Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Kise »

Votecount:

Bulbazak: 6 (AA9, TWOH, DeathNote, GGG, droog, JTS-T)
Skitty: 3 (The Goat, Bulbazak, TiphaineDeath)
BROseidon: 2 (ooba, Espeonage)
TiphaineDeath: 2 (Skitty, Southern Belles)
Espeonage: 2 (shos, BROseidon)
AA9: 1 (Major Minor)
Major Minor: 1 (dramonic)
droog: 1 (Winter Skies)
GGG: 1 (mental somnic)

Not Voting:

adorkable, Elric Brothers, PeregrineV, ZZZX

With 23 alive, it takes 12 votes to lynch

Deadline:

(expired on 2015-01-02 11:19:14)

PeregrineV is V/LA until January 7.
Major Minor is V/LA until January 2.
Bulbazak is V/LA until December 29.
adorkable is V/LA until December 28.
ArcAngel9 is V/LA until January 2.

Taking a page from Jason - I'll consider everyone V/LA until December 30 but will still prod.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Tell me what we get from a skitty lynch?

Because I currently see no upside.
I don't believe they aren't survivor at this point so we get no chance of scum flip.
They have no interactions meaning we get no information either.
Don't @ me.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2513, droog wrote:VOTE: bulbazak

Useful vote
Nothing mire

Don't want a sorry lynch just yet
He's independent and that's not useful yet
((Unless there's a good case for why
His independent claim is really scum))
Where are you getting this independant read from? Did I miss something?
In post 2538, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2536, The Will of Heaven wrote:so if you know how to read bulba, explain why he is town

site his posts and show the town things

if you're so good at reading him, that should be easy

his town things is basically his entire iso
you are just reading him wrong

PEDIT:
there is no case on bulba, only conspiracy. dont give in to these whack-jobs
The bulba case is as solid as your read on him.
In post 2561, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2558, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2556, Elric Brothers wrote:I like Wis tho

-Xay

He's town too, but they're caught up in this apparently never ending argument of

Why?
Because.
Why?
Because.
Why?
Because.

ad nauseam.

More like

Why?
No.
Why?
No.
Why?
No.
The no being you, right?
Or are you seriously misrepping that bad?
In post 2564, Southern Belles wrote:mental sonic remind me of when I've been super sure of a town read.
That is extremely troublesome. Do you think his active refusal to provide reasons for his read is warranted?
In post 2588, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2046, mental somnic wrote:mollie if you want to call wischo town without a doubt then help me see that through my own eyes
because i cant blindy trust other players who claim to read people 100%
thats why im disagreeing with arc right now

oh the irony!

In post 2594, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2585, ooba wrote:Mental, can we lynch BRO please? It will lead to good things.

ok!

VOTE: BRO
You just vote anyone without reasoning whatsoever.
You seriously need to get vigged.
In post 2601, droog wrote:how do you even begin to read an iso that size?
how do you even measure if its contributing or not?

618 posts is too much. that's 20% of the thread
That`s how you measure contribution. MS is not contributing whatsoever, he`s flooding.

In post 2610, TiphaineDeath wrote:Where the fuck did this broseidon wagon come from?
Hell. It`s pretty bad.
In post 2630, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2523, The Will of Heaven wrote:
So get on bulba: scummy, hard to read, different people have expressed different opinions on him with some of them extreme and therefore decent information lynch.

You know what, I'm getting sick and tired of this crap, so this is your one and only reach out. Nacho, Wisdom, get the crap off of me, listen to Sonic, and start learning to read between the freaking lines. This wagon is crap, and you should feel bad. Is it not making either of you paranoid that it's building so fast where every other wagon has stalled? Get your heads on straight, realize that this wagon is scum driven, and get off! If I end up dying in the first day phase of this game, I will make sure neither of you ever live this down and will force you to sheep me for the rest of eternity. Do I make myself clear?
Your wagon is not building up fast. You're just being stupid levels of paranoid for ?.

