Micro 434 - Winter's Ball [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 547, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Because he's obviously scum, Anti and I don't think you're getting fucking lynched. You want me to waste my time with him? I don't!

with how everything stands right now NOBODY IS GETTING LYNCHED

because... i don't know, ceph is butthurt about something mollie said or whatever noise is going on in that corner
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Antihero »

and the fact that flubber refuses to vote your wagon even though it's the only viable one IS REALLY TELLING
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:43 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Ok well either you want a lynch or you don't. I would like to lynch flubber. You want to lynch me. Guess what, I'm not going to self-vote, but if it comes down to 24 hours and people still aren't getting this done, I'm fine leaving voluntarily, and then yall HAVE to get it done.

I don't know what's going on with ceph/mollie. Both are still townreads. I think Ceph should knock it off and vote flubber.

p-edit: lol yes it's really telling anti.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:44 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

He's not voting bpc or ceph either, despite potshotting them. I mean come on. You're making a narrative that makes sense in your head while ignoring other factors. Step back a sec and just look at everything again. If you come back and still think I'm scum then so be it. But right now, I really feel like you're treading into confbias territory.
Art is cool.
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:25 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

In post 193, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
plus its a micro so i don't really care what happened, and i wanted ceph in the game, now ceph is in the game. sometimes i dont feel like being a leader you know.

anyway. entire post of yours just sounds like mollie talking through you and i'm not dealing with that fucking bullshit. so lynch me and be done with it.

Did you want Ceph in the game before his ? I never got the impression you cared for him being in the game or not.

Why are you so fine with a lynch here? I mean, I get angry, but the instant someone starts pressuring you, shutting down and asking for lynch doesn't make sense to me.

In post 202, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

he even has a case ready to go. that tells me that he and mollie were in the neighborhood devising this case on me. that's not something anti would do. that's something mollie would do. all of those points are things mollie would say and point to and think make me scum, even though she's wrong. and that's why i'm saying i dont want to deal with it because that's what she does and that's what frustrates me. she gets an idea about something and pushes it into the ground whether it's right or not.

You built up that you thought mollie was behind anti's attack on you, when mollie said that she wasn't even there before he was building a case, you basically didn't comment, why didn't you comment or press on Anti's sorting here where you had before?

In post 215, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:it
is
uninvolved. i was fucking around with people's avis and saying hi to people. i purposely did not get involved in the back and forth or deciding who would leave the dance early because i didn't give a fuck. having posts is not the same as actually being involved in the discussion, which I wasn't.

But sitting there making avis when you could spend time trying to read into people's posts doesn't sound different in terms of giving a fuck to me. Why not put work into something more useful?

In post 252, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
anyway, i'm not interested in fighting with you. i think ceph is town. that's about the only read i have right now. flames hasn't posted in the hood yet.

p-edit posts.

Multiple issues: Why did you think Ceph was town? I saw basically no sorting of him from you. And why were you not more worried about Flames not posting in PT? After all the freakout, ignoring some glaring things like this worries me.

In post 294, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:whatever. does it matter if we wait until flames posts? and then I wil leave.

This doesn't make any sense for any alignment to do. From a town perspective this is the antithesis of trying to read and help, from a scum perspective the only benefit I could see from this is an attempt to make yourself seem useful, which still barely makes any sense.

In post 545, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ok.

I'm not dealing with your all caps blah blah bullshit mollie. I'm sorry.

I'll leave, and if flames is town, get flubber then bpc.

But are you scumreading Flames? You've never said if you are or not, and your top two scumreads aren't him.

Mollie, I've asked you numerous questions and stuff, please respond because ignoring my wall of attempting to read into you then ignoring my concerns with you not answering my shit in there is both frustrating and worrisome.

Anti, how actually confident are you that ETL is scum?

Bert/Flubber: Have you guys talked yet or...what? There's not much time left.
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:28 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

Are there prods in this game? Can Flames be prodded?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

you asked me 1 question bpc and it was a "why" question when it shld have been a "what" question.

tell me about your pt experiences with cephrir....
whew!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:39 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

That's still not an answer mollie, just respond to my shit for once. No one has responded to my shit, so it's kinda fucking annoying to me.

Ceph is pretty much gone for the next couple of days, so right now it's nothing. Up till now we literally will go through a bunch of posts and just talk about them, spitball, whatever. The impression that I get from Ceph is that he wants to help me get good reads, while still being pretty unsure of his own reads. him questioning himself all over the place reads to me as a pretty normal behind the scenes Ceph. He's good at portraying confidence even whe he fully doesn't have it. I'd expect a scumCeph to maybe be a bit more forward with reads and have aa bit more cinfidence in private because he knows I'm more willing to listen and follow his ideas at this point.

LAst night he was pretty much just freaking out because he thinks he misread you and anit and is convinced we've lost the game. his frustration at this point reads well to me, this isn't a point in the game where I'd expect scum to have to fake stress out and I think it's legitimate concern.

