Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

Dodge. Waiting for Support to get back. :)
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2273, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2271, farside22 wrote:1) you realize you quoted a comment I made that was 2 different things. One thing I'm talking about is you have expand on Jack fucking shit this game and the other was willing to hammer pine without ever saying anything about the spot.
3) what you pointed to is a contradiction and left bulba at l-1. Do you really think a response will happen?

1) I didn't realise, but that just means we're back to; what don't you like about my explanations?
3) It did happen , I was fine with it

In post 2272, farside22 wrote:I'm also noting nm you've been less then active till I called you out. Any reason for that?

You engaged me directly so I became more active, this isn't alignment indicative

1. My bad. I meant you tw hope he's modkill. I don't think it matters that Domo tunneled. Lots of players have been tunneling this game. Hoping for a mod kill on a town is skimmy.
2. He hasn't even fucking unvoted kcc. How the fuck are you okay with that.

You want to bring in meta, tell me are you more active as town or scum? Do you make cases and move on to other things you find scummy or do you take one thing and run with it all game long?
Link to examples if so
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
EXAKT Science
EXAKT Science
Goon
EXAKT Science
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:28 am

Post by EXAKT Science »

In post 2276, farside22 wrote:2. He hasn't even fucking unvoted kcc. How the fuck are you okay with that.

wait i haven't? shit, you're right.
UNVOTE:
:oops:
Doubleslap
Doubleslap
Goon
Doubleslap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Doubleslap »

In post 2276, farside22 wrote:

You want to bring in meta, tell me are you more active as town or scum? Do you make cases and move on to other things you find scummy or do you take one thing and run with it all game long?
Link to examples if so

i only played one game with him (SDR2) but he seemed pretty similar as town there w his cases with the exception of activity level, so it /might/ not be alignment indicative
but he also said in this game
In post 1413, Not_Mafia wrote:If you think my inactivity is alignment indicative you can check my activity across the whole site. I'll start catching up tomorrow and I'll try to do a but more catching up each evening.

so that may be the difference in activity level between games

"Although each slap is weak, this attack hits the target two to five times in succession."
A hydra of Marquis and Seohyun.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2276, farside22 wrote:
In post 2273, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2271, farside22 wrote:1) you realize you quoted a comment I made that was 2 different things. One thing I'm talking about is you have expand on Jack fucking shit this game and the other was willing to hammer pine without ever saying anything about the spot.
3) what you pointed to is a contradiction and left bulba at l-1. Do you really think a response will happen?

1) I didn't realise, but that just means we're back to; what don't you like about my explanations?
3) It did happen , I was fine with it

In post 2272, farside22 wrote:I'm also noting nm you've been less then active till I called you out. Any reason for that?

You engaged me directly so I became more active, this isn't alignment indicative

1. My bad. I meant you tw hope he's modkill. I don't think it matters that Domo tunneled. Lots of players have been tunneling this game. Hoping for a mod kill on a town is skimmy.
2. He hasn't even fucking unvoted kcc. How the fuck are you okay with that.

Link to examples if so

1) DOMO was doing it in a way were it dominated the thread though, and me hoping for the modkill was a clumsy way of me wanting a flip but not wanting to be on a TW wagon at that time

2) I hadn't realised, and I think he would have if Bulba hadn't been at L-1

It's not meta, if you directly engage any player, they will become more active. And my activity is inconsistent as both alignments, it depends on the strength of any reads I have and my general engagement in the game. I will only really make cases if I feel really strongly about a scumread and no one else is really going after that person, or if I have to i.e. LyLo etc...
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My work/RL related reasons for inactivity have passed, right now my reads are kinda hazy and flip dependent, Bulba and Pasch flips in particular would help me.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
EXAKT Science
EXAKT Science
Goon
EXAKT Science
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:52 am

Post by EXAKT Science »

In post 2280, Not_Mafia wrote:My work/RL related reasons for inactivity have passed, right now my reads are kinda hazy and flip dependent, Bulba and Pasch flips in particular would help me.

why them specifically?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:00 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2279, Not_Mafia wrote:1) DOMO was doing it in a way were it dominated the thread though, and me hoping for the modkill was a clumsy way of me wanting a flip but not wanting to be on a TW wagon at that time

Ok so notice that despite me practically begging for a wreck flip, I was against the idea of modkill. That might suggest a different agenda. Scum knew wreck was town, so naturally they have less problem with a modkill than town.