In post 2646, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2642, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:yes I am

Bulba claims Esp is the driving force behind the wagon. if he is, he was able to get like 1 vote and that was it. I'm the one who created the wagon, built it up to that point, made basically _all_ the noise about the scum read on you, and convinced Esp in the first place.

I could 100% see it if he was saying that Esp was _a_ driving force behind the wagon, or that he was just scum on the wagon. but he explicitly said Esp was _the_driving force behind the wagon, which is incorrect.

it's funny you say I'm "not getting" what Bulba is saying when, being scum, it's more likely I'm just BS'ing here. amirite?

p-edit: @BRO

Okay.

So why did the wagon not start moving until
Esp pushed it
. It stalled on your one vote for a while, but Esp magically made the wagon a viable wagon for the day.

(In b4 "BUT IT'S MY WAGON")
It's not a viable wagon though.
In post 2653, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2627, droog wrote:sonic are you trying to make this game harder to read
do you want to post so much everyone tunes out

those who are active are morons
those who are inactive are.. inactive
screw this game
Please replace out. You are actively toxic to the gamestate.

In post 2660, Bulbazak wrote:Okay, I went back over the game from Esp's hiding behind your reasoning on, and I'm seeing what you're saying. I swore that there was a lot more heat on Bro, but that might have been because Mollie/Tammy were going over the Bro case at that point in time, making me think that the tide was turning in that direction.

All paranoia aside, you do know that Esp is still the scum on that wagon, right?
Esp is not scum.
In post 2665, Elric Brothers wrote:Mental, how long do we have to play for your Bulba read to be more than 3 words?

-Xay
It won't happen, save yourself the trouble.
In post 2669, ArcAngel9 wrote:May be or may not... bulba is smart enough to make think in this way..
Wrong
In post 2678, mental somnic wrote:hello i am om not sonic having a breakdown you guys all wore him down from being such dumbfucks that he couldn't handle it and got paranoid about everyone
i am sane right now or at least as sane as it it possible for me to be normally and I want a GGG wagon to be the place we have our vote for the rest of the day

the first and last posts were mine, the middle 3 were sonic's
he changes the vote without my permission so yell at him for trying to solo this hydra thx

I'm claiming to sonic now, in thread, that I want explicit control of the vote ok so sonic if u wanna change votes go through me first or dont change it at all pls
If you can't control your hydra partner don't fucking hydra.
In post 2691, droog wrote:Thor quotes
The appeal to authority is touching.
In post 2701, Espeonage wrote:Tell me what we get from a skitty lynch?

I don't believe they aren't survivor at this point so we get no chance of scum flip.
If you believe they are survivor and still dont see what we get from their lynch you're worse than I remember.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by The Will of Heaven »

In post 2248, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2230, The Will of Heaven wrote:Also, last thing to BRO:

What do you think of Bulbazak saying that he demonstrated time and time again why what AA9 was saying was blatantly false when he'd done literally nothing of that sort before that point in his ISO?

I'm gonna fact-check this when I have more time, since I don't remember this at all. Would do it now, but AP's on his way to go hang out.

Did you ever fact-check or did you forget because I'm a horrible mafia player not worth your time?

In post 2249, BROseidon wrote:Too ridiculous to be made up theory?

It's sort of like the scum are on/off the survivor wagon logic. Someone could get to either conclusion with reasonable assumptions (meaning scum can fake whatever their town self would do their easily), so trying to get actionable conclusions from it is pointless.

This reasoning sucks or you're communicating it wrong.
Try again?
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:03 pm

OK I literally can't get through the Metal Sonic spam pages so I'm ignoring literally all of that and focusing on Bulbazak finally responding.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by droog »

Dramonkc

Autocorrect
Skitty --> sorry
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ah.
I see.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm

In post 2433, Bulbazak wrote:This is false. I base a lot of my reads on how a player sounds and feels.

Hilariously Unbalanced Mafia: you stopped using the sounds and feels crap after the RVS vote was over. Your correct push on VoidedMafia was based on flaws in his reasoning, your correct push on Sonic/Titus was based on their crazy coasting, and your push on EddieFenix was based on him defending scum as soon as they got to be L-1. This is a more typical game for you: the current game you've been trying to play here is a bunch of feels far past the point where pushing on people because "feels" is acceptable.