Now, mollie how have your PT experiences been? Still fluffy nothigness
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: etl

Playing skype phone tag w/ bert atm so expect his commentary soon
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 557, BipolarChemist wrote:That's still not an answer mollie, just respond to my shit for once. No one has responded to my shit, so it's kinda fucking annoying to me.

Ceph is pretty much gone for the next couple of days, so right now it's nothing. Up till now we literally will go through a bunch of posts and just talk about them, spitball, whatever. The impression that I get from Ceph is that he wants to help me get good reads, while still being pretty unsure of his own reads. him questioning himself all over the place reads to me as a pretty normal behind the scenes Ceph. He's good at portraying confidence even whe he fully doesn't have it. I'd expect a scumCeph to maybe be a bit more forward with reads and have aa bit more cinfidence in private because he knows I'm more willing to listen and follow his ideas at this point.

LAst night he was pretty much just freaking out because he thinks he misread you and anit and is convinced we've lost the game. his frustration at this point reads well to me, this isn't a point in the game where I'd expect scum to have to fake stress out and I think it's legitimate concern.

Now, mollie how have your PT experiences been? Still fluffy nothigness

okay. the "why" applies to bert yeah? as in why wld I think he wld know what to do? cos bert is my bro and he is town. the "what" was more pertinent cos it assigns motive as in "what was I asking bert to do" as in you wld actually be trying to figure out what it was that I thought he shld know what to do.

last time I checked cephrir was only trying to scumread me...has his thoughts changed about anti too? do tell.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ bert

can you plz look at cephrir's and bpc's interactions plz????

UNVOTE:

I have asked anti the same thing in our pt I will until at least 1 of you guyz get back with me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ftr anti thinks I am getting distracted by shiny things if this is cephrir's town game then omg
whew!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:56 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

No, this:

In post 479, BipolarChemist wrote:
Then in post she states that she's with Anti on a slight Ceph scum read, yet Anti states later that it's a prepage 5 gut read. Why were you with that read at this point?

How can you commment on my shit being fluff when you've barely read it?

He was kinda convinced that you two there the other town pair, but was holding back reservations because you two are hard to read,, especially together. Last I talked to him, he was pretty convinced you were scum.

Mollie, is your PT talk still not really game or has that changed?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Bert »

We r in a call atm
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:59 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

In post 561, pirate mollie wrote:ftr anti thinks I am getting distracted by shiny things if this is cephrir's town game then omg

From the limited times I've played with him, Ceph's town game seems more confident front of house. Given the interaction I had with him in predance and then PT stuff, I'm prtty confident he's town. Even though it's been two games I haven't had an issue with reading Ceph before.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Bert »

Flubber is town

Bb in a bit to post on comp
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Bert »

Town as fook
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Bert »

In post 560, pirate mollie wrote:
@ bert

can you plz look at cephrir's and bpc's interactions plz????

UNVOTE:

I have asked anti the same thing in our pt I will until at least 1 of you guyz get back with me.

I will!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Antihero »

oh fuck this horseshit

VOTE: flubber
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 562, BipolarChemist wrote:No, this:

In post 479, BipolarChemist wrote:
Then in post she states that she's with Anti on a slight Ceph scum read, yet Anti states later that it's a prepage 5 gut read. Why were you with that read at this point?

How can you commment on my shit being fluff when you've barely read it?

He was kinda convinced that you two there the other town pair, but was holding back reservations because you two are hard to read,, especially together. Last I talked to him, he was pretty convinced you were scum.

Mollie, is your PT talk still not really game or has that changed?

the question is fluffy. you cld have asked me then but you didn't and tbh the way it was worded I don't really get the idea that you care about the answer. cos tbh I didn't even realize it was to me that it was specified to.

so cephrir has a hard time reading us as helium? good to know!

if cephrir backpedaled on his townread on me cos I am sus of him then he...hasn't been listening to a word I have typed.

so you have paid enough attention to that anti and I discussed a movie interspersed with game analysis like the latter is pretty important but what you are giving me is character traits of cephrir that I can't see you really having unless you guys are *really good friends* which really meta does not check out in this case and I think it is fabricated?

plz go on.

pull another string so you both can dangle.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 568, Antihero wrote:oh fuck this horseshit

VOTE: flubber

ANTI STOP IT
whew!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Antihero »

it's not an all town pair and neither are suiciding

i'm lynching it
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Antihero »

i'll wade through ceph's shit in a bit
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 564, BipolarChemist wrote:
In post 561, pirate mollie wrote:ftr anti thinks I am getting distracted by shiny things if this is cephrir's town game then omg

From the limited times I've played with him
, Ceph's town game seems more confident front of house. Given the interaction I had with him in predance and then PT stuff, I'm prtty confident he's town. Even though it's been two games I haven't had an issue with reading Ceph before.

anti, they only have 1 game together. I have like 5 with ceph.
whew!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Antihero »

bpc

game citations

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”