Also, why would you NOT be on a wagon if you want a flip? Just because I'm tunnelling? If you think he's scum, then vote for him. If not, then tell me to stfu. But don't hope for a flip while not joining the wagon, because that fucking stinks.

nm is not looking good here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2281, EXAKT Science wrote:
In post 2280, Not_Mafia wrote:My work/RL related reasons for inactivity have passed, right now my reads are kinda hazy and flip dependent, Bulba and Pasch flips in particular would help me.

why them specifically?

Dominant counterwagons and points of discussion he whole game, will tell me if my perspective on the game is on point or way out.

In post 2282, DOMO wrote:
In post 2279, Not_Mafia wrote:1) DOMO was doing it in a way were it dominated the thread though, and me hoping for the modkill was a clumsy way of me wanting a flip but not wanting to be on a TW wagon at that time

Ok so notice that despite me practically begging for a wreck flip, I was against the idea of modkill. That might suggest a different agenda. Scum knew wreck was town, so naturally they have less problem with a modkill than town.

Also, why would you NOT be on a wagon if you want a flip? Just because I'm tunnelling? If you think he's scum, then vote for him. If not, then tell me to stfu. But don't hope for a flip while not joining the wagon, because that fucking stinks.

nm is not looking good here.

I knew we needed the flip to progress the game but it was a wagon I was reluctant to be on so I was hoping the mod would make my decision for me. I'm not saying it's logical because it isn't, it was my feeling about the lynch.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:36 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2283, Not_Mafia wrote:I knew we needed the flip to progress the game but it was a wagon I was reluctant to be on so I was hoping the mod would make my decision for me. I'm not saying it's logical because it isn't, it was my feeling about the lynch.

How the fuck is this town? Since when is town reluctant to vote for someone whose flip they want? I'm thinking you were reluctant to vote for him because you wanted to avoid the mislynch wagon.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're assuming town is going to be rational and/or act with their head 100% of the time
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:44 am

Post by DOMO »

VOTE: notmafia

I can't accept that explanation. You can basically claim derp every time you're scum pushing scum agenda. Advocating the modkill of someone you won't vote for is scummy as fuck, considering the flip.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's not like I danced about the thread saying @MOD HOUSE CLAIMED SCUM WITH OTHERS MODKILL MODKILL MODKILL BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD, I saw an inevitable unfolding I knew neeeded to happen sooner rather than later for the health of the game but I also knew I didn't want to be a part of, so when House made that post I was relieved I wouldn't have to bother making that leap
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

inevitable lynch*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This is exactly the same logic flaw you used against House, you were so sure he was scum because he kept doing stupid things, and this is going to end exactly the same way it did with House. Scum do stupid things, town do stupid things, but this isn't road to rome, it's scum who cares about people knowing they've done stupid things.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:57 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2094, Not_Mafia wrote:Waiting for mod to show up and hopefully modkill House so we can move on from this to either DOMO gloating or ending this tunnel. There's still a lot I dislike about TW from D1 but late D1 and today looks like frustrated town to me, the later parts frustrated town resigned to his lynch.

Timing of Pasch's vote noted

This is where you advocate the modkill. You remind us all that I'm tunelling, and then say you think he's town, whilst telling us with a straight face you want him modkilled.

Yeah this stinks. If you felt he was starting to look like town, you'd prefer him to NOT get modkilled and then perhaps looked at by a cop, or whatever. Knwoing now that he's town, I'd have preferred him to not get lynched. Of course at the time I wanted him lynched. But not modkilled, because it deprives us of so much late wagon action, which can be hugely telling later. Modkill is ideal for scum, especially if they anticipate it ending the day.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not going to repeat myself, if you're going to move back to "Town shouldn't want this" over and over again, then I'm going to point you back to my response, I'm not going to let this take over the whole thread and have Day 2.1.