In post 2433, Bulbazak wrote:I actually don't see the problem with this. This was in response to Sonic, and I made it known that while I believed both claims, the Major one was the most believable of the two.

Here's the post:
In post 210, mental somnic wrote:yea but i s2g
i read her posts
and she sounds sneaky
its all like "we have daycop to do the job"
and it just sounds super duper bullshit to me
idk man

also im probably gonna have to collab with ms when he finally gets on skype or smth to go over the role claims and shit but my opinion on skitty is that skitty can be dealt with another day but today is not the day to do it. im more inclined to vote UT rather than skitty/major today if it were purely on a claim basis.

1) That's not Sonic.
2) This post doesn't talk about Skitty/Major as a dichotomy, it talks about UT/Survivor claims as a dichotomy.

Try again.

In post 2433, Bulbazak wrote:Yes, the large anti-Survivor sentiment surprised me. It's one of a few third party roles that hurts no one, so the hate for it doesn't make sense to me. As such, I thought it would be the perfect place for scum to hide.

For scum... to hide... by themselves?
Do you see the problem in believing that only scum would attack a survivor claim?

In post 2433, Bulbazak wrote:How is this a bad point? AA9 used lurking as a reason for me being scum. This coming in a game that has a tendency to pack on 20 pages overnight and in which I've fallen consistently behind. I also have a tendency to disappear during the weekends, hence the new addition to my sig. Beyond all of that, if she seriously thought I was avoiding this game, then looking into my activity should have been her first priority. Instead, she focuses on a weak point, my absence, as a reason to push me, which is scummy as heck Nacho.

She called you out for lurking.
She doesn't need to look into your activity to call you out for lurking: if you have reasons, you explain them when you get back. Her not looking into his activity isn't scummy: you know this because in mastin's game that just ended you were happy to call Sonic Boom scum for coasting without looking at either's onsite activity >.>

In post 2433, Bulbazak wrote:What part of being behind don't you get? From my perspective catching up, AA9 has posted infrequently, hence the points from page 7 hold just as much weight.

Then lurking's the bigger problem.
It's also a massive problem that page 7 stuff was still the only thing that stood out to you when you had managed to get pretty fucking deep into a game.

In post 2433, Bulbazak wrote:Then you haven't been playing in the right games, because Mastin has accused me of it before.

Where?

In post 2433, Bulbazak wrote:GGG-scum > AA9-scum. So when GGG starts piggybacking on AA9's reasoning, alarms go off in my head and I start thinking buddying, which makes me doubt my AA9 read. This is the most natural progression imaginable, Nacho, and I'm surprised you didn't see it.

Since when the fuck was GGG scum > AA9 scum considering AA9 scum was all you talked about the entire game...?

In post 2433, Bulbazak wrote:AA9 didn't join the UT wagon.

In post 317, ArcAngel9 wrote:the question of the day still remains, Can we believe UT claim or not?
Let's just say that he is being honest about this claim and he is really the person who he claims to be... A) What will we loose by lynching him? vs B) What issues we will have to face if cult gets activated? . These are questions that everyone should ask themselves to sort the UT's place. It's not really hard. It will be a choice.

I am quite clear on this... WE SHOULD LYNCH HIM TODAY. If there is any truth in his claims means.. Town have less chances to win because there is always someone stupid enough to target him, And to give more better reasons. We at least don't have to deal this issue tomorrow again. If he is scum and playing a clever gambit? its even better!!!!!!

VOTE: Tripod

you commented on this post.

In post 2433, Bulbazak wrote:Besides UT and Skitty, show me where I've done this.

:neutral:
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:33 pm

In post 2656, mental somnic wrote:I've tried every single method that I can imagine to reach out to the three of you that I can imagine, and I am disappointed that my efforts have been for naught. Save for speaking in Japanese to you, Since it appears, that you, along with the likes of Wisdom, do not understand basic fucking English. "Bulba is town" three god damn words, and it goes over your head like I'm speaking a foreign language.

