Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 1373, Aneninen wrote:As for Ollie's . What the biggest problem is with your post are the Night Actions. None of them makes sense. I might believe
one
of them but those two targets
from two different players
(Ankamius and you) are simply impossible. I could name at least four players who might have been much more logical. Others have noticed the same thing too.

Do you actually realize that the players mafia think will be protected are shitty players to protect so why are you bringing logic into it? I can't defend the night 1 action as I didn't do it. How are they impossible though? :lol:
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@Anen:

In post 1373, Aneninen wrote:GreenCrayons, : that wouldn't make much sense. Having a Doc is not too useful for the scums and a scum can pretend being one very easily. Also, I don't think your would be a good idea. Also, you tried to change the subject two posts later. Advocating that talkng about or reads is a bad thing in the forthcoming posts.
Everyone, why are you townreading him at all?

1. You can't fake being a doctor when a rolecop investigates you and sees that you're a roleblocker.

2. Talking about reads is fine. Do you have reads? Go for it, spill the beans. Everyone should pipe up and say whatever they want about their reads of other players. I fully support, and have supported, people airing out their suspicions of players. Don't misrepresent me, thanks.

What I said was a bad idea is not sharing one's reads, but artificially holding up today so that we can have everyone opine about who they read to be scum and town based off of Ollie being scum, and based off of Ollie being town. It is a very bad idea. It has no value. That kind of discussion is valuable
when there is an actual flip
. You know: tomorrow. And it will be based off of what Ollie flipped as.

In fact, that kind of artificial extension of the day is detrimental to the town, because it drags the game out and wears everyone down.

3. I don't see how I've changed the subject, but by all means, I'm happy to go on about how horrible an idea it is to delay a lynch just so everyone can opine about a hypothetical, when the very next game day we can instead scumhunt based on the actual game.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 1373, Aneninen wrote:
GreenCrayons, : that wouldn't make much sense. Having a Doc is not too useful for the scums and a scum can pretend being one very easily. Also, I don't think your would be a good idea. Also, you tried to change the subject two posts later. Advocating that talkng about or reads is a bad thing in the forthcoming posts.
Everyone, why are you townreading him at all?

I'm not anymore. So just get my lynch done & then go after Golden Mole when I flip town as my slot still being in the game is obviously blinding people to the actual scum. Not once has GM ever even entertained the possibility that I'm town since I've been in the game. Unreasonable play & being unwilling to reassess your reads is a big scum tell in my experience.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

:roll:

You have done nothing between yesterday (when it was okay for me to scumread you) and today (when it is not okay for me to scumread you) that should suddenly change my mind about your alignment.

In fact, your play is scummier today than yesterday.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Ollie »

You're missing the point... You can think whoever you like is scum but when you're so blinkered that you can't even entertain the possibility that I'm not, that's the problem you have. Tunneling happens more from townies than scum in my experience but I always keep an eye out to see if they look to see both sides of the story & are reasonable & you're not displaying these things at all. If you're scum & you still get away with it then fair play but you're gonna be a very easy lynch for the scum when I flip town if you're a townie.

Am I playing the disappointed mum scum card now? The lecturing uncle scum card? Be sure to let me know Mr Mole.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Aneninen »

(1) Formerfish, Wgeurts, Flubber, Druuge. We need more content from all of you. Please, read the whole Day!

(2) Do not put Ollie at L–1 yet. If he's really scum he'll self-hammer so as to prevent further communication!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Well the "communication" seems to be gc handing his ass over to him in several different ways.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In other words before I vote for ollie what do you want from me
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Reads. Opinions about the Day2 lynch. The Nightkill. The events of this Day so far.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I didn't like the lynch.

My reads haven't changed except ollie replaces my alchemist scumread.

And ollie is well on his way to a lynch so can I vote him now
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

You didn't like the lynch? You hammered him! I'm very close to switching my vote to flubbernugget.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

You're acting like another lynch would have gone through try again
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

What were you waiting for Flubber, before you hammered?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1368, Ollie wrote:
WHEN
I flip town the townies on my wagon should all reconsider your entire scum hunting ethos. It would be a waste of time responding to you all individually, it's one big tunnelling session, something I learned not to do in my very first game. When I'm lynched start looking at these guys as you'll know my intentions are pro town...