"Town should be doing this" and "Town will do this" are not the same thing, scum want to look town, town is town, you should have learnt this with House's flip, but we're going to go down the same rabbit hole.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:30 am

Post by DOMO »

Just because wreck flipped town, does not mean I should stop harassing those I think are scum. I understand that I'm going to be wrong sometimes. I don't have a problem with that. I'm happy to accept responsibility for my misreads and my actions. What I'm not going to do is change my methods just because they are not always successful. I know full well that town do scummy shit all the time. I'm no different. Sometimes I get mislynched for it. I'm notnearly as convinced you're scum as I was wreck. But that doesn't matter. You're still currently my strongest scum read. That's possibly a bad reflection of my performance this game, or maybe it's a reflection of how well scum are playing. Or maybe I'm right on this occasion. I don't like your exchange with farside, I think she makes some solid points and I'm happy with her sincerity above anything. So my vote is where I want it to be.
EXAKT Science
EXAKT Science
Goon
EXAKT Science
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:40 am

Post by EXAKT Science »

In post 2285, Not_Mafia wrote:You're assuming town is going to be rational and/or act with their head 100% of the time

why would anyone assume that? town can be wrong. being wrong in and of itself isn't scummy. a town player can be wrong and push a bad case. this happens all the time, but the important thing isn't whether the case is correct or not, but what the motivation for making the case is in the first place. if you want to see a flip, vote it! why wouldn't you unless you wanted to distance yourself from it?

VOTE: Not_Mafia
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:50 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2285, Not_Mafia wrote:You're assuming town is going to be rational and/or act with their head 100% of the time

Why would I assume this after wreck's flip? I don't assume this. I assume that someone exhibiting scummy behaviour has a greater probability of being scum than average. In my opinion, at the time, wreck had a much greater probability of flipping scum than average. As a poker player, I am not results orientated. If I go all in with KK and lose to AA, did I make a mistake? Of course not. If I get all in with KK, I'm likely to win significantly more than I lose. Even if I run into AA three times in a rown, and then lose to AQ next time, I'm still not going to stop doing what I'm doing. I'm playing the probabilities.

Based on what I see, at this moment, I would say that the probability of you being scum is higher than that of anyone else. Yes I'm making assumptions, of course I am. But I'm certainly not making 100% assumptions, especially immediately after being proven wrong.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes House was scummy, but it was the way he was being scummy that made him town, he was unapolagetic in his scumminess, he wasn't playing to survive. Mafia isn't about some sort of straight up quantification of scumminess, you're not looking at how I could reasonably anticipate the reception to my explanation and assessing how I would explain it as scum. You 're just honing in on "not behaving how town should; scum".
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:06 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2295, Not_Mafia wrote:You 're just honing in on "not behaving how town should; more likely to be scum".

fyp
EXAKT Science
EXAKT Science
Goon
EXAKT Science
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:10 am

Post by EXAKT Science »

In post 2295, Not_Mafia wrote:Yes House was scummy, but it was the way he was being scummy that made him town, he was unapolagetic in his scumminess, he wasn't playing to survive. Mafia isn't about some sort of straight up quantification of scumminess, you're not looking at how I could reasonably anticipate the reception to my explanation and assessing how I would explain it as scum. You 're just honing in on "not behaving how town should; scum".

N_M, you are being very disingenuous right now! domo is not saying what you're accusing him of saying at all!
EXAKT Science
EXAKT Science
Goon
EXAKT Science
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:11 am

Post by EXAKT Science »

In post 2296, DOMO wrote:
In post 2295, Not_Mafia wrote:You 're just honing in on "not behaving how town should; more likely to be scum".

fyp

i laughed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2296, DOMO wrote:

fyp

This functionally the same, and not a response to my post

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”