The only method you tried was repeating the same tired nonsense over and over again. You're also shutting down scumhunting on scummy people in a very anti-town way: if you are masons with Bulbazak (which is what the between the line shit seems to be saying), you are masons with Bulbazak in a bastard game, which means you should at least let other methods of pressuring him reach their natural conclusion unless you have real reasons to defend him. If you have real reasons to defend him, don't spam 10 pages with nothingness and instead just defend him with real reasons because screaming "oh you should trust me I don't know why you aren't trusting me" doesn't work when I feel just as strongly about Bulbascum as you do about Bulbatown and you won't let me even talk to him when you can't produce real reads and you absolutely lose your shit when people don't listen to you even though it's fairly obvious why people are not listening to you?
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:44 pm

If I have time tomorrow, I will take time to dive into this game again but I agree with general sentiment that a lynch is needed and less clutter will be for the better. I think the budding Espeonage wagon sucks. I would be happier if we could approach the Bulba situation with more cards on the table because I think it would make the game much much more bearable.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Southern Belles »

In post 2707, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 2433, Bulbazak wrote:This is false. I base a lot of my reads on how a player sounds and feels.

Hilariously Unbalanced Mafia: you stopped using the sounds and feels crap after the RVS vote was over. Your correct push on VoidedMafia was based on flaws in his reasoning, your correct push on Sonic/Titus was based on their crazy coasting, and your push on EddieFenix was based on him defending scum as soon as they got to be L-1. This is a more typical game for you: the current game you've been trying to play here is a bunch of feels far past the point where pushing on people because "feels" is acceptable.

yes yes YES!

metal was in that game too that is what makes their whole dynamic bizarre.

what made me think bulba was town in that game was his discrediting of dgb when he did the exact same thing to me in chain of command. he is doing nothing of the sort here (and I for 1, do not want to encourage it) all of his angles seem to be weaksauce and just wrong.

wat else have you got

is nacho/mollie FINALLY going to happen or am I imagining it.

yanno majiffy gives better gib than you.
Anna - "That's no blizzard, that's my SISTER!"
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Southern Belles »

UNVOTE:

TAAAAAAMMMMYYYYY!!!!!
Anna - "That's no blizzard, that's my SISTER!"
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Nice examples Wisdom..And I mentioned my case earlier how bulba is been twisting things around. Bulba should die today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 2703, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 2248, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2230, The Will of Heaven wrote:Also, last thing to BRO:

What do you think of Bulbazak saying that he demonstrated time and time again why what AA9 was saying was blatantly false when he'd done literally nothing of that sort before that point in his ISO?

I'm gonna fact-check this when I have more time, since I don't remember this at all. Would do it now, but AP's on his way to go hang out.

Did you ever fact-check or did you forget because I'm a horrible mafia player not worth your time?

In post 2249, BROseidon wrote:Too ridiculous to be made up theory?

It's sort of like the scum are on/off the survivor wagon logic. Someone could get to either conclusion with reasonable assumptions (meaning scum can fake whatever their town self would do their easily), so trying to get actionable conclusions from it is pointless.

This reasoning sucks or you're communicating it wrong.
Try again?

1) Completely forgot that I'd posted that. Will look into it now.

2) The point is that it's a WIFOM issue. People have weird theory beliefs that don't hold any water, but they still stick to them really hard, regardless of alignment. This is one of those cases.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 2075, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1476, DeathNote wrote:I agree arc is town but i also confirmed that nothing she says is worth anything.

:neutral:

In post 1482, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1472, The Will of Heaven wrote:i can never read bulba so im not even trying

You can happily leave this task to me. I always catch scum bulba. and He is scum!!

:lol: You do know that you were simply a no information kill in that sole game you've played with scum me, right?

He literally went after every single person who voted skitty for survival claim. There is nothing wrong in lynching survivors at any point of game which is much better than lynching a townie on day1 and moreover lynching anyone who claims as survivor on day1 will avoid scum using such claims as gambit. And Skitty didn't needed bulba defence, they had hardly three votes in their wagon. 3 votes is basically nothing in a large game and they were not anywhere close to get lynched.

I've explained this already. I believed that scum would be trying to hide on PL wagons, and it would be easier to spot scum jumping on the Skitty wagon than the UT wagon, since there was a large town motivation to lynch UT, but not Skitty. I gave up on this theory when you joined the wagon. Funny enough, you quote my responses out of order in an attempt to make it look like I was being inconsistent, rather than realizing the error of the theory.

And another important thing to notice was that in his post #48, he was supporting policy lynch and later he defended skitty saying that it was a policy lynch. this indeed a double mind play and only scum plays in this manner.

Actually, I said that the PL lynch on Skitty was "the worst one", indicating that I thought there was a better PL: UT.

In post 109, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 71, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 68, Bulbazak wrote:@AA9:

You I'm just going to forget it being a scum claim and look at that wagon later. There's definitely scum jumping on the survivor claim.

Chill Bluba, Why are you being so defensive about votes on Scum claim. Its just 4 votes.. You should remember that it require 13 for a lynch.

Placation. She wants me off her back, even though I'm not scumreading her at this point.

In post 71, ArcAngel9 wrote:
And this whole UT cult thingy.. UT, Why are you doing this so early.

This is fake and is meant to look like she's town asking questions. However, notice how the tone doesn't feel natural.

P-edit: GGG, why aren't you voting Major then?

@Major: Not really.

This is another ridiculously scummy post from him. I had same reaction of everyone else in game for UT claim. How could he say my opinion is fake and it has come from a scum mind? I never felt like I was in pressure by him to be out of my back. Here he made statements that don't exist. How does he know what is my tone? My natural play is asking questions, I always does and he know this already yet he twisted my post to make it look like it is coming from scum mind. He have no knowledge of me being scum and there is no way he could scum read just because I voted skitty for their claim.

It's funny that you said you had the same reaction to UT when you clearly didn't. The reaction to UT was either asking a dayvig to take care of him, voting him, or refusing to vote him in fear that he was a jester. You, however, enter the game and say "UT, why do you do this so early?" which is a nonsensical and useless question that you could not have possibly hoped for UT to answer. You want to know how I can know your tone? Simple. It comes down to how you ask your question. Your question was meant to be seen, not answered, which means it was for appearances only. That's why it read so fake. And don't pull that BS about me having no knowledge of you as scum. You know better.

In post 137, Bulbazak wrote:Also, I'm not going to let AA9-scum skate by just because she's overdefensive as town. Her response was all wrong, Wisdom.

This post tells that he is using my meta against me to support his scum read on me. this is exactly what I said in my post earlier. the players who know how to read me through my strengths will use it against me. And bulba did the same!!!!!!

Actually, I'm saying the exact opposite and telling Wisdom that his meta read is BS.

In post 211, Bulbazak wrote:If I had to choose between which 2 survivor claims I believe, it'd be Major.

He defended skitty when they claimed survior and now he is okay lynching major but not skitty. How is major survivor claim is any different to skitty.

Actually I'm saying the opposite: That if only 1 survivor claim was accurate, I'd believe Major's over Skitty's.

You're really bad at misrepping my posts. Do you want to try again?

Also see the post #329, post # 936
He repeatedly said same things over and over again. My reactions and posts are just my response and they are no different how i do things when i am town. Instead giving me benefit of doubt, he read me as scum like he knew i am scum which is not possible unless he have access to my role pm. This is another solid reason to see that he is scum and his objective was to get rid of me.

Did you just admit to being scum?

In post 1483, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Scum me plays very safe game than town.

In post 1491, dramonic wrote:You don't have proof. You have opinions, perceptions, meta, gut reads perhaps, but you don't have proof.
I thought you might actually be onto something even though your ISO looks like the pilot of a cheap sitcom, but you're just talking out of your ass some more aren't you?