No idea about night 1 but last night I thought that the scum wouldn't be as obvious as
Golden Mole
was being, all over me like a rash, so I thought he was just a tunnelling townie & protected him. What about that doesn't make sense btw??? :facepalm:
Mathdino
tunnelled Victor so same reasoning for almost protecting him really, as I'm reading them both as town. GM is still all over me & is gonna feel like an idiot when this lynch goes through. The scum will be more in the shadows IMO so I'd look at these guys...

Gonna hazard a guess that at least one of
Formerfish
or
Adrien
are scum with the speed of that wagon & their reasons. Adrien in particular, idiotic reason for voting for me this time, intent to hammer Victor last lynch.

Flubbernugget
quick hammering before a role claim was anti town & I think on a site dedicated to mafia we should be holding players to higher standards than that. I'd be looking at lynching him on that alone on a site I play on with alot of newbies, nevermind here.

I can't forget about
farside
not mentioning that Victor was L-1 either, That was as blatant as scum slips get, she seems to have you all fooled though so fair play to her. She comes across as quick to fall in line with the townie thinking & that's probably why she's being town read. If she is an experienced player then I would have her as definite scum.

In post 1345, Aneninen wrote:(Whom did he protect on Night 1? Has he written that and have I missed it?) Therefore, it's probable that he's scum.

& here we see why town will lose this game. Try actually reading my post, I didn't write it in hieroglyphics! I said who Ank protected night 1. :lol: :facepalm:

Does this forum do dead threads where just the dead people post btw?

Yea this is crap.
1) I wasn't the only one who saw the l-1
2) No one hammered. So unless you thought,which you don't say, all 3 scum where on the wagon the reason your scum reading me is crap
3) my experience! Lol! God cheap shot and meaniless. GC has just as much experience.

In post 1369, Green Crayons wrote:lol

Ollie playing the "disappointed dad" scum card:

"townies on my wagon should all reconsider your entire scum hunting ethos"
"& I think on a site dedicated to mafia we should be holding players to higher standards than that"

(Not saying that Ollie doesn't have a point about the badness of Flubber hammering before a claim, but holy crap that tone is so scummy.)

Disappointed dad? That one I haven't heard.

Anem: what I know from GC he mentioned in our last game self doubt. I think he probably doesn't want to over think things. No way is GC scum if Ollie is.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1387, farside22 wrote:What were you waiting for Flubber, before you hammered?

In post 1285, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1283, Flubbernugget wrote:Actually do claims matter right now
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Also harping on what GC called Ollie's scumflail is missing the point.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Ollie »

Yeah save it farside, your constant buddying up to Golden Mole is sickening. & I've just seen you've been a member for a long time so it makes sense that you can blend in with the townies, definite scum.
farside, Adrien & Flubbernugget
scum team IMO.

In post 1381, Flubbernugget wrote:Well the "communication" seems to be gc handing his ass over to him in several different ways.

Kissing ass.

In post 1384, Flubbernugget wrote:I didn't like the lynch.

My reads haven't changed except ollie replaces my alchemist scumread.

And ollie is well on his way to a lynch so can I vote him now

Yet again in a rush to gun down a townie. You took Victor out before a role claim. You could have voted for me if you were so into me as scum. But now I'm the vote leader, I'm top of your scum list, funny that.

Vote: Flubbernugget

Added colon for votecounter. ~insanity
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Looks at GC start date.
Looks at Ollie
Looks at my start date
Looks at Ollie

Fake reasoning.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Who the fuck is Golden Mole?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I really didn't wanna be the one to ask.

Phew.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1393, Formerfish wrote:Who the fuck is Golden Mole?

I am, I'm pretty sure.

I think it has something to do with moles and how they like to tunnel? (I don't know much about moles, but I'm pretty sure they're burrowers.)

It's a pretty good rhetorical flourish he's using. Once you make the connection.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Yeah but I can't even figure out how to quickhammer apparently so when was that gonna happen
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

He's already claimed, so you won't get any grief from me for voting him.

Though your asking for permission is weird.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Now?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor