the whole argument is moot.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by The Will of Heaven »

In post 2630, Bulbazak wrote:You know what, I'm getting sick and tired of this crap, so this is your one and only reach out. Nacho, Wisdom, get the crap off of me, listen to Sonic, and start learning to read between the freaking lines. This wagon is crap, and you should feel bad. Is it not making either of you paranoid that it's building so fast where every other wagon has stalled? Get your heads on straight, realize that this wagon is scum driven, and get off! If I end up dying in the first day phase of this game, I will make sure neither of you ever live this down and will force you to sheep me for the rest of eternity. Do I make myself clear?

no. wagon speed is rarely alignment indicative, and much less now that we're in full apathy mode and everyone just wants a lynch so that the game doesn't completely die. People are starting compromising.

I see nothing to indicate this wagon is scumdriven. Everyone on your wagon is more or less town.

Your "listen to sonic" is still bullshit. You should be paranoid that he is claiming a 500% confident townread on you yet you don't care at all. You have done nothing even remotely town. It is not warranted. Yet you find it normal. Bullcrap.
Elric Brothers
Elric Brothers
Townie
Elric Brothers
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by Elric Brothers »

Mental, how long do we have to play for your Bulba read to be more than 3 words?

-Xay
"It's science. We're alchemists."
"Who even needs alchemy? When I've got THEM."
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

mod.. I am v/la till Jan2nd.. Am Traveling
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2639, BROseidon wrote:Dude you're not getting what Bulba is saying.

Like at all.

So your'e partner with bulba. aren't you? . One happy scum couple!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:13 am

dont know if scum gang up so obviously

more likely bulba scum and bro town
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

May be or may not... bulba is smart enough to make think in this way..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:21 am

id look more at people who are sheeping ms' idiocy to call bulba town, like southern belles

but lets not talk associatives before flip anyway
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:37 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

mollie said..she thinks bulba is scum. I missed last few pages.. metal and om spammed the hell out of this game..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Espeonage »

I think I might know what's going on here.

Something struck me as odd about [redacted]. Peeps should get off bulba.

@Bro issues: as far as I am concerned, I want a lynch and I think that perev and bro are the best chances of hitting scum at this point in the game. There are other people I am suspect of but I feel that they are lynches better suited to later game. I am building reads and I've got a bearing one way or the other on most slots in the game. Just because I haven't divulged this and just because I pushed a player in particular as we get to close to deadline, that is not indicative of alignment in the slightest.

I also don't get why people have latched on to the idea that I'm cult over town and using that to base ideas considering that was refuted by myself and wischo. Das dumb.

BRO looks worse now and if it wasn't for my thinking this morning on the train regarding bulba/somnic interaction I'd be on bulba to.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Espeonage »

This is aimed at everyone but JTST slot is kinda shooting bulba already with the vote switch.

We have two people who won't be here again until after deadline, one not voting and the other on one of the most obv town slots in the game. So we effectively have two less people to get a lynch majority.

Now I'm not going to talk for the bulba argument but I have some idea what is going on and I am potentially misguided there. Regardless I will not vote there currently. I believe that currently the only other serious options are a lurker slot or bro. (And if we are going to buy in to the whole stupid as shit pissing contest I am 1 from 1 afair on bro so omg I know exactly how to read him 100% of time holy shit guys)

Given all this, people need to start talking about who they are comfortable with lynching if push comes to shove and we need to get a majority over the line. I am personally going to view people aiming to push a no lynch as scummy as hell as we get close to deadline.

That is all, thank you.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Also before anyone is a complete idiot. The part in the brackets is meant to be sarcastic to point how dumb relying on other people's history is dumb. You either subscribe to their read or you don't. Calling up history as a be all and end all is stupid.

Thank you for your time, it fucking dumb that something like this needs to be spelled out.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”