Then why don't you vote her?

In post 1525, mental somnic wrote:To make a TD vote more enticing

He would also make a very good policy lynch regardless

So, I think it is better for all if we lynch him

I mean,

He's scum
Even if he isn't

That's okay

This is horrible reasoning.

In post 1564, dramonic wrote:He doesn't work for the town, he's someone the scum doesn't need to kill.
It's a guy with the passive ability "you do not count against the mafia's win condition"

He has a detrimental role, and the only guy we know for sure is not gonna flip town.

He also has the passive ability of "you do not count against the town's win condition". Just saying.

In post 1574, GGG wrote:
In post 93, Bulbazak wrote:The way AA9 talked to me is not coming from a town place. She tried to placate me and then went with a fake question to UT to make it look like she was town scumhunting. Nothing about that exchange was natural and coming from a town mindset.

In post 78, GGG wrote:
So if we choose not to lynch a claimed survivor who has committed to vote the largest wagon. We get to Lylo and the survivor votes the towniest person so the remaining scum jump on to win. How is this not be the outcome? And if this is the outcome how is it not better for us to lynch now.

Again, this is voting for policy reasons. If Skitty is a survivor, then her only goal is to stay alive, which means it doesn't matter who she votes.
Personally, since survivors share the wincon, I have no problem with that and would instead make sure that she votes in our favor.
If you think she's scum for the claim, then that's one thing. However, if you are trying to lynch her because she's a survivor, which it sounds like you are, then that is very scummy, since you are focusing on a useless wagon over a useful wagon on an anti-town role, or in lieu of actual scumhunting.

P-edit: @Major: I don't see the contradiction between the two roles.

I like arc angels bulba case. In addition to her case I went back and Iso'd and didn't like this, how will he ever make someone vote for him.

Solid scumposting based on BS reasoning and nitpicking. Might still be scum with AA9, but this does make me doubt my read a little.

I also realized I was confusing Skitty posting with AA9. They're both bad and filled with BS, though.

In post 1582, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
what are your thoughts on ? Kagami thinks his focus on TD feels extremely narrow; he claims the wagon on TD makes no sense, but doesn't put up a complaint with any of the people on the wagon or divine a sensible explanation for it. I don't like it for basically the same reason, and also bc the logic behind it ~again~ isn't very good - it's entirely bc of TD doing things that match one town game, with no attempt to divine motivation for any of it. on top of that there's absolutely no interest in all the meta stuff everyone else is bringing up that points to TD being scum.

I don't see how you're attacking Bro for lack of logic and narrow focus in a post that simply asks Sonic to explain his TD case more. It feels like you're really stretching to justify your Bro push.

In post 1586, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 1491, dramonic wrote:You don't have proof. You have opinions, perceptions, meta, gut reads perhaps, but you don't have proof.
I thought you might actually be onto something even though your ISO looks like the pilot of a cheap sitcom, but
you're just talking out of your ass some more aren't you?

In post 1395, TiphaineDeath wrote:@adorkable. The spam posting is terrible, the vote on me is terrible, and our original interaction was terrible, though to be fair I was only reading him as scum for the middle bit originally.

@Mentalsomnic, you sir, may take your “lack of reason” and shove it up your ass. I think the claim is fake, I think skitties posting since then has been fake, I’m not buying this reaction test BS. This is a caught scum trying to backpeddle, hard, and it needs lynched.

@Everyone, I'd have loved to see an arc angel lynch, but no one but me can see that, and I see the way the wind is turning. Johou threatened his scary fakedayvig, ya'll got cold feet, and now nachodisdumb has provided an alternative wagon for you to sheep on. Congratu-fuckin-lations. I'm going to eat this "bullet" now so that you idiots can get back to lynching actual scum if you're capable of remembering that's what skitty is.

VOTE: skitty

In post 1474, TiphaineDeath wrote:So, just for reference, when skitty flips scum we are speedlynching johou for that BS fake dayvig, right?

^ i don't like any of these posts. (bolded mine)

What don't you like?

In post 1591, shos wrote:just by reading page 60:
1. AA9 is town. no fucking way scum would invest so much power in such a short time in order to do what she did there, IMO. even me.
2. dramopnic is scum and he's with bulba. see how he keeps saying 'you ahve no proof'? proof is a word that means FACT. if I don't have the proof, then it is still a fact, but I just cannot prove it. as in, "pythagoras was right" "prove itf" against "pythagoras was wrong" "convince me".

Still scum. I don't like how he's stretching on the Dramonic point. It's like he senses that the tide is turning against Dram, and he wants to start laying the foundation to jump on him later.

I was hoping to finish catching up before I went to bed, but it looks like I'll have to leave the rest until I'm back on Monday. There will probably be over 100 pages by then...

On to page 65.

Wischo: Here's the Bulba post where he dissects AA9s case. I think his rebuttal to the case is on point (i.e., the parts where he talks about his past behavior), even if some of the assumptions he was coming from I don't agree with. Also, his stuff about why AA9 is scum is also the sort of thing I can see town doing (and being wrong about) because of AA9s weird play style.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by adorkable »

jesus christ, Bro, use a spoiler tag or [post] tag. things like that make it stupidly annoying to read/catch up on mobile. fuck.

(still V/LA.)
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by adorkable »

I don't have a problem with wallposts (well...) but when you quote a giant block like that to post three sentences... c'mon.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by shos »

In post 2715, adorkable wrote:jesus christ, Bro, use a spoiler tag or [post] tag. things like that make it stupidly annoying to read/catch up on mobile. fuck.

(still V/LA.)

This. Its fucjing hard.

I will be V/LA for a week. Nit holidays, but super busy shit. I will be here and hopefully active until Monday, though

Espe, what do you think Skittys alignment is? Can you exain his deeds?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:20 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 2701, Espeonage wrote:Tell me what we get from a skitty lynch?

Okay. Here goes:

They already stated that the survivor claim was a gambit.

This happened after their claim got them run up. This was supposedly constructed to gauge MY reaction, even though I wasn't even around. I did not check in to the game until WELL AFTER they made their "survivor" claim. They've also hinted at something else, which they have shared with me more extensively in our neighborhood thread. The problem with that is that
other players have also seen this,
so I'm not sure how much of a secret that is any more. I'm starting to think that bread crumbing is also a lie.

There's also the little matter of one of the hydra heads completely lying about sharing a board with me, basically denying that it existed. They have now told MULTIPLE lies, and then disappeared rather than explaining them. It's as though the two heads of that hydra totally FUBARed something by contradicting each other, and don't know how to resolve it.

I'm researching bastard mod games, and am starting to develop a nasty suspicion about what they
really
are. I'm pretty damned sure they need to die.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:30 am

Post by adorkable »

I'm with you, goat. But right now I'm basically in the camp of whoever it was that said that we'd just be in the same rut tomorrow if we lynch skitty today (I'm on mobile again and not looking it up). I think given their actions they are likely independent scum rather than group scum, so day 2 we wouldn't have any associative tells to go off of with them and the game state would be basically identical to how it is now. I also agree with droog that right now our game state is basically poison. People are checked out (including my hydra buddy) and will remain so until we shake things up. I don't think a skitty lynch accomplishes that sadly, or I'd have been on board from the start. I still think skitty needs to eat a vig shot.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:05 am

adorkable then why aren't you voting bulba?

goat i believe I asked you repeatedly to comment on non-skitty things and you're still not doing it.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:14 am

Post by ooba »

Clearly, mental is masons with Bulba. This is a stupid lynch.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Masons in bastard mods are neighbors.
I'm a hoot
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:44 am

They're not masons, pie asked him and ms said no. Besides, ms is not the type to keep that hidden. He would have said so ages ago.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:56 am

Post by adorkable »

I unvoted because of v/la. I haven't done any reading past the bare minimum since the 23rd or so.

We have time, I'll go over bulba when I'm not stuck browsing on mobile anymore.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”